Tim, The Teenage MC - Cover

Tim, The Teenage MC

Copyright© 2000 by Rass Senip

Part III - 10: Make Love to me - Round 2

Mind Control Sex Story: Part III - 10: Make Love to me - Round 2 - This story is obsolete - please follow The Chronicles of Tim Brandton. The epic story of a boy who discovers his power to control minds as he and his friends reach sexual maturity. Same space as 'The Book' in the same symbols world.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   School   Extra Sensory Perception   Body Swap   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   MaleDom   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Even after she warned us like that, Joey and I still couldn't resist starting something before she came out. It started quite innocently.

"Did you check this stuff out when you got it?" Joey said poking his index finger into the glass.

"No. Why?" I said walking over to him. I put two fingers in the slightly warm liquid, and saw what he was talking about.

"Weird," I said, rubbing my thumb against my slickened fingers. "It's sorta like Vaseline, but slipperier and thinner. Is KY like this?"

"I don't know. Ted didn't show me, and I never actually opened the tubes I got. Awe, shit. We don't have the rubbers... Oh well... "

"I don't think we're gonna get shit on our dicks. At least I know I'm not from doin' you. Not after hearing you moaning and groaning on the can like that."

"Heh. Well, I didn't want to take the chance you getting grossed out and never fucking my butt again."

"You don't have to worry about that," I said, running my slicked up fingers through his crack. He gasped, and almost fell when his legs suddenly went wobbly. He had to grab on to me for a moment, and by that time, both our flagpoles were at full mast.

"She'll kill us if she finds out," he said stepping up to me, somehow managing to prevent our pricks from poking us while he wrapped his arms around me at the waist. Our hot tingling dicks were side my side, trapped between us.

"We'll die happy then," as I met his lips with mine. As our kissing became more passionate, we began pressing our pulsing rods into each other's lower tummy, grinding them when they touched each other. Both sets of our hands instinctively worked their way lower, and lower, until we were having to literally take turns hopping up so we could let the other run their hand across our crack.

Luckily we heard Suzi shut the shower off and get out. We broke apart, knowing if we didn't break our physical contact, we would not have been able to stop again. I was leaking precum, and noticed we both had quite a bit on our lower stomachs. I pointed out to Joey he had some precum seeping out of his, then wiped some up with my finger and tasted it. I literally had to push Joey away, for he had started to kneel down to take mine into his mouth.

"I can't leave you two alone for five minutes, can I," Suzi said, standing at the bathroom door drying her hair with a towel. Even if she hadn't seen Joey getting up from his knees, she would have known from the way our bodies glistened with sweat.

"Well, I'm not going to wait any longer," Joey said as he took the glass to plunge his dick in it. He saw that it would have overflowed the glass if he had, so he slipped past Suzi and was pouring part of it into another glass as he came back out. Suzi was still working her hair with the towel when Joey handed her the second glass and said, "Suz, would you care to have the honor to lube Tim's ass?"

She smiled a dirty smile, tossed the towel into the bathroom, and said, "You bet YOUR ass I do."

I laid down on my tummy on the bed while Suzi poured some right on my crack. It quickly ran down, and I had to press my thighs tightly to keep the sheets from getting messed up. I shuddered with pleasure when Suzi slid her hand through the slippery stuff. But then I gave out a "Ack!" when her fingernail grazed my hole.

"Sorry Timmy," she said rubbing my rose. "I think this would be a lot easier if you laid some pillows under you or something."

"Actually, I had always imagined it would be you under me when Joey did this, but I don't think it would work. At least not for our first time anyway. It would have been cool to lose both virginities at the same moment, though."

Suzi went and got a towel to wipe up some of the excess. Joey was getting impatient. He had been lubed and ready to go before I had even laid down on the bed. But he knew better than to try and hurry Suzi.

Once my butt was up in the air, Suzi gave it another go, this time not putting nearly as much on me. She quickly saw that her fingernails were going to force her to let Joey loosen me up instead of her.

"Damn it," she said, startling both Joey and I with her sudden cuss. She had never said that before in our company, and she rarely cussed at all.

"Joey, I can't do this without hurting him with my nails, so you'll have to do it," she said as she backed away from me on the bed.

"Sorry, Suz," Joey said sincerely. But he didn't waste any time taking her place at my back end.

"You know," Joey began as his finger started to rub my puckered hole. "If I wasn't so grossed out by the idea, I think I would be using my tongue right now, not my finger... "

That triggered not only a moan from me, but also made me push like I was gonna poop. My hole opened up momentarily, and Joey slipped one finger inside. That made me moan again, but at a completely different pitch.

His finger was sending wonderful sensations to my brain. When I instantly puckered back up, Joey finger felt incredible. I almost came right then and there.

"Heh, Ted said that would work. He uses that line on every girl he does the first time." My only reply was another moan, followed by releasing and puckering my rose several times.

When he began to push his finger in and out, I nearly came again. I felt myself releasing my muscles back there, and soon Joey was freely working more lube in. When he stuck the second finger in, I jerked slightly. It had been just a little bit to much for it had hurt a little.

"I guess you're as ready as your going to be," he said. Then to Suzi, "Could you put a little on me? I think it's drying up from taking this long."

Joey kept his two fingers pumping in and out of my now permitting hole.

"Okay, Timmy boy," Joey said a little nervously. I felt the tip of his slimy head touch right below it's destination. As he replace his fingers with the tip of his head, he said, "Ted said this would hurt the most. But if you push like your going to take a shit, it makes it go in easier. And the pain goes away after your ass is done stretching. Ready?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.