Tim, The Teenage MC - Cover

Tim, The Teenage MC

Copyright© 2000 by Rass Senip

Part VI - 3: Summer Time Fun

Mind Control Sex Story: Part VI - 3: Summer Time Fun - This story is obsolete - please follow The Chronicles of Tim Brandton. The epic story of a boy who discovers his power to control minds as he and his friends reach sexual maturity. Same space as 'The Book' in the same symbols world.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   School   Extra Sensory Perception   Body Swap   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   MaleDom   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

I awoke the next morning at sunrise, finding my woody already up and standing over me, waiting impatiently while letting go a strand of drool from its lips.

"Damn. I guess you miss the twins, don't you fella," I said as I gave it a few loving strokes. It responded by throbbing a few times, and I was tempted to continue.

"Nope. Don't have any love juice to waste. Sorry boy, but you'll thank me later."

"Finally... " Joey said from the bottom bunk. "It's about time you woke up. I'm already dressed. Shall I go wake Mick?"

"I'm awake," Mick said from the top bunk beside me. He sat up, stretched, then spotted my pole still sticking straight out of my boxers. "Damn, Tim. You could poke an eye out with that thing."

"I think it was up before all of you," I said climbing down. With my softening woody still plainly visible, I walked right out the door. I grinned imagining Mick's face from my boldness. Joey knew better, and even surprised me when he came out and stood beside me completely nude.

"I told you I was already dressed," he grinned.

The air was relatively cool compared to what I had expected. Cool enough to give us goose bumps when a breeze wandered by.

"Uhm, I think we will have to postpone. It has to be really hot out you know."

"Yeah... Hey, what about some mud wrestling then? Now the sun is up, it should start heating up pretty quick."

"Yeah, okay. I wonder... " I reached out and checked to see if Gina, Rita, and Dana would be opposed to mud wrestling nude. Dana wasn't interested at all, and Rita only wanted to if it was a guy. Gina didn't mind wrestling another girl as long as she wasn't expected to do anything else but wrestle.

"I'll think I got some girls to wrestle. But where do we wrestle at?"

Joey smiled and said, "Got that all worked out."

Mick came out wearing his shorts and said, "Brrrr."

Joey said, "Change of plans, Mick. How about some female nude mud wresting?"

"YEAH! Okay. But are we still gonna do the other?"

"You can bet on it," I said shivering again.

"I'll need Mick's and someone else's help with the mud pool," Joey said. "Do you think the other guys will want in on it?"

"I'm pretty sure Scooter will. Gina is one of the contestants."

"Mick, go wake the other guys and find out while I check something and Tim goes gets the girls," Joey's said walking away.

"Hey, Joey? I can't cover the whole camp. You're gonna have to put some shorts on."

"Heh. Sorry. I think I've spent too much time at your dad's place. I'm used to walkin' around naked."

"I know what you mean. I almost went to school nude one day."

"You too?" Mick said.

Joey and I looked at Mick as he turned red.

"I used to have a dream about that all the time," Mick explained.

We went back inside and got dressed, all of us putting on shirts and Joey and I putting shorts on. I was surprised when Jerry wanted to go and Paul didn't, but Scooter was all for it as I predicted.

I knew a dream state wouldn't work for this activity, and finding girls that would willingly mud wrestle nude was harder than I imagined. I spent a half an hour scanning all the girls, finding Gina was the only one willing to do it simply because she had been in on several multiway jerk offs with the guys.

I checked the progress of the guys, finding they were finished with the preparations and waiting for me to bring the entertainment. I was stuck between a rock and a hard place, and decided to get what we wanted, I would have to give the girls what they wanted. I had fourteen girls lined up by the time I had gotten halfway through the camp.

The camp was fairly busy as I finally joined my cabin mates at their mud pool. They had been extremely confused by not only girls showing up, but guys too.

"What is going on?" Joey asked above the noise of approximately thirty people setting up their seats around Joey's mud pool.

"I'll explain in a minute to everyone," I shouted back as I examined the pool. I remembered the first year I had gone to that camp the shallow round pool had contained large gold fish and some other smaller fish. For whatever reason, the next year the pool was empty, and was never filled again. Joey had found some black plastic big enough to line the six foot diameter round basin, and filled it with an incredible amount of clean mud.

I waited another minute for the crowd to settle down, then stepped up on my own chair to speak. I had to yell "quiet!" a couple of times before I could start.

"Morning. Welcome to the Connor and Brandton coed nude mud wresting." I paused for the crowd to stop whistling and yelling. "As you all know, this is not an official camp event, so don't tell anyone who isn't here anything about it.

"Because the girls were not willing to wrestle nude in the mud for our enjoyment alone, I offered them a deal. Before each pair of girls wrestle, two guys will be wrestling, in the nude, while the girls are in the ring refereeing. Afterwards, those two guys will referee the girls.

"The rules are as follows. No messing around with crotches, accidental or otherwise. No pulling of hair, and if anyone holds their opponent's head in the mud longer than five seconds, they will automatically forfeit.

"Everyone is here by their own free will. If anyone is having second thoughts, please speak now...

"Oh, two final things. Before your match, everyone is required to use the john, and try to go both ways. The other thing is no sex during the matches. While the matches are going, no one here has to worry about getting caught. After I leave, you can do whatever you want, but run the risk of getting caught.

"Joey, since you and I are the only ones here who have done this before, we are up first."

Joey came over to me and said, "I hate it when you pull this shit without asking me first. If I didn't get such a hard on from the idea, I wouldn't do it," he said smiling as he pulled off his shorts. His boner bounced up and down while the crowd got quiet, then suddenly loud.

"Joey, I think you enjoyed that," I said as I pulled off my own shorts. My hardon imitated Joey's, but didn't get the same response from the crowd. We both took our shirts off at the same time, and that got an even louder reaction. Go figure.

I stepped into the thick and slimy mud, letting my foot sink to the bottom before putting my other foot in. Instead of a hard surface under the plastic, I was pleasantly surprised to find Joey had thought of putting dirt underneath to cushion us if we hit the bottom too hard.

"Where did you get all this mud and dirt?" I asked as Joey beat his chest like Tarzan.

"There was a whole wagon full of it for the baseball field. Most of it was muddy from the rain, so I used it."

"AAAAAAAk," I said as I fell backwards. The dirt underneath was somewhat lumpy, causing my foot to lose it's grip.

"Oh man. This will be easy," Joey said laughing.

I didn't say anything while I got up. I realized my referees were still dressed, so I yelled over to them to hurry it up.

The guys in the crowd whooped and yelled as the two girls stripped with red faces. The noise had attracted some attention, and it took me a few minutes to zip into every cabin nearby to deafen them to our noise.

Joey was surprisingly good in the mud. Despite my earlier slip, however, I wasn't so bad myself. Of course I had an unfair advantage. I had used my father's mud wrestling ring quite a bit during the past several months. I had just gotten to the point where I could almost handle both twins at the same time. Of course, the twins tended to move in a slow and fluid way, so it wasn't all that difficult.

But because the mud was so much thicker and heavier than at home, my advantage didn't show through that much at first. Joey had me pinned down twice, but I managed to slip out of them before the referees had reached five.

Once I got used to the differences, I managed to pin him down three times in a row, but let him out before the count. When he had me down the next time, he gave me a wicked look, then managed to slip his finger in my hole without the referees noticing. After letting me go, he thought to me, "That's for toying with me."

I grinned and in two moves pinned him to the count.

Joey and I refereed the two girls, finding it very hard to resist going after the glistening brown butts and tits. They lasted a lot longer than Joey and I, probably due to the difficulty in keeping their opponent pinned in the slippery mud. When my dick brushed one of the girls' thighs accidentally, I nearly came.

I was starting to worry about time constraints when finally Joey counted to five and helped the winner to her feet. Her balance faltered as he raised her hand above her head. They both gasped when her ass pressed up against his dick, slipping down her crack to the space between her legs. Somehow Joey kept his balance and his seed, but the crowd lost their control. They were still hooting when the four of us climbed out.

The hose that Joey had used to wet the dirt to its super muddy form was still hooked up, so as the next four contestants were stripping with red faces, Joey handed the hose to the girls to wash themselves off. We got a pleasant surprise when they decided to wash us off, which quickly became a group rub down.

The audience ended up watching us more than the wrestlers, not that we noticed at the time. I was only vaguely aware that the hose had been dropped and forgotten while Betsy and I explored each others slickened bodies with our hands. I teased her nipples with one hand while taking long strokes along her side with the other. Our arousal pushed us closer and closer until our wet bodies pressed together, and then our lips met.

After our kiss reached its peak, I felt her hand on my cock, prompting me to break the kiss to moan. She slid down my body, picked up the hose and washed my dick off. The cool water on my member washed some sense back into me, realizing I was about to break my own rule that I stated at the beginning of the game. But when her lips touched my crown, I lost all rational thought and allowed myself to be taken quickly into her hot mouth.

Out of habit, I linked with Joey and Betsy. I found Joey had his dick in Kim's crack again, humping it while sloppily kissing her neck and shoulder. His hand was on her knob, which made her gasp and shudder, so I included her in the link as well.

Betsy's tongue started to concentrate on the crown's rim, driving all four of us quickly to our climax. As Joey and I exploded, Betsy was driven by our combined lusts to greedily swallow it while continuing her tongue movements. Joey's humping had turned to jerks, and the combined moans from Kim, Joey, and myself were in perfect sync.

Betsy let my shrinking dick fall out of her mouth, sat back, and then laid down. She was wiped out by the most intense orgasm she had ever experienced. Joey was sinking to his knees, mostly to aid Kim's own descent to the ground. And even though Joey and I were accustomed to the intensity we had felt, I was a bit weak in the knees myself.

My awareness returned to me, finding even the wrestlers had stopped to watch. I turned red, and said very loudly, "Okay, so maybe a little sex." Then I added quite seriously, "But only if they say they want it."

After several personally embarrassing minutes of being put on the spot, my stomach interrupted with a growl. I checked the time and saw it was almost 8:00, which was when they served breakfast.

After talking to the four in the ring, I announced we would postpone the rest of the matches until the following mornings, promising everyone would get a chance, and we would have breakfast served to us while we were watching.

Kim, Betsy, Joey, and myself all went to the showers together. I found out that Betsy had never given a blow job before, but now that she had, she couldn't understand why anyone wouldn't want to.

My conscience gave me trouble when I found out I had been her first, but as we were soaping each other up, I realized that she had done it free of my influence. But her mind was still feeling the affects of her triple powered orgasm, and I had to explain exactly what she had felt. It spooked Kim and Betsy a little at first, but Joey and I convinced them it was okay. I imagine Betsy would find her next blow job very disappointing.

We didn't fool around that long since we were all pretty hungry. As we left the showers and headed towards the food line, I found something else that bothered me, and told Joey over our private thought phone.

"They are falling in love with us. Or at least they think it's love. I hate to say it, but I really don't want to get into that with Betsy, do you?"

"Shit. No. I mean, Kim is great looking and all, but no. I don't want anything that serious right now."

"Would you object if I had them lose interest during breakfast?"

"Go ahead. It's not like we led them on or anything. They were just as responsible for what happened as we were."

So, Betsy and Kim found themselves dissatisfied with us, and after eating breakfast with them, our paths didn't cross again.

During breakfast, there had been several announcements concerning the day's schedule of events. Joey and I looked at each other with excitement when they announced there would be free time at the lake's beach for everyone since the day would be extremely hot and miserable. A minute later, Mick bounded over to finalize our plans.

After Betsy and Kim wandered off, Joey, Mick, and I joined the rest from our cabin to see if they wanted to join in after all. Since everyone would be there, their girlfriends could join in willingly. Naturally, everybody did.

We went and did our regularly scheduled activities, most of us getting in on the basketball game and checking our potteries that were being baked that day. At lunch time, they finalized our plans while I began my mental hopping around, inserting my little mental programs in to everyone not at my table, covering two thirds of the camp's population. Luckily there was a puppet show put on by six of the cabins immediately after lunch. Everyone was still around watching it while I finished the remaining third.

At 2:30, I stood naked at the water's edge, watching the entire camp filter down the three paths to the beach. Everyone was required to have put on sun tan lotion before coming out, but I had brought a case of twelve bottles out with me for our fun.

I spotted Joey heading for me, carrying his bottle of lotion. When he reached me, he asked, "Hey, could you get my back?"

"Heh. Gina did mine for me," I said as I squirted the lotion on my hand.

"I didn't think of her. Oh well. You know, it's times like this I really miss Suz."

"Yeah. She would have loved this part too. You know that dream I had?"

"The one where Suzi turned out to be twins?"

"Yep. When I was falling asleep last night, I was thinking about it, and got real homesick. I tried reaching out to Suzi, and somehow I did it for a moment."

His back was done, and instead of removing my hands, I sent them around to the front. I put my chin on his right shoulder, hugged him from behind and said, "She's missing us worse than we are her. That's all I got from her, and I couldn't get her back. You were already asleep so I didn't bother you, and with everything going on this morning, I guess I forgot."

"Did she know you were there?" Joey said laying his head against mine.

"I don't know. I hope so. I wish we had brought some drink with us. I might have been able to reach her longer after drinking it."

"Hey," Joey said turning around to face me. I dropped my hands to my sides, the moment of closeness evaporating. "I was thinking about that. Remember when you did that four way accidentally last year? You said you had drank a lot of soda before. The drink is pretty sweet, so maybe it's just the sugar rush that does that."

"Hmm. Could be. I'll try again later," I said eyeing the guys walking up.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.