Tim, The Teenage MC - Cover

Tim, The Teenage MC

Copyright© 2000 by Rass Senip

Part XI - 8: In the Name of Fatherhood

Mind Control Sex Story: Part XI - 8: In the Name of Fatherhood - This story is obsolete - please follow The Chronicles of Tim Brandton. The epic story of a boy who discovers his power to control minds as he and his friends reach sexual maturity. Same space as 'The Book' in the same symbols world.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   School   Extra Sensory Perception   Body Swap   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   MaleDom   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

That evening, I drove Kathleen and Bobby to where Bobby's father lived. The apartment building was nicer than the one we had just left, and I wondered exactly how a newly graduated college student could afford such a place. It was filled with young 'yuppie' couples, a surprisingly large amount of them being young gay men.

But the floor Josh's apartment was on appeared to be one of the straight floors, and I found his mind concentrating on a task that confirmed his sexual status was still strictly heterosexual.

When no one answered our ringing of their door bell, I had to motivate Josh very strongly to answer the door. In fact, I was taken by surprise when I found him taking way too long to answer the door just to discover that he had turned around halfway to the door and went back to his fucking.

Bobby started to fuss very loudly as I made Josh leave his bedroom, then just before Josh started to unlock the door, Kathleen started trying to talk me out of the whole thing, and even ran down the hall when the door started to open. And the instant I let go of my lock on Josh's mind to stop the other two from leaving the floor, the door slammed shut and I heard the locks being reset.

"What the fuck?" I said to myself.

It was almost as if something was pushing Kathleen and Bobby away, while pulling Josh back to his fucking. I felt as if I was reeling all three of them in, then had to hold the tension on the line as we waited for Josh to again undo the locks.

Finally, the door opened three inches and halted, giving Bobby his first glimpse of his father. Now that I think of it, the view of his tented boxers was very fitting for Bobby's first impression of his pop.

His sweat covered body, heavy breathing, and pulsing cock straining against the thin fabric of his slightly wet boxer shorts shocked both myself and Kathleen speechless. But just as Josh said "What do you," Bobby looked up at his face and posed the question "Daddy?"

Josh's somewhat unfocused eyes seemed to clear instantly as he suddenly knew who two of the three people before him were. A long forgotten one night stand, and...

Before he could even finish the thought, Josh was flooded with the need to return to his girlfriend. His eyes fogged up as quickly as they had cleared, and again the door slammed shut.

I whirled around when I noticed my two companions were quickly moving back down the hall, almost as if they were fleeing. I was about to reach out an stop them again when I suddenly noticed the small deflections against my mental shielding. The commands were so faint that I hadn't noticed their presence until that moment.

I froze as the conception formed that I had almost unknowingly interfered with another telepath who apparently knew what they were doing. But when the commands stopped and I didn't feel any attempts to probe my thoughts as I had anticipated, I dared to risk sending out my own little probe.

Teresa Barns, a twenty-one year old high school drop out, was as ignorant of the true nature of her 'magic' as Mr Samson had been of his. Where Mr. Samson had thought he could hypnotize practically anyone if he concentrated enough while staring at his victim with his goofy look, Teresa believed she was some sort of sexual witch, and that her power was fueled by sex.

Teresa grew up in a very poor neighborhood, the daughter of an unmarried and out of work woman who in Teresa's mind supported herself by having more kids. She had been raped by one of her older brothers at the age of nine, but when that same brother gave her first orgasm at the age of thirteen, her views of how males could make her feel changed drastically.

Teresa had made a name for herself at her high school as being the easiest girl in the state. While she resented the title, she consciously felt it was true too. The joy of having a cock in her pussy drive her to an orgasm had became an obsession, and she had nearly thrown herself at almost every guy she thought would be a good fuck. But her orgasms had become less frequent and powerful until they stopped all together nearly two years after that very first one.

Teresa had become so desperate for another orgasm, guys only had to glance at the janitor's closet she used as her private fuck parlor to have her to offer herself for their cock's pleasure. She had to fuck all five janitors on a weekly basis to keep her parlor, but at that point it was just another drop in the ocean.

Just before her sixteenth birthday, Teresa was giving a special welcome to a new student to the school. The senior was no virgin, and she hoped he had the endurance to make her cum. But as she first felt the beginnings of an orgasm, he blew his load and then slowed down to stop.

Teresa's desperation peaked at that moment, and suddenly Teresa found herself being fucked like never before. Her orgasm began forming again, building in size and energy as the massive senior pumped his cock deeper and harder than anyone had before. And after it finally exploded into the greatest orgasm she had ever felt, Teresa instantly desired to feel it again.

But that didn't happen until two days later when one of her neighbors had heard of her reputation and had invited her over to his place. Teresa wasn't very sure of whether it was safe or not, but one look at the bulge of his crotch made up her mind for her.

He actually showed her around his place, and Teresa was fairly impressed. His apartment was probably the nicest in the building, and even had working air conditioning. The last room he showed her was of course his bedroom, and there wasn't any further discussion before they were nude on the bed humping away.

And just like last time, Teresa had just begun to feel what would grow to be an orgasm when he blew. Before he had a chance to slow down, Teresa's desperation flared and she again found herself being fucked with incredible energy. Her orgasm was as good as the last, and she knew she had done something to obtain it. It took her four weeks of fucking her neighbor after school and over the weekends to finally get a grasp of her power.

On her sixteenth birthday, Teresa quit school and moved into his nicer apartment. She practiced her new found abilities on him and a few others in the building, and found she needed a fresh fuck to keep her powers sharp. Actually, I believe she simply got bored with the guy she lived with because I couldn't find any real cause for her powers to dull except psychological.

After hopping from apartment to apartment, Teresa finally realized she didn't have to live in that run down building. Ever since then, she had been working her way up in the world by finding a guy with a nicer income and apartment to live with.

Josh apparently had matured considerably since Kathleen had last known him. He had excelled in college, and now had a very good job as a mechanical engineer, and there was no doubt in my mind that for Bobby's sake, Teresa had to move on.

Since I had the car keys, I knew Kathleen couldn't really go anywhere without using public transportation. And seeing she had locked her purse up in my car, I didn't worry about them as I turned the unlocked door knob and entered the apartment.

Seeing the half emptied boxes laying around the room, I realized Josh had only just moved in. Or I should say Josh and Teresa had, for I noted many of the items were obviously hers and not his. Their moans from the bedroom to my right gave me woody, and my dick almost jerked itself out of my pants when I first saw them.

And smelled them. My nose was blasted by the odor of sex as Josh's well muscled body pumped his larger than average cock into the black woman's cunt. Just from the odor I could tell they had been going for over an hour.

Teresa was in a state of deep mental concentration and physical relaxation while Josh steadily pumped in and out like a well oiled machine. Machine was a very good term for him. He hovered effortlessly over her, all his weight on his toes and hands as he flexed his body in his fucking motions. His entire body was muscular beyond just someone who worked out, and his dark skin glistened with only a light coat of sweat while he almost mindlessly kept his steady pace.

Teresa had met him at his graduation party almost a year before. Before the party had ended, she had decided he would be her next provider, and the next day began working on making him fall hopelessly in love with her. Her last provider had spent every night for nearly two weeks fucking her like Josh was doing in front of me, powering her abilities to alter and control others.

The day Teresa showed up at his door, Josh immediately offered her his soul which she accepted. But to my surprise, Teresa hadn't used her powers for her own gains apart from obtaining a free meal ticket and upgrading her accommodations. In fact, at the time I was standing there with my dick in my hand, her mind was working on helping a man she just had met get over his drinking habit and go back to his wife and two year old daughter.

I found Teresa had out grown her adolescent need for sex, and at one time had become so bored with it, she had released her five enslaved men and went on a little soul searching. After visiting the church she had gone to as a child, she found herself wishing to aid the many people who came there for help. So she decided to do just that, and at the age of nineteen, she became a guardian angel of sorts.

To add to my newly formed troubles about breaking them up, I found she had formed genuine feelings for Josh. Josh's own love had been forced upon him, but I still felt he might have freely loved her if given the chance. She wasn't a bad woman, and his body had long ago stopped aching from the long hours of fucking like that.

And to be honest, Josh would have never done so well at his job, or at least so quickly if Teresa hadn't been pushing him to stretch his own abilities at work. He was doing the work of two men in two-thirds the time it would take them, and felt absolutely no stress about it, especially since he went home every day and spent four hours having sex with his woman. While Josh had that ability all along, he would have never attempted to do two men's work without being driven by Teresa's will.

So, I decided I would have to wait and see her reaction to Josh having a son to help support before worrying about making her leave or not.

I was startled when they both started moaning again, and saw she was in the middle of focusing her mind on another task. I had just put my dick back in my pants, but got it back out again as Teresa actively returned his humps.

But then as quickly as they started, they stopped their exchanging of moans, and I felt her mind working on making a boy never wanting to have a father, and I almost yipped when I realized it was Bobby.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.