M.C.TV - Sabrina the Teenage Witch - Cover

M.C.TV - Sabrina the Teenage Witch

by Yenoc

Copyright© 1999 by Yenoc

Erotica Sex Story:

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Fan Fiction   First   Anal Sex   .

There was a clap of thunder and a flash of lightning. The door opened and Trent stepped out of the linen closet and into the hall. He was in the upstairs of the house. The girl's bedroom door was directly across from him. Trent had come to the show Sabrina the Teenage Witch and he was looking for 16 year old Sabrina Spellman. She was to be his latest conquest.

No one was a home when he arrived. He had to be careful on this show, Sabrina would have to be entranced quickly. He'd have to take over her mind at first contact. The characters on the show had magical powers and that could pose a problem for Trent. Luckily, her two aunts were in the Other Realm attending a witch convention and Sabrina had been left home alone.

He heard the front door open and knew Sabrina was home. Trent sent out a mental shield to prevent anyone from entering the house. Sabrina climbed the stairs and went to her room. She had on a tight black shirt with white stripes on the short sleeves and tight black spandex pants with white stripes down the sides.

The girl was fit and she had a nice nymphette body. She had long blonde hair and dazzling blue eyes. She had a curvy figure and a smooth round ass. Her hair was tied back in a ponytail. Her breasts were medium sized and soft to the touch.

Sabrina went to her room and opened the door. She found a man standing in her room looking out the window. He had short brown hair a handsome face. He was tall and muscular with broad shoulders. She wasn't suprised to see him though, being a witch she had long ago gotten used to having people pop in and out of the house.

"Hi there," she said, "can I help you?" The man turned to face her and politely said, "Hello, my name is Trent. I'm a friend of your two aunts. I'm supposed to go to the convention with them." "I'm afraid you missed them. They took off awhile ago." she replied. "Oh well, I guess I'll just have to amuse myself with you my dear." he grinned. Sabrina did not like the tone of his voice.

"I'd like to visit with you but I, uh, gotta go." she muttered as she went for the door. She knew this guy was trouble and she had to get away from him fast.

Sabrina suddenly froze in her tracks and couldn't move.

Trent acted quickly. The girl had to be subjugated at once before she tried to use her magic on him. He stepped in front of Sabrina and stared deeply into her blinking eyes. She stared back and lost herself in his cold dark eyes.

His eyes glowed red and he gained access to her fragile mind. Her eyes glazed over and her face went blank. He carefully delved through the layers of her mind and altered her personality, bending her to his will. He reprogrammed her brain and implanted his thoughts into the core of her being. Sabrina would have to obey him without question and do anything he comanded. Trent shut down her magical powers also. She would only use them when he permitted her to.

Sabrina stared at him blankly as he traversed through her head. The alterations were soon complete and the girl was his pawn. Sabrina turned and walked to her bed. His first order to her was that she would never again wear bras or panties.

Sabrina stripped off her shirt and white lacy bra. She stood before Trent topless and he liked her attributes. She only wore her spandex pants now. Her young supple breasts yearned for his touch. Her pinkish nipples grew erect and she licked her lips in anticipation. Trent sat on the bed and fondled her breasts.

He was the first man to see and handle her teenage mounds. She cooed as he massaged her silky mammaries. He gently licked and sucked her hard nipples, causing her to squirm with need. She was horny and hot for him. Her virgin pussy became damp from her desire.

Sabrina swooned as her tits were rubbed and kneaded. His hands felt good on her bosom like they were meant for his hands. Sabrina wanted Trent badly and she wanted him to throw her on the bed and fuck her like an animal.

Trent had Sabrina shed her remaining clothing and she was soon naked before her master. He admired her nubile young body. She had a sparse nest of blonde hair between her legs and she had thin vaginal lips. He placed his hand by her groin and slipped 2 fingers into the warm depths of her moist cunt flesh. He probed the folds of her pussy and confirmed that she was indeed a virgin.

He took off his own clothes and laid down on the bed. Sabrina was stunned by the size of his penis. He had a very big thick cock she thought to herself. His was the first male organ she'd ever seen. Sabrina crawled on the bed and straddled his thighs. Her knees were placed on each side of his body. She sat back on his legs and his stiff cock brushed against her slit, making her quiver with delight.

Her eyes crossed and her face held an expression of unbridled lust. His cock throbbed in front of her and pulsed against her stomach. Sabrina jerked as she felt his organ rub next to her skin. She grabbed his cock in both her hands and started pumping up and down the shaft. Trent reached up and massaged her pert upthrust breasts, pinching each nippple delicately in turn.

Sabrina rose and placed his thick slab of meat against her vagina. She postioned her slit over the head of his cock as she guided him into her honey pot. The spongy head slipped between her nether lips. She bit her lip as she lowered herself down on his prick. His cock stretched her virgin hole. Sabrina gritted her teeth and shoved herself down on Trent's dick. She swiftly impaled herself on the huge organ and screeched in pain as she was penetrated for the first time.

Trent's penis ripped through her hymen and Sabrina was a virgin no more. She cried out in pain as her bleeding cunt was raped with her help. She clamped down on him and squeezed as she was stuffed with cock.

Sabrina couldn't believe how full and satisfied she felt. She was being fucked!

Why hadn't she done this before? It was great. Her pain rapidly vanished and she began moving back and forth along Trent's groin. Her loins were on fire as she moved her inexperienced body with his. She moaned and twisted about on his thrusting cock.

She put her hands on his broad chest for support and grinned at him like a fool.

She loved fucking and she couldn't wait to get some of the guys at school to gangbang her. Sabrina started bouncing up and down on his stiff meat. She hummed contently as she rode him in bliss. He was fantastic. She felt him deep inside her body and she wanted him to stay there. This is what she was created for, to fuck and suck all the men she could get. Her thighs slapped against his as Trent drilled her pussy relentlessly.

Trent tweaked and pulled her nipples while Sabrina chirped happily. She jerked up and down like she was riding a pony, only no pony ride had ever felt this good. She threw back her head and squealed in passion.

Trent turned the girl over and Sabrina ended up on the bottom lying on the bed.

Her hips rose and fell while he plunged into her box with powerful thrusts. Her body undulated as she matched his movements. Her legs wrapped around his waist as she clung to him desperately. Sabrina rubbed her tender tits against his hairy chest and kissed him deeply.

She had never wanted a man so much in her life. Trent had taken her virginity and she was grateful to him for doing so. She couldn't imagine her life without him in it now. Sabrina threw her arms around his neck stirred her lower body in waves. She gasped as he sawed into her twitching channel harder.

Trent plowed her damp furrow with all the force he could muster. Sabrina was his body and soul. She was his devoted slave and her magical powers were at his diposal. Sabrina mewed with exhilaration as she bobbed her hips up and down. Her lower torso lifted off the bed as she bounded frantically in the air.

They fucked intensely and Sabrina abruptly went rigid. She convulsed on the bed when she was suddenly knocked delirious by a wild orgasm. She threw back her head and arched her back sharply. Her head flopped side to side as she lost control. She wrenched around beneath Trent and humped his cock insanely. Her cries of elation echoed throughout the room.

"I'm cummmminnnggg!!!!! Cummminnngg!" she bellowed at the top of her lungs.

"Fuck me! Please fuck meee! I need your cock inside of mee! Don't stop!! Don'ttt Stoppp!!! Fuck meee... YEssss!!!" Sabrina thrashed about fiercely so her belching cunt could grab his cock and draw him into her depths.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.