Tim, The Teenage MC - Cover

Tim, The Teenage MC

Copyright© 2000 by Rass Senip

Part X - 7: Choices In Sexuality

Mind Control Sex Story: Part X - 7: Choices In Sexuality - This story is obsolete - please follow The Chronicles of Tim Brandton. The epic story of a boy who discovers his power to control minds as he and his friends reach sexual maturity. Same space as 'The Book' in the same symbols world.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   School   Extra Sensory Perception   Body Swap   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   MaleDom   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

LeAnne White probably had the highest IQ of anyone attending my high school for the four years I went there. She had so many scholarships offered to her and universities sending her their literature, she had to get a PO Box just so her parents didn't have to spend twenty minutes every morning going through their mail. Okay, so she couldn't have had that much mail, but that's the reason her younger sister told everyone.

LeAnne was very active in school activities, including the yearbook staff, class treasurer, played every woodwind instrument in the band, and also played tennis year round. She practically made all the class president's decisions for him, making her position as class treasurer only a technicality. The class president election was always a popularity contest, something which she had no desire or chance to win. But as treasurer... hell, no one even ran against her the past two years. People figured that if the treasurer had brains, the money would stretch further. And everyone knew who had the most brains.

With all her scholastic success and activities, LeAnne hadn't seen any need for a social life. Ask any guy at the time what they thought their chances were of getting a date with her. If they hadn't of slugged you for making such a request, they most likely would have laughed in your face. The key to knowing what LeAnne was like as a person was to understand that anything that even appeared to be sexual in nature was simply below her level of interests. She had as much interest in going to a dance as she had to go and tease a pitbull in the nude. In other words, she was a prude.

So you could imagine my surprise when LeAnne requested to see me about a personal matter. She had been one of the people Joey and I had implanted the suggestion to contact one of us if they had a desperate need for help and was willing to trade it for something most likely sexual in nature.

"I have often wondered what kind of research you do in order to gain such privileges such as your own private room. I know you have done a lot in tutoring people, but this," she said standing in the middle of our room, "seems a bit much for a limited tutor as yourself."

"Limited, eh?" I said before deciding to let it pass.

The few times I had needed to talk to LeAnne (which had resulted in 'convincing' her everything I was doing was on the up and up), I had learned she had a very high opinion of herself, but she wasn't consciously aware of her demeaning statements.

"Limited in the sense that you are only a Sophomore," she logically reasoned out loud. "You couldn't tutor Junior or Senior level classes, and certainly not in the highest difficulty of classes that I am taking."

"You might be surprised, but then you're not here for help in classwork, are you. So, what is it that LeAnne the Great needs from a lowly Sophomore such as myself?"

"Hmm... Good question. I'm not sure even why I asked to talk to you... " she said as she attempted to analyze the compulsion triggered from the implanted commands.

"Well... Has something been bothering you that... " I stopped as I felt an intense wave of... loneliness come from her. It only lasted a moment before she took a hold of herself and stomped her feelings back down with pure will power.

My shocked expression startled her. I was about to tell her I thought I knew what she wanted to talk to me about when she said, "I'm sorry for bothering you," and walked out the door.

Even with my telepathic and empathic senses, I had a difficult time uncovering the cause of her deeply buried and tightly controlled feelings. It wasn't until my lock on her mind started to break up that I noticed her minor slip up had triggered an avalanche. She was driving home thinking about ending her loneliness the quickest and least painful way.

When I felt her change course to head for a very dangerous road she knew, I lost my grip on her mind and couldn't get her back.

I considered my options, then ran out to my two-day-old shiny red Formula. If I hadn't been on a mission of mercy, I would have thoroughly enjoyed my first use of the high speed driving skills I had lifted. And after having to divert the attention of two different police cars and honking my horn a lot, I got the idea of getting some emergency lights and a siren in case I had to do that again.

I loved that car. It was so sweet to drive 90mph in the 35 zones as I blanketed the road ahead of me to make everyone pull over. Even with my precautions, I nearly had an accident when I misjudged a turn and almost sideswiped a car on the shoulder.

Not only had I beat LeAnne to her intended crash site, I had passed her up on the way, finding the commands for her to pull over just canceling themselves when I found her mind.

Gwen, one of my Golden Girl slaves, lived just down the road from where we had ended up at, and Julie's wasn't much further away. I commanded LeAnne to meet me at Gwen's, then a few minutes later had to change that to Julie's when I found no one at Gwen's home.

Julie was both extremely excited and a bit embarrassed when she found me on her door step. But when she recognized LeAnne walking up in a semi dazed state, all she could say was, "Her?"

"I didn't pick her. She came to me, but chickened out before telling me anything. She would have kissed a big oak tree through her windshield if I hadn't stopped her. Would it be all right if I sort her out here?"

"Uhm, sure... I guess... " Julie said hesitantly. There was something bothering her, and I didn't catch on until I felt a presence I recognized when we approached her room.

"Oh... Hey Julie?" I said as she reached to open her door. "I can just take her back to school. I didn't mean to stop the fun you and Ben were planning."

Julie went red, then opened the door wide. Ben was laying on her bed nude while another guy I didn't know started to pull his pants on in a hurry.

Ben was about to apologize when I glanced back over at Julie for a second, then gave him a little smile with a quick raising of the eyebrows to let him know I wholeheartedly approved.

Then I glanced over at the guy pulling his shirt on and said, "So who's your friend?"

"Greg, everything's cool," Ben said. "Tim, this is my cousin Greg. Greg, this is my ma... my friend Tim."

"Hi," Greg said a little too loudly. He was extremely nervous, and not just because we had caught him naked. He feared we had seen something that would have given away his lust for his cousin's body. Greg was so nervous that he was starting to sweat bullets. If it hadn't been for Julie sitting down beside Ben to start stroking him, Greg would have probably left.

"LeAnne, come in here please?" I called.

"Shit. What's she doing here?" Ben asked sitting up.

"Greg, why don't you go count the number of hairs on your nut sack and ignore everything we say until I tell you to stop. Then again you didn't have that much hair... Uhm, instead of counting them, just try and keep them from touching each other," I said.

As I explained the situation, Julie put Ben back down on his back and started sucking him slowly. By the time I had finished, Ben was a bit glossy eyed, and hadn't quite processed everything I had said near the end. And I had lost my train of thought for a moment when my roaming eyes had locked onto Julie's jeaned ass sticking up.

Julie pulled off of Ben's dick with a pop and said, "So what are you going to do? Give her a social life?"

"I don't know. If I forced a normal social life on her, she would have a tough time getting around her belief that everything she did was being motivated by a primitive mating ritual. Unless I remove that, she would probably end up suicidal again. A lot of her personality is based on that belief, so unless I want to change her into someone else... "

"Why don't you ask her?" Ben said before grabbing Julie and pulling her on top of him. "She is the brain of the school."

"Ask her what? She's been trying to figure it out for herself for months now. She doesn't have a clue what she's missing in life, so she doesn't... "

I paused when an idea came to me while Ben and Julie started to make out.

"LeAnne, how does seeing Ben and Julie kiss like that make you feel?" I asked.

"Like I'm watching a national geographic special on gorillas," she responded

"Doesn't it stir anything inside you? Haven't you ever wanted to kiss someone like that?"

"No," she said very quickly. "I've never kissed anyone, and don't intend to."

"Shit. You've never even given your mom or dad a kiss on the cheek. No wonder you don't have a clue what's wrong with you."

Julie's shirt flew past my face, and once I saw they were really starting to get into it, I felt guilty about Greg missing out.

"Hey, if you two are going to keep going like that, maybe Greg should... GREG!? Don't pull them out, dude! I just meant straighten... Oh never mind."

I turned back to the couple on the bed and said, "Ben, did you know he's gots the hots for you?"

"Huh?" Ben said breathing hard. "Yeah, I kinda guessed that."

"That's why we invited him to join us." Julie said as she raised her hips so Ben could slip her pants down.

"We thought Suzi might like him," Ben said. "And I know he's clean and everything. Depending on how he did today, we were gonna talk to you about maybe... you know."

After sucking and fucking Janos and Kyle whenever Suzi had wished, Ben had pretty much accepted bisexual sex and had enjoyed the last couple of sessions with Suzi. When he realized his younger cousin was spending a lot more time at his house and seemed to be looking at him more than was normal, he suspected his little talk and demonstration about jerking off last year had made more of an impact than he thought.

Ben had started mentioning more sexual topics, getting eager responses from his freshman cousin. But because he couldn't know for sure if Greg was an interested bi or a straight with a innocent reason for the wandering eyes, Ben had kept his desires focused on Julie for the time being. But he was hoping his cousin would join them in their sexual play, and even sometimes considered having a twosome with him someday.

As I examined Greg's mind, I had the distinct feeling that whatever happened that day would most likely affect the rest of his life. He wanted sexual guidance from his older cousin more than sexual intercourse.

Ben and Julie had been working towards having sex with him for the past four days. They had gone out to the movies where Ben and Julie had necked in his presence for a while. The next day, Ben offered Greg a lift home from school. Greg had been a little disappointed when Julie walked up to Ben for a kiss and got in the front seat of the car before Greg could.

Greg pretended he didn't notice when Julie's hand had slipped over to Ben's crotch. But he didn't expect the response Ben gave.

"Shit, Julie... I'm driving here. Why don't you go in the back and blow Greg if you're that horny. I'm sure he won't mind, will you Greg?"

Julie gave Greg one of her "I'm game" smiles and raised an eyebrow to ask Greg's permission.

"Uhm, I uh... " Greg stalled.

"I promise I won't bite," Julie had said humorously as she crawled into the back seat.

Julie had given him his first blowjob in the back of Ben's car parked in the back lot of a church. Julie had never experienced an uncut dick before, and Ben couldn't resist pulling over and watching her do it when her mmmms sounded different than when she had sucked him. Once Greg had blown, Julie gave Ben a quickie, then commented how similar their cum had tasted. Greg and Ben had given each other a look that made them each wonder if the other had just imagined the same thing.

Ben asked him over to Julie's house the following morning, and Greg had hesitantly accepted. Julie gave Greg another blowjob after school in Ben's car again, then gave him another in her bedroom after he had watched Ben and Julie fuck.

There wasn't any hesitation when Ben had asked him over again that morning, and just before I had interrupted them, Ben had worked Greg's confidence up enough to strip while Julie went to get rid of whoever was at the door. If I hadn't interrupted them, Greg would had been in the midst of losing his virginity with Julie.

I felt a little disturbed by their attempt in seducing Greg, especially when he was still a virgin. But I knew I had no business enforcing my own personal beliefs in situations except when involving my powers or myself, and I could only think of one valid concern there.

By the time I had finished my probing and had worked all that out, Julie was on top of Ben fucking like a rabbit, but sounding like a herd of horny cattle.

Because I had put Greg and LeAnne in a dreamstate, they had moved their attention to the action on Julie's bed. I frowned when I found LeAnne thinking of Julie in terms of a bitch in heat, viewing the scene as if someone had let the gate open and a stray dog had found it's way in. She considered the use of sex for anything other than reproduction to be a remaining animal trait. A trait she believed she didn't have.

Greg on the other hand was not so closed minded. He very much wanted to join in on the action, but being in the dreamstate prevented him from doing so. But then I also felt that if my commands hadn't restrained him, I was pretty sure he wouldn't have acted on his desires unless one of the other two invited him to join them, and even then he might not have.

Like I said, Greg wanted Ben's guidance. He had absolutely no idea what would be acceptable to him and what wasn't. He had been a bit worried about his attraction to his older cousin, but when Julie had given his first blow job, he knew he wasn't gay, and figured he would just let Ben initiate any sexual activity between them if Ben was that way. Greg was letting Ben decide whether he would be bisexual or straight, wanting to be whatever Ben was. Hell, I think if Ben had been gay, Greg would have given up women all together. But then maybe not.

I nearly missed the climax when Ben came without Julie. But it was Julie's fault since she had unmounted him and had him shoot all over her chest and mouth. After the last spurt, Julie laid down next to him and smeared his cum around with a finger before tasting it, then stirred it up again and pressed it up to his lips.

Ben's tongue came out from it's hiding place to taste his own seed, then proceeded to pull her finger in and suck on it like an infant. Julie lead him by the finger to her left breast which he naturally transferred his sucking to. His right hand went down to her cunt to frig, while his mouth worked to cleaning his spunk up while waxing her skin with his spit.

I suddenly felt a surge in LeAnne's despair after Ben finished cleaning Julie up and the pair had moved into a loving embrace. Ben's and Julie's exchange of affection had triggered a battle between her mind and emotions. She had categorized all interactions between people into two groups. Intellectual and sexual. So if there wasn't any intellectual purpose in doing something with someone else, she simply wasn't interested. With all her intelligence and knowledge, she had made a mistake in a matter so elemental to the rest of us that it bordered on stupidity.

Friendship and love to her were simply tools for finding a mate. Since she wasn't interested in having a child yet, she considered her moments of loneliness just another sexual related drive that she could repress. But I knew that her error would destroy her if she wasn't helped to see it.

I had absolutely no intention of doing anything sexual with her. I respected her personal views, however ridiculous they seemed to me, and decided the best way to help her was to give her a demonstration of how bonds with other people were not necessarily sexual, just necessary. I decided that tomorrow I would become her best friend.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.