Seduction - Cover

Seduction

by Ghostrider

Copyright© 2000 by Ghostrider

Erotica Sex Story: He came from nowhere and gave her the best time of her life...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Size   .

Chapter 1 - The Middle

Pamela lay spread eagle on the four poster bed in his loft. Her hands and feet were trust to the posts by Hermes silk scarves and she had a silk mask covering her eyes. She knew what was coming next and silently she wanted him to hurry up with the preliminaries. The scarf was meant to keep her guessing, but tied around her head so softly that she could just barely see under the lower portion. This, in effect, gave her a "slit view" from her breasts to her feet. She could see the wooden close pins on her nipples and, although she couldn't see it, she could feel the CyberSkin dildo and vibrator in her pussy.

She heard him walking towards the bed. Here he comes now she thought, striding purposefully towards her prone nude body. He reached the bed and set down his "basket of goodies" on the tray-table next to the bed. She could see a freezing cold can of whipped cream, a bowl of fresh strawberries, and a very small warmed vibrator wrapped in a hot towel.

"How are we tonight?" He asked.

Pam smiled and said she was fine and that she was ready for her "new experience."

"No regrets?" he queried.

"No", she replied.

"Now is the time to change your mind" he said. Pam again shook her head no.

"OK love, then here we go!"

Pam watched as he sprayed the cold whipped cream around her ample breasts and into and around the vibrator in her pussy. God it was cold! Next he placed the strawberries on each areola and all over her pussy lips. He took the warmed vibrator from the towel, smiled down at Pam, put some K-Y gel on it and slowly slipped it into her anus. Pam was excited, both of her holes now had vibrators in them and although she could feel them, she was powerless to do anything about them. She watched him as her reached over her body and turned each vibrator on to "slow" and then he stepped back to watch her reaction.

Oh God, it felt sooo gooood! The dual vibrations slowly wound up her body and she felt as if she was going to have one continuous orgasm. Please fuck me. "I want to be fucked!" Pam heard the words before she realized that she was saying them! She was embarrassed by what she said, but that's exactly what she wanted, to be fucked. Right now!

Then she saw them. More accurately, him and her. They were John's best friends, Janice and Winston. Janice approached Pam from the right side and Winston from the left.

"Now, now Pam, just relax", Winston said. "Janice and I will fuck you in due time, but first we have some... ahhhh,... other things to do to get you ready for us."

Pam lay there, contracting and spasming against the vibrator and thought about how she had come this far in just a week and how she had first "met" John. God, had it only been a week ago? She remembered back to Monday and lunch-break when she left her office...


Chapter 2 - The Beginning

Pam grabbed a DietCoke and left the medical office to step outside to the courtyard for a short coffee break. That was when she first saw Him. He was tall, probably 6-3 or 6-4, maybe 200-215 pounds and a little older than most, perhaps 50 to 55. His dark brown hair and eyes took in everything in the courtyard and eventually stopped on Pam. He stared for quite some time, then slowly glance towards a nurse scurrying from one office to another. Pam idly wondered who he was, but, it was time to go back to work and she didn't give it another thought.

The next night Pam and three of the nurses who worked in her clinic decided to go out to a local watering hole after work for a couple of drinks and some fun. Pam had worn a mid-thigh skirt and opaque blouse that showed of her 5-4, 38D, buxom frame and really looked good with her blonde hair and green eyes. Because she wanted to attract some attention, not necessarily advances... but attention she had opened the top three buttons on her blouse which revealed just the tops of her breasts. The girls were enjoying themselves, dancing, drinking and flirting with the customers when Pam noticed Him for the second time. He was standing alone, near the entrance alcove and just watching them. She saw him looking at her, he just smiled, and for the first time realized that She had been staring at him. Pam turned to the group and asked them if they knew who he was, but when they all looked to where Pam pointed, he was gone.

She didn't think about him again. On Wednesday the technicians were at the office to upgrade the clinics computers and Pam needed to stay late to ensure that all of the files would be accessible the next day. At one point Pam looked at the clock and found, to her amazement it was already 7:00 p.m. As she continued to work on the computer system she felt, more than heard, someone behind her. Turning, Pam saw Him standing in the doorway looking at her.

"WhWhWhat do you want?"

"Well Pam, it is Pam isn't it? Yes! Well Pam, you know that for three days now you have been staring at me and I finally realized that you wanted me."

"Wanted you? What do you mean, wanted you?"

"You know, sexually wanted me!" He just said that like anyone else would say, what time is it?

"No your wrong, I don't want you and if you don't get out of here right now I am going to call Security" and she reached for the phone.

He look at her reaching for the phone and just laughed.

"You know Pam, that's no way to get started with your new lover."

Pam dialed the phone, told Security that she had an intruder in her office and could they help her right now! The Security officer said that he would be right there. Pam turned to the stranger... but he was gone!

After Security left she mused about the whole thing, God what a mess they didn't even believe that she saw someone. Pam shrugged, packed her briefcase and left for the night. On her way home she tried to imagine why he thought she wanted him. What had she done that would have attracted him? What was she going to do now? When she drove into her driveway she hit the high beams to make sure that he wasn't there and she hurried into the house and locked the door. Once inside she went around the house and made sure all of the other windows and doors were secure. With that accomplished Pam went into her bedroom, stripped off her clothes, and ran a tub full of hot water.

Pam lay there thinking about the tall, handsom (yes she thought, he was handsom) stranger she began to rub her clit. The more she thought about him the harder she rubbed and after several minutes she climaxed in the warm water. Good grief she thought masturbating to the thought of a stranger who had scared the hell out of her, was she crazy or what? Pam left the tub, put on her panties and babydoll PJ's and went to bed.

The next night Pam again needed to work late, but after the last nurse left the clinic Pam took the precaution to walk around and check all of the doors to make sure that one could just walk into her office. A couple of hours later she was trying to get a secondary program to upload when she felt a hand on her shoulder. She spun around and there he stood. Towering over her and smiling like he was some sort of television game show host.

"Whwhwhat! How did you get in here? What do you want? Who are you?" Pam stammered and she tried to gain her composure and to get the upper hand in this situation

"Pam, my name is John and I want to be your lover! Any you want to be mine!"

"No way, get the hell out of here before I call Security again." She reached for the phone, but this time he put his hand over hers and stopped her.

"No Pam, you are not going to call Security. What you are going to do is exactly what I tell you, do you understand me?"

"FUCK YOU" she screamed! "I'm not going to do anything you ask."

And with that defiant remark he slapped her across the face. Not hard, even slightly gently, but nevertheless it got her attention.

"Now Pam the first thing you are going to do is come with me to the examination room." John took her arm and led/pulled her towards the patient examination rooms. She started to struggle, but he just looked at her and said "Now, now my dear. We don't want you to get hurt do we?"

Pam went along.

He led Pam into the examination room and locked the door behind him. Again John smiled and said "You know Pam, you are really going to enjoy this so don't look so worried. In fact I might say that by the end of the evening you will beg me to fuck you deeper and harder than you have ever been fucked before. So lets get started. I would like you to get undressed. NOW!"

Pam was scared. She could feel the tears building up in her eyes and she knew he was going to rape her. Not only was she scared, but she didn't want to get hurt and felt resigned to let it happen and hope that he wouldn't really hurt or even kill her afterward. Slowly she unbuttoned her blouse. "Come on PAM", he yelled, "lets get moving!" She picked up her pace and draped the blouse over the chair and looked towards John.

"Well now that's nice, but I said to strip, so keep going. Come on bitch, don't tease me. Get those clothes off!"

Pam was trembling now and had a hard time with the zipper of her skirt. He reach over and just yanked it off her and then sat back to watch her embarrassment. Next came her panty hose, panties and bra. Pam now stood completely exposed to his gaze.

John looked appreciatively at her body and said... "very good, now turn around, slowly."

Pam did as she was told.

"You know, you have quite a lovely body. Now get up on the table and put your feet into the stirrups." Pam, for the first time realized that he had taken her into the OB/Gyn examination room and that it was set up for a vaginal examinations. She moved to the table, climbed up, and put her feet into the stirrups. When that was done, John approached the table and took four Hermes silk scarves from his pocket and tied her feet to the stirrups and her hands, one on each side, to the examination table. She was totally exposed to John. Now he could do whatever he wanted to her and she was helpless to do anything about it.

Pam watched in amazement as John slowly began to remove his clothes. His jacket and pants he folded and placed on the same chair as Pam's skirt and blouse. He removed his tie and shirt and hung them on an IV pole that was next to the door. Now he stood there in just a pair of silk boxer shorts. Pam gasped. She loved silk boxer shorts. There wasn't anything a man could wear that would turn her on more than silk boxer shorts. But more than the shorts were what were protruding from them that amazed Pam. It was a massive cock! It must have been at least 8 inches in length, but oh God, it must be three inches across. She had never seen anything that big hanging from the front end of a man. There was no way that she could take that thing in her. It would split her in two. Oh God she thought, what am I going to do. And she began to struggle against the scarves.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.