Jennifer Love Hewitt Story - Cover

Jennifer Love Hewitt Story

by Yenoc

Copyright© 1999 by Yenoc

Erotica Sex Story:

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Celebrity   .

It was late at night and Sloane was restless. He had been at the office all night working on the latest movie he was making, He had some energy to work off so he left the office and went to a private club he belonged. It was a fitness club and the place catered to people in the entertainmet business.

The club was open 24 hours a day. The time was 3 a.m. when Sloane walked through the door. He changed his clothes and went into the gym. There were weights and exercise machines all over the gym.

He had the place to himself, or so he thought. Sloane was in the middle of working out when he heard another person doing the same. He went into the next room and saw a young girl doing a stretching routine. He watched as she bent and worked her body to the music she had playing on her radio.

Sloane felt his dick stirring as he watched the girl. She looked up and his eyes opened wide in surprise. The girl was none other than Jennifer Love Hewitt from the show "Party of Five" and the movies.

Hooked, Sloane scanned her mind and the ring on his hand went to work. He easily slipped inside her head and read her mind. She had recently finished shooting the movie "I Still Know What You Did Last Summer" and she was taking time off to relax.

Jennifer was wearing a tight spandex sports bra and shorts. The outfit was tight on her and showed off her magnificent body. Sloane was obsessed with her large breasts. The actress had big tits and he wanted to get his hands on them.

Sloane set up mental shield that stopped anyone from entering the gym. No one would bother them. Jennifer hadn't noticed him yet, she was too wrapped up in her exercise routine. Sloane's cock got hard as he watched the girl exercise.

She had a nice firm ass and a vivacious figure. Her tits were what people first noticed about her. She was currently single and not dating. Sloane altered her mind so that she would be interested in him.

An incredible opportunity had fallen into his lap and he was going to take advantage of it. He walked up to Jennifer and he started a conversation with her. The girl was surprised to see him at the gym. The club was usually empty at night and that was why she was there working out.

Jennifer knew she had a killer body and she knew that men wanted nothing more than to get her into bed. She was leery of Sloane at first but she quickly warmed up to him. She found herself attracted to him and she found herself getting horny.

She told him to call her Love and he did. The two of them got chummy and Love knew he was a bigwig in Hollywood. She flirted with him and let him know she was interested.

Love started stretching as they talked and exaggerated her movements so he could study her body. She was very sensual and erotic. She suddenly slinked over to Sloane and kissed him hotly on the lips. She was very clear about what she wanted.

Love was shocked at her actions, she wasn't usually this forward but she really wanted him. Then out of the blue, Love took hold of sports bra and stripped it off her body. She stood before Sloane topless.

His jaw dropped in astonishment. He had not expected her to do this. Jennifer Love Hewitt had just bared her tits to him! She had incredible tits. They were full and round. Her nipples were hard and she smiled at him coyly.

Love came to him and kissed him passionately. His hands went to her tits and she moaned in pleasure. She laughed and pushed him away. She ran around the gym and he gave chase. Her tits flopped and bounced in every direction as they ran.

He grabbed her around the waist and she laughed again. She stuck her tits in his face and rubbed them over it. Sloane was ready to cum in his pants. He had to fuck her now.

Sloane took off his clothes and Love stared in shock when she saw his huge penis. Her mouth watered as she ogled his dick. She wanted him even more after that.


Love lost control and ran to him. She jumped into his arms and wrapped her arms and legs around him. They kissed and she slowly grinded her body next to his.

She told him to take her on the spot.

He took her hand and wrapped it around his cock. Love gasped when she felt the big organ in her hand. She started stroking her hand up and down his cock. The foreplay was finished and it was time to get down to business.

Sloane intended to fuck her hot little box and Love knew it. He couldn't wait to slide his big cock into her tender young hole. Love's vagina twitched from just the thought of being fucked. He ran his hands over her voluptuous body and her head swooned.

Love was confused and she couldn't think straight. The girl's head was fuzzy and her mind was aswirl with lewd images of what the girl wanted Sloane to do to her. Sloane felt her full round tits, her flat stomach and her crotch. "No, please." she croaked weakly.

They both knew that she really didn't want him to stop though. Sloane pushed her downward and Love stretched out prone on the carpeted floor of the gym. Her moaning as he touched her was a postive sign that she wanted fucked. Love wiggled her ass down into the soft carpet.

Sloane quickly stripped off her spandex shorts and panties. Love spread her legs open and let him gaze upon her hidden cunt. Sloane licked is lips. He couldn't wait to bury his cock into the star's naked pussy. Love had slender cunt lips and they glistened with her natural juices.

She had a curly brown-haired mound which was kept neatly trimmed. She was aroused like never before and she wanted this total stranger to fuck her like an animal. She had been without a cock for far too long.

The musky aroma of her excited pussy hit his nose and he breathed in her scent.

Love was on fire and primed for a good fucking. Sloane lowered himself to the floor and got between her splayed thighs. She was in great shape and had a fanstastic body.

Love felt him slip a finger into her slick vagina and she gasped in need. She pushed her hips around in circles in an effort to get his invading fingers into her seething pit. His fingers brushed across her clit and sent Love into an excited state of passion.

The celebrity started to jerk her pussy against his hand, her will to resist evaporated as he worked his magic on her cunt. Sloane rapidly slid his fingers in and out of her hole, gently massaging her clit in the process.

"OOHH!" Love panted as his fingers pushed inside her hot tunnel. Love reached up with her hand and clasped her small fist around the stem of his large organ. The penis throbbed in her hand as she began stroking along its length.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.