Cousin's Deep Throat - Cover

Cousin's Deep Throat

 

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - She loves sex with her cousin and she does everything with him...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

Cheri managed to keep the smile off her face until she was away from her mother and seated on the bus.

The argument between her mother and father still rang in her ears.

"It's this damn city," her father had shouted.

"Well, what should we do?"

"Send her to the farm, to your sister's for the summer!"

As Cheri arranged herself in the seat, she almost laughed out loud. Cousin Wayne, here I come!

A tall boy, slightly older than herself, slid into the empty seat beside her.

"Sure is hot, ain't it?" he said, flashing her a grin as he slouched down in the seat and made himself comfortable.

"Sure is," she nodded.

Cheri removed her jacket and blew down the front of her blouse to cool her sweltering tits. Glancing sideways, she noticed that the boy's eyes were open, and he was studying her tits. Then his eyes traveled down. Her skirt had hoisted up as she sat. She shifted uneasily, settling into the seat as far from him as possible.

"Goin' far?" he asked, his gaze centering on her exposed thighs.

Cheri shrugged and shifted again. Her face grew hot, and then the heat spread inward and down. It was the same old feeling, the tingling sensation she felt when she was this close to a man. She knew what would happen next. Soon her pussy would start juicing and she would want hot cock.

She glanced at the boy beside her. Slowly her eyes edged down to the bulge in his tight Levi's. Her breath caught in her throat. Even flaccid, the hose of his cock crawled halfway down his thigh.

Jesus, she thought, get ahold of yourself! Not here, not on a fucking bus!

She closed her eyes and turned away from the young man. They didn't speak for another hundred miles. Then the driver announced a short stop for food.

"Look," the young man said, "why don't we get acquainted? There's a rest stop coming up, lemme buy you a sandwich."

"All right," she replied. "Why not?"

A half-hour later, the bus stopped. They clambered off and into the station cafeteria.

His name was Ray, and he was a college drop-out traveling the country by bus, looking for any adventure he could. All this Cheri learned as they slid their plastic service trays around the rail together, then carried them to a small table for two.

The conversation became more animated, and the boy made no bones about quickly bringing it around to sex. His knees worked hers under the table, and soon his hand took their place. Cheri tensed for only a moment; she could feel her resolve quickly disappearing. He was so good-looking, and that bulge in his jeans was too exciting to ignore.

By the time they both got back on the bus with the rest of the tired, fatigued passengers, Cheri's blood was boiling and her pussy was juicing.

By nightfall, in the dimness, she could look at the young man sitting next to her and almost see his naked cock.

Their conversation continued, but now it was accompanied by his hand idly stroking her thighs under her skirt.

Suddenly Ray stood and pulled a blanket down from the overhead rack. Cheri didn't object when he spread it across both their laps.

They'd had enough gab, he told her, and there were better ways to get acquainted. He put an arm around her waist, and then a hand started to caress her tit.

Then he went further, sliding the hand around behind her back and under her sweater. Cheri leaned forward slightly so he could unsnap the hooks of her bra. Then his hand slid around and cupped her heavy, swollen tit.

The old desires, the lust, washed over her body.

Ray's fingers toyed with her nipple and Cheri moaned involuntarily. He leaned closer to her ear.

"Jesus, you got one hell of a set of tits! Move down in the seat a little so I can suck one of 'em!"

Cheri did as he asked and let her hand trail across the seat to his cock as his mouth covered her left tit.

"Yeah, yeah," he gasped, mumbling around her huge swollen tit. "Take my cock out and play with it!"

Cheri's fingers fumbled at his fly, opened it, and her hand slid into the warm, wet, heated depth of his crotch. She found his prick. It was huge, long, and thick. Slowly she pulled it into freedom and hefted its bulk.

His hand drifted down from her tit and found the top of her skirt.

"No, no!" she whispered.

"Why not?"

"Because, I..."

"Pull your skirt up and slide over in the seat!" he hissed. "You can sit right down on my prick, baby, and I'll send you to heaven!"

"No, I can't... don't you understand? I can't!"

"Why not?"

"Not here, not on the bus. Slide over a little and I'll suck your cock for you."

"Baby, you got yourself a deal!"

She was grasping his throbbing prick now and massaging it as he thrust forward. Faster and faster, she pumped it, still holding back. She could feel it getting larger and larger with every pump of her hot, sweating palm.

This was it, she thought, this was what she dug: hard cock.

"Come here and eat it!" he told her. "Eat it, baby, eat my prick!"

She was getting so stimulated now that she could hardly stand it. Then she didn't want to stand it, she wanted his cock in her mouth. She wanted the cum cream to flood her throat. She could already imagine what it would taste like. She wanted his huge, hot prick shooting down her warm throat into her waiting, hungry belly.

Slowly her head went towards his lap. He entwined his fingers in the back of her long hair and helped her along.

And then she was there. She was at his cock, sliding her mouth over his throbbing cockhead. Slowly she began sucking, then faster and more vigorously.

"Suck me," Ray growled. "Suck it faster, baby, faster... ohhh, yeah, I dig it. Keep sucking. Yes, baby, yeah, keep doin' it, just like that!"

Cheri's mouth was stretched wide to take the huge girth of his prick. Frantically, she began using her tongue around and over his rubbery cockhead and sensitive underside, along his pulsating cum-tube.

Oh God, oh God, her mind screamed, I want it in my cunt... but I can't! Oh, please come, before I go crazy!

Her face glowed ecstatically as she sucked, swallowing the pre-cum that seeped from the head of his hard cock. God, it's good, she thought, it's so good. It's almost as good as having it done to you, as having a cock in you. It's beautiful!

Her fingers pressed harder into the base of the young man's cock. She slanted her head so she could see his face as she sucked. His face was flushed with heat, his dark eyes burned into her face. Every muscle in his body strained, and the tension held him motionless.

"Take it all," he whispered, gently lunging upward to ram his cock into her face. "Take it all!"

And then she was doing it. To his amazement, she was swallowing all of his huge, monstrous prick. Her head went right down over it, filling up her whole face. Maybe there was nothing inside her head at all, he thought, just a big empty cave that his cock greased through the wet opening of her lips. How else could she possibly manage to get all of his prick inside her throat?

Then Cheri's nose was buried deep in his thick black bush of pubic hair. She breathed deeply, letting her nostrils flare, holding her breath as long as she could. And all the time, her tongue was working on the base of his prick and his balls as she continued to suck hungrily.

He leaned close to her bobbing head. "Gonna come now, baby! Gonna shoot my juice in your sweet face!"

The huge young cock expanded and grew inside her sucking mouth. Its temperature rose as her tongue and the soft, fleshy walls of the inside of her throat sucked and nursed.

And then he exploded. He cried out at the same instant that his hard cockhead blasted, shooting unbridled spurts of cum deep into her throat. As his spasms of released passion rippled his sweet juice into her, a roaring thunder filled Cheri's ears and her own cunt exploded with a monstrous come, agitated by her frictioning thighs.

The heavy load of his cum flowed into her mouth. The force slowly let up, until only a shower and then a last few sprinkles of drops crossed her tongue. Then he was empty, save for a last small spurt.

Cheri sighed with pleasure. She wished he could have waited a little longer, but still, it had been good, so good.

She prodded his rubbery cockhead with her tongue, her lips sucking steadily, but it only grew limper under her coaxing. She lifted her face and gave him a hard, sucking pull. She was rewarded with a few final drops, which she swirled in her mouth a few times before swallowing, and lifted her head completely off of his deflating prick.

"Good, baby, real good," Ray rasped, pulling her head up to him and putting his lips next to her ear. "You are one fine cock- sucker!"

"Yeah, good," Cheri mumbled, snuggling into the seat away from him.

There was a moment of silence, and then he whispered, "I get off at the next stop. Why don't you get off with me?"

"I can't."

But she wished she could. Her pussy was on fire. It needed a cock.


It was a two-hour layover. Cheri spent the first fifteen minutes of it on one of the bus depot benches, rubbing her thighs together. Then she saw the movie theater across the street, and noted with delight that it was X-rated.

"One, please," she said to the young man at the box office.

Two girls were eating each other on the screen when Cheri went in and sat down. She watched, fascinated, her eyes glazing at the erotic manipulations of female-to-female sex.

In a couple of minutes, a man moved into the seat beside her. He seemed to be well-dressed even though she couldn't see too clearly. She noticed that he was wearing a tie and he had a good smell hovering around him.

He didn't seem to be paying any attention to her. He was studying the screen intently, his hands folded in his lap.

Cheri returned her own face to the screen, smiling secretly to herself.

Two men had joined the women on the screen, and the girls had stopped eating each other long enough to blow them.

Cheri wondered how she could get to act in a porno movie.

Then she suddenly felt a hand on her knee. It didn't move. It just rested there as though it had fallen from the sky by accident. She smiled and sat very still. Slowly, experimentally, the hand began to circle her knee. Then the palm flattened out and started moving upward, inching along the inside of her thigh.

She glanced around to make sure they were unobserved. Then she spread her legs, allowing the stranger freedom to touch her as he wanted to. Up, up, up the hand crawled, gently caressing her smooth inner thigh as it went.

The screen got fuzzy. Cheri smiled wider. She held her breath for a long time and then let it out in a hissing sound as she moved her hand from the arm of the seat and placed it on the man's leg.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.