Elizabeth and Anastasia - Cover

Elizabeth and Anastasia

Copyright© 1999 by Tom Bombadil

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A Lesbian Love story

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Slow  

Present

When they were getting close to Stacy's, she told Betty that they would have to stop in and talk to the manager of the apartment complex first. It wasn't a problem with Betty staying over, but a rule that the manager had imposed years ago, and strictly enforced, was that if anyone renting or staying in any of the apartments had any type of potential family or legal problems, ones that might cause difficulties in the buildings, it had to be reported immediately. Stacy had heard of several evictions because of people not reporting problems, but had never heard of anyone being evicted because of problems they had reported.

"You'll like her. Don't let her manner fool you, she's a nice lady and cares a lot about 'her place', which includes everyone living here."

The manager turned out to be a big woman. At 5'10" she was almost as tall as Stacy, but the exact opposite in build. Stacy was slender, almost skinny, lucky to top 125 pounds with her clothes on. Mrs. Jacobs (nobody had heard anything about a Mr. Jacobs) was stout, heavily muscled, and big all over. She looked like she could hoist Betty and Stacy over one shoulder and hardly notice it, and since she was well over 250 pounds and worked out in the weight room a lot, she probably could. Her hair was dark, laced with grey, pulled back into a severe bun, and her face was heavy and thick. She looked like your prototypical Russian factory worker.

"So, you're havin' troubles with daddy, eh?" This was after Stacy had gone over the situation. They were sitting in the office, which was attached to Mrs. Jacobs' apartment, sitting uncomfortably in those standardized waiting chairs nobody ever liked. Mrs. Jacobs was sitting in her plush chair behind the desk, of course.

"You movin' in permanent like, or part time?"

"We're not sure yet," explained Stacy. "She's moving in for at least a few days, until I can convince her to move in full time."

"Har har!" She let loose with a couple of guffaws, startling Betty. "Don't look like it'll take much convincin'. You two's is the likeliest couple o' roomies I ever seen, an' I seen a few. I got no problem with you bein' here as long as you want. Problem is, rules is rules."

"Number one. Two in the apartment full time, rent goes up twenty bucks. No big deal, it covers extra wear'n tear. More'n two weeks is full time."

"Number two. Papa. He don't get into that apartment no how, no way. If you lets him in, you're out. Period."

"Number three. Papa again. He wants in, you call here first. Immediately. If'n I ain't here, call Woody, the fix-up-man. If he ain't here, call security. Here's their card. You can see him if you want, but only here in my office, with one of us as witness. It's amazin' how civil peoples gets when there's witnesses. If'n you don't want ta see him, say so. We'll tell 'im to take a hike."

"Number four. You tells me if there's changes, like more shit, or you make up or sumthin'."

"Now, these rules sounds weird, yeah, but they works. I ain't had a single busted room or busted head from people what follows 'em. It makes livin' here a helluva lot easier 'n safer, not havin' ta worry about Papa or whomever showin' up whenever. What you does outside o' my place ain't my business. But if'n you thinks he might be waitin' outside, call. I'll fix him up good."

"Now, if you kin follow the rules, you're welcome, otherwise, you go elsewhere. Any problems?"

Betty tried to summarize. "So, basically, if dad shows up here, I can meet him here, or not. My choice. Either way, I call you. Until we've patched things up, he's not allowed anywhere in the complex except this office, and there has to be a witness at all times. Is that about it?"

"You got it. Us witnesses is real discreet too. We don't say nuthin' to no-one. You kin say anythin' you want, and we only remembers it in court. If we hafta."

"I think I can handle that. If not, I leave, or Stacy gets the boot. Sounds a little harsh, but okay."

"Good. Sounds like you need someplace safe for a bit, an' my place is the safest. If you two gonna be roomies, remember ta come down and do the paperwork. Makes my life easier. Have fun."

Stacy and Betty left the office, heading for Stacy's. Before they got to the elevator, they were interrupted.


Past

Stacy and Betty dated frequently over the next several months, usually in public, but never overtly showing the attraction they were developing for each other. They had one dessert at Annabella's, and Betty talked Robert and Jordan into treating the two of them to a fancy dinner at Dominique's. She introduced Stacy to Joyce, and they had a few lunches and dinners as a threesome. During all that time, they never had another serious talk like they'd had a month after Christmas. Betty wouldn't let it happen.

To keep up appearances, Betty also stayed active in the dating circles at school. She didn't let any of the guys get past second base though. It didn't feel right, as though she would be cheating on Stacy. Strange.

It was early April when Betty decided to push their relationship a lot farther. She was happy with the way it was developing, and was having a lot of fun, but, with the lack of intimacy for the last few months, she was feeling very needy. Time to test the waters, as it were.

She took her chance when the two of them were out shopping on a Saturday. Going into the lingerie section of a department store, she found what she wanted - an unwitting target (a salesman). She dragged the poor guy over to the negligees and started going through every item in stock, working her way from the 'granny-gowns' to the most revealing, most diaphanous, come-get-me wisps of fabric. She flirted and teased, showing no mercy, asking his opinion on each one as she held it up in front of her and struck suggestive poses. Some of the better ones she even offered to try on, if he really wanted her too. The poor sap was married and tried really hard to keep his composure and his job.

Finally relenting, she bought one of the sexier outfits. On their way out she called him a sweetie and gave him a peck on the cheek. Stacy was standing on the sidelines through all this, alternately blushing and trying to keep from laughing out loud. She couldn't believe Betty.

"What were you doing in there? That poor guy's gonna have a hard-on for a week!"

"It was fun! Serves him right, working in the lingerie department. Besides, his wife might appreciate getting some extra attention tonight. He's sure not gonna forget me in a hurry."

"No he isn't. I've never been so embarrassed in my life, and I was only a spectator! You're shameless!"

"You're learnin'. I can't wait to try this on! Let's go."

"Back to your place?"

"No, your place. I couldn't wear this at home! Dad would have a heart attack! Maybe even for real, if it looks as good on me as it does on the hanger."

"My place?" Stacy gave Betty a strange look. "Are you sure?"

"Yep. Let's do it right, though. You go get us some wine, and I'll pick up something for lunch. We'll have a picnic in your front room."

Stacy was learning, slowly, that when Betty was in a mood like this, she was after something. God only knows what, because she never gave any clues, but something. Stacy never could read Betty. It would be Betty's first time in Stacy's apartment. This made the older girl nervous and, though she'd never admit it, excited. She'd certainly never let Betty know that the show she just saw made her hornier than she'd been in months. It was almost painful, especially with Betty and her delicious body standing so close, yet being so untouchable.

Suspecting that Betty wanted this to be a 'special' day, Stacy picked up a better wine than she normally would, wincing at the cost. Betty picked up some fresh kaisers, cheeses, crackers, sliced meats, and pickles. They met back at the car and headed for Stacy's.

The trip there was a bit subdued. Betty tried to keep the conversation going, and on a light tone, but Stacy was nervous. There was some obvious tension in the car.

When the two girls finally arrived, they set out the food and wine on the coffee table, adding in the condiments they liked. After the obligatory tour of the place, with the usual 'excuse the mess' nonsense, it was time for lunch. Sitting on the floor on opposite sides of the table, enjoying the food and wine, they did little talking.

After the food was done, Stacy poured them each another glass of wine.

"It's time to see what this thing looks like." Betty picked up her package and headed for the bedroom. On the way, she bent over and gave Stacy a nice, soft, warm kiss on the cheek.

"What was that for?"

Betty replied as she was closing the door to the bedroom. "Revenge. I've been haunted by that smooch Anastasia gave me for a year now."

Stacy could feel the imprint of those lips burning into her cheek.


Present

"Stacy, baby, how ya doin'?" This guy, this gorgeous hunk, came walking up behind them. Before Betty realized what was happening, he'd wrapped one arm around her and one arm around Stacy, and proceeded to give Stacy a nice warm smooch on the lips. It looked like she didn't mind a bit. In fact, it looked like she was enjoying it. A lot. Then the guy turned and kissed Betty, lightly, on the forehead.

"Hi Woody. Not bad."

Woody was the kind of guy wet dreams are made of. (Remember him? from several chapters ago?) Around 6'4", muscular and well-built without being heavy, dark curly hair, big brown eyes, and soft lips curled up into a permanent smile. He looked mediterranean, possibly greek, but with a finely chiseled profile. His age was hard to guess, but he looked like he'd be in his late twenties.

"So who's this gorgeous lady you're sneaking in here? Not trying to pull a fast one on me, are you?" This was only the second time Betty and Woody had seen each other, the last time being in Betty's place close to two years ago.

"Woody, nobody has ever managed to sneak anything past you. This is Elizabeth, Betty to her friends. She's going to be staying with me for a while. She may have some trouble with her father though. We've spoken with Mrs. Jacobs already, so she can fill you in on the details. How come you're still out and about this time of night?"

"Oh, just shutting down a party in the west block. They were a bit rowdy. The usual. So, Betty, if you're going to be here a while, you'll have to come over to my place to get better acquainted. Right, Stacy?"

"Oh, of course. Maybe next week some time."

"Its a date. Anyway, I've got to run. See you later."

He gave Betty a peck on the cheek, and Stacy another real kiss, then sauntered off down the hall, towards the office.

Betty finally found her voice again. "What just happened?"

"That's Woody. He's just about the dreamiest hunk on the planet."

"But he was kissing you. I mean really kissing you. I remember him kissing you just like that at my place, when we first met. Is there something going on I should know about?"

"Nah. Once he's seen you three or four times, you'll get the same treatment. He's kissed almost every girl in the complex, just to say hi. And he kisses wonderfully. There are a few ladies, like me, that he pays special attention to, but it doesn't seem to be looks or age that attracts him. Hell, when I first got here, I made it perfectly clear that I wasn't interested in him. He knows that. I think he just likes flirting, especially when he feels safe doing it. It's kind of complicated to explain, but he's perfectly safe to be around."

"All right, explain away. I'm jealous and I want to know what's going on."

"You sure you want to hear all this right now?" Betty nodded.

"All right, you asked for it. Like I said, Woody is one of the dreamiest hunks on the planet. You can see that for yourself. Not only is he gorgeous, but he's a great kisser and a really nice guy. He flirts and kisses with every woman in the complex, except for a couple of real man-haters. He's not picky either. He gives the same treatment to everyone, regardless of age or looks. One of the older ladies upstairs almost faints anytime Woody shows up."

"Now, you've received a standing invitation to go to his place, so you two can get 'better acquainted'. As far as I can tell, that's all that ever happens in his place. He's never done anything other than talk to or kiss any woman who's gone there. A few have claimed more, but they were famous liars. He's not married, or at least he acts like he's not. He's never accepted any offers from any woman in the place. And before you ask, he's never accepted any offers from any of the guys in the place either."

"This is the strange part. He has his own apartment here, and he keeps it up. He does his own cooking and cleaning and all that stuff, but he never sleeps there. He always sleeps with Mrs. Jacobs. In the morning he goes back to his place for breakfast. It's weird. He's not Mr. Jacobs, we know that. Neither one of them have ever admitted to sleeping together either, but they've never hidden it from anyone. She's never said anything about what he does in public, even when he does it right in front of her. Hell, he gives her the same treatment! You've met Mrs. Jacobs. Can you picture the two of them as a couple?"

Betty had to laugh at the picture. She could see Woody gracing the pages of Playgirl or Cosmo. See them as a couple? It seemed ludicrous.

"Stace, Woody looks like he could probably pick any woman he wanted. Christ, he could probably pick three or four and they'd all go for it. What's he doing with Mrs. Jacobs?"

"Well, Betty, there's at least a dozen different ladies here, all chasing after Woody, wanting to know the answer to that question. If you find out, you could probably make a bundle."

By this time, they were at Stacy's door. Unlocking it and ushering Betty inside, she locked it again behind her. Turning around, she was hit with a big kiss.


Past

Betty spent a long time in the bedroom, looking things over, changing slowly. She was trying to absorb the feeling of this room, Stacy's most private sanctuary. It was quite feminine, as expected, but also a little messy. Not dirty, but with things left lying around. There were two pictures on the wall, one of an older man, one of an older woman. She assumed they were Stacy's parents. The centerpiece of the room, what gave it character, were the crossed ostrich feathers on the wall over the queen-sized bed.

Stacy probably expected her to model this risque and revealing negligee while wearing her bra and panties. She was in for a real surprise. This situation was what Betty had been hoping for, a way to get Stacy cornered, relaxed, and horny. That act in the store had been very embarrassing, but it had also been exciting and quite a turn-on. It would have been worth it if it got Stacy as worked up as she was.

This was it. She could chicken out or go through with her plan. The scared part of her said she was making a big mistake, forget it. The other part was more insistent - 'If you don't go through with this now, you may never have the courage to do it again. It's a question of what you want. Do you want Stacy as a friend, or as a lover. Are you having second thoughts on that choice you made a year ago?'

Finally she was ready. Opening the door, she stood back out of sight for a few seconds, just to build a little suspense. Stepping into view, she leaned against the doorway, one hand stretched up over her head, looking very seductive and sultry. She was feeling nervous, excited, and sexy. She couldn't help it, knowing she looked real hot. Knowing Stacy would think she was hot.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.