Flesh and Blood - Cover

Flesh and Blood

by Ale Stone

Copyright© 2000 by Ale Stone

Incest Sex Story: Being a lonely dad can lead to many things

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Father   Daughter   First   .

I want to express my gratitude to The Purvv for cleaning up this story. Thank you.

Shit! My bladder was in bursting mode. A quick glance at the clock told me that I'd been sitting in front of the computer for five straight hours. I recalled that Tracy, my thirteen year old daughter had been in and said 'good-night' and shortly after that the rush of water in the pipes but I had been so engaged in my work that I hadn't noticed the time when she started her shower. The bathroom is next to my office, followed by Tracy's room and my bedroom almost across from hers. It had been mine and my wife's until a little more than a year ago when she died from the breast-cancer I thought was easily curable.

Tracy has been a great help since her mother's death. Besides making good grades at school, she also helps me cleaning the house. Cooking I'm good at, but dust-rats, and books all over the place, I don't notice. My bladder was full - - more than full - - and I rushed into the bathroom... unzipping my pants on the way. I was almost all the way to the throne when I saw Tracy. She was soaking in the tub and the water was clear.

I could see her body!

My naked daughter!

My god!

"Sorry, honey, but I just have to..."

Although we had what I thought of as a well-rounded father-daughter relationship, I guess because we were alone together that there was something of a maturity between us, so that even though this was out of the ordinary, she didn't jump out of her skin and scream. I guess that she realized my predicament and simply accepted what I was doing.

I hauled out my cock, aimed it into the bowl, and let loose. It was heaven. I seemed to keep on and on pissing and, unable to control my letch, I looked in the mirror over the sink...

I could see Tracy in the tub with her legs slightly spread!

Certain that she couldn't see me, I took my time looking at her.

My little girl was certainly growing up. Smallish tits stood out like cones from her chest; the nipples had started to puff up, and were pink and clearly visible in their round aureoles. She had a deep 'inny' navel on a still babyish hilly stomach, and there was a sprinkle of blonde hair between her legs, not much but definitely noticeable! Not much on the sides, but rather thick in the middle of her mons vereris. The slit was clearly visible, stretching like a scar from between her thighs and rather high up on the downy hill.

Suddenly, I realized that my whole body had somewhat stiffened and my breathing was almost forced. I had to press down my cock, which was starting to swell. My reaction was not because I lusted after my daughter, I lied to myself, but it had been more than a year since I saw a woman's naked body and the one in front of me was the sweetest I'd ever seen, even in its youthful flesh and notwithstanding the fact that it was my own little girl.

"Dad?" she asked as I was stuffing my prick back in the trousers.

"Yes, honey," I answered, and then turned to her so I could get a clearer view of her. Tracy not only didn't seem to be conscious that she was sitting naked in the tub in front of me, and that my eyes were soaking in that flesh, but she spoke as if this was all perfectly normal.

"Will you wash my back for me? It's so hard to..."

My god, I hadn't done that in over a year, before she reached puberty and before she began to develop curves and bumps. My mouth was very dry and I forced myself to swallow as I considered what was happening. Over the past year as I took notice of how my daughter was growing, I think deep down that I knew that if I could, I just might touch her and more. When we were alone, I often found myself looking at her growing body as if she was a female first, a daughter second. At the same time, I couldn't be sure, but I seriously suspected that Tracy not only knew that I was looking, but that she was enjoying my attention. More than on one occasion I wondered what her reaction would be if I touched her breasts or butt and allowed my hands to linger. Something in the back of my mind told me that she would not be against that.

"Well, okay, I guess," I answered in a somewhat shaky voice, and as I said that our eyes met, and although my daughter still had that look of total innocence, I sensed that we were about to embark on something that was totally taboo to society and that she realized it too.

She then stood up, and briefly turned to face me, giving my eyes time to swallow up that beautiful frontal picture, her cream-colored skin glistening from the bath water, which covered her body. It was all that I could do to suppress my excitement as I got this unobstructed view of my daughter. My eyes were on her hips and I was marveling at how that had begun to curve when she turned. God she was built so good for a 13-year-old. Her butt was filling out so nicely too, I thought.

I moved to the tub, and then bent and gathered the soap. I lathered my hands and straightened up. My temples were actually throbbing as I reached to my daughter and, although she jumped a little when she felt my bare hands on her skin, she didn't object.

Her shoulders were just as smooth and supple as on a grown-up. I just love to feel a woman's shoulders in my hands. They are so smooth compared to my own.

I was feeling more and more comfortable and was completely encouraged that Tracy was not recoiling in the slightest. Indeed, I was feeling that she was submitting herself to me. I moved my hands down her spine and up by her sides. I swear that her breathing had changed. My cock was as hard as a rock.

"Lean forward and put your hands on the wall, sweetheart," I said softly and Tracy obeyed. This made her ass stick out a little, to my delight. She also had to separate her feet to keep her balance, so when I let my hand glide down to the crack of her ass, her ass-cheeks were a little separated.

"Oh?" she whispered when my finger touched her anus. "Oh" she moaned in a whisper when I circled the finger on the tender and sensitive flesh between the cunt and the ass.

Oh my god, I thought. Tracy's reactions and the sounds coming from her seemed to confirm my horniest fantasy. This was something that she wanted! Her own father touching her!

'Was this all that she wanted?' I asked myself. Just how far she was willing to go was the only thing I couldn't be sure of, but she definitely wanted my hands to touch her, at least more than we had ever done before. I drew my finger along her parted ass-cheeks and she took a little step aside with one foot, allowing me better access. When I again turned the motion downwards, she pushed her hips a little, meeting my finger, and my cock twitched wildly in my pants. Tracy wanted me to touch her here, and I didn't disappoint her. However, instead of passing her anus I dipped my fingertip inside. I heard her gasp. At my bold intrusion, her whole body tensed and she pinched her ring-muscle shut but that was just for a fraction of a second. As she got over the shock, she then relaxed, making my fingertip slide inside her ass-hole the few millimeters I had intended it to, and she even pushed back a little. Then I withdrew it and continued. I could hear that her breathing was a little faster, a little shallower. I knew that we were on that forbidden course and I was now sure that we were both eager for this to continue to its incestuous conclusion.

On my next down-sweep, she pushed her hips back to meet my finger; her movement was more noticeable this time. This time I fooled her and let the finger pass over the rosebud, without taking the dip inside. Instead, my hand continued and I touched her pussy for the first time!

"OH?" she moaned, almost aloud.

I drew a finger on each side of the puffy lips, rubbing gently and I'm sure causing pleasures for Tracy that until now, she had never dreamed. I then withdrew my hand and again started the teasing motions and soon her hips moved in anticipation, wondering where my finger would end up. I hadn't parted her pussy-lips yet but now they seemed to spread by their own and when my finger made the journey over labia again, I could feel how they had parted and my finger slid along her slit, which was wet and slippery. When I reached the top of her slit, I could feel that protruding bump! To my surprised, I found that my little girl already had a clit bigger than any woman's I had known! It was sensitive too, because when I touched it, she gave a little shriek and her hips convulsed.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.