Tim, The Teenage MC - Cover

Tim, The Teenage MC

Copyright© 2000 by Rass Senip

Part VI - 1: Off To Summer (Sex) Camp We Go

Mind Control Sex Story: Part VI - 1: Off To Summer (Sex) Camp We Go - This story is obsolete - please follow The Chronicles of Tim Brandton. The epic story of a boy who discovers his power to control minds as he and his friends reach sexual maturity. Same space as 'The Book' in the same symbols world.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   School   Extra Sensory Perception   Body Swap   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   MaleDom   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Every year since we were in fourth grade, John, Brad, Joey and I had gone to a summer camp for two weeks in June. We had several friends we only got to see at this camp and always had a blast with them. But this year, only Joey and I were going. Brad had elected not to go because of his sister. John didn't associate himself with us anymore and had said he was too old to go to camp anymore.

Joey and I begged Suzi to go, but she couldn't because of a family trip to England. The camp was coed, but Joey and I hadn't even considered messing with anyone but Suzi.

This year, we were old enough to be counselors for the younger kids for two weeks after our regular two week camp. Despite the fact we were the only two locals going, Joey and I both couldn't help but get excited about it. As it turned out, we had every reason to be.

"Holy Shit! There's Paul!" Joey exclaimed Monday as we got off the bus at the campgrounds.

"Damn! He really grew!" I said when I recognized the six foot sixteen year old red haired toothpick. "I can't believe he was shorter than I was last year."

We started heading for Paul, but before we could even get his attention, I felt a familiar presence behind us.

"Mick is about to do it again," I thought to Joey.

I telepathically reached out to Mick to find he was three feet behind us getting ready to tackle us both like he did every year. But this time, Joey and I stepped away from each other just as Mick leapt into the air, then caught him by the legs and held him upside down.

"Let me go, you dick heads!" Mick said from his shirt covered face.

"Hey Joey. Remember last year when Mick knocked all four of us down and made Brad say uncle?"

"Yeah. Okay Mick, say please to your uncle Joey and uncle Tim."

"Fuck you two," Mick said humorously. "Okay... Uncle. Come on. Let me down before I piss in my pants."

Paul had joined us by the time we had Mick on his feet, along with Scooter, his fourteen year old brother. Scooter's real name was Scott, but no one ever called him that. And even though Paul was older, Scooter was the one who seemed to have the really good ideas.

The five of us waited to see if any of the other fellas we goofed around with showed. When the last bus shut its doors, we made our way to where the cabin assignments were posted.

"Shit. We're all broken up into three different cabins!" Mick announced. "Its bad enough only half of our group showed. Now this."

"Well, let's go to the cabins and trade with some people," I said thinking out loud.

"You know that's against the rules," Paul said.

"Fuck the rules. I'm not going to spend two weeks listening to Rich Banker snore, and Joey is in with some guys I've never heard of. I'm gonna get Rich to switch with Joey, and if anyone else wants in the cabin with Mick, Joey and I, follow me."

"This I gotta see," Paul said following me towards the cabins. "Remember how John begged last year and still had to sleep with those two fat guys? I almost cried. From laughter."

"Heh, yeah," Joey said. "But if anyone can change their minds, it's Tim."

When our cabin was in sight, I reached out with my mind and found the two counselors in charge of the cabin assignments and had them meet us at ours.

After a few quick words to the two men in private, I rejoined my buddies and said, "Piece of cake. Come on. Let's check out OUR cabin."

Joey and I started climbing the steps, but stopped when the other three expressed their disbelief. As Scooter opened his mouth to say something else, Rich and my other two ex-bunkmates came out carrying their stuff.

"This year, I get the first choice in the bunks," I said to the other four as I went inside.

The cabin had a table with six chairs, a ceiling fan, a light fixture, and three sets of bunk beds, each with drawers and a shirt rack built into the ends.

Jerry Ridgeburg was putting his clothes away quietly while the five of us filed in. When I had scanned the cabin earlier, Jerry had been wondering if any of his bunkmates knew how to get a blow job from a girl. I felt I could help him in that department, so I chose him to be our sixth cabin mate. Besides, Joey liked him, and I had bunked with him twice before.

While we unpacked, everyone gave a summary of what had happened in the past year. My story about meeting my rich dad was the favorite until Joey's announcement.

"Oh yeah. I also went all the way with a girl," Joey said incidentally.

"You did?" Mick said in awe while Jerry turned red.

"Yeah, so did I," Scooter admitted.

"Me too," I added.

"Didn't I tell you guys it was great?" Paul said, reminding everyone he had done it two years before. "Did you get to pop their cherries?"

"Yeah, I took her cherry," Joey said looking at me apologetically.

I winked at Joey then said, "and I took her other one. And don't forget we both took the twins'."

"Twins'?" Scooter said.

"What do you mean you took her other one?" Mick asked.

"Shit. You didn't really fuck her up the butt, did you?" Paul said.

"We both did," Joey said grinning. "It's awesome."

"You guys... share the same girl?" Mick said.

"Twins?" Scooter said again.

"Yes, twins, and yes we both make love to the same girl," I said.

"Shit," Paul said.

"Damn," Scooter said.

"Cool," Mick said.

Jerry's reluctance to join the discussion concerned me enough that I peeked into his head. He was excited by the talk, but also felt disappointed. He had brought six of his favorite skin magazines and thought he would entertain his bunkmates with that. But now...

"Man, I don't know if I'll be able to stand a month here without some tits and ass. I wish you would have brought the Penthouse girls with you Joey," I said.

"But I thought... " Joey said before realizing I was up to something.

Jerry had perked up with my comment, but didn't act on it right away. I decided he would come around on his own.

"So Scooter, what about you? Did you take her cherry? Who was she?" Joey asked.

Before Scooter could answer, Paul said, "No he didn't. My girlfriend gave him a birthday present."

Scooter turned red, and Mick laughed. I felt kind of sorry for him.

"Hey, how about we go and check out the girl's side of camp," Joey suggested. "If I don't get some fresh air, I think I'll have to go somewhere private."

Everyone but Jerry agreed and we left the cabin. I stopped at the mouth of the path we were going to take and said, "Hey, I forgot something. Go on and I'll catch up with you in a few minutes."

I snuck back into the cabin, being careful not to disturb Jerry since he had just started to jerk himself off in the privacy of his bunk. I found him fantasizing about screwing a girl in the butt while I was screwing her front door.

Jerry was lost in his own world while I quietly went over to Joey's bottom bunk and sat down across from him.

"Mind if I join you?" I said softly while laying down and slipping my shorts down.

Jerry panicked, then tried to cover up what he had been doing. I ignored his attempts to play innocent and started to pull my own pud.

I said, "Hey, it's okay. Joey and I do this all the time in front of each other. Especially when Suzi gives one of us a blow job."

He stared at my dick for a few moments, then looked down at the floor as he blushed again. "Uhm, I don't think I could. Not with another guy in the room."

"You want me to leave?"

"No! Uhm, that is... could you tell me more about what you did?"

"What I did? You mean what we did... Jerry, can you keep a secret?"

"Uhm, I guess. What kind of secret?"

"The kind that is hard to keep, even though it is one that others wouldn't believe anyway. Can you keep it? Yes or no."

"Yah, all right."

"Good. Tomorrow, Joey and I are going to go watch the girls take their showers, and afterwards get a blow job. I want you to join us. But for now, let's go and check the babes out."

Jerry was stunned for a moment, then said, "Ha ha. Very funny." Then when he saw I wasn't smiling, he said "You're nuts."

I smiled and said, "No jokes, and no I'm not crazy. Just trust me. I promise I'll explain everything tonight at lights out to everybody. Shit, I'm horny now. Jerry, I'm gonna do something a little strange, so don't panic, okay?"

"Uhm, okay. I think."

I startled Jerry when I opened a two way with him, but my warning helped prevent him from panicking.

"Tim, what are you doing? This feels... good."

"Jerry, you haven't felt anything yet. Now I know your dick is good and hard, so get busy."

"But... We shouldn't... "

I reached in his mind and found he and his brother had been caught by his mother touching each other's dicks when they were little. He couldn't get past the feeling of doing something wrong while doing something like that with another guy in the room.

I sighed, closed the link, then ground to a halt. I pulled my shorts back up and got off the bed on Jerry's side.

"At least come and join the other guys in scoping out the girls. We only have twenty minutes left before assembly."

"First tell me how you did that, then maybe I'll go."

"I'll tell you on the way. Deal?"

Jerry looked at me a moment, then got up and said, "Deal."

I reached out to Joey and found they were sneaking up on one of the cabins. As I led the way, I told Jerry a little about my abilities. Not the control stuff, just reading minds and the two and three way stuff.

By the time we reached the path that took us around to the back of the girls cabins, Joey and the others were running towards us.

"Go Go GO!" Scooter said a quietly as possible while running at top speed.

Scooter and Paul passed us before Mick appeared, followed by Joey. When Joey saw me, he slowed down and said to Mick, "Hey. Stop. We're safe."

"What's going on?" I said.

"We got <gasp> caught <gasp> looking in the <gasp> window. Smitzer came <gasp> after us."

"And I've caught you, too," Ms. Smitzer said as she came up the path. Smitzer was the head counselor for the girls, and was pretty strict about the guys and girls staying on their own sides of the camp. But for the first time ever, I wasn't intimidated by her. In fact, I couldn't help noticing she was in great shape, making her look more like twenty-five instead of thirty-five.

"Nuts," Mack said. "Why did you say we were safe?"

"Because he knew I wouldn't let you guys get into trouble like this," I said.

"You're not in trouble yet, Mister, so just stay out of this," Ms. Smitzer said.

"Tim Brandton, not Mister. Wow. You're not even out of breath. You sure are in good shape. I bet she could out distance us both put together, Joey."

"Thank you, but compliments will not help your friends. Okay, where are the two red heads? You four will be doing kitchen duty for a week."

"Uhm, Tim... " Joey said in a pleading tone.

"I know. Hang on. Jerry, why don't you and Mick go back to the cabin and see if the two red heads made it back okay. Joey and I will work out a deal with Ms. Smitzer."

"Unless you want to take up their time in the kitchen... "

"Jerry, Mick... GO," I commanded.

"You have some nerve... " Ms Smitzer started.

"Ms. Smitzer, how would you like your ex-husband to stop harassing you?"

"What?" Smitzer said, stunned. "How the HELL do you know about that!"

"Tim, will you stop trying to shock people? Jeez," Joey said sitting down on a rock to watch. Then he thought to me, "Just make her forget and send her back. It's almost time for assembly."

"I guess you're right," I said out loud. I sent the commands, and Ms. Smitzer blinked a few times then turned around and went back down the path. She had a nice ass too.

When we arrived back at the cabin, everyone was relieved Ms. Smitzer wasn't with us.

"What happened?" Mick asked.

"Tell you after assembly," I said as I grabbed my coin from my drawer.

Assembly basically was where everybody gathered under the large covered eating area and sat around listening to what we would do that day, the rules of the camp, etc, etc. But more importantly to us, the girls would be there too.

"Wow... Look. There's Penny," I said to Joey.

Penny Harris was a blond, brown eyed, perfect bodied girl our age who had spent the past four summers teasing every boy interested. Last year, Joey and I spent more time chasing her than any of the other camp activities during the first week. She gave us the hot cold treatment, frustrating us to no end. I had finally peeked inside her head and found she had no interest in us other than to tease us. It was her favorite game. We gave up and made friends with several other girls who hated Penny as much as we did.

"Man. She looks incredible. Shit, Tim. We are gonna get even with her, aren't we?"

I flashed him a quick mental picture of Penny on her knees begging and said, "When we get done with her, she'll never tease a guy again. It's our summer project."

"Heh, cool. Hey, there's Tracy and Dana. Hmm, I guess Christine didn't show this year."

The six of us headed for our assigned table and checked out the hand outs waiting there for us. Joey, Mick, Jerry, and I all had information packets since we would be counselors in two weeks. I quickly looked to see who the other Jr. counselors would be and was pleased with what I found.

"Hey... Tracy and Dana are both counselors. AND so is Penny. Hey Paul. You should have been a counselor this year. Gina is."

"Yeah, I know she is. That's why I'm not a counselor this year," Paul said.

"Huh?" Mick said. "What happened between you two? You were pretty close last year."

"Yeah, well... I have a steady girl now. I don't trust myself to keep my hands off Gina for four weeks. Two weeks I think I can handle."

"Yeah, plus the fact that Kerry would kill you if she found out about you and Gina writing to each other still," Scooter said with a smirk.

"Shut up, dork," Paul said giving his brother a shove.

I said, "I'm gonna go over and say hi to Tracy and Dana before the announcements start."

"Better hurry up," Jerry said. "There's Jarvus and Smitzer now," he said nodding towards them.

I reached out to Jarvus and gave him an urgent need to use the john. Smitzer was going to start without him, so I had nature call her too.

"I think we have time," I said as Joey and I got up. "Hey Jerry. I'll tell you a secret if you come with us."

"Uhm, okay," Jerry said getting up.

As soon as we were out of ear shot of the others, I said to Jerry, "Last year, Dana kept looking over at you. I think she liked you."

"Yeah?" Jerry said. Then he blushed and started getting nervous. "Uhm, hey, I think I'll just go back to the table or something... "

I grabbed his arm and said, "Too late. She sees you. Yep. She likes you all right."

I peeked inside her head, and immediately found why she was so attracted to Jerry. He looked a lot like her dad, whom she adored. Dana was a pretty nice girl. I was surprised when I found she had messed around with her ten year old brother Sam. Dana's thoughts were mostly romantic towards Jerry, but she did check out his crotch out with her eyes. And earlier she had watched his butt from across the room.

We said our hellos, and exchanged some quick words before we had to go back to our table. At the last moment, Dana mentioned to Joey he was going to be her brother's counselor. I grinned at that.

The announcements and schedule was pretty much the same old thing we have every year. I let my mind wander a little, then decided to check Penny out a little more.

I connected up to Joey, then started scanning Penny's mind.

"Shit Joey. Penny was raped as a little girl. She thinks guys only want one thing from her. Sex."

"Then why does she go around teasing every guy who looks at her? One of the these days she's gonna get raped again doing that."

"I don't think so. She's a black belt in karate or something. Two guys already have tried to force her, and she whipped their asses bad. She's out for revenge. Penny gets off making guys suffer. Hey... Look at this. She messes around with two girls."

Joey and I became very aroused watching Penny's memories concerning her girl lovers. The shower scene was especially hot. But I had to break the connection when I realized Mick and Scooter had noticed our glazed looks.

"You guys were really out there," Mick said.

"Yeah. You were staring so hard at that witch over there I thought she had cast a spell over you two," Scooter said.

"Heh, a spell," Joey said.

We went back to half listening to what was being said up front. When they finished, everyone had an hour to eat lunch before the activities began. Since four of us had a large packet of information, we all headed back to the cabin to drop our stuff off before getting in line for food.

"So, what happened with Smitzer?" Paul asked as we left the covered picnic area.

"Yeah. How come we didn't get kitchen duty?" Mick added.

"Uhm, you guys have to promise to keep this a secret. I mean, you can't tell anyone, got it?" I said.

"Shit, Tim. What did you do? Blackmail her or something?" Paul asked.

"I'll tell you guys in the cabin after you promise," I replied.

I didn't say another word, even though they kept bugging me and guessing what I had done the entire walk back to the cabin. Once I had my stuff put away, I sat down at the table.

"I'm not telling anyone anything until you all promise to keep you mouth shut about this. Jerry already promised, and Joey already knows it all, but he won't tell you a thing either so don't even try."

"Shit. You sure are being mysterious about this," Mick said. "Okay. I promise."

"Yeah. Me too," Scooter said.

"Fuck. This better be good," Paul said. "I promise."

"Cool," I said. "Everybody sit down and I'll show you something. Then I'll tell you the rest while we eat."

Reluctantly, everyone took a seat around the table.

"Tim, don't shock them like you did with Smitzer," Joey said. "Like warn them or something first."

"I planned on it," I said winking. I placed my coin on the table and said, "You see this coin? My dad gave it to me the day I met him. Mick, pick it up and see if you can feel anything different about it."

"Uhm... Like what?"

"Does it make you fingers tingle or anything?" Joey asked.

"No. It feels like a coin. Why?"

"I'll tell you after everyone has a turn holding it," I said.

Mick passed it to Scooter, then it went to Paul, and finally Jerry. None of them felt anything unusual.

"Oh, well. Nice try, Tim," Joey said.

"I'm hungry. Are you going to tell us or not?" Paul said, irritated.

"I'm going to do something kinda unusual, so just stay cool, okay? Ready?" I said.

Then I thought to all of them, "Guys, I'm telepathic."

I got a "Holy shit!" from Paul and Scooter, a "Wow," from Jerry, and a "Urp?." from Mick.

Jerry recovered first and asked "What else can you do? I mean, can you hear us think too?"

"Not only can I hear them, but I can change them too."

"Change them?" Paul said, understanding the meaning a little faster than the others.

"Yeah, but don't worry. I don't do things to my friends. Well, I did do one thing to all of you. I made sure you couldn't break your promise. But that's all."

No one said anything else until someone's stomach growled.

"Shit. Lets go eat," Joey said.

We made our way to the food line, which was fairly long by then. The four were unusually quiet. Joey tried to start a conversation several times, but no one seemed to have anything to say. I peeked into Mick's head, and found the reason.

"Heh. Hey Joey, I goofed a little. I made them unable to speak about it to anyone, including each other. Sorry guys. Okay. Fixed it.

"Damn, you really can do it," Scooter said.

Everyone had questions, and I answered them all as well as I could. Joey and I also told them pretty much what happened during the past year, leaving out the sexual stuff between Joey and I. We were the last ones to leave the tables to go our first set of activities.

We didn't get to talk much until dinner time. Tracy and Dana and another girl named Jennifer joined us at our table, preventing the guys from discussing our secret topic.

As we talked, I found that Tracy was a straight, fun loving, and clean minded girl. Her older sister was somewhat of a slut, and Tracy vowed not to follow in her footsteps. She would wait until she was married before going any further than some heavy petting and kissing.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.