Letters to Collette - Cover

Letters to Collette

Copyright© 2000 by Marcus Fox

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Sexual adventures related in a series of letters

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Daughter   MaleDom   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism  

Dear Collette,

You are excited about possible adventures with Carla. Well, things are picking up. Well, I went to Carla's apartment Saturday afternoon. Carla and I talked on the phone that morning and she told me to come over about 4, wear something very casual and that she would fix us some dinner. I volunteered to bring wine, which I did. I wore a New York Yankee t-shirt, white tennis shorts and some deck shoes which I kicked off as I entered the door.

Carla and her daughter were there, laughing and giggling. It quickly became apparent that she and her daughter, Janine, had been drinking wine, quite a bit, in fact. It only took a few more minutes for me to realize that they were into something more substantial. Her daughter, Janine is in her mid 20's and she is the youngest of Carla's 3 daughters. She is almost a carbon copy of Carla, except she is a little taller and much trimmer. She has long, dark hair and dark eyes and a very good figure. Her tits are not as big as Carla's, but very nice. A "C" cup, maybe. Years ago, I spent the night with Carla on several occasions with this daughter in the next bedroom. She was a teenager than and I am certain that she is well aware of her mother's sexual activities. I feel sure that she heard us fucking on more than one occasion. In fact, Carla has always been more of a "buddy" to her daughters than a mother. Carla has told me in the past that Janine and she have discussed sex many times. I have heard that Janine is a little wild and have heard some vague talk of her using drugs, but nothing specific. Janine was always friendly to me, but not really flirtatious.

I had heard similar vague rumors about Carla recently, also. But you can hear anything, and I don't really put much stock in gossip. Normally, I give very little credence to rumors. But, in this case, there seemed to be some truth in what I had heard.

Carla and Janine were both a little drunk and high on cocaine. If anyone can recognize the symptoms of cocaine intoxication, I can - talkativeness, dilated pupils, etc. This didn't really bother me a great deal at the time. Both had on bikinis. Carla may really be a little too large for one now, but this didn't seem to bother her. I love the look of her bare stomach and hips, a lovely expanse of flesh. Her broad hips and curvaceous ass were fully displayed. The skin of her stomach is smooth and even, unmarked. She may have had some sort of plastic surgery after her last child. She and Janine had been at the pool earlier and hadn't changed clothes. Many men would probably call Carla fat, but she is really just full-figured. I love this even if it is not the fashion these days. Also, Carla has beautiful skin, smooth and clear. Janine does, also. Both had tans from laying out in the sun. Carla had some jazz - Kenny G or something like that - on her CD player. It came back to me that Carla had told me that Janine was to move in with her this week for several months. So Janine was now occupying the spare bedroom.

As I walked in, Carla grabbed me, wrapped her arms around me and rubbed her tits all over me. She tongued me passionately, right in front of Janine. I opened a new bottle of wine and, with my arm around Carla, sipped from my glass while we chatted. I stroked her bare skin. I couldn't help myself, it felt so good. Janine didn't seem to think anything about any of this. After I had consumed a couple of glasses, Carla and Janine excused themselves from the room and both went to the bathroom which is located off Carla's bedroom. They came back in a few minutes. This, of course, was a dead giveaway.

Carla and I sat in the living room and drank some more wine while Janine put a t-shirt on over her bikini and went out to a friend's apartment. I expected her to be gone for some time. When Janine went out, Carla sat next to me and began running her hands over me, stroking my leg, kissing me on the neck and things like that. She told me about the cocaine, said that they had "plenty" and offered me some. I had vowed that I wasn't going to do this again, but I couldn't resist. Part of my motivation was, I think, that they were so far ahead of me and they were acting so wild that I had to do something to catch up. Not much of an excuse. I did a big hit in each nostril. Within a minute or two, I felt wonderful, on top of the world. We stood in the living room. Carla pulled off my tennis shorts, squatted down in front of me and began playing with my cock, alternately sucking on it and looking at it and playing with it.

We sat down on the couch and Carla resumed playing with my cock. I think that she was higher than I have seen her. I took off her top and began sucking one nipple while pulling and pinching the other. Her sexual reaction was immediate. That's one thing that I like about her, she responds and responds with her body. She gets aroused and stays at a good pitch. I really began getting rough with her tits, biting, pulling and pinching hard. She was writhing under me. She stood up in front of me and took off her bottoms, pulled open her cunt lips and began stroking her clit right in my face. She was even wilder than she had been at the ranch years ago when we had the orgy with Gary. She began running her fingers in and out of her wet cunt. She then sat with her back against the arm of the couch and brought her feet up on the couch, her legs spread. I turned and faced her. She put her hands on her thighs and spread her legs further and then opened the lips of her cunt. I could see the glistening wet, pink inside. She again ran a finger into her pussy, then two and began finger fucking herself. Every now and then she stopped and held her pussy open so I could see up into it. Naturally, I grabbed my cock and began masturbating. My prick was stiff and hard, the head shining. You could see the purple veins standing out on the shaft. After a while, Carla crawled over to me and took my cock in her hand. She began licking it like an ice cream cone. She then looked at it and playfully tried to insert her tongue into the hole in the end of my cock. She squeezed it to enlarge the hole and watched as it expanded. She then put my cock in her mouth and began sucking, her ass in the air. And who walked in but Janine!!!

For a moment, I was in sort of a panic, until I grasped that Carla simply did not care, nor did Janine. Carla looked up at her daughter, my dick in her hand and simply asked her why she was home so soon. Janine mumbled something that I just don't remember. She smiled and was very interested in what was going on. Janine pulled off her t-shirt and got herself a glass of wine in the kitchen and returned to the living room. I began to relax. Carla had sat up, next to me. Both she and Janine were quite drunk and high. Both were slightly slurring their speech and their eyes were a little glazed. They both looked wanton and wild!! I only had on a t-shirt, Carla had on nothing, her cunt visibly wet, pussy juice smeared on her downy triangle. The room already smelled of sex. Janine just took off her top and began playing with her own tits, pinching and pulling the nipples. Carla sat up and told Janine to come over to us. When she did so, Carla pulled off Janine's suit bottom, turned her in a complete circle, and asked me what I thought of Janine's figure. I told her and Janine that I thought that it was great. Carla said that Janine was afraid that she was getting too fat. Actually, she looked beautiful. Janine just plopped down in my lap. She immediately turned her head and kissed me, sticking her tongue deep in my throat, my cock pushing against her ass. Carla resumed her seat against the arm of the couch. I stood up and arranged Janine so that she was seated on the other arm of the couch, but with one foot on the floor. I began sucking on her breasts. I could hear Carla moving behind, still seated. I assumed that she resumed playing with her cunt in front of her daughter's eyes. When I looked around later, I saw that my assumption was correct. I then moved my head between Janine's legs and spread her pussy lips and looked up her cunt. I played with the lips of her pussy, then I put a finger in it. Janine melted. Her pussy was just as wet as her mother's. I finger fucked Janine a little while as her mother watched. As you can imagine, this was a real turn on!!!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.