Letters to Collette
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2000 by Marcus Fox

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Sexual adventures related in a series of letters

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Daughter   MaleDom   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism  

Dear Collette,

So you want to hear more of my sexual adventures. Since you have already become acquainted with Carla, let's continue with my relationship with her for the moment. After we got back together for the second time, we dated fairly regularly for quite a while. Looking back, my impression is that Carla and I felt close to one another and trusted each other with all but our innermost secrets. But the defining aspect of our relationship was a consuming passion -Ðlust for sex with one another. And it was special in many ways. We shared experiences that partners rarely share with one another. The chemistry of our lust had a lot to do with this as did the measure of trust that we shared.

There were differences in our approach to sex. She clearly liked it rougher than I do. She liked a little pain and I am very cautious about inflicting pain. She also liked rough fucking. For example, she liked to get on top and pound her clitoris against my pubic bone - hard. Hard enough to cause discomfort. I think that she sometimes needed to do this to cum. And I wanted her to come. So we shared the methods that each preferred rather than trying to find some middle ground and this seemed to work quite well. Her moods were sometimes hard to read. However, we generally communicated pretty well and, for the most part, I think that we understood how to enjoy making love with each other.

At her age (45 at the time), Carla did not have a really good variety of men available to her. She told me that most of the men that she went out with were just plain poor at sex. They either did not care about her needs or were drunk or were clumsy or inhibited or - - well, you get the idea. I got the impression that she rarely had satisfying sex, much less sex which had a rapturous quality. I, on the other hand, was really interested in her sexual gratification. I liked to make her cum and watch her while she was doing it. Sometimes it seemed as if she were exploding. Also, I had developed some skill at this endeavor and was probably substantially better looking than most men my age. This tended to make our sexual relationship more interesting and special.

One of the factors contributing to the special nature of our sex was the fact that I loved to love on her body. As I indicated in the prior story, Carla had a body that can only be described as firm and lush. She wasn't big, but she was a little heavier than her minimum, about 5'4" and maybe 140 pounds. Not that I cared. I liked the extra measure of flesh and I loved to play on her body, loving and sucking and licking and stroking all over. It was a marvelous plaything and I spent hours playing.

Carla loved to drink wine. She drank several glasses each night and frequently got tipsy. I only saw her really drunk once, but she could frequently get quite loose. This probably released her from inhibition, but it didn't help what she perceived as a weight problem. Although, in all honesty, I did not feel that she was really too heavy. I was crazy about her voluptuous body.

She craved attention and I liked to give it to her. We most often began, in the candlelight after a few glasses of wine, with my tongue between her lips, kissing deeply. I usually paid special attention to her neck, pressing my lips and tongue against the tender skin there. Then I moved to a part of her that I truly enjoyed, her tits. She loved this attention. Carla was proud of her tits. She wore sweaters and skimpy bathing suits to show them off. She loved having me pay attention to them. Of course, I licked and sucked both her nipples often. Her nipples were large and perfect for oral contact. Sometimes when she was sucking my cock, I would reach down and hold one of her tits in my hand. I just craved the feel of them. She liked for me to bite her nipples, sometimes harder than I wanted to. I was probably more cautious about this than she wished. She enjoyed the pain and often asked me to "bite me a little harder, make it hurt some". And I did, but carefully.

Carla really enjoyed the visual side of sex (see first letter), more so than most lovers I have had. She liked to look at the things that we were doing in the wall mirrors. She loved to watch herself suck my cock, always moving her hair out of the way so that she could see herself with my cock in her mouth or her tongue on my balls. I think that seeing herself with a wanton look really turned her on. For example, she liked to get lots of saliva on my cock while she was sucking it and then pull her head away so that she could see her spit clinging from my cock to her lips.

She also liked XXX movies and would often ask me to rent some for us to watch. Her favorites generally involved anal sex between two good looking "actors". While she would watch these, I moved from her tits to her thighs, kissing over the smooth, even skin of her stomach, relishing the contact with her delicious flesh. When I reached her thighs, I would kiss and lick on the inner part of one thigh or another in the groin area where it is really sensitive. This is a turn on for anyone. I would then part the lips of her cunt and expose her clit which was fairly large and easy to find and then I put my tongue on it lightly and flicked it a few times, not too hard. After this, I buried my face in her pussy, inserting my tongue into her vagina, tongue fucking her as hard as I could. Then I proceeded to lick all up and down her hot, wet cunt and sometimes she would grab my head and stop me in one place, a signal that this was a good spot. From time to time, I would suck the lips of her pussy up between my lips. She loved being stimulated in this manner and this activity always excited me, also. She almost always asked me to put a finger in her pussy and a finger in her ass while I was licking and sucking in this manner. She loved to have something in each of her holes and we always kept lubricant nearby to grease up one or more fingers or my cock. She begged me to finger fuck her pussy and ass while licking her clit. She could have orgasms in this fashion; however, she preferred to cum with my cock inside of her.

When she couldn't stand this anymore, she turned me over and knelt between my legs, manipulating my cock with her hand and lips and tongue, driving me to heights of ecstasy. Her cocksucking skills were excellent. She also loved to watch the cum shoot out of the end of my cock. This really got her excited, but wasn't always practical since it effectively ended the fucking for a while, anyway.

Her favorite position was on top and she was always wet and ready. After bringing me along with her lips and tongue, she would climb on top and just shove my cock in her pussy. No delicate entry or easing it in for her. She just stuck it in and fucked vigorously, moving back and forth, until she had a thundering orgasm which seemed to last and last. I knew that she was close when she would say "yes, fuck, me" and repeat it several times or "give me that big fucking cock". She flushed when she came and became breathless. There was no question regarding her orgasms. You could clearly see her experience. It would take her a short while to recover, so she lay on top of me with my cock in her cunt, throbbing while she rested briefly. After a brief interlude, I would then put her in the position that I wanted (on her back, on her hands and knees, etc.), slide my cock in her again and bring myself off gloriously. My orgasms with her were always intense. It felt as if buckets of cum were spurting out of the hole in the end of my cock. Our lovemaking was an event filled with sexual glory and eminently satisfying.

She was no stranger to anal sex, either, enthusiastically welcoming my probing fingers or my plunging cock into her asshole.

Carla was not into sexual fantasy; that is, she did not really enjoy either making up or listening to such stories. (I had another lover who was mad about such fantasies.) She did enjoy listening to me tell stories about my experiences with prior lovers (without mentioning names, of course). But when I would ask her about her experiences, she would minimize them, telling me they were "nothing special". I got the feeling that she was inhibited in a way. She said that she had never had sex with more than one man and she expressed a total lack of interest in sexual contact with another woman, but I always felt that there was more to this than she was willing to admit. She was something of an exhibitionist and I always felt that she would enjoy sex with another person present and probably would love to have two men at one time, but wouldn't quite admit it to me (or, perhaps, herself). Little things that she said indicated this, but she never really openly said this. I never asked her to do any of these things, but something interesting happened after a while that I will never forget.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.