Letters to Collette
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2000 by Marcus Fox

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Sexual adventures related in a series of letters

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Daughter   MaleDom   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism  

Dear Collette,

In June of the same year, I had to go to San Antonio to take a deposition which was scheduled for a Friday morning. About a month before the date, I mentioned this to an acquaintance of mine who happened to be a Houston attorney. He told me that he owned a ranch about 1 hour northwest of San Antonio and that I could use his house on the property on the weekend after the deposition. He said that the house was very nice and was quite a distance from the other buildings on his property which was a working ranch. He told me that the manager and other personnel would be told that we were coming and to leave us in peace, unless, of course, we requested assistance with something. No one would be within seeing or hearing distance. We would have some lovely solitude. He said that there was a pool on the property, patio, barbeque pit, stereo, etc. All the amenities. The ranch was located within an area of considerable natural beauty called the Hill Country. I had travelled through this area several times and admired the hills, bluffs and open vistas. I asked Carla if she would like to go with me and spend the weekend and she enthusiastically agreed. As I indicated, we were both single at the time and were under the influence of this incredible lust for each other.

I then made the mistake of mentioning this to Gary. We generally speak about once a month on the phone. He travels quite a bit in his work and he indicated that he would be in Austin that week. Could he meet us there? I told him that I would discuss this with Carla and get back to him.

Since the New Orleans episode, Carla and I had spiced up our sex life from time to time by recounting to one another all of the thing that had occurred there. I knew that Carla felt comfortable with the experience, but I wasn't sure how she would react to another party with Gary, because there would be no doubt about what would almost certainly take place. Personally, the idea of another threesome excited me and I thought that Carla might feel the same, but I wanted to discuss it with her. When we talked, she was quite pleased with the idea, so I called Gary and set it up. He would meet us at the airport in San Antonio on Friday afternoon.

When that Friday afternoon came, Gary showed up alright - but with an entourage which, of course, I did not expect. There were three other people with him, which I did not expect.

One of the persons that he brought, I knew. Her name was Lisa and she was an airline stewardess who now lived in San Antonio. Gary and I had had a lot of fun with Lisa and one of her friends a year or two before this in another city. Lisa had move to San Antonio recently and had stayed in touch with Gary. Lisa was around 35 at the time. She was about Carla's height, maybe 5'4", certainly no more, with honey blonde hair, cut short and a trim, but not thin figure and a really good tan. I thought that Lisa was cute. Some men would have thought her beautiful - tastes differ. In any event she was attractive and had a outgoing, pleasing personality. I also knew that she was totally uninhibited sexually from our prior experience with her. I think that Lisa had a thing for Gary and would do practically anything to please him.

The other two people had never seen before. One was a guy who was perhaps in his early 20's and was a student at some college in the vicinity. I was told that he was Lisa's cousin by someone. He was a good-looking boy with blonde hair and blue eyes, around 5'10" with a nice, trim, but not muscular build. His name was Roger. The other person was Valerie (Val) who appeared to be in her late 20's or early 30's. She had a beautiful face, really pretty medium brown hair and a full figure. She was a little taller than the other two women and could only be described as a little bit fat. Don't get me wrong, she did not have a bad figure. Actually, she was well proportioned with large tits and nice broad hips and beautiful skin. She just bulged in places, a little in her stomach, certainly her tits which were larger than Carla's (as I saw later) but not as well shaped and firm and a little in her hips. She was solid, though and generally nicely shaped. Some men would not have given her a second look because of the extra weight. I thought she looked good. She was quieter than Lisa. Roger also, was pleasant, but not aggressive.

Lisa brought her car and Carla rode with her, Roger and Val so that she could get acquainted. She did not seem at all put off at the extra people. However, knowing Gary, I suspected something. Gary and I rode in the car that I rented. During the first part of the ride the conversation went something like this:

"What the fuck is this all about?"

"Well, I thought that a few extra might add some spice to this little party. And, actually, this was sort of a last minute improvisation. These folks want to participate and have some fun. I think that it will turn out to be a very interesting weekend."

"What do you intend to do if Carla rebels at including these in our party?"

"Well, we will get rid of them. They have a car, they can leave when we tell them to."

"I know Lisa, there has got to be some cocaine involved in this deal somewhere."

"Well, maybe."

"No maybe to it. Level with me."

As it turned out Gary had brought enough cocaine to party the entire weekend. This presented a problem for me. Several years before, just after my divorce, I became involved with a sexually voracious and very wild woman who also loved cocaine. On perhaps 20 - 25 occasions, I had used the stuff with her. This got very kinky and wild. But the relationship ended badly. And as it deteriorated, I became convinced that the use of cocaine on any kind of regular basis was destabilizing. I determined not to use it any more and, for the most part, observed this. I had done it on perhaps 2 to 3 occasions with Gary since the end of that relationship. But for the most part, I abstained. I wasn't really concerned about myself, I just did not want this to get out of hand.

Gary was not a real druggie, he only messed around on rare occasion, but Lisa loved the stuff and I knew when I saw her that trouble might be at hand. After discussing this subject, he said that he knew that Carla liked to show off her body and he also felt like she liked to watch others fucking and sucking. He wanted to give her the option to have others see her and to see whatever she wanted. I told him that he could have discussed this with me first.

There was another problem. Prior to her first marriage which lasted into her 30's, Carla had led a sheltered life. She had done no drugs at all, but she had expressed to me an interest in trying cocaine, "just once" to see what it was like. Apparently, some of her friends had told her about their experience with the drug. I felt that she would try it and I was concerned about her reaction. I told Gary to keep the drug under his control, spoon feed it to those who wanted and to especially keep an eye on Carla if she tried it. I also asked him how he was going to bring everyone down. He produced a bottle of valium.

I knew Gary to be reliable and cool in tight situations, so this was some assurance. Also, I had seen Lisa under the influence and knew that she would be wild, but would not lose control or have a bad reaction. Gary assured me that nothing would happen that we could not handle.

Needless to say, I watched Carla closely, very closely at first. I will say this, she got quite uninhibited, but at no time during the events did she seem out of control nor did she seem to get so spaced out that she had difficulty comprehending what was going on. On the contrary, the drug seemed to heighten her awareness. But her inhibitions were again shattered.

We had stopped at a grocery store and stocked up on liquor and groceries and headed to the ranch. Roger was driving Lisa's car. The ladies had uncorked a bottle of chardonnay and began sipping wine. About an hour later, we arrived at the ranch. It was up on a ridge in a grove of oaks, a beautiful setting. The ladies were already feeling no pain, having imbibed all the way to the ranch. Roger was sober. The house was really nice and well equipped. The patio in the back had a view off the ridge into the western sky and a nice rectangular pool was next to the patio (with a diving board). Everyone unpacked and got into their bathing suits.

Gary and I met near the pool. I again told him to monitor things closely and keep control of the drugs. I made it clear that I would be really pissed if things got out of hand. Gary and I broke into a bottle of cold chardonnay and began to party. We found some old rock and roll tapes and put them on the stereo which also played outside and turned the volume fairly. As far as I could tell, there wasn't a person other than the six of us within miles. Let me say now that a lot of wild things happened, but after a short while I calmed down and lost my fear. The weekend went smoothly. No one got out of control. Nothing really bad happened, but a lot of wild shit went on.

The 3 women seemed to get along well as far as I could tell during the time that I saw them together after our arrival. So, while I was apprehensive, I wasn't entirely pessimistic. I did, however, make up my mind to abstain from the drugs.

The others began filtering out and, lo and behold, Carla came out in a new bathing suit, a bikini, something I had never seen her in before. This was a skimpy little thing which barely covered her pussy. Most of her lovely, bulging tits were open to view as was her flat stomach, the flare of her hips and her firm thighs. Carla came up to me with a smile on her face and asked for a glass of wine which I got for her.

Lisa also came out in a bikini, trim and looking pretty good. Her really nice tits were mostly visible also. Val wore a high cut one piece which clung to her body and through which you could see her nipples and pubic mound. When this suit got wet, you could see just about everything she had. Everyone got some wine and had one or two glasses. Then the fun began in earnest.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.