Cousin's Deep Throat - Cover

Cousin's Deep Throat

 

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - She loves sex with her cousin and she does everything with him...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

"Oh, that's it, Cheri, rub against my cock like that!"

Cheri Robbins moaned and felt juice seep from her hot pussy to soak her panties.

Tonight was going to be the night, Cheri knew it. Tonight Bobby Blake was going to fuck her. And she was more than ready!

His lips parted as they ground against hers. Then his hot tongue came out and wormed its way between her lips. At the same time, one hand managed to slip around far enough to caress her tit. His hand was hot on her tit, his tongue even hotter in her mouth.

Cheri felt her body being turned sideways in the seat. And then the pulsating hardness of his young cock was against her belly. He found her hand with his and lowered it to his prick. Almost against her will, she eased her hand up and down its throbbing length and then squeezed it. It was as if she were testing its resilience in her hand.

He groaned.

She loved his hands on her tits. She reveled in the tingling feeling his palms gave her nipples as they rolled her nipples around and around on her chest.

But, as always, Bobby was never satisfied with just her tits. Not through the material of her blouse and bra. He would want to feel her bare skin. He would want to put his hand down between her legs. Harder and harder he would rub, until she would become a blubbering mass of frenzied, frustrated flesh.

Each time she had let him get that far it had been harder to stop.

And tonight she didn't want him to stop. She knew that if she let him get that far tonight, she would let him go all the way. Her tits were hot, thrusting into his hand. Oh, my God! she thought, suddenly realizing that he had untied her blouse and unsnapped her bra. Her tits were bare, cupped in his kneading hands. The nipples were like two hard raisins as they throbbed in his caressing palms.

She could feel the wetness from her pussy seeping through her panties and the skin-tight slacks she wore. The seam of the slacks had already edged its way up between the lips of her cunt. It was creating a friction on her clit that made her body scream for release.

She heard the sharp, rasping sound of his zipper and again his hand found hers.

"Ohhh, Bobby..." she panted, knowing what was coming next, and feeling her pussy ooze in anticipation.

"Touch it, Cheri... touch it and squeeze it!"

"Yes, Yes!"

Her hand closed over the rigid thickness of his cock. It felt good, fantastic. Her thumb explored the rubbery ridge of his prickhead. It made her pussy tingle and seep all the more. She wanted that cock inside her. She wanted to feel it rip away her cherry and pierce her yet-unviolated pussy.

Bobby's body twisted until his hips were between her thighs, forcing them apart.

His frantically pounding cock lurched into an even more painful hardness at the erotic feel of her damp pussy; he trembled with eager excitement and his cum-bloated balls ached with the need to be emptied.

Then, his caressing fingertips began working their way into her tightly clasping pussy and he began stroking up and down the entire length of her cuntal flesh, feeling his own lust building even higher.

Cheri wanted him to finger her pussy. The thrill it gave her was a hundred times the thrill her own fingers had ever given her.

His finger came up against her already excited clit and her hips lurched.

"Is that it... right there?" he panted.

"Yes... yeah, right there!" she gasped, feeling her hips lift against the pleasure.

His finger slipped in farther with her movement. The pulpy layers of her soft cunt seemed to fold aside as he joined the first finger with a second and slid them both in a little deeper.

"Yes! Oh, yes, Bobby!" Cheri cried.

His fingers were making a steady in-and-out fucking motion while his palm pressed tightly against her throbbing clit. His fingers went in a little farther and he felt another lurch in her body.

"Does it feel good, baby? Does it feel good to your sweet pussy?"

"Yes," she whispered, unable to still the quivering in her thighs or the lurching of her hips.

"More... should I do it some more?"

Her face was bright red as she nodded. "Yes... yes, don't stop!"

"Reach between your legs and play with my cock at the same time!"

She closed her eyes and fumbled with her hand until it closed around his cock. Smoothly and swiftly she started pounding back and forth on his prick with her clenched fist. Oh, God, it was good! The blood and muscle throbbing from its center, vibrating in her sweaty palm. His cockhead dripping and pulsating with lust, lust for her pussy.

The feel of his skin, the power in his cock, muddled her brain. The hands squeezed his throbbing prick harder. Pull, pull! Pull it down and into you!

"Move your finger harder, faster!" she panted.

Encouraged, Bobby finger-fucked her in earnest. He slammed his fingers in and out of her cunt while his palm crushed her pulsing clit.

Cheri shivered and lurched her pussy against him as each jolt brought a new wave of passion surging through her belly. Her hands became a vise as they squeezed and pounded his prick meat. She could feel the rippling sensations spreading throughout her lust-soaked cuntal hole.

"Keep rubbing! Oh, God, Bobby, don't stop! Keep rubbing right there... there!"

"You gonna come?" the young man gasped.

"Soon," she said. "Soon!"

"I know... I can smell you getting hotter down there. It's fantastic!"

"Shut up and rub!"

She lifted her ass with each thrust as the hungry throbbing increased inside her hole. Her hips were a blur of motion as she frantically thrust up and down on his extended fingers, reaching for her come.

As the movement of his fingers increased the pressure on her pulsating clit, her lips trembled, and he heard a blood-curdling sound erupting from her throat. He felt her cunt begin tightening around his fingers, and instinctively knew that she was close to climax.

Cheri felt the exploding sensations inside her tightly spasming pussy. The ecstasy that flooded her entire body was so powerful that she wondered if she were going to faint. It felt as if she were being splintered into a million pieces. Suddenly her mind departed her body and she convulsed in heaving satisfaction.

"Oh, Jeez, Cheri, don't stop! Don't stop pumping my cock..."

"Are you?" she cried, lifting one hand from his cock and frantically reaching for the hanky in her purse.

"It's comin'..."

She was too late.

His body convulsed like a wildly bucking stallion. He was spewing huge globs. She saw the spurting white liquid explode from the head of his spasming cock and tried to roll out of the way.

She couldn't, it went all over her slacks, her blouse, her panties. It even splattered against her exposed tits and ran down to form a puddle between them.

"Oh, shit, Bobby... don't! Look out, it's going all over me!"

He collapsed across her, his body trembling from the exertion of his come.

"I... I... oh, Jeez, Cheri, I'm sorry," he panted. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah," she replied, an element of disgust creeping into her voice. "I guess so. But my clothes... God, what if I meet Mom going into the house?"

"Jesus, I said I was sorry. I just couldn't stop."

"All right," she sighed, "let's go."

They were silent, neither of them even looking at the other, the full mile back to town.

"Let me off here, Bobby," Cheri said as they reached the residential district.

"Here? But it's two blocks from your house..."

"I know. I'm going through the Stevens' back yard and sneak in my back door."

"Okay. Tomorrow night?"

"I don't know," she shrugged. "Call me."

"Jeez, Cheri..."

But she was already gone, scooting into the alley.

In the Stevens' back yard, she headed for the hedge that separated their property from hers. Then suddenly she came up short when she heard groans coming from an open window in the rear of the Stevens house.

And then she heard voices.

"Oh, my God, what a beautiful cock! Put in me! Ouch! Oh that hurts!"

Cheri raised her eyes above the sill and looked in. She had to throw her hand over her mouth to stifle a gasp at what she saw. She was staring at Mrs. Stevens, naked. Not only that, she was staring at Mrs. Stevens' naked cunt. It was stretched and open, framed in thick outer lips plentifully surrounded by long, thick hair.

Cheri stared, wide-eyed at the woman's big, smooth thighs and the curve of her belly, rising above her opened pussy. She was lying on some man, lying on her back, on his belly, and his cock was buried in her, but her cunt was open and free.

Cheri blinked at the odd sight, and realized what had happened. And why the woman had cried out that she was being hurt. The hard prick, with only its hairy base showing, was buried in the woman's asshole.

As she watched, wide-eyed, the woman moved slightly and cried, "Hey, that doesn't hurt me any more! It feels wonderful!"

A deep muffled voice replied, "Just like I told you, baby."

A sort of convulsion made the heavy muscles of her inner thighs tremble, and she cried in panic, "What's happening? Oh, my God, I think I'm coming!"

Cheri, so fascinated by the sight that she couldn't move, saw convulsive ripples of muscle in the woman's belly, and the dark, triangular hole just above her plugged asshole opened and closed like the shutter of a camera. In the strong light, she saw her pale pink pussy lips suddenly flushed with blood, and Mrs. Stevens' hands flashed into sight, seeming to claw at the upper part of her opened cuntlips. It was obvious that she was drawn to her spasming clit, and her feverish stroking of it caused yet another violent convulsion in every part of her that the young girl could see.

"Oh, Jesus," Mrs. Stevens' voice purred, "I wish we had someone else here to stick it in my pussy!"

The strong, hairy thighs that protruded from under the woman moved from side to side, and a deep laugh came from under her.

"You're heavy enough, honey... I don't need any extra weight on my belly. After I come, we'll look around for something to shove in your cunt on the next go-round. I saw a plastic bottle around here somewhere. It's about the size of my cock."

Mrs. Stevens wiggled and squealed. Wildly, she bucked and writhed her body over the man's cock, skewering her asshole again and again on his huge, steely shaft of flesh. Faster and faster she moved, until all movement suddenly stopped and she lurched into the air.

"Ohhhhhh, commmmmminnnnnng!" she screamed, and sat bolt upright, ramming her asshole down over the man's cock.

It was then that Cheri saw the man's face. It was her cousin, Wayne.


Wayne Harding had stopped off on his way home from college for the summer to pay his respects to his aunt, Cheri's mother.

The moment he had arrived, two days before, Cheri had entertained strange feelings about this handsome cousin of hers. Now, seeing Wayne fucking their next door neighbor, Claire Stevens, Cheri realized what those feelings were; she wanted to lose her virginity to her cousin!

Quietly, she left her vantage point at the window and scrambled through the hedge to her house.

Her parents were asleep. Cheri lay in her own bed playing with her pussy until she heard Wayne coming up the stairs. She slipped from her bed and put on a thin blue nightgown. Then she went next door to Wayne's room.

"Wayne?"

"Yeah."

She darted into the room and closed the door behind her. "I've got something to show you, Wayne."

"Jeez, Cheri." Quickly he pulled his pants back up and zipped them.

Cheri moved across the room and stopped directly in front of him. "I told you I had something to show you."

Then, without waiting for an answer or a reaction from him, she loosened her blue silk sash and let her nightdress fall open, revealing the huge swell of her lovely tits and her smooth, golden skin all the way down to the sharply defined triangle of her cunt between her luscious thighs.

Wayne started to move away from her, but Cheri grabbed his hands. She placed them inside the nightdress and smoothed them down over the soft swells of her voluptuous ass. At the same time, she moved forward until the mat of her cunt was pressing against his slowly hardening cock through his trousers.

"Jesus, Cheri..." the young man stammered.

"Don't you think I'm beautiful, Wayne?" she breathed.

"Yeah, you're gorgeous, but, Jeez,... you're my cousin!"

"I don't care. Do you really think I'm beautiful?"

His mind was already swirling with the look and feel of her body. He couldn't take his eyes off her marvelous tits and the way her waist flared out into lush, succulent hips.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.