Cousin's Deep Throat - Cover

Cousin's Deep Throat

 

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - She loves sex with her cousin and she does everything with him...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

The following afternoon, Cheri called Bobby. "Bobby, I've got a way to slip out. I've got to see you."

"All right. Where?"

"Tonight. Your place.

"Jesus, Cheri, that's--" But she had already hung up.

Bobby's spirits soared. Oh God, he thought, maybe tonight he would get to really fuck her! After dinner, he paced the living room floor until he heard the knock on the door.

"Jesus, Cheri, you look like a hippie," he said, when he saw her standing there.

"I know," she giggled. "I just felt kinky tonight." She moved past him and turned. "Well, are you just going to stand there?"

Bobby moved closer to her and, hesitantly, put his hand over her lush tits. She responded immediately, nestling in close to him. She wanted his body, his cock.

"Do you want me, Bobby?"

"Of course I want you."

"No, I mean, right now. Do you want me sexually, that's what I mean."

"Yeah, yeah, I want you."

"Then undress me!"

He undressed her slowly, hesitantly, feeling his cock rise as her luscious body became bare to his gaze. He peeled the peasant- style blouse off her, and there were her tits, bare beneath, no bra confining their beauty. He bent over, kissed each swelling nipple. Cheri made a little throaty sound of pleasure.

The jeans were cut fly-front. He unzipped and unbuttoned them and got her out of them. He rolled her flimsy panties down over her hips, past her knees, and she kicked them into the middle of the room. Completely naked now, she pressed herself against him. Bobby put his mouth hungrily to each of her tits in turn, running his tongue over the satiny skin. A small moan escaped her lips.

He cupped her round ass in his hands and squeezed. His fingers touched her pussy, lingering in her gooey pussy-slit while she began to twist and writhe.

He pulled away and began to claw at his own clothes until he, too, was naked. And then, with a mutual effort, their bodies joined. His cock slipped beneath her trembling thighs, the ridge at the top nestling against her cuntal slit and soft pubic hair.

Cheri buried her head in the side of his neck, taking little nips of his skin, laughing at some private joke of her own. She rocked back and forth, and he felt her body give an inner quiver as she masturbated herself on his hard prick. She gasped and moved with sudden rapidity; she seemed to be going into a frenzy, her body getting lathered with sweat.

"Put it in, Bobby!" she gasped. "Put your cock in me right here, while we're standing up!"

Bobby crouched slightly while she placed the head of his cock at her furry, wet cuntslit. He lunged upward as she threw her legs around his waist and plummeted the hot sheath of her cunt down over his cock.

"Yes! Oh, God, yes, like that! Your cock, Bobby... I can't live without your cock! I just can't live without your beautiful prick!"

Then right there, standing in the middle of the living room, he was fucking her. She was crawling all over him. He clung to her, somehow keeping his cock in her cunt. And then there was a sharp upward thrust of her body, and everything was warm and wonderful. They rocked together and waves of pleasure coursed through him until he thought he could take no more.

Cheri arched her back, slamming her cunt over his cock.

Bobby clung to her, his hands tight on her tits, his prick reaming her cunt. She dug her fingers into the muscles of his back and began to talk--a senseless gibberish of pleasure punctuated with little indrawn sighs of breath.

Then they began to move in double-time. Her tits were flattened out against his chest as she rode up and down on his hard meat. He felt the hot, hard points of her nipples against his as they fucked wildly, with complete abandon. Cheri was thrashing now, demanding everything he could give to her, arching her body and clutching desperately at his shoulders, trying to merge their two straining forms into one.

Suddenly she let out a cry and sank back, raking her nails so hard across his chest that he let out a yelp of pain.

"Your bed Bobby, let's get on your bed and finish each other off!" she cried. "Oh, God, how I've wanted your cock!"

And then she was on her back on the bed; and all his thoughts were obliterated by the sight of her delightful cunt. Her cuntlips were pink and plump, covered with only the barest wisps of the golden hair that was thicker towards her belly. Her clit was exposed, the skin slick and tight as a grape. He bent down and touched his tongue to it.

"Ohhhh, Bobby, Bobby," Cheri groaned, rolling her head from side to side on the bed. "Yes, yes, kiss me, lick me... eat me!"

He kissed it again, licking his tongue around the clit and making it swell up even more, then farther down to stick his tongue between her cuntlips, savoring the salty, tart taste as it pushed in and out in a fucking rhythm.

As he worked her up and made her cunt even juicier with the probes and pressures of his lips and tongue, he felt his prick getting stiffer. He pulled his mouth away abruptly from her crotch and sat back.

"Let's do each other at the same time!" he rasped.

"Anything, anything, Bobby!" Cheri gasped. "Yes, yes... let's suck each other!" She whirled around on the bed as he lay down. She crawled down his body until her lips curled around his raging cock and her pussy was over his face.

He looked up and was dazzled by the whole sight of her lovely cunt, framed with its delicate blonde curls. Over the curves of her luscious pussy gleamed the creamy moons of her gorgeous ass. It was too good to be true.

Then he looked down at her, her long blonde hair partly hiding her face. But he could see her lips pouted out to enfold the thick root of his prick, and wild sensations raced through his whole body. His excitement mounted just from looking at her, and he felt his cock swelling to an even greater hardness inside her slurping lips.

He began moving his hips slowly against her face, backward and forward, slow enough to relish every second of it. He felt the touch and heat of her mouth on each separate inch of his prickmeat as it slid in and out of her throat.

He flicked his tongue across her belly into her pubic fur, and then tickled her cuntal lips with its tip. He could feel the soft rubbery texture of her labes against his tongue and then his nose, and it drove him wild.

Suddenly Cheri pulled her mouth away from his cock and looked at him. She kept fondling his cock with a light touch of her fingers, keeping his lust simmering.

"What do they call people like me, Bobby? People who like to suck cock like this?"

Before the astonished young man could reply, she again swooped her face down over his cock. She shoved it in her mouth, down her throat as far as she could get it, and started sucking with a vengeance.

She was really throwing herself into it now, loving him with her mouth and her fingers with sensual expertise. He wallowed in the pleasure she was giving his body as she sucked and licked his prick and tickled his balls with her fingertips, running them lightly over his hairy ball sac and weighing it in her hands and making it tighten with excitement as his cock grew even hotter in the humid clasp of her mouth.

"Oh, Jesus, yeah, yeah, that's the way," he panted. "Keep it up, baby, keep sucking!" He moved his hips a little faster as he slid his prick in and out between her beautiful lips.

He noticed that her clit, which had swollen slightly before, seemed to have gone soft again, despite his tickles and prods. But it didn't seem important now. The tickling and tingling of his cock had reached the breaking point and it was spewing hot juice into her ovalled mouth while she sucked on it and swallowed it.

He was again surprised by this sudden change in her. She was truly a wild woman, totally abandoned in her sensuality. He'd expected her to spit it out. But she was swallowing his cum as if she loved it, as if the taste and texture of the creamy fluid as it slid down her throat was a source of intense physical pleasure. The sight of her guzzling at his pumping cock gave an extra jolt to his orgasm, and he ground his hips hard against her face to make her take all of his cock into her mouth as the final bursts died down.

Cheri sat up, wiping her lips and chin with a tissue, averting her eyes and gathering up her clothes. Bobby watched her in a daze of gratification. He wanted to fuck her now, and he reached out lazily toward her, to start the preliminary fondling that would stiffen up his cock again. But she pulled slightly away from him.

"Bobby?"

"Yeah?"

"You're friends with Hal Cross, aren't you... the guy next door?"

"Yeah."

"Why don't you call him and have him come over?"

"Why?"

Cheri grinned. "So we can all fuck. I want two cocks at once."

"Jesus, Cheri, are you crazy?"

The argument went on for ten minutes. By the end of it, she saw the mistake she had made. She dressed and headed for the door.

"Wait, I'll drive you home," Bobby protested.

"Never mind," Cheri hissed, "I'll walk. I might meet a man on the way."


She was just turning into her own block when the car pulled up beside her. The driver was about thirty, blond, and very handsome.

"You need a ride, honey?"

The way he admired her tits thrilled Cheri. Impulsively, even though she was only a short distance from home, she got into the car.

"Where you headed?"

"Home."

"Where's that?"

She turned and gave him a flashing smile. "Outside of town, about three miles out the old Mill Road."

He returned the smile knowingly. "I just happen to be going that way."

The man was hardly able to keep his eyes on the road. As they slowly drove out of town, she moved over closer to him. This was a stranger, a man whom she'd never seen before and probably would never see again. She pressed her soft, youthful tits against his arm and the man turned so fast that she was almost knocked to the other side of the car.

"What are you after, honey?" he asked her.

She laughed, flirting with her eyes. "Some kicks, a little excitement."

Then she told him she had lied about living outside town. He got the message, found a lonely road, and parked.

His hands and body were all over her in the front seat of the car, tearing at her blouse until she was naked from the waist up.

"Jesus Christ," he growled, "what a set of tits!"

He kneaded one tit with his hand and devoured the nipple of the other with his mouth.

"Ouch! Hey, take it easy... your teeth, they hurt!" Cheri yelped.

"C'mon, baby, let's get comfortable!" He tugged her from the car and found a soft, grassy place under a tree.

Cheri was a little frightened, but she was also excited. That excitement grew as she watched him drop his pants and reveal the huge, veined staff of his throbbing prick.

"Are... are you gonna fuck me?"

"You better believe I am," he gasped. "Take your jeans and panties off. I wanna see you naked!"

Cheri kept staring at his hand moving back and forth on his rigid cock as she slipped out of her jeans and panties and dropped them on the grass.

"Oh, shit, sweet young pussy," he growled. "Oh, honey, does my cock want some of you. Lie down!"

"You won't hurt me, will you?"

He sensed her sudden fear and the tension in her body, and smiled. "No, honey, I'll only make you feel good... real good."

She nodded and slipped to her knees. He whirled, still in his clothes, and fell to the ground on his back. Gently, he grabbed her by the hips and picked her up. She straightened and tensed her legs as she spread them.

Cheri was hot and ready. Her cunt-juices dripped from her tiny pussy-hole onto the head of his gleaming prick.

"Reach under you and put my cock there, put it right where I can fuck you with it," he commanded.

She did as he asked, her eyes wide as she saw his huge fuck- tool in her hand, its head swelling in anticipation.

She rubbed his swollen prickhead back and forth from her clit to her asshole. Then she wriggled her hips until his cocktip was nestled inside her lips, its swelling, throbbing folds pulsating against his stiff fuckrod.

"There," she groaned, half in fear, half in frenzied anticipation.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.