Tim, The Teenage MC
Part XI - 4: Domination 101

Copyright© 2000 by Rass Senip

Mind Control Sex Story: Part XI - 4: Domination 101 - This story is obsolete - please follow The Chronicles of Tim Brandton. The epic story of a boy who discovers his power to control minds as he and his friends reach sexual maturity. Same space as 'The Book' in the same symbols world.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   School   Extra Sensory Perception   Body Swap   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   MaleDom   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

"So, do you think it worked?" Joey said as we walked out.

"I think so. And if it didn't, she'll just have to live with it. I don't want to fight my urge to fuck like that again. I was considering even doing her ass."

"And what an ass it was... " Joey said remembering. "You know something? I kind of hope she doesn't lose all that weight. She's so big... She's fucking erotic."

"Yeah, me too. Listen, I'm going to sixth period. Do you want to keep an eye on Suzi's fun, or shall I?"

"Uhm, I was kinda hoping you would join me for some fun ourselves, but if you don't feel like it... I can do it."

"Thanks Joey. I'll meet you in the weight room after school," I said as I hurried away. I had a very good reason to not miss the beginning of sixth hour.

Mrs. Johnson taught the Consumer Economics class I took that second semester. It wasn't until the third day sitting in her class that I ran across something interesting about her.

I was browsing a few of my classmate's heads who I was not familiar with, when I suddenly felt a weak probe touch me. I instantly concentrated on my work, some how managing to keep my excitement from forming until after the probe finished. Once I concluded that the probe wasn't going to return, I started doing my own probing, using my empathic skills which could not be detected by others.

I had scanned the entire class, and almost gave up when I noticed Mrs. Johnson staring intensely at a girl named Becky. When I scanned Mrs. Johnson, I found her aroused, and seemed to feel a need to dominate someone. When I determined she wasn't really aware how her probing actually worked, I took a chance and probed her thoughts.

What I found had surprised me, and I had been strongly tempted to get involved in her game of domination and submission. But the old me felt it would be wrong to tamper in this case, and pushed my good ideas about it out of my mind.

Today I was going put several of those ideas to work. As I sat down in my seat, I checked to get caught up on Mrs. Johnson's plans. I was a little disappointed to find she had rescheduled her after school get-together tomorrow for next week, but that wasn't going to spoil my fun today.

Mrs. Johnson and I both carefully watched Becky come into the classroom and sit down at her desk. Becky kept her eyes lowered, feeling Mrs. Johnson's steady gaze beat down on her, making Becky's heart pound and stirring the tingling feeling in her groin. Just before the bell rang, my own steady gaze was noticed, first by Becky, followed by Mrs. Johnson.

When Becky gave an involuntary shudder of pleasure, Mrs. Johnson suddenly found herself with a competitor. The very idea one of her students could possibly dominate her own submissives, and possibly herself, stirred her anger, and to her surprise, her lust.

She switched mental gears when the bell rang. She started class just as usual, but her eyes kept returning and lingering on me as she talked. When she passed out the workbooks we were going to be using for the rest of the year, she attempted to begin her domination of me by holding the workbook out too far away for me to reach without stretching.

Oh, she was good. She made it appear as if she had too many of them in her hands and would drop them if she attempted to hand me mine. But instead of getting up and giving in to her game, I simply asked the person in front of me to grab one and pass it back.

I saw the momentary fury in her eyes, and gave my response with a wink. That did make her drop the workbooks, and while the others around her helped pick them up, I just sat there ignoring the fact that they were piled around my feet.

I watched her thoughts as she lectured on today's material, finding her interlacing her presentation with brief thoughts of our power struggle. She slipped once by starting the word 'domination' on the board, realizing her error by the time she had made it to the 'a'.

She had to fight her own arousal when she looked at me while she erased the word. My gaze let her know that I had been very amused by her lack of control. The embarrassment she felt was amplified and went straight to her crotch. And so far, I hadn't done anything but monitor her thoughts.

When she didn't continue her dual thought processes, I decided to do something else. The next time she gazed at me with a dominating look, I simply turned my head slowly towards Becky and gazed at her with my own domination stare. Naturally, Mrs. Johnson followed my gaze to her newest toy, then quickly glanced back and forth between us a few times. Our little staring games hadn't gone unnoticed by the rest of the class, and her moving eyes had caused some discussion.

Mrs. Johnson got a hold of herself and announced we would have a little quiz. She was sure I hadn't been concentrating on the material she had just presented, and she was right there. After the quiz, she assigned us some work in the workbook while she graded the quizzes. She didn't dig mine out like she wanted to, not wishing to give me the satisfaction of grading mine first. To her dismay, I got a perfect score, never noticing I had written as she called out the questions, listening to the answers as she thought them.

She looked up from my quiz to see me hard at work with a smile creeping onto my face. I didn't look up, but mouthed the word "submit" which made her even more furious and wet.

Her eyes didn't stay long, but took a glance at Becky before making them stay on the papers she was grading. When she finished her work, she finally allowed herself to look up, finding me missing from my desk.

Her eyes shot straight over to Becky's also empty desk, then stood up quickly with shock and rage.

"Where did they go!" she demanded from the class.

To her astonishment, no one seemed to know who "Tim and Becky" were. As far as they knew, our two seats had always been empty. But when a girl asked what 'submit - teacher's lounge' was on the board for, her frustration ended as she felt her body go cold with fear. She told the class that she had to step out, and may not be back in time for dismissal.

As she made her way to the teacher's lounge, Mrs. Johnson started to recover from her momentary weakness. By the time she made it to the lounge's door, she was not only over it, but furious by my actions.

She flung the door open and stomped in with fire in her eyes, and had to quickly extinguish them when she nearly walked straight into Principal Higgs.

"Nancy, what's the matter?" he asked her. "Rough day?"

"Just this hour. Have you seen two of my students in here?" she said with a remaining hint of anger.

"No, but someone did leave a message for you on the message board. What does 'submit - conference room 2' mean?"

She didn't answer, just took a quick glance at my message and took off out the door.

"I guess she doesn't need this any more," Higgs said to another teacher as he erased the dry erase marker off the message board.

"Why did you write it on there in the first place?" the teacher asked.

"No idea. Just all of a sudden I felt... Hmm... I think I better catch up with Mrs. Johnson," Higgs said before he hurried out.

When he reached the conference room, Mrs Johnson had already come and gone. He glanced at the chalk board and nearly blew his top at the message.

"submit - Higgs' office... Why that little manipulator," he muttered as hurried out the door. He glanced at my three private rooms across the hall and said loudly, "Tim, you better not be doing what I think you're doing."

"I'm not," I said to myself as I watched his mind hurry down the stairs towards the second floor. "Becky, take your shirt off and show me how pretty your tits are. NOW, slut!" I said forcefully, sending a wave of pleasure through her body.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.