Letters to Collette
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2000 by Marcus Fox

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Sexual adventures related in a series of letters

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Daughter   MaleDom   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism  

Dear Collette,

Well, Collette, you are going to be really turned on by the events of the other night or utterly revolted. As you know, I went to this little get-together with an ulterior motive, knowing, if I could manipulate things the way that I wanted, that it would be an exceptionally wild night. I was correct.

I got to Carla's apartment around 3:00 on Friday. We got in my Explorer and headed to Brad's house where Janine had already gone. Brad lives out in the boondocks. Brad lives in a fairly nice house on the Daniquaw River near a little town named Springdale. His house is really a camp, but it is quite nice and is on an isolated rural road. It took us about 45 minutes to get there. We turned through a gate which Janine got out and locked behind us. No neighboring houses were visible. Brad's house is about 200 feet off the road and a big hedge along the road keeps the house from being visible to passersby. The house is right next to the river which is about 50 to 75 yards wide. Boats go right past the dock outside the house. It is a very nice setting and somewhat isolated. Brad had a nice boat tied up to the dock adjacent to the deck of the house which nestles up to the river bank. No houses were visible across the way, but a number of boats proceeded up and down the river, to and from a very large lake into which the Daniquaw River flowed. Brad had a good looking Golden Retriever who was lying on the den floor. His name was General.

Again, Carla had told me to dress casually, so I wore a red polo shirt, tennis shorts and deck shoes. Brad had on similar attire, except he wore a t-shirt. He was a good looking young man in his late 20's, trim but muscular with a narrow waist and short blonde hair. He looked as if he worked out a lot. Carla and Janine both had on shorts and t-shirts, but neither had a bra on. I had never seen Carla appear in front of other people without a bra. Her massive tits looked great with her nipples practically poking holes in her t-shirt. Carla and Janine's legs were really tan.

Carla had brought a bottle of wine in a cooler of ice and drank a couple of glasses on the way out. I abstained since I was driving. During out talk on the way out there, Carla just told me, point blank, that I should feel free to make her do the things that I wanted. She was laughing and said something like, "just use me, hurt me a little -- take charge, do with me what you want". This continued her subservient attitude of earlier in the week. I said, "You want to be my sex slave?", laughing. She responded, "Yes, something like that. Make me do what you want me to, abuse me a little." All this was sort of lighthearted, but I got the feeling that she was dead serious. I resolved to treat her the way she wanted to be treated.

We chatted and drank some wine. I got acquainted with Brad who had a nice personality, was outgoing and fun to be with. Carla sort of clung to me, rubbing her tits against me, putting her arm around me and generally hanging close. After a while, the girls put on their bikinis and we put on our bathing suits and went for a boat ride, taking a couple of bottles of wine with us. We rode for about an hour. During the ride, I admired Carla's lush body, the curve of her hips and her big, firm tits. I playfully bit her on the ass once. Janine looked good, also, nice and trip with fine tits, but not the lush playground that her mother's body presented. I love Carla's body to suck on and fuck and - - well, anything. It is great for sex. Also, I noticed Brad. He was a little taller than me and smaller, but muscular, very nice looking and friendly. I thought that maybe we could get it on later if things turned out right.

The boat ride lasted about an hour. We played around, drank and had fun, then headed in. When we got back to the house, Janine produced a drug called ecstasy. This, in my opinion, gives a better high than cocaine, without the ups and downs, and makes you feel even better. After taking the pill, in about one hour you feel this wonderful high. Your body feels particularly marvelous. I cannot really describe it any better than this. It also really helps men along with erections, keeps your cock hard for ages. The high lasts about 5 hours after starting, then wears off quickly with minimal after effects. In this case, we would feel high until about 11 p.m. While the duration of the high is pretty much uniform, women are hit harder than men if they take the same dose. Body weight seems to moderate the effect. You can drink while taking this. It is not like cocaine in that it makes you want to drink more and more. It is a more controllable high and more pleasant even that cocaine. It also has a tendency to diminish inhibitions. Everyone took one and relaxed with a glass of wine. The music was turned up, a nice jazz. Another good thing about ecstasy is that you can maintain a train of thought easier than with cocaine. It makes you feel good, mellow, comfortable. I could visualize you being there easier and better.

After about 30 minutes, Carla and I went to shower and so did Janine and Brad. In the shower, Carla soaped me and played with my cock. I soaped her body, especially her big tits which I squeezed and pinched. After we got out, I put on my shorts and shirt. Carla told me to send Janine in the bedroom. I went out. As soon as Janine came in the den, I told her to go in the bedroom with her mother. Basically the house had a large den in the middle with a bedroom to either side. Each bedroom has its own bath. A kitchen and breakfast room were right off the den. Brad had a big screen tv with home theater audio, a nice setup.

Brad came out after Janine went in with her mother and we sat, drank wine and listened to music and chatted. The den had a big picture window and we could see the river and watch the boats pass. After a short while, the rush from the ecstasy began. Our bodies began "glowing" and "tingling". We talked about how it was making us feel. We knew that the girls were beginning to feel theirs, also. Brad put a porno flick on the VCR, a film called "Secrets" which has some beautifully photographed fuck scenes in it. The "actors" are all pretty good looking.

In a few minutes, Carla and Janine entered the den from the bedroom. And did they make an entrance!!!! Carla had on a black lace teddy which barely covered her nipples and pussy and had only straps in the back, her big tits and ass hanging out. There wasn't really much to the thing but a front. It was cut high on the hip and her ass was just fully visible. Janine had on a fancy electric blue panty and bra set which barely covered her assets. They wore make up which was overdone and a little trashy looking. They had really prepared for this. They gave each of us a black thong looking thing to wear. So Brad and I went into the bedroom and changed into these. I noticed while he was changing that his cock was a little smaller than mine, while half-hard, anyway. I saw him look at my cock when I took off my clothes. Brad looked in his dresser drawer and pulled out 2 sets of nipple clips and handed one to me as we entered the den and pulled the drapes.

So here we were ready to party, 5 hours of high coming on, a little tipsy from the wine, feeling good and ready to fuck and suck. And that's basically what happened, deep into the night.

Carla pulled me aside and said, "I meant what I said earlier, treat me rough tonight, degrade me a little bit. I want you to." I called Brad over and told him, "I want you to see these marvelous tits". I pulled aside the "cups" of the teddy so that her tits were in the open for all to see and told her to leave it like that. I sat in a chair, my head at the level of her tits. I bit down on her left tit and the nipple became erect instantly. Then I slowly clamped that nipple with one end of the clips, Carla wincing in pain. But I could tell from the minute the clip clamped down that she liked it. Brad then did the other tit the same way. Then we did Janine. Janine was ordered to get on her knees and suck Brad's cock, the thong having been pulled under his balls. Brad was holding her head and fucking her face. I then suggested to Brad that we compare the asses on these two women. So, we made them lean over, knees on the couch, with their asses in the air. We both ran our hands over their asses, spreading their cheeks and playing with their assholes and pussies. They knelt there with their asses in the air. We continued on with this sex play for a few minutes, the video in the background showing Rocco Siffredi fucking Zara Whites in the ass in one of the best assfucking scenes ever filmed. We asked the women to turn around and watch Rocco's cock go in and out of her ass on the screen. They both began massaging their pussies while watching. Everyone was very high, very eager and very hot. I thought about springing my suggestion.

Instead, I got Carla off to the side and told her, "I am going to make you follow my orders tonight, without exception. If you are going to back out, do it now, don't fuck things up later." Her response was, "abuse me as you want, I'm not going to back out, I want to be used". She said, "Janine has told Brad the same thing." "This is our night to be your slaves." "I'll do whatever you fucking want - anything."

So, I talked to Brad briefly and we agreed on what we wanted to do first. We got everyone on the kingsize bed in Brad's bedroom. By this time we were all a little drunk and very high from the ecstasy. I located Carla's buttplug in her purse and told her to get up on her hands and knees on the bed. I wanted to make this as sexually arousing to her as I could. Carla obeyed my command. I greased up Janine's finger and told her to put it up Carla's ass. Janine slowly ran her finger up Carla's asshole and began to work it around, loosening it up, while I lubricated the butt plug which I handed to Janine. Janine knew exactly what she was doing. She immediately pushed the black butt plug up Carla's ass. Brad watched all this closely. I then told Carla to lay on her back on the bed and spread her legs. I leaned over and tongued her mouth deeply. I whispered in her ear to remember that she was my slave that night and was to obey my command. Brad then told Janine to "french kiss Carla". Janine leaned over her mother, the chain between the nipple clips dangling and began passionately kissing Carla. Her tongue was clearly visible entering Carla's mouth. Carla obviously became even more sexually aroused by this and responded to the kisses and put her arms around Janine's neck. They kept this up until Brad told Janine to get between Carla's legs and spread Carla's pussy lips. Janine did this and looked up her mother's cunt. All of us could see up inside Carla's cunt, pink, shiny, glistening. Janine was looking up her mother's cunt where you could see the pussy juice all over the pink smoothness inside. He told her to lick Carla's clit and suck her pussy. Janine put her tongue on Carla's clit and began licking. Carla was looking down between her legs at her daughter eating her cunt, a look of immense pleasure on her face. Amazing!!! Carla then looked at me to see if I was satisfied with this. I smiled at her and went over and tongued her deeply.I cannot begin to tell you how aroused I was. Janine looked up at us from her Carla's pussy, her mother's cunt juice all over her chin. She smiled and went back to work. Carla looked happy, very high and somewhat drunk.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.