Tim, The Teenage MC - Cover

Tim, The Teenage MC

Copyright© 2000 by Rass Senip

Part III - 6: Romp in the Park

Mind Control Sex Story: Part III - 6: Romp in the Park - This story is obsolete - please follow The Chronicles of Tim Brandton. The epic story of a boy who discovers his power to control minds as he and his friends reach sexual maturity. Same space as 'The Book' in the same symbols world.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   School   Extra Sensory Perception   Body Swap   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   MaleDom   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

"This feels so dirty!" Suzi said as we slipped into the girls bathroom.

"Yeah, I've never been in this girls bathroom before," Joey admitted.

"Tim, I still can't believe you picked the bathroom on the other end of the school! Gawd. I'm so wet, it's running down my leg!"

"I wonder why the girls get little trash cans in their stalls, and not the boys?" Joey pondered.

"Duh!" Suzi said as she got into her stall and shut the door. "Why don't you look and see what is inside?"

"Awe, that's nasty!" I said after taking the bait. "I think I'm going to get sick."

"What? Mine's empty... Oh, I get it. Never mind."

As I started forcing myself to poop, I popped into Jerry Austinberg's head and checked the time. I needed to string this out for about ten minutes.

A loud fart echoed throughout the bathroom.

"Joey!" Suzi said as I laughed.

"What?" Joey said, farting again.

"That's gross," she said before giggling as farts started coming from both sides of her.

"Hey Suz, any requests? Maybe Yankee Doodle?" I said as I started playing the first few notes with my butt.

"Awe cool!" Joey said. "Lets do 'Row, Row Your Boat'. You start, then I join."

"Okay... But I'm not sure I can get us to do a whole verse. I was lucky to get Yankee Doodle to work."

"Come on guys... " Suzi pleaded. "I'm trying to concentrate here... "

"Heh. Well, hang on a sec anyway Tim. I'm starting to dump."

"Suz? Need any help?"

"No, thank you very much."

We all had a minute of silence, apart from a few grunts. I checked with Jerry again, and figured on another seven before packing it in.

"Okay Tim, let'em rip!" Joey said a moment later.

I had Joey start, and I started once he got to the merrily merrily part. Suzi at first was objecting, but by the time I was doing the merrily merrily, Suzi was laughing so hard, I couldn't help but let her finish my verse for me. Joey almost fell in from laughing so hard.

"Okay guys... I'm gonna make sure we're all clean now... Ready."

"Let the shit roll, Timmy boy," Joey exclaimed.

"Do it and let's get out of here," Suzi agreed.

After a group deep breath, we all heard a few plops in the water, and we were done. I checked the time, and we had another three minutes before I had planned on leaving the bathroom.

"Okay, I think you're both done," I said, "but I'm not."

Two toilets flushed, and then I heard their stall doors open.

I stalled for a while longer, then reached down to pull up my pants. I grinned, wondering if the other two had done the same.

I checked the time, flushed, then had to wipe the grin off my face before opening the stall door.

"Ready?" I asked.

"Yeah," Joey said at the door. Suzi nodded, already starting to blush with anticipation. I knew by the time we got back to our private little room, she was either going to kill me, or rape me. Probably both.

I peeked at the time again, and saw I needed just a moment more. I washed my hands, taking my time. The moment had come, and timing was everything.

As we sneaked out of the girls bathroom, I allowed them to rush ahead, trying to get back to the stairs as quickly as possible. As they both passed through the doorway to the stairs, leaving my sight, I quickly took my position behind another door, and watched the clock count down... 3, 2, 1.

"RING!"

The hallways erupted as the fifth period ended. I closed my eyes and concentrated on all those minds who were going up and down those stairs. Joey and Suzi were trapped on the landing between the first and second floor, just as I had planned. I had known I was going to have problems with so many people, but I figured the worst that could happen was I just wouldn't get everybody in time.

I managed to peek at their states of mind as there was a momentary decrease of people on those stairs. Suzi was so embarrassed from all the people walking by staring, she was almost ready to have an orgasm without anyone touching her. It was even dripping down her legs to the floor.

Joey, however, was not finding any pleasure in people looking at him, snickering, even when he kept getting wolf whistles from some of the girls. His dick was not only soft, it was shriveling up. His hand were clasped over his crotch, and he was shaking all over with shame. That was not what I had planned. But by that time, the stairs were starting to thin out, and Joey had collected enough wits to scramble up the stairs to the second, then third floor.

With Joey out of the picture and the stairs and hallway traffic thinning, I was able to keep the pressure up on Suzi while I abandoned my hiding place. No one I passed took any particular notice of me. As I started climbing the stairs, the bell rang again. I found Suzi still standing on the landing, shaking and panting, her face still filled with the shame and lust she was feeling. She didn't even realize I was standing beside her until I spoke.

"Excuse me, but if you don't stop puddling on the floor, I going to have to ask you to leave."

"YOU! YOU!" was all she said before I grabbed her, pulled her tightly to me, and kissed her with all my might. She couldn't stop herself from giving back what I was giving her. She began struggling, trying to impale herself with my erection.

I broke away from her frantic mouth long enough to say, "Suz, stop trying. We have to take our pants off first."

It didn't register with her, so I repeated it, while canceling the few harmless commands I had made earlier. She suddenly found herself wearing her shirt and pants. She jumped away from me like I had turned red hot. I saw her realize the joke I had played on them, her eyes appeared ready to murder me.

"I gave you what you wanted, you know," I said with a grin. "And you have to admit, it was the only way to make sure we didn't get in serious trouble."

She turned without a word and started climbing the stairs.

"Oh, shit!" I said. "I forgot about Joey!" I dashed past Suzi, then nearly slammed myself into the wall as I turned the corner at the top of the stairs. I flew down to the room, and found Joey wrapped up in the king size comforter trying to find his clothes.

He saw me standing there, then realized I wasn't as near as upset as I should have been. "What the fuck have you done with our clothes!" he said as he started towards me.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.