Mac's Justice

by mark_la688

Copyright© 2000 by mark_la688

Erotica Sex Story: He thinks she didn't defend him well enough, so he turns her into a sex slave for the rest of her life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Fan Fiction   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   Transformation   .

Lt Colonel Sarah "Mac" MacKenzie had just finished a long court case with JAG (Judge Advocate General) with her partner Lt Commander Harmon "Harm" Rabb Jr. Mac was worn out. The case was about defending a marine Capt from a case of kidnapping and rape. The hard part was that he was guilty. Capt Miller also came from a very rich family with himself as the only family member alive.

Harm had asked Mac if she had tried as hard as she could to defend the Capt as she could have. Mac was pissed off that Harm would ask such a thing about her integrity. Now that the case was over, Mac was starting to ask herself the same question.

After sentencing Capt Miller yelled at Mac and said that she would pay for loosing the case if it was the last thing that he ever did.

Mac became very distressed at work over the next couple of weeks to the point that her work started to become affected.

Mac came into work and was met by Harm at the door. "Capt Miller escaped from jail and has disappeared. Now I know what he said to you but don't worry. He won't do anything." That was easy for Harm to say. He was not the one that he had threatened to get even with.

Admiral Chegwidden had called Mac into his office and told Mac to take a long weekend and get some rest. "That's and order," he said as she tried to turndown the offer.

When Mac left the Admiral's office Lt. Harriet Roberts had meet Mac. "Bud is off on a case in Japan. So I decided that I am going to stay with you this weekend. We both could use the company. I won't take no for an answer, that's final."

That Thursday both Mac and Harriet left work not needing to be back until Monday.

They arrived at Mac's and started to make dinner.

All of a sudden gas started coming from the heater vents. Mac and Harriet tried to get to the door but they both collapsed to the floor.

After a couple of minutes a couple of men came in wearing gas masks.

One said to the other "I thought we were only supposed to find Colonel MacKenzie here."

"Well, I guess there are now two to take back."

Quickly they loaded both of the women into a van and left.

They arrived at the warehouse and unloaded the two. The drugged both and left them tied to two beds. They found a case on the table with 100,000 dollars and a note, which read: Take the money and forget every thing, Remember, I can find you and make you disappear forever!

Former Capt Miller walked into the building after the two henchmen left. He walked up to the two and laughed out loud. "Two for the price of one!"

Miller placed both women in two chairs facing each other. Then he placed an inflatable ball gag in each of their mouths, which he inflated.

Next, he placed an electrode at the base of each of their necks that lead to a computer.

Miller then injected both of the women with a drug to wake them up.

As they woke they both looked at each other with looks of panic.

Miller walked up to the two of them. "Welcome. I told you that you would get yours. But I got an unexpected bonus with you friend here. Harriet was her name if I remember right. She assisted you at times with my case. This is going to be just great."

Both women pulled at their bonds but could not get loose.

Miller then went to his computer and did some typing. "You two are going to like this." Then he hit the enter key.

Both women felt a jolt at the base of their necks. At this they both sat up strait and could not take their eyes off of Miller.

Miller walked up to Harriet and untied her. As hard as she tried to assault him and yell for help she could not move.

Miller untied Mac and the same was for her.

"As you both know I am very rich. I bought this program from a friend of mine at the CIA. It cost me 5 million. But it was well worth it. As you both noticed, you both have lost control of you body. Now they, or you, belong to me."

Miller held up a PDA "I can control your every action and even mould your mind to my wishes. And with enough time I can even change your body to my wishes"

Harriet started to cry.

"Dear Harriet, don't cry. In fact instead of being afraid you are becoming aroused. Take you hands and kneed you breasts while I have a talk with the major here. Oh yes, don't cum until I tell you"

At this Harriet stopped crying and instantly started playing with her breasts through her uniform shirt. She started to get hornier and hornier and started to moan.

Miller walked up to Mac. "I have your programming all ready. The appearance of your friend though was a surprise. I think you'll like the outcome I have in store for her."

"Your programming though is a little more sadistic. You'll be a slave to your programming. You'll follow the programming. You'll realize that you are not doing it at you will. But to everyone else you will not show any sign of concern. In fact it will be a new you on the outside."

"First though, I want to have my fun with Harriet. Man I hate that name. I'll have to do something about that."

Miller went over to his computer and brought up Harriet's command center and started typing.

YOU WILL ANSWER TO THE NAME TITS AS WELL AS YOUR NORMAL NAME. IN FACT YOU PREFER THE NAME TITS.

YOU WILL ALWAYS TALK OF YOU SELF IN THE SECOND PERSON. YOU WILL ALWAYS BE IN A CONSTANT STATE OF AROUSAL

YOUR NIPPLES WILL ALWAYS BE ERECT.

YOU WILL HAVE STRONG LESBIAN AROUSAL AS WELL AS BEING ATTRACTED TO MEN.

YOU WILL FEEL INCOMPLETE IF YOU DON'T HAVE SEX WITH A MAN OR A WOMAN ONCE A DAY.

YOU WILL NOT TURN DOWN ANYONE'S OFFER FOR SEX

YOU CANNOT HAVE AN ORGASM WITH A MAN UNLESS HE IS FUCKING YOU IN THE ASS.

AFTER BEING FUCKED IN THE ASS YOU WILL BEG TO CLEAN HIS COCK WITH YOUR MOUTH.

WHEN YOU ARE MAKING OUT AND HAVING SEX WITH A MAN YOU WILL CALL HIM "DADDY" AND TALK LIKE A LITTLE GIRL.

YOU WILL ALWAYS CALL ME "DADDY" AND TALK LIKE A LITTLE GIRL IN THE THIRD PERSON. YOU WILL DO THIS IN PRIVATE AND IN PUBLIC.

WHEN YOU ARE MAKING OUT AND HAVING SEX WITH A WOMAN YOU WILL CALL HER "MOMMY" AND TALK LIKE A LITTLE GIRL.

WHEN HAVING SEX YOU WILL TALK IN THE THIRD PERSON.

WHEN YOU HAVE SEX WITH A WOMAN, YOU CAN'T CUM UNLESS YOU ARE SUCKING THE ASS OF YOUR PARTNER.

WHEN YOU LEAVE HERE YOU WILL GO TO THE ADDRESS NOW IMPLANTED INTO YOUR MIND AND ASK FOR THE "SLUT MAKEOVER". AFTER WHICH YOU WILL RETURN HERE.

YOU WILL ACCEPT ALL THESE CHANGES AS YOUR TRUE YOU. YOU WILL NOT FIGHT THEM. YOU LOVE YOUR CHANGES.

YOU WILL NOT HAVE SEX UNTIL YOU RETURN.

After he finished he said to Mac. "Watch your friend because she will never be the same again."

Miller then clicked on the "Run" button.

Harriet's eyes rolled back and she stiffened her body. She started to drool and moan. Her eyes opened and she stood.

"May I go now Daddy? I have an appointment to go to." In a little girl voice.

"Of course my dear" Miller said. And Harriet left.

Miller turned to Mac. "Your changes will be a little slower."

Miller returned to his computer and brought up Mac's menu and clicked on the run button

Mac's eyes rolled back and she stiffened her body. She started to drool and moan. Her eyes opened and she stood.

Miller walked up to Mac. So Mac what do you think.

"Please don't call me Mac. I prefer Sarah. Sarah is woman's name." Inside Mac was screaming at her self. Don't do this you can stop him. Don't give in.

"Ok Sarah. I will see you Monday."

At this Sarah turned and left.

After she left she found that again she was in control of her body.

She walked up to a pay phone to call the police. She then turned and walked away.

I can't believe this she said to herself. I am not the same person.

As she was walking she was unconsciously removing her marine uniform coat. Then she started unbuttoning her blouse to just above her skirt.

As Mac was releasing her bra she noticed what she was doing. "My God. What am I doing?"

Mac started to sway her hips seductively as she walked. She turned and faced a picture window and looked at the reflection.

Mac was standing with one hand on her hip. She had a sexy sly smile. "Please stop this. This not the way I am." She said to herself.

She started to become aroused at the sight of herself but did not want to admit the feelings.

Mac hailed a cab and got in. "Take me to the Point Mall please."

She went into a store and had a desire to buy some sexy garter belts and hose. Mac went into a changing room and put on a pair of sheer black hose and a black silk garter. Then she took the others that she picked out up to the counter. Mac gave the lady at the check out the tags from the ones she was wearing and said, "I'll ware these out. Can I throw these in you trash?" The girl was surprised to see not only her socks but her panties too.

Next Mac went into another store and picked out a dozen outfits. All sheer tops, both sleeveless, sleeves, tanks, and halters. All skin tight. Next she picked out matching short mini skirts. Again Mac wore a new outfit out of the store. She was wearing a black see through halter with a short nylon mini skirt. Mac's legs showed some skin between the stockings and the hem of her skirt.

As she walked through the mall with all of her bags she was swaying her hips from side to side.

Next Mac went to a shoe store. Inside she picked out a dozen pairs of spike heal shoes. All with heals about 4 to 6 inches high. Mac wore out a pair of 5-inch black spikes.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.