Band Room - Cover

Band Room

by Becky

Copyright© 1999 by Becky

Erotica Sex Story: She's blackmailed into sex by a couple of high school jocks

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Rape   Blackmail   Oral Sex   .

My name is Cheryl and I'm a 16 year old high school girl. Over the last few months I managed to get myself into some trouble with two boys named Eric Lewis and Tod McKenzie. Those two were the meanest boys in the entire school and though they were only 14 years old, nothing was beyond them. They had caught me in an embarrassing situation and had used that to blackmail me into doing things for them like kissing their pricks or worse. Eric had even set me up to have some off his friends see my naked pussy and breast. That was the time that some Polaroid pictures were taken. A short time later Eric was arrested for stealing a car and sent far away. Tod's family moved away although nobody knew for sure what the reason was. In school the rumor was a judge gave Tod's parents the choice of moving or having Tod get into some serious trouble right along with Eric.

After the boys left, life for me went back to normal and I didn't breath one word of what happened to anybody. One Thursday morning in school, I was between classes, walking past some senior boys talking with their girl friends. Hank, the soccer team captain, suddenly ran after me and explained he would like to talk with me at lunch time. Naturally his girl friend gave me a mean look. My friends were just as surprised as I was. During history class my friends and I sent notes back and forth. The notes were full of questions about if I had something going with Hank. Other questions were about how I snagged a senior boy. I explained to my friends that I had no idea what was going on and was just as surprised as them. Between the next class Hank met me again in the hall way. This time he seemed a lot different and told me in no uncertain terms that I was to meet him in the band room at lunch.

After the next class ended, I told my friends I was meeting Hank behind the football field score board and for them to not spy on me. It took a few moments but I finally ducked out of sight and sneaked into the band room. I waited about five minutes when Hank slipped into the room and locked the door behind him. Hank took me on the stage behind the curtains. He said this was just in case somebody like the janitor should walk in. He told me he had some personnel stuff to talk over with me. Hank, looked and dressed like the typical high school senior jock. He was about 5 feet 6 inches tall, 135 pounds and had wide, strong shoulders. All the jocks wore tight blue jeans pants and sports letter sweaters. For a few minutes Hank didn't say much and seemed a little nervous. He kept looking around and gritting his teeth. Then he looked me straight in the eyes and whispered that he had found out certain things about me. I really wasn't sure what he was trying to say, so I asked him. Then he whispered that he knew for a fact that I sucked cock. I was breathless! I told him that information was a lie and that I didn't even know what sucking a cock meant. Hank was really acting nervous now, and started to pace around. Hank said in an extremely low voice that he was horny and wanted me to suck his cock or he would let a lot of people know about me. I let him know his information was all lies and I quickly left the band room.

The following Monday at school, Hank made a big show about pointing me out to his friends whenever we passed in the hall-way. The guys would crack up laughing. I was starting to get angry over this treatment and I desperately wanted to know what was so funny about me. On Wednesday Hank approached me and said that if I knew what was good for me, I would meet him in the band room at lunch time again. By now I was furious and was going to put an end to his harassing me for good. By lunch time I was mad up enough to give Hank a major piece of my mine. I sneaked into the band room. Hank was already inside behind the curtains and told me to lock the door. After I locked the door, I took a large breath of air and proceeded behind the curtain to tell Hank off.

First thing Hank did was to introduce me to his buddy Sherman. He was nicked-named Tank, as in Sherman Tank. He was the co-captain on the soccer team and was built very much like a tank. On the playing field, he had earned his nick-name many times by taking out opposing team players. Personally I didn't care if Hank had the entire soccer team with him. I was going to give him a piece of my mind and that was final ! Again, Hank was acting nervous and started to whisper that I should have sucked his cock like he wanted me to do the previous week. Now he wanted me to suck off Sherman and him. I tightened my eyes in disbelief. I started to yell at him that those were just lies about me. I was half was through a sentence about telling the principal on him, when Hank suddenly pulled a picture out of his pocket and held it up so I could see it. I froze like a statue. Although I had never seen the picture before, I knew exactly where it came from. The color photograph showed me sucking on a large, hairy cock, belonging to an adult man with a pot belly. It was what happened at the movie theater with Eric Lewis and Tod McKenzie months ago. I had completely forgotten about the pictures that Eric took. I suppose in my mind the pictures went with Eric and were long gone. How did Hank get one?

Hank leaned forward and whispered that he had told Sherman and showed him the picture, because I didn't blow him last week. Now I had to suck off both of them or a lot more kids would see the picture. At this point I was still frozen in place and was speechless. Sherman told Hank to show me the other one. Sherman was practically drooling all over the floor. Hank took out a second picture. It was of me sitting on the toilet, with my legs spread so wide, you could see everything. I was also topless. My boobs looked small with large dark nipples. Sherman looked at me and whispered he wanted to see my snatch and titties. Hank took my hand and placed it on the bulge in the front of his jeans. I snapped my hand back. I demanded to know where he got the pictures. Once again he put my hand on his bulge which was getting bigger. I took my hand away. Hank said he was trying to remember and leaving my hand there would help a lot. Then he put my hand back on his crotch. Hank put my other hand on Sherman's crotch and commented that his memory was starting to get better. I started to rub them softly as Hank's memory came back into focus. Hank told me his memory would return as soon as I placed his cock in my mouth. I started to unfasten his belt and jeans. While I was pulling down Hank's zipper, Sherman stood behind me and started to squeeze my boobs while undoing buttons on my blouse. I couldn't get Hank's underwear down, so he pulled them off for me.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.