My Boss' Slut - Cover

My Boss' Slut

Copyright© 1999 by E. Z. Riter

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Becky wants a baby. Her husband's boss wants a slut. She has five before he's through

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Cheating   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   Interracial   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism  

I showered in the morning and made us breakfast.

"I wonder what I'll do today?" Becky said.

I smiled. I knew what she was going to do because I knew she was going to be tied to the bed all day. She kept asking me what I was doing as I fastened the leather restraints to her wrists. I snugged them tightly so she could not get away. Then, I chained her to the headboard corners with the chain, just like Mr. Williams told me to do.

"Bobby, what are you doing?" she asked, concern evident in her voice.

"I thought sluts did not question their man," I replied.

"You're my husband, not my man."

"Becky, I know you're Mr. William's slut first, but, you're my slut second. Anyway, he told me to do this to you. So, keep quiet!"

I fastened the clamps to her nipples and attached the clamp chain to her wrists.

"Oh, migod," she said. "This'll stimulate me all day."

"I'm not through."

I greased the butt plug and the vibrator and inserted each in its proper place. She was whispering "no, no" as I tied the leathers around her, holding them in place. I turned the vibrator to high. She jammed her feet on the bed and arched her back. I heard her groan.

"Have a nice day," I said as I turned out the light and left.

There was a note on my desk when I got to the office. Mr. Williams wanted to see me immediately. I went right to his office. Trudy had a smug smile on her face as she let me in. I had been horribly concerned because when Mr. Williams trusted me to whip his other slut, Trudy, I had whipped her too hard. He told me to hit her so the stripe would disappear in twelve hours. But I gave her one that lasted seven days.

Mr. Williams was sitting behind his desk when I entered. When he stood, I saw his cock hanging outside his pants and it was hard. I looked at Trudy who was standing beside me.

"I want my cock sucked," Mr. Williams said emphatically.

I looked at Trudy, but Mr. Williams said, "I want you to suck it, Bobby. Come get on your knees!"

My head was reeling and I felt a little dizzy. Suck my boss' cock? Me? Bobby? That is what he just said. He was glaring at me as he slowly stroked it, keeping it rock hard.

"Now, Bobby."

I know I had never thought about sucking his cock, or any other cock, for that matter. Often I had eaten my own cum out of Becky's pussy, but that was to help her orgasm since I gave her so few orgasms with my cock. That is why she liked being Mr. Williams slut so much. He made her cum like a house afire. I was totally unprepared for him ordering me to suck his cock. I don't know why I said it, but I did.

"No, sir."

"What did you say, you wimp? I'll fire you and take your wife away from you forever. She's my slut and she will do as I tell her. Do you want that? Do you want to lose Becky and your job?"

Trudy had a superior, smug expression. I was very angry with her for I was sure she had whined to Mr. Williams and set up this whole scene. But it was Mr. Williams' face I studied. He didn't look angry. He looked neutral, almost quizzical.

I know Becky thought I was a wimp, a worthless wimp, because I couldn't give her the baby she wanted. I knew she liked fucking my boss and his friends more than she liked fucking me. Even Trudy said I was not as strong as Mr. Williams, implying I was less than a man.

I knew losing Becky would be the worse thing that even happened to me. But, I had only one answer.

"Mr. Williams, I'll do almost anything you want me to do. But, sir, I will not do that!"

I was nauseous I was so frightened, but something told me I had answered correctly. Mr. Williams looked at Trudy and smiled. She looked chastised, that smug expression wiped from her face.

"That's the correct answer, Bob. I was testing you. Trudy, come get over the desk."

"Yes, Mr. Williams," Trudy answered in a shy, little girl voice.

I watched as Mr. Williams tied Trudy across his desk just like he had tied my wife that first day he had whipped her. He raised her skirt. She was not wearing hose or panties. I could see the stripe on her ass still healing.

"I knew you wouldn't do it, Bob, but Trudy thought you would. I had to make sure. I'm proud of your answer. Now, let's talk about whipping sluts. This stripe you gave Trudy is almost eight days old and is still very visible. That's way too hard."

"I understand, sir. I'm sorry about that."

"Don't apologize. I was afraid you'd be too gentle with them. A real slut likes to feel the sting. She likes to know her man will whip her when she needs it. I want to show you how hard to swing. We can practice on Trudy. You don't mind, do you Trudy?"

"Please, Mr. Williams," she pleaded, her voice quivering.

"What did you say, Trudy?"

"No, sir," she sobbed.

"Gag her, Bob."

I gagged Trudy with the same gag that had filled Mr. Williams' other slut's mouth, Becky's mouth. I handed him the crop.

"Now, watch."

Mr. Williams and I practiced whipping Trudy. I must admit it takes more skill to whip a slut than I realized but after twelve or so, I was doing much better. I knew I was because Mr. Williams said so.

"Bob, you want front or back?"

"Either's fine with me, sir."

"Take her mouth then. I'll ream out her pussy."

So, Mr. Williams and I double fucked his slut secretary as she lay tied across his desk. I pulled out and came on her face. Honestly, Trudy loved the whole thing. She was licking my cum from her lips and smiling at me when I stood back to admire her and all my cum on her face.

"Have a seat, Bob. We need to talk," Mr. Williams said.

He left Trudy strapped across his desk with cum on her face and dripping out of her pussy. She put her head down on the desk and sighed happily. Mr. Williams patted her head. She raised up and smiled at him before snuggling back against the desk again.

"Bob, Becky's a magnificent slut. Out of the best sluts in America, Becky would rank in the top ten. Did she tell you about her weekend with my club?"

"Yes, sir."

"Bob, they all loved her. In fact, we came up with a plan and I want to discuss it with you. I want your agreement before we implement it."

"Thank you, Mr. Williams, but she's your slut. Why not ask her?"

"Sluts don't want to be asked. They want to be told. Isn't that right, Trudy?"

"Yes, Mr. Williams," she whispered softly.

"Since you'll be spending the rest of your life with Becky, I want to make sure you agree."

"What is it?"

"First, I'm sure Becky told you there were six men there. But, that's only part of my club. Total membership is twenty-four. In the past, we have had club sluts, and most of us also have our own sluts, like Trudy here is mine."

Trudy blushed a little but wiggled her ass invitingly.

"We want Becky to be our new club slut. She would quit teaching. We'd provide a townhouse where she would go each morning. She'd service whichever men were on the schedule that day. Bob, this is a paying position. We pay ten thousand a month, year around, even in those months when she's too pregnant to have sex. Of course, we would not let her know it's a paying position. The money would go to you, for a new house to hold all those kids and to invest for the future."

My mind was reeling! My Becky making that kind of money. But she would be a whore!

"I don't know if I want her to be a whore, Mr. Williams."

"She won't be. Just consider her a professional slut, helping you to provide for your future and that of your children. All of these men are clean, discreet and very careful, Bobby. We don't want to run the hazards of fucking around. That's why we prefer having a club slut to bringing in call girls or hookers."

He could tell by my expression my brain was trying to digest all this.

"Bob, did you leave the vibrator and butt plug in her like I said?"

"Yes, sir."

"And her nipples are chained?"

"Of course."

"Bob, you know Becky's always horny as hell. She absolutely loves sex."

"Yes. I know," I replied with a grin. I loved it that she loved sex.

"After three weeks of being stimulated as much as she is, no one man will be able to satisfy her. No one. Not me and not you. She'll be a big titted fucking machine. By making her the club slut, you insure she's only having sex with good men and men who won't try to take her away from you. It's to your advantage."

"I can see that."

"Probably, with twenty-four of us, she'll have twenty-four men a week, plus you, of course. That should keep her happy."

"I do want to see my Becky happy."

"I know you do, Bob. And she knows it, too."

"Okay, Mr. Williams. I agree."

"Good. Trudy'll keep her schedule, arranging the dates and times when men will arrive at the townhouse. Becky will be at the townhouse and fuck and suck whatever man is there. By the way, there'll be twenty-five. My father was so taken with her he wants to be included. The other club members have approved it."

"She was impressed with your father, too, Mr. Williams."

He laughed.

"Every woman is. I wish I had inherited his big cock rather than his blonde hair. Now, let's talk about Trudy. I want you to enjoy Trudy, Bob. I do have a sexy and pretty wife who likes me to fuck her twice a week or so. There will be times Trudy might be lonely and I don't want that for her.

Remember when you were a teenager? You would go to your father and say 'hey, pop. Can I borrow the car tonight?' If he said yes, you took the car for a ride? Well, let me be pop. You know Trudy's much more fun to ride than dad's old Chevy. Come to me and ask anytime you want her. You'd like that, wouldn't you, Trudy?"

Trudy raised her head. I could see the cum on her face, white and dry. She gave me a big smile.

"Yes. I'd like that," she said.

"I'd like it, too," I said, grinning back at her. Trudy was not my Becky. By that I mean, I didn't love her like I loved Becky, but Trudy was fun and sweet.

"Only one more thing, Bob. The baby."

"That's very important, Mr. Williams. Becky really wants to have children."

"She'll have five before we are through. As for now, she's resting for four weeks. One reason is the surgery. The other reason is the timing of her ovulation. The weekend we'll take her is the weekend she is ovulating. We can almost guarantee she'll get pregnant."

"How do you know she isn't pregnant now?"

"When she was in the hospital, the doctor did a D&C, where they scrape out the lining of her uterus. No one has fucked her since then. There's no baby in there."

"Oh."

"This is what I want to do with her. My father, five other men and I have formed a little betting pool. We'll all take Becky that weekend, planting our seed in her. When the baby comes, the one whose seed sprouted will win the bet. We're putting five thousand each into the bet, Bob, which is a total of thirty-five thousand. The father of the baby will get fifteen thousand of that. The other twenty will go into a education fund for the baby."

"Wow. I've never heard of anything like that."

"These guys like to bet almost as much as they like to fuck. You have any problems with that?" "No, sir. It would be great for the baby's college to be paid for."

"That child will definitely need to go to an outstanding university. You'll have a special child, Bob. All of these men are very intelligent, successful, healthy, well educated, and are handsome with good, athletic physiques."

"Good."

"There's one thing they don't have in common. They don't have your physical characteristics."

"I don't understand," I said, although I understood perfectly what he said.

"Becky has blue eyes and brown hair. You have light brown hair and green eyes. Of the seven, only my father and I have the same characteristics. One is a wild, red headed Scotsman. The other four all have dark eyes. They are a Sicilian, a Hispanic, a black, and an oriental."

"Then, the baby won't look like us."

"The odds are two out of seven the first baby will look like you. Bob, I could have picked only men who had your basic characteristics, but I wanted a diverse group."

"Why?"

"It makes the waiting more suspenseful. And, we might even make some side bets during that nine month wait. But, from your perspective, Becky's a slut. She loves being a slut. What could be more slutty that having a child that obviously isn't your husband's? Then, for the rest of her life, every one will know she fucked around because the baby doesn't look like you."

"I see what you mean, Mr. Williams."

"Let me explain further. The way the bet is set up is more complicated than just that. The first time there will seven of us depositing our seed in Becky. The winner drops out and the next baby roulette will have only six contestants. Since she'll have five babies, the last one will be the product of one of only three men. Work out the math. The odds are overwhelming she'll deliver a rainbow before she's through."

Mr. Williams gave me a big, happy grin. Trudy was smiling contentedly as she lay bound on the desk.

"Bob, that's a real slut. Five children, five obviously different fathers."

"She does enjoy being a slut."

"Yes, she does. And she's a damn fine slut, too. Any problems with the plan?"

"No, sir. It sounds like you have an interesting future planned for Becky."

"And for you. These will be your children as well as hers. You'll be living with her and raising those children."

"I love children, Mr. Williams. I just hope they're all healthy and happy."

"Me, too. Anything else?"

"No, sir."

"Have a good day. Oh, Bob, not one word of any of this to Becky. I want everything that happens to be a surprise to her."

I nodded acquiescence. Mr. Williams was starting to fuck Trudy's ass as I quietly closed the door behind me.

I was surprised how much work I got done that day. It was six when I opened the front door at my house. I heard Becky groaning in the bedroom. When I saw her, she was writhing in sexual need on the bed, the chains pulled tight, her nipples distended. The vibrator was still humming away.

"Oh, Bobby. Thank God. I can't cum. Please, Bobby! Let me cum."

As I walked to the bed, I wondered how often she would cum after eighteen days of being bound like this. The bed was soaked with her sweat and love juice. She was out of control. I knew I was not suppose to fuck her yet. So, I slipped my finger in her clit ring and pulled. She started thrusting back and forth, using the tension to stimulate herself.

She screamed like a banshee when she came. And, she did not stop cumming until she passed out. I undid the leather and removed her vibrator and butt plug. I unfastened the nipple clamp and unbound her wrists. She didn't move. I covered her over with a blanket and went to make dinner.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.