Cousin's Deep Throat - Cover

Cousin's Deep Throat

 

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - She loves sex with her cousin and she does everything with him...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

It was all too good for Cheri to believe. Jeff hit the bed at a dead run and fell between his sister's thighs. Elaine whooped with joy as her little brother's cock slammed into her cunt.

"Surprised?" Wayne asked.

"Yes," Cheri chuckled, stripping out of her damp dress, "but happy. Are both you and Clay going to fuck me?"

"I don't know why not," Wayne grinned.

When she was completely nude, Cheri dropped her head into his lap and started stroking his balls and cock with her hot, saliva- coated tongue. She licked it, sucked it, and teased it with her teeth. She pumped it with strong contractions of her throat once her sensuous lips had molded themselves around its thickness.

Wayne sighed in total bliss as he watched his thick, rigid cock fill his cousin's lovely face. He raised his hips, giving her more, as his prick slid back and forth in her throat. His legs quivered and jerked as his groin throbbed fiercely with an intense desire to fill her head with his cock and her belly with the hot load that was searing his balls.

Beside her, Clay could see Cheri's naked ass high in the air, waving, inviting him as Wayne's cock filled her face and split her hungry lips.

"Hey, don't you guys wanna watch the rest of us?" Elaine asked.

"Fuck you," Cheri mumbled around Wayne's enormous prick. "I want the real thing!"

"Suck... ohhhh, Jeez, yeah, it's so goddam good, Cheri, honey! Suck on it, baby!" Wayne crooned. "Cunt my cock with your cock-suckin' mouth!"

He shouted like a man gone mad. Thrusting upwards with his hips, he shoved the full length of his pounding prick into her greedy, eager face.

The jolt of his thick, hard prick slamming her mouth made Cheri forget all about Clay. Her throat tasted the bittersweet pungency of Wayne's seeping cum as her head started bobbing wildly over the bluntness of his cock.

Wayne groaned loudly as he felt her velvet-soft tongue work expertly around the ridge of his prickhead in faster and faster swirls. His fingers convulsed tightly in her hair while the hot tip of her tongue sent little shocks through the tip of his cock.

Clay watched in fascination. He moved like a robot up over Cheri's hips to her naked ass, where it rose high in the air. He rested his knees on the floor and reached forward until he found her full, fleshy asscheeks. Then he probed with his hands and fingers until he felt the wetness in the furrow between them. Her ass quivered at the touch of his fingers. He explored further with his fingertips until he struck her asshole.

"Yes!" Cheri gurgled around the loud sucking sounds as she continued to burrow her face into Wayne's hairy crotch.

Clay positioned a finger and shoved. It sank to the second knuckle in her rear channel. He heard her gasp around the thick cock in her mouth.

As he made little circles in her ass with his finger, Cheri's ass started revolving in the opposite direction. Then he lifted his body until he was on his knees behind her and his hips were directly in line with her ass. With one hand he guided his rigid cock to her asshole and then removed his finger.

Cheri reached behind her with her own hands and carefully spread the asscheeks of her butt. Clay could feel the pressure of her elastic opening nudging his prickhead. With a flick of his hips, he rammed forward. Pushing with all his strength, he finally felt the mouth of her asshole yield to his advance.

At the exact time of Clay's entrance into her asshole, Cheri felt Wayne's hand on the back of her head. He pulled her tight against his crotch and simultaneously snapped his hips forward. The bulbous, swollen tip of his heated prick shoved far back up into her throat.

"Take it! Take my cock up your ass, Cheri! Spread for me, Cousin!" Clay shouted, driving another two inches of his fuckmeat into her shit-chute.

She closed her eyes and clamped her mouth harder over Wayne's cock, the sudden pain in her ass making her groan in pain.

Clay, thinking she was groaning for more of his cockmeat, stepped up the pace of his jabs. He rammed his full length home, fast and furious, as she sucked Wayne's cock with all her effort in order to accommodate him in her throat and not choke.

The cock in her asshole was like a hot knife now as Clay gasped and cried out, shoving the full length of his prick up her ass. It was tight, stretching and rippling his foreskin as he ground into her, but the pleasure of fucking Cheri in the ass was so much more pleasure than pain that he didn't even pause in his thrusts.

As Elaine continued to fuck Jeff, her eyes came back to the reality of the situation. She defined the images of her brothers' and cousin's three joined bodies in the room. She could see Wayne's thick cock disappearing and reappearing between Cheri's wide-open lips as her long blonde hair tossed from side to side, brushing over his groin and belly. Her firm, bouncing tits danced and swayed like two huge melons beneath her as she squirmed to give and receive the pleasure of cock from her two big-cocked lovers.

Clay's prick ached in Cheri's asshole, but it got better and better as his rhythm started to match the other two. Faster and faster, the two cocks pumped and fucked into her.

Both boys could tell that Cheri was really loving what they were doing to her. She became a moaning, writhing animal as they relentlessly ground their cocks into her front and her back at the same time.

She bucked and rammed her ass backward against Clay's mammoth prick. He paused for a moment, straightening up on his knees to look down at the firm joint of their bodies. The heavy head of his cock had disappeared entirely, swallowed up between the honey- like globes of Cheri's ass in a hole that he was sure must be stretched to the breaking point.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.