Cowboy - Cover

Cowboy

by Becky

Copyright© 1999 by Becky

Erotica Sex Story: She dresses as a cowboy to be able to have sex in the men's room with her husband, but does she?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   CrossDressing   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   .

My husband likes me to dress up and play games when we have sex. Sometimes I'm a Cheerleader and other times a nurse. Probally his biggest fantasies are when we have sex away from the house. Usually at a secluded parking spot deep in the woods are at a cheap Motel on the intrastate. Last Friday night we went to a large Country Western dance being held at the Last Corral, a popular country Western bar in town that has a large dance floor. I was wearing a Jean skirt with cowboy boots and a red blouse. I'm 5'3" tall and about 135 pounds. I'm a little chunky but my husband Dan doesn't mind since a lot of the extra weight is in all the right places.

The Last Corral was really crowded just the way we like it. The country band that was playing was good and we were dancing up a storm. During a slow dance Dan told me he was horny and wanted to do something at the dance. It was wall to wall people and loud. Dan suggested a stall in the ladies room. I told him to get real and pointed to a long line of ladies waiting just to get into the ladies bathroom. Then he said how about a stall in the mens room. Now I knew he was starting to lose his mind. Dan explained that all though lots of men were going in and out, nobody would even notice me. I realize I'm not Dolly Parton, but I reminded him that 20 guys pissing into urinals are going to notice a 5'3" brunette with a chest my size and wearing a skirt, standing next to them. Dan laughed and said there was about 8 stalls beyond the urinals and we could slip into one of those. He was serious so I told him to forget it. It wasn't that I didn't find the idea exciting, just that it was impossible not to be caught.

We danced a few more dances but basically Dan pouted the whole time. A little while later Dan pointed to what looked like two guys dancing together. We both commented on how brave they were for two gays to be in this place. After a while we danced close to them and got a glimpse of the second partner. It was a woman. Granted she was dressed in baggy jeans and over sized mens shirt. A total lack of make-up and short brown hair under a worn hat didn't help either. We got a good laugh and sat down to rest and have a drink. Dan was half way through his beer when the proverbial light bulb lit up. I actually thought I heard his mind go 'click'. Dan had solved the problem on how to have sex here. We only lived a few miles down the road. Dan told me to go home and put on his clothes and boots plus a hat. It was a nice try but I knew it wasn't going to work. Dan is about 6' tall and 200 pounds. He asked if I remembered his Halloween dance costume when he dressed as Abraham Lincoln. He insisted that with wearing an old shirt of his with a loose vest and the beard from his costume, nobody would pay any attention to me. He gave me the puppy dog look with his eyes and I agreed to try it. But I told him if the outfit looked totally silly then I would came back dressed as I was.

At home I gathered up the necessary stuff. I snipped off a pair of his old jeans to shorten the legs. Then came a baggy plaid shirt. That wasn't going to work. My breast were to big. I took off my bra and tried the shirt again. This time with the vest over the shirt and my bra gone, I looked okay. I smeared some paste over my cheeks to hold the fake beard in place. Even with the hat on something didn't look right.

I put on my husbands sunglasses and looked at my self again. I thought to myself, maybe it would work especially since the place was packed. Ten minutes later I walked into the Last Corral. I found Dan and walked up to him. He was busy checking the door watching for me to come in. I kicked him in the shins to get his attention. Dan's eyes were bulging out. Looking down at his crotch I discovered that wasn't the only thing bulging. We slowly walked over to the mens room door acting like we didn't know each other. Dan stepped inside and came out a moment later. He whispered out of the corner of his mouth that the next to the last stall was empty. Then he asked where did I hide my boobs? I quickly walked inside trying not to look towards the urinals. A couple of large guys looked at me but didn't say anything. The mens room was full of guys. After stepping into the stall I pushed the latch closed and sat down. I was shaking like a leaf. On the wall next to me was a hole carved out leading into the next stall. I didn't have any idea what that was for.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.