Tim, The Teenage MC - Cover

Tim, The Teenage MC

Copyright© 2000 by Rass Senip

Part III - 9: Make Love to me - Round 1

Mind Control Sex Story: Part III - 9: Make Love to me - Round 1 - This story is obsolete - please follow The Chronicles of Tim Brandton. The epic story of a boy who discovers his power to control minds as he and his friends reach sexual maturity. Same space as 'The Book' in the same symbols world.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   School   Extra Sensory Perception   Body Swap   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   MaleDom   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Before we went back to our rooms, I called my mom. Our conversation was descriptive yet brief. Afterwards she called Suzi's and Joey's parents, informing them we wouldn't be home tonight. How my mother convinced Suzi's parents everything was okay without using her powers I'll never know.

While I was on the phone, Joey managed to flag down Sherman, and asked about KY. Sherman told Joey he would attend to the matter himself.

When we finally got back to the rooms, we went straight to the edible underwear. Joey and I argued over a grape or strawberry bra, but we both agreed the panties should be cherry. Suzi insisted we turn our backs while she dressed, and when she walked out in front of us, Joey and I both popped a boner. We almost didn't notice she had put on the watermelon bra.

"It's nice to know you two still think I'm sexy," she said when she slipped the robes back over our poles. "With the twins and all those walking centerfolds around, I was feeling kinda plain looking."

"Naw. Your body is a piece of art. But even better, you can use your brain with it," Joey said watching his boner uncover itself again.

"And right now, your body looks... delicious," I added.

"Anyone for some dessert?" Suzi said as she raised her arms above her head, a did a slow 360.

Joey and I simply picked her up like a piece of meat. She was giggling her head off as we told her what we were going to do to her. When we reached Joey's room, Sherman was there waiting with a small woman and guy who looked almost as young as us.

"I've brought your lubricant, sir," he said, indicating the two next to him.

"Uhm, I don't understand... " Joey said.

The woman was shorter than Joey and I, about an inch taller than Suzi. Only her head and her hairless crotch were not covered by the shiny skin tight black leather outfit. The form of her breasts and nipples were clearly visible through the black leather, as was every curve of her body.

The man was dressed in a similar outfit. He was slightly taller than Joey and I, but something was amiss about him. Joey noticed it first.

"Check out this guy's dick," Joey thought to me.

Like the woman, his crotch was hairless. But I realized it was not because it had been shaved, but from never having any. In fact, the man before us was physically underdeveloped. I probed the man's head for information, and almost blurted it out aloud.

"He was castrated when he was a baby. He doesn't have any balls, and he never went through puberty!" I thought to Suzi and Joey.

"I think he's your lubricant, Joey." I did say aloud.

"Correct, young master," Sherman said. "He has a prostate twenty times that of a normal man. His natural precum is much more... efficient than any synthesized lubricant."

"What about her?" Joey asked.

"She is simply an applicator," Sherman replied. When he saw we didn't understand, he said. "Men use her to lubricate themselves with."

"Oh," Joey said.

"They are quite knowledgeable about every form of sexual intercourse in case you wish to try something new. I should return to my duties if you don't need anything else."

"Uhm, thanks... I don't think there's anything else."

"Young master, Sir, Madame," he said with a small bow before he left.

"All I asked for was some KY. Not... " Joey said nodding at our two 'helpers'.

"Well, we could just send them away... " Suzi said.

"But then we wouldn't have anything to do... you know."

"I don't think I can do... you know... with two strangers in the room."

"Tim, what do you think."

"I think my father is a sick puppy, that's what I think. Those two over there are... empty. They don't have any personality, dreams, wants. Nothing. It's like they're robots or something. Even listening to what I'm saying doesn't seem to bother them. Nothing bothers them."

"Well, I don't think I want them in here. They are starting to give me the creeps," Suzi said.

"Hang on. They do know a lot about sex. Wow. Hey Suzi. Remember when you joked about the zoo animals? I think they've witnessed practically every zoo mammal... Ewhk. That's gross... "

"What?" Joey asked, always looking for something new to gross someone else out with.

"Remember the mud pool?"

"Yeah. It was one of the highlights of the day."

"Well, replace the mud with cow shit."

"Uuck. That's too gross, even for me."

"Yeah, but you don't even know what they do with the cow."

"Can we get back to the subject?" Suzi interrupted.

"Okay... Let me see if I can figure out something to make them a little more human... "

"What if we had them just lie down on the floor and told them to go to sleep. Then we could just wake them when... "

"WOW! Hey! They do have personalities. Actually several... This is neat. They have the entire memories and personalities of at least three different people. And they are separate. But I'm not sure how to trigger... Hmmmm... "

"What?" Suzi asked.

"It's almost like... Wait... Okay, I think I see now. I had to compare their minds with yours. Joey, you're the same way too."

"What's the same?" Suzi said impatiently.

"Sorry. You know how they say we only use about ten percent of our brain?"

"Yeah... "

"Well it looks to me they were right. Or at least sorta right. Both of your minds have a lot of empty space... "

"Thanks a lot," Suzi snorted.

"That's not what I meant, and you know it. It looks like people have a lot of space for memories and stuff than just never gets used. Or maybe it just can't. I don't know. Oh wait. Okay. It looks like there are a lot of memories that if they aren't used soon after being made, they just get overwritten. It looks like they brain stores them all over the place, and has lots of spaces in between that just never get used because so many of the ones that are used are reused over and over."

(Actually, memories don't work that way, but I was just a novice at the time.)

"But with these two, someone organized their memories so they fit in a small tightly packed area. There isn't any space between the memories. Then they must have copied other peoples memories into the empty space, packing them just like the originals. But I can't figure out how to switch them. It's almost as if they are only storing the memories and never plan to use them."

"What are the other personalities like?" Joey asked.

"Lets see... One is some sort of doctor... Another is a animal trainer. Let me look in the woman's... Hmm... One of hers doesn't seem to be a person, just a whole collection of memories from different people. I think most of them are from slave minds. It's like a scrap book almost. And the other personality is a... Oh my GOD... " I said, disconnecting.

"What?" Joey and Suzi said almost at the same time.

"It was my mom."

"Your mom?" Joey echoed.

"I guess he copied her memories before he let her go. It isn't a... up- to-date version of her anyway... "

We were silent for a few minutes. I was a little tired from all the probing.

"Hey, are we gonna fuck or what?" Joey said.

"Don't start that again," Suzi said, wrapping her arms around his neck.

Joey glanced down from her face to her fruity flavored encased tits. My dick started to rise again as I watched Joey's head move down for a taste.

They had been sitting on the edge of the bed, while I had been standing. I walked over to the two leather encased sex objects, wondering what to do with them before I went and joined Joey for dessert. Curiosity got the better of me, so I asked, "Do you two have names?"

"Yes master," they said in unison.

"Uhm, what are they?" I said when they didn't continue.

"I am Lea," the woman said.

"I am Dinky," the man said.

"You certainly are," I said amused. "So, show me how you... this works. Say I wanted to fuck someone up the butt. What do we do?"

The man's little dick began to grow hard. Actually, once it got hard, it wasn't any shorter than mine. But it was as skinny as my pinkie. Once it was sticking straight out, he walked up the woman, and without either of them touching it, he inserted it into her. He stood there for less than a minute, then he withdrew himself and said, "The fucker would now insert his penis into Lea, then remove it fully lubricated. As the fucker did this, I would insert my appendage into the rectum of the fuckee and add additional lubricant."

I was starting to agree with Suzi. They were kind of creepy. I was about to go back to the bed when I suddenly had a thought. I hurried to the bathroom, then came back carrying a glass.

"Fill'er up," I said, handing the glass to Dinky.

"Yes, master," he said as he took the glass and pointed his wand into it. The clear liquid came out quickly, as quick as someone peeing.

When he was finished, I sent them away, taking the glass and setting it on the table next to the bed. Joey had Suzi on her back, and was slurping noisily on her breast. He had worn a hole through the fruit garment at her right nipple and was making the best of it.

I was suddenly very horny. I got on the bed, shucking my robe, and crawled up between Suzi's parting legs. I opened my mouth and planted it over her crotch, and started to close it, my teeth gripping the garment. Suzi was wiggling from my somewhat violent action, especially since the fruit product was pulling some of her hair out by the roots. As my teeth met, I bit through the panties, with a fairly good mouthful of the cherry garment. I pulled my head away quickly, tearing a nice hole.

Ignoring the pubic hair that came with it, I quickly chewed and swallowed, then dived my tongue directly into her waiting hole. She really wiggled around, and I used my nose and upper lip on her clit while thrusting my tongue in and out of her. The thought that my tongue was fucking her came to me, making my lust grow with every thrust. She began to meet my tongue with a thrust of her own, sending me into a sucking licking frenzy. I opened my mouth as wide as I could, inserted my lip-covered front teeth into her while I attempted to push my lower lip and teeth as low as I could go. I wanted to get as much of her sex into my mouth as possible.

I was frantically trying to eat as much of her as I could, as fast and slurpily my tongue and mouth would allow. As fatigue and frustration overcame the erotic pleasure of this, I felt the need to fuck.

I took a hold of the remains of her fruity underpants with my teeth. With two violently fast movements, they were laying on the floor in two pieces.

"GrrrrrR," I said, announcing my intentions.

"GRRrrr," they agreed. Joey had eaten most of the bra, and finished it off by sucking the last bit of strap up like spaghetti. He sat there chewing it while I climbed up Suzi's body and aimed my dick at her waiting crotch. I almost plunged it in right then and there.

"Shit," I said realizing I had almost done it.

"What?" Suzi said somewhat frustrated.

"I almost let myself do it while I was out of control," I said as I moved my lower body from between her legs. I laid myself across her diagonally, with just my chest on top of her chest, sliding my arms under her shoulders, bringing my face close to hers.

"So? I was out of control too... " Suzi said as Joey hopped of the bed with a huff.

"Hey... I wanted to make love to you my first time, not lose control and have just sex with you. Wasn't that what you and Joey did? Make love, not sex?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.