Bungling Burgler - Cover

Bungling Burgler

by JennTill

Copyright© 2000 by JennTill

Erotica Sex Story: This is another work of fiction. About a young, female "cat" burglar who gets caught.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Blackmail   DomSub   MaleDom   First   Anal Sex   Masturbation   .

Carrie wasn't very well accepted by her friends. They made her feel "shunned" alot. Even though she was only 15, she knew that the reason they didn't accept her was that she was already growing a little too fast. She was blossoming into womanhood a little too quickly. Boys were starting to act interested but Carrie was proud of her tomboy ways and wasn't ready to give them up yet even now as she was approaching "womanhood".

AS she was growing up, Carrie got a special thrill out of entering her friend's and neighbor's houses when she knew they weren't home. It was very thrilling for her and her own private secret. It somehow made her very excited to go through other people's things when they weren't there.

The object of her desires was usually their "adult" drawer or closet. The first time she ran across someone's personal effects was when she was about 13. Her girlfriend Susie had really young parents. She would guess her Dad to be in his early 30's but they acted much younger.

When Susie and her parents went on vacation, they gave Carrie a key to their house to "keep an eye" on it while they were gone... kind of for emergencies. They said she didn't have to stay there but to go over and make sure the plants were watered and that food in the fridge didn't spoil or stink.

Well it was on one of her "stays" at the house that the lure of her friend's parent's bedroom was just too much. Just walking in the room gave her loins an electric jolt that she couldn't explain. But she knew she liked it and that she was hooked!

As she surveyed their bedroom, she could imagine what went on there. Susie's Dad was a tall, handsome man with long, blond, wavy hair. He reminded Carrie of the guy from the romantic novels...Fabio but not as bulked up. He had a great smile and she could tell that Jim (Susie's Dad) was crazy about his wife (Susie's Mom) Cheryl.

Cheryl had Susie when she was only 15 so she was just 28 then. She was very petite but had a very full bustline. Carrie suspected that she had had her boobs done but they looked so natural and perfect that it didn't matter whether she had or not.

Since the Giffords had their own pool and spa, Carrie had plenty of opportunity to notice both Jim's large bulge where his tight swimsuit clung, and Cheryl's ample breasts and full heart-shaped rear.

When she and Susie would go over there on the weekends, she always noticed how Jim and Cheryl would huddle in the hot tub and have these intimate conversations between them and be giggling. After an hour or so in the hot sun, they would try to "quietly" slip away into this very bedroom where she was now standing!

As young as they were, she and Susie knew what they were up to...but Carrie wanted to know MORE!

So she pulled open this drawer and that one...just a little snooping never hurt anyone right? Besides, she knew they weren't going to come home...but what was that! A car pulled up in the driveway! Her heart started beating a mile a minute as her adrenylin kicked in and she ran to the window! Barely peering through the blinds she realized it was only the afternoon paper being delivered...the car was pulling out of the driveway just as her heart was thumping like crazy.

This was a turning point for Carrie...she knew she liked the rush of almost being caught where she shouldn't be but she didn't know WHY! And she knew she really didn't ever want to be caught.

She went back to the bedstand and pulled out their bottom drawer. WOW! What was this? It looked like the biggest penis she had ever seen in her life! She reached in and pulled out the rubber dildo that had a switch on it. She switched it on and it started to vibrate and twitch. Even at 13, Carrie knew what this was for and was totally hypnotized by the writhing object. She didn't know why but she felt compelled to smell it.

The smell was unlike anything she had smelled before... real exotic, pungent, maybe even a little sour but most of all... EXCITING! Her pussy started to heat up with this aroma she was smelling giving her an exotic "heady" feeling. Then she started to get wet...that exciting wetness that made her want... want what?

That afternoon Carrie experienced sex like she never had before. She had the touch of the closest thing to a man's dick she had ever felt. She had the smell that sent her senses reeling, but most of all, she had a climax from that vibrating thing that she had never given herself before! She dared not take her clothes off when she touched the thing to herself. She just barely put it to her own pussy covered with her shorts... she was afraid to undress or go any further because she might put her own "smell" on it and be found out! And the whole time she pictured Jim's bulge under his swim trunks as her body shuddered out orgasm after orgasm from the vibrating dildo.

So now it's 2 years later and Carrie is almost obsessed with "breaking and entering" her friends and neighbors houses. She considers it very harmless stuff but in reality, she knows how wrong it is to do this. At 15, she still gets bored quite often and her body demands the thrill of having a climax in somebody else's bedroom. When she isn't actually doing it, she's fantasizing about doing it.

She is obsessed with going through other's private things and has now graduated to taking a few objects here and there. She has her own nice collection now of porno books and mags...ben wa balls (although she's not sure how to use them or what they do), and some rubbers in exotic colors. She has also managed to steal 2 dildos...one small black one with a gold head and another that is more like a standard sized rubber vibrating one.

The black one with the gold head is the one that got her virginity. As her favorite, she keeps fresh batteries in it and likes the compactness and feel of it in her pussy. It's big enough but small enough. After all, she wouldn't want her future husband to wonder how she got such a big pussy if she hadn't been with a man.

The house she's in now is the Cantarra's house. He's a young Italian meatcutter and they have a 3 year old that Carrie babysits once in awhile. Last night, while babysitting, Carrie unlatched the bathroom window so she could get back in tonight. Sal and Linda (and their baby) were going across town to her parent's house and Carrie knew they'd be gone for awhile.

She snooped the night before just enough to find Sal's huge magazine and video collection. She had already taken a video or two but wanted to see one that had 2 women doing each other on the box. She was going through the videos the night before just as they came home and she had hurriedly put everything back just in time!

As she makes her way through the dark house, she notices the LED clock that says 8:12 p.m. Good, they won't be home for hours.

She goes into their bedroom and with her maglite she flashes it through Sal's video collection once more. She pulls out one, two, then three boxes spreading them out on the floor and shining the beam of her light on the covers.

Sal is in his Acura speeding home to get the baby's crib. He can't imagine how Linda could have forgotten to pack it...it's always like moving day when you have a child. They hadn't really planned to spend the night at her parents but Melinda wouldn't sleep unless she had her own crib.

As Sal comes down the street that "T's" into his driveway, he sees what looks like a faint light in his bedroom. A burglar? Sal decides to turn and park down the street. His own anxieties start to get him going and he's anticipating coming upon some punk kids burglarizing his home. He knows they must be kids because he noticed stuff missing...little things. He quietly approaches his bedroom window and sees the familiar "blue" of the bedroom TV and the figure on the floor in front of it.

Sal doesn't know what to make of this situation! Then he notices that on the screen is Linda and he fucking! This little pervert has their own private video that they made last year! What the hell!

Sal ever so quietly sneaks over to the other window to see if he can make out this little bastard intruder... It's CARRIE! His own babysitter is watching he and his wife getting it on!

Carrie can't believe her luck at finding a "personal" tape of the Cantarra's fucking! She knew that Sal, with his great Italian/greek looks, was probably hung but she couldn't believe what a gorgeous cock he had. And here was his wife Linda slurping and sucking on his dick like it was the best and only popsicle of the summer!

Carrie started to become hotter and hotter...she couldn't believe this find and was totally entranced by the images on the screen. She knew she couldn't snag this for her own personal collection as it would surely be missed. As she continued to watch her own pussy was starting to get hotter and hotter and she felt that familiar wetness that demanded attention. Mmmmmm she could only imagine what it would be like to take a cock like his in her mouth and try to take it all the way down her mouth. She had tried it with a cucumber but it just wasn't the same she knew. She was in a trance with her hand down her pants and gently massaging her nub...building and building to what she knew would be a wonderful cum.

It was nearly 9 o'clock straight up when the snarling figure of Sal Canterra was looming in the doorway and hissing, "What the fuck are you doing!"

OHMIGAWD! Carrie was totally Panicked! Where could she run!...what could she say!!?

Sal caught her red handed and red pussied and she knew she was busted big time.

"I...I...ah..." She stammered totally at loss for words. She didn't know what he would do. "I'm sorry...I thought I left something last night..."

"Yeah...sure you did!"...he snarled. "I'll bet you're the little thief who's been stealing from everyone around here right?" How could they know! "You don't think neighbors talk, eh?"

"We knew someone was ripping us off and it's you!...I'm calling the police!" Sal started to reach for the bedside phone. "NO!" "Please don't call the cops!" "MY PARENTS WILL KILL ME!"

Sal started to re-assess the situation. Ever since Linda had the baby he noticed she turned into a mother instead of the sex kitten he dated and eventually married. His dick hadn't had that special excitement in quite sometime and this could be just what he needed and in complete confidentiality if he played this right.

Carrie was frozen! She didn't know what to make of this situation and she didn't like the way Sal was looking at her. Somehow she knew this was exactly what she feared most!

"I don't see any other option but for me to call the cops and get your little ass off the street and out of our houses!" Sal was now enjoying this power role he was inadvertently placed in. Gawd but he admired this little vixen before. She was a little tomboyish but her firm boobs gave her feminity away. What he really liked was her tight ass and those big lips! Carrie was now starting to feel really threatened, not knowing whether to bolt for the door, window or make a deal quick! "Please Mr. Canterra, don't call the cops...I'll do anything!" Just what Sal was hoping she'd say.

He walked to the door and locked it. Then he went to both windows and, after peering out just to make sure no one else was a witness, he closed the blinds to outside eyes.

As he made his moves through the bedroom, the tape continued to play on the TV and, even though the sound was down, Carrie could still hear the breathing and moans of Sal and his wife fucking on the screen. She wished she had had the sense to shut it off.

"So, you like watching my wife and I fuck, huh?" "Well, no, I... ah,...was checking to see if it was a tape I left here last night." Even she didn't buy the excuse.

"Yeah RIIIGGHT!" "Maybe I should just go ahead and let the cops sort this shit out," he started to reach for the phone again and Carrie raced over to him and grabbed his arm.

As she grabbed it, she unwittingly pulled it against her right firm breast.

"Please...PLEASE!...I told you...I will do anything!" Carrie pleaded.

Sal let his arm casually rub against her size C's which he thought was incredible for a 15 year old. 15! Oh God what am I doing! I'm teaching this little bitch a lesson that's what!

She looked up at him with huge, blue, pleading eyes and those lips! She's really going to melt some hearts he thought. Sal took a step and the back of her thighs were against the bed causing her to sit on it. "Anything, huh?"..."yes" was all she could whisper.

Sal reached for his zipper and she heard that sound that meant she would soon be looking at the cock that she had seen his wife sucking.

"You will do exactly as I say!" "Got that!?" Carrie could only nod in agreement...she knew she had no other choice. She did not want a criminal record and her parents would surely throw her out of the house if she were nothing but a common thief stealing from people who trusted them.

"NO!...you do it!" Sal looked down at the young face and let his hands drop to his sides.

This would be the ultimate test of submission on her part. If she did it, he knew he had her. Carrie only hesitated for a moment when she saw the phone just beyond Sal's right arm. She took her left hand and slowly inserted it in his pants opening. She could already feel the heat and hardness of his hard cock. She knew what it looked like already and she knew what was next.

"Wait!" Sal said. The gentle touch of strange fingers was almost more than he could bear. He thought he would cum at her first touch on his skin. Besides, he was just recalling what she was doing with those fingers just before he busted her. He took her slim fingers and brought them to his nose savoring the smell of her pussy juices on them.

Then, much to Carrie's surprise, he took her fingers in his mouth and sucked on them ever so slowly. He inserted first one, then the other in his mouth...then both at once tasting her delicious sweet juices. She couldn't believe this was happening! He was showing her what he wanted her to do to him! (Or so she thought.)

What Sal was doing was getting a preview of cumming attractions and this wasn't a video!

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.