Tim, The Teenage MC - Cover

Tim, The Teenage MC

Copyright© 2000 by Rass Senip

Part X - 3: Threesomes and Twosomes

Mind Control Sex Story: Part X - 3: Threesomes and Twosomes - This story is obsolete - please follow The Chronicles of Tim Brandton. The epic story of a boy who discovers his power to control minds as he and his friends reach sexual maturity. Same space as 'The Book' in the same symbols world.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   School   Extra Sensory Perception   Body Swap   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   MaleDom   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

"Tim, I want to ask you something," Suzi started before our third hour class a week later. "But you have to promise me you will tell me the truth about how you feel about it."

"Shit. This doesn't sound like I want to hear it, but okay. I promise. You want to go someplace private?"

"Uhm, yeah. I can't get this out of my head. Let's go upstairs."

Nobody noticed us leave as the tardy bell rang, nor did the few people passing notice us holding hands climbing the stairs. She was nervous about something, and I somewhat suspected the day I had been dreading had come.

She unlocked our private room, and we walked in, still holding hands. We sat down on the sofa, I waited for her to begin.

"You know I've been having problems lately with how we always either do things together, or we don't do things at all. But you and Joey spend so much time together with your project, sometimes I don't feel it's fair."

"Do you want us to quit? Or you want back in?"

"No... I've wanted to go to the dances with you guys, but we never can decide who I'm with. And with the Christmas dance coming up, I'd really like to go. But I can't choose between you. You know I can't, and you both will bow out to the other."

"Suz, stop kidding yourself. You know as well as I do you want Joey to take you. You want to know how I feel? I'm... crushed. But that's the way it is, and I don't want it any other way. You... "

"Timmy, I still love you. You don't know how torn I am," Suzi said, tearing up. "Can't you understand? I want someone else to take me. Not you, and not Joey!" and with that she cried into my shoulder while I sat there stunned.

I reached out to Joey and informed him what was going on. As Suzi sat there hugging me, Joey and I were passing back and forth ideas. Joey rejected the only one I truly considered until I let him check how I felt for himself. Then he told me to fuck off and closed his end.

"Suzi?" I said, stroking her hair as tears started running down my face. "I know you love me, and I know you love Joey. You have to give one of us up for the other, and you know who that is. Otherwise you wouldn't have talked to me without Joey."

"No, Timmy... Noo... "

"I've talked it over with Joey, and he... er, well, he knows what I'm gonna do... "

"TIM!" she said coldly, sitting up, looking me straight in the eyes. Then she said with ice cold precision, "You will NOT make this decision for me. DO YOU UNDERSTAND!?! I WILL!"

"Shit... " was all I could say after she released her nails that were digging into my shoulders.

"I came up here to talk to you about letting Ben take me to the dance. Maybe go on a couple other type of dates... "

"What? Ben? You mean... The druggie? The overstuffed muscled version of me? Why him?" "Hey, that's not being fair to him. He's very sweet, and I... like him, you know? I just need some fresh air from you and Joey. To give me a chance to do some things we never seem to get around to. I still love you two more than anyone else in the world, but I'm tired of waiting for you guys. I know you can't give me what Joey has or what you have, but I feel so... alone sometimes. Like you two are on another level that I can't reach."

"Why are you telling me all this without Joey?"

"Because... Joey is smart and all, and he is sensitive, but... he has the tendency to get angry first when something upsets him. You don't. And I haven't made up my mind yet. I wanted to talk it over with someone. Not have you make the decision for me."

"Sorry. But you know how I feel."

"Yes, I know. But you have been wrong before."

"Suz? Do you want to make love with Ben?"

"No!... Well, not really... Well... "

"Yes you do. His body drives you crazy. You're getting hot just thinking about him."

"Stop peeking! You know why he drives me crazy. He looks like you."

"Suz, I think I understand. You want some personal attention. We always have tried to make sure we only spend time together with you. Maybe that was wrong... You're right. It isn't fair that Joey and I can spend time together without you, but you can't spend time with just one of us.

"So what if we started seeing you separately? And still spend time together. What if Joey takes you to this dance, and I take you to the next? Do you think that will make you happier?"

"I don't know... What if you and Joey started keeping track of how much time we spend with the other. I don't think I could keep count, but you two could. I don't want to hurt you two, and I definitely don't want to come between you."

"You might as well come in and tell us what you think, Joey," I said.

After a few moments of silence, a key went into the door and Joey came in recovering from his blush.

He sat down next to Suzi and said, "Well, I think it sounds better than you going out with someone else. Suzi, I can't promise I wouldn't get jealous of Tim, but it would be nothing like I would feel with this Ben guy. And with Tim's thing for fairness, I don't think I have to worry about him hogging you."

"Yeah. I think," I said.

"I'm going to have to think this over. If I do agree, you still want Joey to take me?"

"Yeah. I would kind of maybe like sorta maybe like... ask Julie to it? If you don't object. I don't really have a thing for her, but she's kinda fun like you Suz. And she isn't going with anyone right now and is kinda bummed about it."

"That slut? Hmmmm. Well she did give me a good... er, okay."

"Hey Suz. You could let Tim dance with you for like one song. And I could dance with Julie then too. You're right, Tim. She does remind me of Suzi. Especially her blow jouuuh!" Suzi's hand had slapped Joey in the belly.

"Damn, Joey. Don't you know to never compare the way women have sex? Speaking of sex... We seem to have an opportunity to do a little group lovin'. Unless Suz wants to flip a coin and have her first twosome since her virginity."

"You know what I would really like?" Suzi said.

"What?" Joey and I said.

"Sex with two big muscle heads that look like you."

Joey and I looked at each other, then linked up. A few thoughts later, and...

"Done," we both said.

Suzi gasped as she watched us start to grow. Our bodies inflated, our muscles bulged, and our clothes started to tear. By the time we were done, only the shreds of our shirts and the elastic waist bands from our underwear were still hanging on.

"Awe shit... " Joey said in a deeper voice. "I split my favorite shoes. Shit, I sound weird."

"Hey Suz, do you think it's big enough?" I said in my new deep voice, holding my eight inch cock in my hands. "I can make it bigger if you want. Oh shit Joey. My balls are as big as hard boiled eggs."

"Heh, hard boiled... Wow. Look how many blood vessels there are in my arm. Shit."

"HOW DID YOU TWO DO THAT!" Suzi screamed in delight.

"What this little thing? You better get busy, little woman, because this hard on is ready for action." Joey said.

Suzi leapt into Joey's arms and said, "FUCK ME YOU TWO HUNKS!" and started humping Joey madly, fully clothed.

"Oh shit. Joey we forgot to drink first. Suz... Stop... "

Suddenly Suzi found herself humping a fully clothed regular size Joey.

"Shit. You two were trickin' me... " Suzi said climbing off.

"Sorry. It wasn't meant to be a trick," I said. "It was an illusion, but it would have been completely real to you. You would have felt everything just like if it was really happening that way."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.