M.C.TV - Charmed

by Yenoc

Copyright© 1999 by Yenoc

Incest Sex Story: Trent meets the 3 witch sisters from the WB show.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Mind Control   Fan Fiction   Incest   Sister   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   .

Part 1

With a flash of light, Trent appeared on the front porch of the house he sought.

He looked around and quickly tossed out a mental shield to cloak his presence.

He scanned the house and verified it was empty. Trent was not alone on this excursion. He had Sabrina Spellmen with him. He had ensnared the girl on a previous jaunt and had enlisted her into his service.

"No one is home. Let's go inside." he said. "I'm right behind you Master."

Sabrina replied as she followed him into the house. He could sense all the supernatural energy that emitted from the structure. Trent was once again in San Francisco. He and Sabrina were on the WB show CHARMED He had seen the show and wanted the three females.

They were the Halliwell sisters - Prue,Piper,and Phoebe. The three sisters had recently discovered the Book of Shadows and learned that they were witches.

Since they all had powers, Trent didn't want to chance losing them. So he'd brought along Sabrina to help him subdue the siblings. Sabrina was also a witch and she had more powers than the Halliwells.

The sisters had power when they combined their talents to cast spells. But all three of them had to be present to have any real powers. Separately, they each had individual power. Prue had telekinetic abilities, that made her the most dangerous of the trio. Phoebe could see into the future and Piper could stop time.

Trent had the advantage though. He was a very powerful mind controller and he possessed other supernatural talents. The sisters had only recently gotten their powers and they were inexperienced at using them. They had not yet learned how to control their powers.

"They'll be back soon, are you ready Sabrina?" he asked. "Ready, willing, and able Master," she responded. Sabrina was honored to be assisting Trent in taking down these other witches.


Piper Halliwell was the first to return home. She was a chef and worked at an upscale restaurant in the city. It had been a long day and she was tired. She was the youngest of the sisters and the cutest. Piper had long brown hair and a thin face. She had small apple sized breasts and a slender frame. She had all her feminine curves and she was pretty.

Piper wasn't used to being a witch. She didn't even know how her power worked.

It seemed to kick in whenever she was upset or frightened. She was the worrier of the family. She fretted over everything and was the nervous type. Piper was naive and too trusting of people.

She unlocked the door and entered the abode. Piper closed the door and turned to face the visitors. She gasped in surprise as she saw them. There were two people before her. A tall man with short hair who was clad all in black and a blonde teenage girl wearing shorts and a t-shirt.

Piper didn't know them or how they'd gotten into the house. "Who are you two?"

she asked alarmed. "I'm Trent and this is Sabrina. We're here to capture you and your sisters. You three are to become my lastest aquisitions." Trent informed the girl.

Now Piper was on full alert. These two were trouble and the sisters were in danger once again. Piper was on edge and she was scared. Trent took a step toward her and she freaked. Piper threw up her arms and pointed her hands at them. Trent and Sabrina froze in place, she had stopped time.

Piper carefully approached the pair and studied them. She circled them and looked directly at Trent. He glared at her and yelled, "BOO!!" Piper jumped backward in shock and terror. He saw the fear on her face.

Both Trent and Sabrina were free and they laughed at Piper. Her power had not affected them. Why? "I'm glad to see your counter spell worked Sabrina." Trent said. "I live to serve." was her reply. The girl was a witch too? Piper was confused.

She slowly made her way for the door, thinking she could escape. Sabrina recited an incantation and made some gestures with her hand. She cast her own spell and sealed the door shut. Trent reached into Piper's mind and took control of the girl.

Piper froze where she stood and couldn't move. She was unable to talk or move.

She was trapped in her body and couldn't resist Trent's influence. He allowed Sabrina to walk over to Piper and fondle the girl's breasts. Piper was shocked and aroused at the same time.

Trent had stimulated her pleasure centers and awakened her sexual desires. Piper could no longer suppress her lustful yens. Trent picked his way through her brain and altered her personality. Piper would fall under his control as she was put through her paces.

Sabrina took off her clothes and plopped down on the couch to observe the show.

Piper was shocked to see the girl naked. Trent disrobed and Piper jaw dropped at she stared at his large cock. She'd never seen a penis that big. Piper was somewhat inexperienced at sex and she knew what they had planned for her.

Piper found herself stripping off her clothes and she soon stood before Trent naked. He took some time to admire her nude body. He liked what he saw. She was a good specimen and he would enjoy her hidden delights. He came to her and Piper obeyed his mental instructions. She had no other choice.


Trent pushed Piper downward to the floor where she got on her hands and knees.

Piper looked back at Trent and shivered with need. She spread her legs,giving him accsess to her moist furrow. Trent knelt behind the girl and placed the tip of his cock against her wet slit. Sabrina sat on the sofa watching the couple with keen interest. She was soon sliding her fingers in and out of her aroused pussy.

Trent pulled her cunt lips apart and shoved his dick into Piper's vagina. He penetrated her roughly. "Please don't! It's...wrong... don't." she moaned feverishly, but even Piper didn't belive her feeble pleas. She squealed in pain as she was force fed his cock.

Even though it hurt, she wanted to be fucked by Trent. Her hips were lifting and moving under his assault. Her pussy gripped his cock, sucking it in greedily.

Trent felt Piper loosen under him. "Move that ass girl!" he told her. "Give me a ride! You're damn hot for a girl who doesn't want it." he said smuggly.

Piper could feel his big shaft pumping between her legs and her resistance quickly evaporated. Trent was plowing into her twisting and turning his hips so his rod hit every part of her inner walls. The young girl groaned with lust, her hips rose and fell in circles as she fucked him back.

Her slender body jumped with each powerful stroke. Trent felt her pussy contract around his prick with the first tremors of orgasm. He plunged into Piper again and again. The inexperienced witch cried out as she climaxed, she grinded her body up against his. Piper's body trembled as she gave out a loud cry and orgasmed intensely.

"Oh Yes! Fuck me! Give it to me please! Fuck my cunt with your big cock!" Piper cried hysterically. "You're so deep! I'm cumming! AAAAARGHN! UUNGH! YESS!" Trent knew he wouldn't last much longer. His balls were churning and thesperm was already travelling up his shaft.

"Get ready cause here it comes!" he warned Piper. He groaned as the sperm blew from his ramming cock and spurted into her clasping cunt. This made Piper climax all over again. "OOOHHH! I feel it in my cunt! HOT CUM!! Shoot it in me! Fill me with your seed! Fuck mee! I can't stop cummmiinnngg!! AAAAGHHHH! CUM IN MEE!!"

she yelled out in bliss.

Piper shuddered as she was wracked by another climax. Trent fell forward on top of Piper, his twitching cock still buried in her cunt. Piper fell to the floor and spasmed as the remanents of her orgasm slowly ebbed. As she calmed down, Trent's power took over her mind and his thoughts were soon engrained into her soul.


Sabrina had sat by and quietly witnessed the ravagement of Piper Haliwell.

Sabrina had finger fucked herself to orgasm as she watched the coupling. She was very aroused and needed some relief. Trent knew that Sabrina wanted Piper and he consented to her wish. Since he had enslaved her, Sabrina had developed a dark side and Trent liked it. Piper didn't know it but she was about to have her first lesbian encounter.

Piper was confused and disoriented. She was still horny and she knew she wanted to obey Trent, no matter what he made her do. Piper felt a presence looming above her and she looked up to see Sabrina standing over her with wicked grin on her face. The teenage witch was more powerful than her and Piper knew her ordeal wasn't over. She found herself oddly attracted to the young girl.

Sabrina rolled Piper on to her back and Piper stared up at the naked Sabrina Spellmen. She moaned as Sabrina's hands curled over her small tits. Piper shook as the teen's lips closed around her erect nipple. Sabrina sucked the hard nub and pulled Piper's breast into her mouth.

Piper's body burned as the girl sucked her aching tits. Sabrina worked on her tits until she was squirming madly. "Oh Yes!" Piper gasped as she arched her back.Sabrina ran her tongue down Piper's quivering body. Then Sabrina pushed her legs apart and shoved her lips into Piper's twisting hole. Her tongue lashed out and licked her enflamed cunt. She located the girl's clit and sucked the buzzing knob.

Piper's eyes widened in shock. Another girl was licking her pussy and she liked it! She screamed and arched upward as Sabrina brought her to orgasm. "Yes! Oh Yes!" she whispered through clenched teeth. "Eat my PUSSY!!"

Sabrina scrambled around and straddled Piper's face with her thighs. "Eat my cunt!" she ordered. Piper was in shock as she saw the teenager's vagina against her face. Sabrina squirmed and humped her pelvis on Piper's face. The girls were embraced in a 69 postion.

Piper was overcome by pure lust and she could only act on instinct at this point. She began to suck and lick Sabrina's dripping snatch. Piper found that she liked the taste of the girl's pussy. She had never done this before and it was exciting for her.

She ran her tongue along Sabrina's cunt and fingered her slit. Sabrina kept on mouthing her companion's box as well. Piper and Sabrina worked into a frenzy as they rolled around on the floor. They explored one anothers' bodies as they mashed their faces between their legs. Pussy juice gushed down their faces and filled their mouths.

The girls moved around and laid on their sides so they faced each other. They fondled their tits and kissed deeply. Sabrina slid her hand between Piper's legs and caressed her hole. Piper moaned as she was fingered fucked. She bucked her hips frantically as Sabrina pawed her snatch.

Sabrina's thumb brushed her clit and Piper went wild. She grabbed Sabrina's boobs and sucked on the twin orbs erotically. Piper massaged her breasts and pinched the hard nipples. Her heated loins thrust against Sabrina's hand. "Yes!

AAAHHH! AAGH!" Piper cried in delight as she came on Sabrina's digits. "OOHH!

I'm cumming! Yes! AAAAAIIIIIE! AAEEEE!!!!!!" Piper gasped and sobbed as she came. Her body convulsed and bucked obscenely.

Sabrina suddenly pulled her fingers from Piper's channel. She stood up and towered over her. Sabrina grabbed Piper's dark brown hair and forced her to rise to her knees. "Lick my cunt bitch!" she barked. Piper immediately complied.

Piper bent forward and nuzzled Sabrina's cunt. She ran her lips over the fleshy folds and buried her nose in the girl's bush. She licked Sabrina's pussy and sucked her clit, driving Sabrina mad with desire. Sabrina threw back her head and groaned in ectasy. She clutched Piper's head. "Suck me! Eat my cunt!

YYYYAAAGHHH!!" she crooned. Piper stuck two fingers into her cunt and sawed them in and out of the teen's twat.

Sabrina shouted as she came. Her pussy juice coated Piper's fingers and flowed into her mouth. Piper eagerly drank the sweet nectar. "Finger it! Lick my cunt!OooooHHHH!!!! Make me Cum you slut!!" Sabrina shrieked. The girl howled in pleasure as she climaxed and pumped her groin on Piper's stained face.

Piper shoved her tongue deep into Sabrina's vagina as the teenager came. Piper climaxed as well, having gotten off on eating the girl's cunt. The two girls fell in a heap to the floor.

Trent had watched the entire spectacle and he was pleased. His domination of Piper Halliwell was complete. "You now belong to me girl. Your body and powers are mine to command forever." he informed her. "Oh yes!" Piper said dreamily.

She totally accepted Trent as her Master. She wanted only to serve him. "And I shall help you bring my sisters into the fold Master!"

"Excellent." was his only reply. Trent spent the remainder of the night fucking Sabrina and Piper in various ways. Piper was under his control and would never disobey him. She was his devoted slave and fuck doll. One down and two more to go he thought to himself.

To be continued.

Warning: This is a mind control story and it contains sexual material. It is to be read by adults only. Enjoy. Here's part 2 of my CHARMED story. Enjoy.

MC T.V. - CHARMED PT. 2 Phoebe Halliwell awoke with a start and sat up in her bed. She had just had a nightmare, or had it been a vision of the future? In the vision, she and her sisters were all naked and kneeling before a figure shrouded in the shadows.

If this was an omen of the future, the three siblings were in severe peril.

Phoebe shook it off as a dream. She had the ability to see into the possible futre and sometimes what she saw scared the shit out of her. Her dream had been ridiculous.

She had been the one who found the ancient Book of Shadows and learned that she and her sisters were witches. Phoebe had cast the spell that had granted the girls their powers. She had wanted to use her talent to make money but the girls were not allowed to use their powers for any sort of personal gain and that sucked.

Phoebe was the middle child who always sought attention. She was the freespirit of the group. She was disorganized and did things on the spur of the moment. She was flighty and impulsive and that usually got her into trouble.

She had short brown hair and a killer body. Her face was round and she had a pretty smile. She had wide curvy hips and a volupuous figure. She was compact but well proportioned. Phoebe had a set of large, firm, bouncy breasts. Her tits were her best asset and she knew it. She was the most beautiful of the sisters and she liked to show off her body by wearing revealing clothing.

The girl yawned and stretched, this made her tits jut outward. Trent watched her get out of bed and go into the bathroom. He had enacted a shield so she wouldn't know he was in the room with her. He had delved into her mind while she slept and made the necessary adjustments to her brain. Phoebe was unaware that he had reprogrammed her and made changes to her personality.

Phoebe exited the bathroom wearing a white blouse and short blue skirt. She then went downstairs to eat breakfast. Trent waited for her in the living room. Prue had left for work and he had put Piper into a deep trance, where she would remain until her summoned her.

Phoebe entered the livingroom and was startled to see him there. "Who are you?"

she asked him. "I'm Trent. I'm a friend of Piper." he told her. Phoebe figured it out, "Oh, you must be Piper's new boyfriend." she said. "Yes." he replied.

"It's nice to meet you." she said as they shook hands. Phoebe liked what she saw. She was immediately attracted to Trent. Piper had picked a winner this time. "I don't know where she is but you can wait here for her." she invited.

"Thank you Phoebe. But I'm actually here to see you." he stated to her. "Oh?"

she was curious. "Yes, you see, I have already had Piper and you're next on my list." he said. "What list?" she inquired. "My list of girls to fuck. Piper is my newest slave and you are about to join her." he declared. Now all the warning bells sounded.

"I don't know what kind of sicko you are but I'm going to call the cops if you don't leave this instant." she threatened. Trent stood and glared at the girl.

Phoebe was scared shitless and she knew he was up to no good. "Stay away from me." she stammered as she backed away from him.

Phoebe looked into eyes and gasped in terror. She couldn't look away from his intense gaze. His eyes glowed red and pierced to her soul. Phoebe felt him messing with her head and she knew that he was siezing her mind.

She wanted to run but she couldn't move or talk. Phoebe was glued to the spot.

"Come to me." he said and Phoebe felt compelled to obey him. Trent stood and she walked to him. Then he sat back down and studied her. "Please let me go." she pleaded but she already knew his answer.

"Let's see what you've got," he said. "Take off your clothes and give me a show." "I would be glad to." Phoebe was shocked at what she had said. She had no control over her body. She gave Trent a sexy smile and sat down in his lap. She then proceeded to squrim around in a sultry manner.

Phoebe expertly moved her body lewdly, grinding her ass against his crotch. She could feel his erect member on her backside. He must be huge she mused. Phoebe rose and turned on the radio, her body moving in time to the music. She should've been repulsed but she found that she was oddly excited by dancing for Trent.

Phoebe unbottoned her blouse and slid it off, the lacy bra followed. She cupped her ample breasts and slowly kneaded them. Her erect nipples peeped out between her fingers. "OOOO! My nipples are hard." she said as she licked her tender lips.

She circled in front of Trent and bent forward. Phoebe dangled her boobs in his face and quickly moved away. She giggled and slid the zipper of her skirt down, letting the garment drop to the floor.

The witch continued to dance and exhibit her lucious body to Trent. She was growing more aroused by the second. She wished that this man would throw her on the floor and fuck her brains out. What the hell was happening to her? But the thought rapidly disappeared from her mind as she got into the dance routine.

Phoebe slipped a finger into the waistband of her panties and slid them downward. Her brown fleece peeked out from the underwear, which she quickly discarded. "I'm all wet. I can't wait for you to fuck me." Did she say that!?

Phoebe gyrated her hips suggestively and her hand probed her wet slit. She was acting like a whore and she couldn't stop. Phoebe turned away and showed Trent her firm round ass. She swayed her backside to and fro for him.

She faced him again and spread her legs to expose her naked pussy to him. "Look at how wet I am for you." she said in disbelief. Phoebe parted her plump vaginal lips and showed him her pink interior.


Trent had seen enough, he had a raging erection and he needed to be satisfied.

An eery blue energy enveloped him and his clothes suddenly vanished. Phoebe's eyes bugged out when she saw his large penis. She knew the monster organ would soon be inside her trembling body. He grabbed her arm and yanked her up to her bedroom. Trent sat on the bed and Phoebe dropped to her knees before him.

"Here suck on this." he snapped as he opened her jaws and roughly inserted his cock into her mouth. Phoebe gagged as the thick manhood invaded her oral cavity.

His big prick stretched her mouth to its limit. "Suck it good." he told her.

Trent shoved brutally into her mouth and Phoebe choked on the meat. She could not move as he slid his rod in and out of her sucking mouth. Phoebe sucked him reluctantly, her cheeks caving in with the effort. She groaned and applied herself to the task.

Her tongue whipped over the spongy head and her lips slid up and down the shaft.

Trent smiled as he watched her head bob up and down in his lap. He steadily plunged into her mouth as his heavy balls smacked her chin. He grunted and suddenly came in her mouth.

Phoebe was caught by surprise and her tears flowed as she was forced to suck his cock. His penis jumped in her throat and a flood of semen poured down her gullet and filled her belly.

Phoebe was beyond caring what happened. She found that she liked the taste of his sperm. She ate his seed without fail, her own body was twitching and shivering in the throes of orgasm. She had cum by giving Trent a blow job! She realized.

Trent withdrew from her mouth and his jism dripped on her face. Phoebe once more fastened herself to his pole and began sucking him again.


Trent put Phoebe on the bed on her stomach and her generous tits smashed into the mattress. She wriggled about helplessly as she felt him open her smooth ass cheeks. She wanted to flee but he had forbid her to escape.

Phoebe knew Trent intended to sodomize her. She had been fucked in the ass only one previous time and she had not liked it one bit. Trent pushed in strongly, thrusting his cock into Phoebe's rectum. The girl was being abused every which way.

She screeched in pain as her asshole was raped. Trent was violently slamming his cock in and out of her tight anus. Phoebe sobbed loudly in desparation and begged him to stop.

Trent ignored her pleas and rammed into her behind over and over. Phoebe trembled as she was pounded without mercy. Out of nowhere, an orgasm ripped through her body and knocked her for a loop. The girl exploded in climax, a harsh scream tore from her throat and she shook all over. Phoebe convulsed as she came from the ass reaming.

Phoebe shivered under him, her ass bucked up and down as she came. She reached beneath her and cupped her soft firm tits. Phoebe mashed the orbs together and pinched her long erect nipples.

"Get ready bitch, here it is." Trent snorted as his cock erupted in her asshole.

"Hot cum up your ass!" he laughed. Phoebe felt his sperm shoot deep into her bowels. She humped back against him in wild abandon. She tried to get every last ounce of his seed. She was actually cumming from being sodomized.

"Don't stop! Do it! Fuck my ass! I love it!" Phoebe wailed hoarsely to him.

"AAAARRRGGGHHHH! Harder! Deeper! Cum in my asshole! Yesss!!! YYAAAGGGHHNNN!!

OOOHHHHH! Fuck my whore ass!!" Trent shot a hot, thick creamy load of cum into her anal passage.


Trent was hard again in seconds. He flipped Phoebe on to her back. She brought her legs up and placed her feet on the bed. She spread her legs and exposed her sopping cunt. His cum seeped out of her battered asshole.

Phoebe cupped her tits and offered them to Trent. "Please fuck my pussy!" she begged. "I need your cock inside of me!" Trent felt her tits and rolled her pink nipples between his fingers. He squeezed her boobs and pressed the mounds together as he mauled her chest.

Phoebe wrapped her legs around him and pulled him to her. She lifted her hips and presented her wet snatch to him. Trent's cock slid into her depths and Phoebe tossed her head moaning. Trent slammed into her cunt and buried himself to the hilt within her. "Oh! It's so big! Fuck me! Give me your cock! I can take it! Fuck me hard! Ram it into me, please!" she cried as she twisted her hips excitedly.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.