Tim, The Teenage MC - Cover

Tim, The Teenage MC

Copyright© 2000 by Rass Senip

Part XI - 10: Jack and the Teddy Bears

Mind Control Sex Story: Part XI - 10: Jack and the Teddy Bears - This story is obsolete - please follow The Chronicles of Tim Brandton. The epic story of a boy who discovers his power to control minds as he and his friends reach sexual maturity. Same space as 'The Book' in the same symbols world.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   School   Extra Sensory Perception   Body Swap   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   MaleDom   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

After Becky drove me to my car, I followed her home where she surprisingly had picked for our love scene. I parked behind her on the curve in front of her house, then did a quick scan and found only her older brother and his girlfriend making pizza inside.

"My parents are on their third honeymoon," Becky explained as I walked towards the house with her. "Doug's taking Vess out to eat, so they will be leaving really soon."

As we entered the garage, I said, "Uhm, I hate to be the one to break this to you, but they don't appear to be going anywhere."

"Why do you say that?" she said opening the door leading into the house.

"That's why," I said as Becky stared at the two flour streaked love birds as they nibbled on the same piece of pepperoni.

"Hey... Becky... Look, Vessy, it's Becky... " Doug said in a slurred voice.

"Hi Becky! Nice to meet you!" Vess said holding her hand out to shake, then started laughing hysterically at her own joke.

Doug tried to help Vess stay on her feet while he laughed along with her, but that just ended up making both of them topple to the floor, Vess landing on top of him, followed by another round of their laughter.

"I don't believe it!" Becky yelled at them. "You're both drunk! Even after Dad warned you not to touch the liquor cabinet, you still did it!"

"He... He... " Vess said before giggling again.

"HeeHee," Doug echoed, causing them both to start laughing so hard they were rolling around on the floor.

"Shit," I said, feeling the only slightly unpleasant queasiness from scanning their minds. "They got her sister to buy them their own bottle of Jack Daniels. They haven't touched your dad's stuff."

"Oh," Becky said, partially relieved, and partially disappointed.

"Who's your friend?" Vess said, suddenly serious.

"Yeah? Did Becky Wecky finally get a little boyfriend?" Doug said still feeling rather silly.

"What's his name?" Vess asked struggling to get up for the third time before giving up and sitting with her legs bent weird.

"I'm Tim. Er, heh. I also go by the name of Timmy... "

"Then that makes me Dougy!" Doug said trying to get up with the help of a nearby chair, only to wind up back on the floor from his giggle fit.

"I think he's cutie," Vess said crawling over to me.

I offered to help her up, but she waved my hand away, then I gasped when her hand grabbed the waistband of my shorts above my crotch. I had to grab the sides to prevent my drawers from going down with the ship as she tried to use it as a handle to pull herself up by. Her other hand reached up and grabbed my left wrist just as my dick started to respond to her palm's pressure, and I helplessly stood there trying my best to keep my stretching shorts from letting my woody see day light.

Her face was just at the level where she noticed my pubic hair was starting to show when I heard the sound of fabric starting to give. My right hand let go of its side and took a hold of her arm as it slipped my shorts down far enough to see my happy sack.

In what would have appeared to have been a comical dance, I struggled to help her up to her feet while trying to slip my shorts back up. The problem was, Vess didn't want either of those two things to succeed, having gotten into her head she wanted to compare me to her drunken lover.

"HEY! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TWO DOING!" Doug said, apparently having managed to get back up on his feet.

"I'M TRYING to help her up! But SHE's trying to do something ELSE!" I exclaimed.

Doug walked over and stood watching us from less than a foot away without interfering for over a minute, glancing from my exposed groin and her struggling face.

Finally he suddenly he said, "Let GO of her, FUGGER!" and gave me a shove backwards.

I lost my balance and my grip, and found my bare butt landing in the trashcan behind me with my stretched shorts around my knees.

"You fuggen touch Vess again and I'll fuggen kill you... you fugger," he said pointing his finger at me while helping his girl up.

"Yours is bigger," Vess said to Doug after she took a quick feel of his crotch. She looked over at me and stuck her tongue out while Doug growled and started giving her neck another hickey to add to her collection.

As I pulled myself from the Rubbermaid trashbin and slipped my oversized shorts back up, Becky came over to me while Vess started to gasp and wiggle under Doug's handling.

"Come on," Becky said grabbing me by the over used handle while the other two sank back down to the floor.

She led me out to the living room, happily leaving Vess's gasps behind. But as started climbing the stairs to the second floor, we both couldn't help but snicker from Vess's loud voice saying "Wake UP, you asshole and finish what you started!"

"Wow!" I said when we entered her bedroom.

"You like?" she grinned as she shut the door and locked it.

Her big white canopy bed was in the center of a room filled with white teddy bears of all sizes and shapes. Her bed had at least ten of them resting against the pillows, and the top was loaded with them too. The bears were everywhere, little tiny ones sitting on the window sill, a giant one which doubled as a chair, and three sitting on her dresser in various poses that made them look like they were offering to help comb her hair.

The floor ended not at the soft white walls, but at a line of bears which circled the room. Bears were peeking out the closet, keeping the books on her shelves from falling over, helping with her homework by her desk, and even holding the large round clock up high enough to be seen from the bed.

"Its... Incredible!" I exclaimed. "How did you get all these bears?"

"My uncle makes them. Every time I see him, he gives me another one," she said, picking one off her bed and stroking its fur affectionately.

I felt a bit out of place as she separately picked up and carried each bear off her bed and placed them on a empty shelf after kissing them on their foreheads. She treated them like they were all her babies, her emotions a steady calm unlike the troubled waters she had less than a half an hour before.

I almost gave into my heart's desire to make her forget everything about me and what we had done that afternoon, wanting to simply vanish from her life so I could always remember her mothering her bears with the love and gentleness I never believed anyone could give a stuffed toy. But when the last bear was comfortably seated on the crowded shelf, she came over to me and looked at my face while I stared at the happy faces of her bears.

"What's wrong?" she asked softly.

"I've done something horrible to you, haven't I. I should have never tried to... "

"You haven't done anything but try and give me what I wanted," she said, still looking at me. "I don't blame you for anything. Why should you?"

"Because. Damn it, Becky. I made a promise to myself a long time ago never to be a girl's first unless I loved her. I've broken that promise twice now, and that's out of three... "

She turned away from me suddenly, but not quickly enough to see I had said something that had upset her. I opened my mouth to ask her what, but then realized my error and knew I would have to correct it in actions and not words.

I silently got down on my knees while issuing the commands to create the illusion I wanted, then closed my eyes, clasped my hands together and placed them over my heart.

With my face as relaxed and pleasant looking as possible, I said in a gentle voice, "But I do love you now, Becky."

I nearly ruined my surprise when she took longer to turn around than I had expected, but just before I was about to open my eyes to see what was going on, I heard the gasp and waited for her next move.

"Oh my God... Tim?" she said, finding I had turned myself into a white teddy bear for her.

I watched through her mind, seeing myself as a cuddly white bear with his paws covering his heart in a gesture of love. I was impressed at how real I appeared. Even though it had been my idea and commands, it was her imagination actually doing the work.

"Tim?" she mewed softly, getting down on her knees in front of me.

She extended her hand out to touch my face, but before it could made contact, she jerked it back uncertain whether her touch could harm me.

"Tim!? Please say something!?" she cried starting to get scared.

"I love you," I said without moving anything more than my lips.

"You do?" she said with mixed emotions.

"I do," I said opening my eyes and smiling, then holding my arms spread apart in the universal sign for a hug.

Becky's eyes teared up as her mouth broke out in a grin. She move towards me to give me the hug I wanted, hesitating only a second at the sight of my teddy bear paws.

I hugged her warmly, finding her hug feeling better than I imagined it would. I found myself feeling better about the things I had allowed myself to do with her, and even added a few of my own sniffles to hers as we hugged for seemingly forever.

An idea occurred to me as our mutual embrace was coming to an end, and issued a few new instructions similar to the first. As my vision blurred a moment, I felt my skin suddenly tingle all over while Becky gasped again, then pulled away to look at Becky who was examining her fur covered arms and paws.

"What's the matter, Becky Bear? Haven't you ever imagined what it felt like as one of your bears?"

"I can't believe it! How did you do it? Never mind, I don't want to ruin it. Thank you, Timmy Bear!" she said, giving me a bear kiss on my cheek.

I watched her prance around the room, talking to her fellow bears and having a grand old time, feeling very content and happy about the way things were turning out. I was sure after we made love Becky would have enough control over her submissive desires to be stable again. And that's when I wondered what it would be like to make love to her as a teddy bear.

The squawk I made stopped her dance short, and she immediately came back over to me and said, "What's the matter, Timmy Bear?"

"Oh, nothing. It was just a bit of a shock to find... " I paused, feeling my cheek fur glowing red.

"Find what?" she said, following my eyes to my crotch.

Her laughter only made my embarrassment even worse, but I had to chuckle myself

when she spread her legs apart and exclaimed, "Silly bear! Didn't you know teddy's don't have genitals?"

Then I got a horny idea, and momentarily peeked through the illusion my imagination was providing. Becky watched with curiosity as I turned around and wiggled my loose shorts and boxers off, not suspecting what I was doing even though it should have been perfectly obvious.

"What ARE you doing," she said, moving closer to look.

I closed the gap in my illusion, allowing my vision to return to teddy bear land, then was pleased by the end result moments before Becky Bear's paws turned me around.

"Oh my teddyness," she said, gaping at my teddy bear dick.

Actually, it looked just the same as it always did to me, except for the hair being white that is. I was disappointed to find Becky's mind down sizing it to teddy bear proportions, but I didn't attempt to alter it.

I saw her expression change again, finding my cock to drag the submissive feelings out of her like oil in water.

"Hey Becky Bear," I said, capturing her eyes with mine and leaning forwards for a kiss.

After kissing her submissive lips, I looked lovingly into her eyes and said, "I love the Becky who likes to kiss back. The Becky who knows what she wants and does what she likes, not what I want and what I like. Please don't do this again?"

"Okay, Timmy Bear," she said happily before knocking me onto my back and landing on top of me. "If you want me to do what I want... "

The kiss she gave me took my breath away. God, I was surprised by her attitude reversal. Becky was even starting to get a little rough with her handling of my balls while raping my mouth with everything she could muster.

I was ready to do just about anything she said by the time she broke off her attack. While we both panted like bears on a hot day, she managed to say, "Lets get out of the bear suits and try out the bed like a pair of humans, okay?"

"Okay," I said as I canceled our illusions.

"No wonder I couldn't feel anything," she said, rubbing her hand across her crotch. "I forgot we... I still had clothes on."

"Not for long," I said, picking her up and carrying her to the waiting bed.

Without any need for words, we rejoined our lips together while I worked steadily at removing the shorts and the lower half of her bathing suit before we broke apart long enough to remove our shirts and her swim suit's top piece.

Becky was distracted by the incredibly strong submissive desires from looking at my dick, but managed to successfully shrug them off and looked up at me with a smile.

That smile just pulled me up to her like a magnet, and while I slowly made love to her lips, I found her laying down on her back while gently pulling me on top of her.

Some people say one woman's body is pretty much like the next, and after a while they all seem the same. I have never found that to be true, always finding something very unique with each woman's body I made love to.

I will always distinguish Becky's body from the rest by her incredibly virgin pussy. I know that sounds pretty pathetic, but even though I had already taken her virginity once, I would have never known it as I slipped my cock into her hot tight puss, not even thinking about the missing hymen.

In fact, because she was on bottom that time, Becky's love canal was just as tight or tighter than it had been. But more importantly, the responses she gave me were more true to that of a virgin feeling the pleasure of her first dance under the sheets. Her gasps, moans, kissing lips, and exploring hands were all that of a newly made woman who I would strive to make orgasm at least twice before sharing my own with her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.