Tim, The Teenage MC - Cover

Tim, The Teenage MC

Copyright© 2000 by Rass Senip

Part XI - 14: Prisoners

Mind Control Sex Story: Part XI - 14: Prisoners - This story is obsolete - please follow The Chronicles of Tim Brandton. The epic story of a boy who discovers his power to control minds as he and his friends reach sexual maturity. Same space as 'The Book' in the same symbols world.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   School   Extra Sensory Perception   Body Swap   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   MaleDom   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Time passed without meaning. Faces, lights, walls... A jumble of images, sometimes accompanied by sounds, but for the most part I didn't listen. I was kept drugged for an unknown period of time, never allowed to come out of my daze while they repeatedly tried to use their brainwashing methods and drugs on me without any success. The inoculation commands prevented me from comprehending any physical stimulus while I was in an unnatural conscious state, and they had worked even while my brain chemistry had been altered and realtered by their drugs.

I later found out that I had been drugged like that for over a month before I woke up with a splitting headache, staring up at a white glass ceiling. I was very groggy, but almost regretted coming out of my dazed state when I found every bone ached and my once healthy and muscular body was weak and skinny from malnourishment and effects of who knows how many drugs.

Several hours passed as my mind struggled to create coherent thoughts. The first full thought I had was, "I'm hungry," followed by, "Danger."

The preprogramming Joey and I had done in the case we were captured instantly kicked in with that last thought. My mind started to clear as the adrenaline reached it, and the physical discomforts were masked by both the adrenaline and the other programming we had done.

To anyone who might have been watching me through hidden cameras, I appeared to be as senseless as I had been when I first awoke. But I was fully aware of my surroundings and capable to defend myself if necessary.

Of course my body was so weak I couldn't have defended myself from a horny moth, and my telepathic senses had been suppressed so much by drugs that I couldn't even attempt to use them.

I was able to get a fairly good look at the room though. I was inside a white glass room with no doors as far as I could tell. The ceiling emitted a soft white light, and there were several very small vents and nozzles protruding from it. I was laying nude on a metallic platform at the center of the room. The floor was a strange metal grill that appeared to basically act as a drain as much as a floor. The only other feature I could see from that position was some sort of protrusion from one wall that had some kind of empty sack or membrane attached to it.

"Welcome to your new home, slave," Steven's voice suddenly said from the ceiling. "I know you can understand me, so you can stop pretending. If you haven't realized it yet, you have electrodes attached to your head and I'm watching your brain waves."

There was a minute or two of silence, then he said, "I have to admit, I was surprised when Joey recovered so quickly. It was a good thing I had him strapped down as tight as I did, otherwise I might have had to stab him like I stabbed my uncle Jake. It would have been unfortunate if Joey had become a vegetable like that."

Again, a long pause before he said, "If you would bother to look at the wall behind your head, there is a video monitor that is showing what Jake is doing right now."

Since I didn't see anything to gain by pretending any longer, I slowly sat up and looked at the image on the screen. Jake was staring at something I couldn't see as his right hand moved in a jerky circle around where apparently he had been stabbed by the needle. The man was very pale, and I noticed he had ripped his shirt so his belly remained exposed. There was movement behind him, and I realized he was in a room with others who appeared to be in mentally withdrawn states like he was.

"I blame you for my uncle's condition. If you hadn't tried to take... "

"Fuck you, Steven. You know I was only trying to defend myself. You were the one who stabbed... "

Steven's voice hadn't stopped while I had replied, but when I heard my own voice being echoed while his own said "... and will make you beg me to," he stopped and everything was quiet for a moment.

"I have to admit that you are one smart asshole," I said. "But delaying your voice so I can't home in on you won't keep me from taking you down. I promise you... You will pay for hurting all these people. I swear to God I won't rest until you're locked up."

"I expected something a little more... threatening from you, but it doesn't matter. If you take a good look around the room, you will notice there are no doors, windows, or even air vents big enough to carry anything larger than a hamster. The entire floor can be electrified with a single push of a button, and another button can do the same with the bed you are sitting on.

"There is no shower, no toilet, and no sink. Once a day the room will be sprayed down with a cleansing solution, so if you want to keep your shit from smelling up the place all day, you better get used to shitting in the corner where the drain is and shoving it between the grills a few minutes before the wash begins.

"Your only source of food and water is from the rubber penis that is currently being filled with a most yummy mixture of nutrients, vitamins, and of course drugs. I imagine you will become a very good cock sucker by the end of the month just in order to stay alive.

"Oh, and one last thing. You will never leave this room for the rest of your life. If you know what is good for you, you will not resist obeying me. Of course I know you will resist, so I won't be disappointed. I so look forward hearing you scream. Have a nice day."

And that was it. I spent a good hour yelling, cussing, and ramming myself into the glass walls trying to get a reaction from him without success. Actually, the only thing I had accomplished was making my body that much weaker from expending all my energy. My head was pounding again, everything ached, and my reserves had been used up by the adrenaline. I finally collapsed on the grilled floor and fell asleep despite my better judgment.

I was awakened some time later by the promised cleansing of the room, discovering the hard way not to let it get in my eyes. The cleansing was actually done in three steps. The first was a cleansing solution, the second a disinfectant, and the third was plain water that lasted three times as long as the other two. None of the water had been warmed up, and I fell asleep shivering.

I spent two days resisting my hunger by drinking the rinse water. I needed to purge the telepathic repressing drug from my body before I got too weak to use them. But when I was able to do it without causing my head to explode in pain, I found out why they weren't so worried about me getting along without the drug.

I was in the center of what felt like a wall of insanity. If I had anything in my stomach I would have thrown it up when I locked on to the first mind I found. After that I carefully felt for a somewhat normal mind, only to find there wasn't any. There must have been nearly two hundred mentally disturbed or dysfunctional minds all around me, and because they emitted very loud thoughts, I had no chance of getting beyond them to reach someone on the outside.

My options seemed used up and I was quickly becoming too weak to even use my telepathic powers anyway. So when I noticed some blood in my urine on the third night, I used my abilities on myself to program my mind to concentrate on building my strength back up so I could make a more powerful effort to send an SOS out. Then I swallowed my pride and walked up to the engorged rubber dick.

After taking the head into my mouth, I understood what Steven had meant about becoming an expert cock sucker or die of starvation. The rubber dick was constructed in such a way that you had to work the nutrient out of the small opening using the same mouth movements that one would use while giving head. I also realized that the nutrient itself smelled and tasted like a sweaty musky cock.

I smiled when I realized this was just another pathetic attempt to lower my morale and self respect. I easily counteracted this by programming a simple hypnotic command into my subconscious. As long as the penis wasn't a real one, I would enjoy sucking on it as much as a new born baby sucked on a tit. After all, that's what it was serving as.

Two weeks went by without a single word from my jailers. Every morning the rubber dick filled up with my daily food, and every evening I took a shit over in the corner by the drain that was under the metal grill. Sometimes I had to use my toes to smush the shit down so it wouldn't be left behind after the nightly shower. I was always tired and didn't want to do anything, but my own programming forced me to exercise my muscles and brain. My food supply was decreased when I actually started to put on some muscle tone, and several days they must have increased the drugs that made me feel extremely motivationless. But I won that small victory when I continued to exercise and they had returned my dosages back to their original levels.

Then one day after finishing a larger meal than I had been getting, Steven's voice announced, "Go lay on the bed. You have five seconds before I electrify the floor."

"Fuck you." I said.

"YEOW!" I said four and a half seconds later as the electric current flowed into my feet. I made a mad leap for my metal bed, shocking myself good when I missed and landed on my side.

The electricity was turned off when I hadn't moved. It took several minutes before I could make my muscles work enough to get up on the bed.

"Next time you do not follow my instructions, I will not turn the electricity off until your skin starts to cook."

I laid there waiting, wondering what the hell he was planning. It wasn't until I found my eyes closing when I realized what the strange hissing noise was. But it didn't really matter. Whether he gassed me, injected me, or put it in my food, no drug would make me obey him where it counts. If only things could be that easy.

The moment I awoke, I knew something was different in a good way. I opened my eyes and found myself right where I had been when I had fallen asleep. But now there was a new addition to the room.

"Joey!" I cried as swung my feet down to stand up. The humming from the floor warned me it was still electrified, but the shock of finding Joey laying on another metal bed just like mine five feet away from me had stopped me first. He looked awful, but I imagined not any worse than I did. I couldn't help but notice the numerous needle marks on his arm, and the red mark over his cheek bone.

"Joey... " I called over to him. "JOEY! WAKE THE FUCK UP! Please?"

I waited again. I was getting good at waiting. I could make time pass faster by putting myself in a light trance without reducing my ability to react to my surroundings.

When Joey stirred, I nearly stood up on the electrified floor I was so anxious.

"Joey. Wake up. It's time to go to school," I joked in a high anxious voice. It was the best I could come up with at the time.

"Tim?" he said in a raspy voice before turning his head towards me.

"Hi," I said smiling and fighting the tears in my eyes.

"You look like shit."

"Yeah, so do you. And your voice doesn't sound to good."

"Yeah, well, I spent a day yelling my head off and my voice hasn't forgiven me yet. But I'm okay, I think. What about you?" he said sitting up slowly.

"I'm fine. I'm better than fine now that you're here. I can't even begin to tell you how happy just seeing you... What's wrong?"

He looked down at the floor and his tears started to flow.

"They've made mom into a pain loving sex toy. <sniff> Steven says if you don't remove the <sniff> commands that keep the drugs from working on me, he's going to start leaving knives and shit laying around for my mom to use on herself."

I sat there speechless, wanting so badly to touch him and hold him as I understood the position he was in.

"Well, what do you think we should do? We need to _share_ in that decision, but it's mostly up to you."

"I'm not sure if I can do it. I'm pretty weak, and just thinking about it gives me a headache. You're gonna have to help me."

"Yeah, I know. Move down to the end. I'm coming over." I said standing up on my bed. The distance was greater than I thought, and I almost chickened out. But the worst I figured could happen was that I would get electrocuted, and a quick death was almost preferable to what we might have to suffer through.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.