Cousin's Deep Throat
Chapter 6

 

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - She loves sex with her cousin and she does everything with him...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

Cheri didn't like the sleeping arrangements, but there wasn't a great deal she could say. She liked her older cousin Elaine, but she was also a little frightened of her. Elaine seemed so sure of herself, so confident, exuding a worldly maturity that Cheri didn't have. Well, she thought, she'd just have to make the best of it, or it was going to be a very long summer.

The two girls went upstairs together. Cheri opted for a bath. When she came back into the room, Elaine was lying naked across the bed. The older girl's body was ripe and beautiful. Cheri couldn't take her eyes away.

Elaine grinned when she saw her cousin's reaction. "Cheri, honey, do your old cousin a favor and rub my back a little, will you? I'm stiff as a board!"

"Sure," Cheri stammered.

As the younger girl worked, she found herself taking more than a passing interest in Elaine's perfect body. Holding her own breath, she continued to massage the yielding firmness of the girl's lush asscheeks, rubbing softly down deeper between her spread thighs, conscious that her fingers were brushing against the tickling of pubic hair.

She stopped for a moment to look. Elaine appeared to be asleep, and her arms were folded so that her cheek lay on her crossed hands. One of her big, soft tits was partly out from under her rib cage. The nipple, very large, was swollen, and Cheri wondered if the warmth, the intimacy, the slow massage, had not sent warm waves of sensuality through Elaine's body as it had her own.

With this thought, Cheri suddenly realized that her own pussy was starting to moisten and blossom open.

"Ohhhhh, don't stop, Cousin," Elaine moaned. "That feels sooo good!"

Cheri took another handful of lotion and began spreading it in slow, circular strokes across Elaine's gorgeous asscheeks, now losing their crimson flush. She leaned closer to look. Her pressure opened the warm valley between the globes of Elaine's ass, so that she stared straight down at her asshole and, just below it, the slick, pink cleft of her pussy, backgrounded by a thick pad of soft and curly hair.

Suddenly, Elaine groaned and rolled over onto her back. She stared up at Cheri. It was obvious that the girl had the same thoughts as she.

Cheri felt an involuntarily quickening of her breath, a pounding of her blood, at the sheer sexuality of her cousin. It exuded from every pore. She couldn't keep her eyes from straying over Elaine's tits, over the clearly defined cleft of her pussy.

The curling sweetness of Cheri's own pubic fur barely showed over the top and around the thin crotchband of her panties. The pink of her nipples showed at the top of her bra cups. It was made of a flimsy material that didn't hide her tits. It just made them a different color. Her nipples stuck out against the cloth as if they were inviting assault.

"You're beautiful, Cheri," Elaine sighed.

Cheri bit her lip and took a deep breath. Her tits shot out and upward, nearly bursting the material of the bra as they swelled to the total fullness of their monumental size. At the same time, she thrust her hips forward provocatively, making her moist mound leap toward Elaine's unwavering eyes. She clutched her hands together to keep them from shaking.

"Is anything wrong, darling?" Elaine said softly.

"N--No," Cheri replied huskily. "It's just that you look good enough to eat."

"So do you, little Cousin. C'mere!" the older girl gasped, and pulled Cheri into her arms.

"Jeez, Elaine, you mean you want to..."

"You're damn right I do. Let's get these panties and bra off!"

Cheri almost fainted as her female cousin attacked her.

The softness of Elaine's tits as they pressed against her own, nipple to nipple, excited the younger girl beyond anything she could remember. Her pussy throbbed with a new kind of passion as Elaine covered her body with wet, hot kisses. Her mind pulsed with anticipation as Elaine's tongue found the entrance to her pussy and began scooping juice from her hole.

And then she was bucking and writhing with insane pleasure. Elaine was hammering her clit with the hard, distended tip of her tongue.

"Oh, yes... oh God, that's good, good! Oh, shit, you know just how to do it. Suck... suck my cunt!"

Then she felt a wild erotic ecstasy when her body found the climactic moment. With her pussy glued to Elaine's mouth, she came and came and came.

"Was it good, baby?" Elaine breathed.

"Oh, yes, yes... I haven't come like that in a long time!"

"Good... I'm glad I was good for you." Then Elaine rolled over onto her back. She splayed her legs wide on the bed and, with one hand, she pried the pink lips of her tight pussy far apart. Three fingers, wet with the gooey juices from her pussy- slit, were massaging and grinding her clit.

Fascinated, Cheri sat at the foot of the bed and watched. She had never looked up into another woman's cunt before, and it intrigued her. She could tell, just from looking, that Elaine's pussy was small and tight. Even with the girl pulling and tugging at her cuntlips, it seemed to open only a tenth as much as Cheri's cunt did.

Absently, she wondered what it would be like to kiss a pussy, perhaps even stick her tongue inside the pretty and juicy pink cunt lips and roll it around.

"What are you doing?" she asked Elaine.

"Bringing myself off, honey... just like I brought you off."

The more she watched her cousin play with her own cunt, the more fascinated Cheri became with the idea. Almost without her own knowledge, she leaned her head lower and lower until her nose was almost touching Elaine's pussy hairs. The musky scent from her cunt rose up and assaulted her; it filled her nostrils with its sweet scent.

She flicked her tongue out and touched its tip to the tiny knob of the other girl's clit. Elaine's hand fell away from her cunt and her hips lifted her furry muff towards Cheri's face, as if to invite more of the tender touch. Cheri ran her tongue tentatively up between the lips of her pussy-slit, sucking the cunt juices into her mouth as she went.

Elaine groaned and slid her ass downward, almost shoving her cunt into Cheri's face. "Go ahead, darling. It feels wonderful!" she gasped.

"Do--do you want me to eat you?" Cheri asked.

"Only if you want to, baby."

"Oh, I want to, all right!"

Cheri moved her arm around the girl's body, finding her ass, letting her fingers mold into Elaine's crack. The older girl's tits shook as Cheri kissed first one and then the other of the luscious globes, drawing the nipples deeply into her mouth and sucking with just enough pressure to arouse and yet not hurt.

Then Cheri went wild. She pried the other girl's knees far apart and shoved her own knee up between Elaine's thighs. The girl's pussy locked against Cheri's knee like a suction cup as Cheri started grinding against her cunt. She applied more and more pressure so that soon Elaine's cunt opened, gushing her juices over Cheri's leg.

The feeling excited her. Her knee worked faster, fucking between Elaine's legs. She raised her head from her cousin's tits.

"Oh, Elaine," she moaned, "am I gonna love to eat your pussy! I'll send you to the moon, Cousin!"

She bent her head for another kiss and Elaine opened her mouth in acceptance. It felt so strange to have other lips as soft as her own kiss her, and Cheri was thrilled by it. She felt her whole body go out to Elaine in the kisses that were stirring her soul and her body.

The way Cheri used her tongue made Elaine's cunt gush even harder.

"You have a beautiful body, Elaine," Cheri cooed, finally breaking the passionate kiss.

"You do, too, baby," the other girl gasped.

"Do you really think so?"

"Yes... oh, yes," Elaine sighed. "You are so beautiful! Please, baby... eat my cunt. Eat it and suck it dry! I need it!"

With a relishing groan, Cheri slipped her head between Elaine's opened thighs. The light thatch that covered Elaine's pussy was wet with a mixture of perspiration and cunt-juice that seeped from her puckered cunt lips in blobs.

Cheri tasted the soft, silky-smooth skin above and around Elaine's clit with her tongue, brought it back into her mouth, and savored the tangy flavor before letting it roll down her throat. Nestling her cheek against the furry wetness of Elaine's pussy- lips, she sighed.

"Oh, Cousin, you taste so good. You smell so good. God, I could eat all of you... from the outside to the inside!"

"Do it, baby! Suck it! Eat my pussy out! Make me come on your tongue."

Cheri slid her tongue between the folds of the other girl's cunt, nudging them open until once again the sweet nectar flowed into her mouth. She began a series of love kisses, molding her mouth to Elaine's sweet cunt.

Her tongue reached out to tickle and bathe the hard little knob that pulsed before her.

"Yes... oh, yes, that's it, darling," Elaine urged, lifting her hips and straining her cunt over Cheri's face.

Quickly, Cheri plunged her lips and her tongue between Elaine's oozing cunt lips. Her concentration was complete, and soon her head was bobbing in time with Elaine's silken loins.

The sounds became animal-like as both female bodies became one mass of violent, pulsating flesh. Cheri's face became covered with the honeyed juices from Elaine's sopping cunt.

"Don't just tongue it, baby... suck it, too!" Elaine directed. She reached around and under her own ass so she could hold the lips of her pussy apart. "There. Now get your face right in there and eat! Bite my clit a little, that's it! That's good, baby... ohhhhh, that's so goooood!"

Cheri eagerly obliged. The groaning satisfaction she was giving her female lover coursed through her own veins like welcome fire on a cold night. She had never known she could give such pleasure to another person. She ground her own thighs together as she continued to tongue-fuck the wet, rosy folds of Elaine's willing, lunging pussy.

"Oh, honey," Elaine sighed, "You got it. You got it! I'm coming! Grind your tongue in my cunt-hole and your nose against my clit! Yes! Yes! Like that!"

Elaine's whole body seemed to explode at once as her cunt gushed cum-juice into Cheri's sucking mouth and onto her face. She rolled over until she was on her knees, looking directly down between her tits and over the mound of her pussy, at Cheri's surprised face between her thighs.

"Now, take it all, lover," she gasped. "Swallow it as I squeeze it out of me!"

With her hands, Elaine spread both her ass-cheeks and her cunt lips as she settled her whole weight over Cheri's face. The younger girl opened her mouth and ground her chin into Elaine's oozing cunt-hole as she finished off her cousin's quivering come by bathing her clit with the flat fullness of her tongue.

Elaine tensed her thighs and lifted her body slightly off Cheri's face. Slowly, her cunt still seeping juice, she moved her hips and ass in circles, bathing Cheri's beautiful face with her dripping pussy. Cheri moaned in ecstasy as she felt the wet cunt hair tickle her nose, her chin, her cheeks.

Then she opened her eyes and looked up across Elaine's body. She had a complete view of the love she had just consummated and, at the same time, could think of nothing more beautiful. Elaine's bushy cunt seemed to ebb and flow up into her flat belly as it hunched slowly back and forth, pushing her cunt-slit within the reach of Cheri's tongue. Above, her tits bounced delightfully, their fullness below the nipples like round melons.

"Oh, Elaine," Cheri sighed, still lapping at the other girl's pussy, "I never thought sucking a cunt could be so wonderful!"

"For a first time, baby, you did one hell of a job. You just about wrung me dry!"

"Did I give you a good come?" Cheri asked breathlessly, still swallowing the remnants of pussy-juice left in her mouth.

"One of the most fantastic I've ever had!" Her cousin smiled.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.