Whatever I want

by MC Writer

Copyright© 1999 by MC Writer

Erotica Sex Story:

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mind Control   .

Lisa and I had been seeing each other for over two months and, although I loved being with her and cherished our time together, I was starting to get frustrated about her refusal to sleep with me. I didn't want to rush her into anything and would never force myself on her but I felt that our relationship had reached the point where we should take the next logical step and spend the night together. However, every time I tried to progress beyond necking and a little heavy petting Lisa would get nervous and pull away. "I'm not ready", she would say and if I tried to talk about when she might be ready, she would get angry and say, "All you men can think about is sex." I was sure that she loved me as much as I loved her but she was frightened that I would leave her after she had slept with me. I decided that I had to show her how much I loved her and how committed I was to our relationship.

I had been to numerous jewelry stores but I hadn't found what I was looking for. I knew that a diamond ring might scare her away but something like a watch was too impersonal. I had considered a necklace or bracelet but hadn't found one that I really liked and that expressed how I felt. I was starting to feel dejected and was ready to give up when I spotted a small curio shop nestled between two large houses in the oldest part of town. I figured I had nothing to lose and decided to give the place a try.

It didn't take me long to find exactly what I wanted, a pair of identical necklaces made up of a simple silver chain threaded through two interlocking silver rings. They were inexpensive enough that it wouldn't appear that I was trying to bribe her into having sex with me but elegant enough to indicate that I took our relationship seriously. To me, the interlocking rings represented Lisa and I and the chain that ran between them represented our love. In other words, they were perfect.

The woman behind the counter told me that they had just purchased the necklaces from an estate auction and that, from what she had heard, the necklace's previous owners had lived a long and happy life together. I figured that this was a good omen.

Lisa was coming over that evening so I stopped at the supermarket on the way home and purchased the ingredients for her favorite dinner. She was a little suspicious when she arrived and saw the sumptuous repast I had prepared for her so I purposely kept the conversation light while we ate. Then, taking a deep breath to compose myself, I pulled the small box from my pocket and presented it to her. Her face immediately went pale as she reluctantly took the box from my hand.

"What's this?" she asked nervously.

"Open it and see", I replied with a reassuring smile.

Her hands were shaking as she cautiously removed the wrapping and opened the box. For several seconds she just sat there and stared at the necklace without saying a word.

"I've got one just like it", I said as I pulled my necklace from under my shirt.

Her eyes darted back and forth between the necklace she was holding and the one around my neck but she still didn't say a word.

"Well, what do you think?" I asked anxiously.

"I-it's beautiful", she stammered, forcing a smile on her face.

"Why don't you put it on?" I suggested.

She paused for a moment as I waited expectantly, then carefully placed the necklace over her head and pulled her long blonde hair out of the way. As she adjusted the necklace so that the circles rested directly in front, her nervousness seemed to instantly fade away. She looked at me with a broad smile that seemed to illuminate the room and softly whispered, "Thank you."

Then, she did something that took me completely by surprise. She walked over and sat down on my lap. She then wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me close as she firmly pressed her lips against mine. This wasn't a slow, gentle kiss like I usually got from Lisa. This was a kiss filled with fire and passion as she pressed against me like she was trying to merge our bodies into one. I had been hoping for this kind of kiss since I had first met Lisa. A moment later when I felt her tongue slip into my mouth I gasped with astonishment.

Unfortunately the combination of her sensual kiss and the feel of her breasts pressing into my chest was making her ass grinding against my stiffening cock increasingly painful. I was about to break the kiss and say something when she suddenly pushed away and gave me a look that I had never seen before.

The look on Lisa's face was one of pure, unadulterated lust. I sat there speechless as she slowly dropped to her knees and began unfastening my belt. Within seconds she had pulled my pants and underwear down to my ankles, revealing my semi-erect penis. She gently started rubbing it with her soft hands and it quickly grew to its full size. She then leaned forward and slowly ran her tongue along the underside of the shaft sending a bolt of pleasure straight up my spine to my brain. I let out a soft groan and she gave me a mischievous wink. Then, without hesitation, she wrapped her lips around my cock and started slowly inserting it into her mouth. When I felt the tip touch the back of her throat she began to withdraw, stopping with just a fraction of an inch still between her lips. She swirled her tongue around the end for a few moments before consuming my cock with her mouth again. I wanted desperately for her to take as much of my length as possible and after a few aborted attempts I finally felt the tip of my cock slip down her throat. I stared in amazement as this woman who had never done more than let me fondle her breasts started sliding my cock in and out of her mouth with rapidly increasing speed. She seemed to do everything exactly right and it didn't take long before I felt the pressure start to build in my scrotum. I told Lisa that I was about to cum and expected her to pull away but instead she drew back her head and firmly wrapped her lips around the tip of my cock as she started vigorously stroking the shaft with her hands. A few seconds later I shot my load into Lisa's mouth as she quickly started swallowing it with loud slurping sounds and I watched with wonder. I had always wanted a woman to swallow my semen but the suggestion had disgusted all my previous girlfriends and they had flatly refused. Now, here was Lisa happily sucking my cock dry without my even asking her. I felt like I was in heaven. For what seemed like an eternity I continued to pump my seed into Lisa's waiting mouth but eventually the flow began to ebb until it finally stopped. Lisa began gently sucking on my rapidly deflating member in an attempt to extract every drop until she decided that she had gotten it all and began diligently licking my cock clean with her tongue. A few minutes later she climbed to her feet and smiled brightly as she licked the last few bits of cum from her lips. "Did I do alright?" she asked with a lecherous grin. "I've never done that before."

My mouth fell open in shock. I couldn't believe that this was her first blowjob and she had done it so expertly. I was sure that she could give lessons to hookers. When I finally regained my composure, I gave her a big smile and said, "You were great."

She responded by bending over and giving me a quick peck on the cheek. Then, she softly whispered in my ear, "Why don't we go to your bedroom so I can show you how great I really am?"

She didn't need to ask me twice and I quickly sprang to my feet, almost tripping over the pants wrapped around my ankles. I quickly kicked off my shoes and extracted myself from the constricting garments as I headed down the hallway with Lisa following close behind. By the time we had reached the bedroom I had removed the rest of my clothes and was almost completely naked while Lisa was still unbuttoning her blouse. The only thing I was still wearing was the necklace, which I carefully removed and placed on my dresser. By the time I turned back toward Lisa, she had started buttoning her blouse again and had a panicked look on her face.

"I-I can't do this", she stuttered.

"Why not?" I asked in dismay.

Her only response was a tearful sob as she turned and ran out of the room. I chased after her, calling for her to come back so we could talk about it but by the time I had reached the living room she was already out the front door. I couldn't chase her outside with no clothes on so I watched helplessly as she ran down the front sidewalk and disappeared down the street.

I was still incredibly horny as I started gathering up my clothes and getting dressed. I put my pants and underwear on in the kitchen where I had left them and gloomily wandered toward the bedroom. I decided to forego a shirt and wandered over to gaze at my reflection in the mirror. I noticed the necklace lying on the dresser and stared at it for a few seconds before carefully picking it up and putting it on. A strange idea was starting to form in my mind but after a few minutes I decided that it was ludicrous and wandered back to the kitchen to get something to drink. Suddenly I heard a loud banging at the front door. I quickly ran to the door and opened it to see Lisa standing there dressed only in her panties and bra. The rest of her clothes were scatter along the front sidewalk. I opened my mouth to say something but before I could get a word out, Lisa yelled, "Just shut up and fuck me." Then she threw herself into my arms and kissed me furiously.

I was more confused than ever but I decided that this wasn't the time to think, this was the time to act. I quickly swept Lisa up into my arms and headed toward the bedroom, tossing her unceremoniously onto the bed. I decided not to waste any time in case she changed her mind again and quickly stripped off my pants and underwear. Lisa reached behind her and unhooked her bra, tossing it away. Her milky-white breasts were even more magnificent than I had imagined. Although I had seen larger, her tits were round and firm with large pink areolas and long thick nipples. I quickly scrambled onto the bed and took one into my mouth, sucking it and flicking it with my tongue while I gently squeezed the other nipple between my thumb and forefinger. Lisa moaned in ecstasy as she squirmed beneath me and ran her fingers through my hair. I then reached down and slid my hand under her soaking wet panties and lightly brushed my fingers through her soft pubic hair. She gasped with surprise and her hips started thrusting against my hand as I gently caressed her swollen pussy. For several minutes I teased her throbbing mound with my fingers and teased her distended nipples with my mouth until I finally slipped two fingers into her moist slit, causing her to squeal with delight.

Suddenly Lisa pulled my head up and stared into my eyes with frightening intensity as she said, "I need you inside me NOW!"

Never being one to disappoint a lady, I quickly moved between her legs and ripped away her panties with a mighty tug. I then positioned myself above her and slowly started inserting my member into her waiting entrance. Unfortunately I had only inserted a few inches when I suddenly encountered an obstruction. I was puzzled for a moment but then I quickly realized that I had hit Lisa's hymen. I was stunned. It hadn't occurred to me that the 24-year-old Lisa might still be a virgin. Unsure of whether to continue, I paused for a moment and quietly asked, "Are you sure you want to do this?" Her only response was to suddenly thrust her hips forward, burying my cock deep into her pussy. She let out a loud moan and grimaced with pain as the tip of my penis violently ruptured her maidenhead. I lay perfectly still for several moments, allowing Lisa to recover from the sudden trauma of losing her virginity. Finally, when her breathing had calmed and her face had relaxed, I gently began withdrawing my member from her newly christened vagina. Slowly at first but with increasing speed I began thrusting my cock in and out of her pussy as her hips moved forward to meet my strokes and she mumbled words of encouragement. "Fuck me! Fuck my cunt!" she cried. "Deeper! Deeper!" she pleaded as I rammed myself into her with all the force I could muster. A few minutes later I gave one final thrust as I erupted inside her, filling her womb with my hot sticky cum. At the same time she threw back her head and let out a loud animalistic howl as her body began to shake and convulse in the throes of a mind-boggling orgasm. Time lost all meaning as wave after wave of indescribable pleasure swept over my body and mind. Eventually the world began to creep back into my awareness and I rolled onto the bed, smiling serenely.

Basking in the sexual afterglow, Lisa looked at me with loving eyes and said, "I can't believe I waited this long to do that. It was incredible."

I looked back at her with a mischievous grin and said, "It gets even better. Next time we'll take our time and do it right."

She merely sighed with contentment and laid her head on my chest as I wrapped my arm around her and held her.

As I casually ran my fingers through Lisa's silky hair, I started to think about what had happened. Like a detective trying to solve a mystery, I began reenacting the evening's events in my mind. I had given Lisa the necklace and she had immediately come on to me and eventually given me an impromptu blowjob. She had indicated that she wanted to have sex with me but had suddenly changed her mind. That was just after I had taken off the necklace. Then, a few moments after I put the necklace back on, she shows up at my front door half-naked and begging me to fuck her. Was it the necklace that was making her act this way? It all seemed to fit but the evidence was still circumstantial. It could just have been coincidence. But what if it really was the necklace? My mind was suddenly flooded with possibilities and I realized how wonderful having a woman that wanted to have sex any time I wanted would be.

Suddenly, without saying a word, Lisa crawled down the bed and began gently stroking my flaccid cock. Responding to her loving caresses it gradually began to stir and within minutes it was again rock hard.

"Ready for more?" I chuckled.

Lisa leered at me with a lecherous grin and what came next knocked me for a loop. "I want you to fuck me up the ass", she said as calmly as if she had asked me for a drink of water. "Please", she added with a slight pout.

Now I knew that something was going on. Just moments before I had been admiring Lisa's tight little behind and thinking how wonderful it would be to stick my cock up there and now, here was a woman who had been a virgin less than an hour ago pleading with me to take her up the ass. This was definitely not normal but I was in no mood to question my good fortune.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.