Elizabeth and Anastasia
Chapter 3

Copyright© 1999 by Tom Bombadil

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A Lesbian Love story

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Slow  

Past

Everything was set for Saturday. The one regret Betty had was that she was forced to cancel another date, something she'd set up with a guy from her school. After she promised to make it up to him another time, he'd agreed. Not that he had much choice.

Robert, her date, was to pick her up at 5:30 before heading for the restaurant. After an early dinner, they'd go to a show. Later they'd play it by ear. Stacy was a little short on details, like what her date was like, where they were going, and what movie they'd be seeing. Betty really didn't care much about those details either. She just wanted to go out with Stacy again. Maybe this time she would find out what was going on inside the other girl's head. That's what was important. As for the guys, if they were anything like the ones she knew, they could easily be ignored.

Right on time, there was a knock on the door. Jonathan answered it.

"Hello, Mr. Brust? I'm Robert. Betty's date for tonight. Is she here?"

"Hi Robert. Come on in. Betty said she'd be ready in a few minutes. Have a seat."

Jonathan liked the looks of this guy. Big, maybe six-one, six-two, strong, well-developed muscles, a fair bit over 200 pounds, but with a gentle face. Good looking, especially wearing the suit and tie. It fit well, obviously tailored. He was happy that his daughter was dating nice guys.

After a few minutes of conversation (pumping for info), it turned out the guy was seventeen, in the same school as Stacy, got good grades, and was into football, rugby, and weight-lifting. His name was Robert, not Rob, or Bob, as Jonathan mistakenly called him. He surprised Jonathan by also admitting to liking the theatre, especially musicals, and about learning to play the flute. It didn't seem to fit the jock image Jonathan had formed.

Betty came out into the living room. Both of the men stared.

She had tried to make everything perfect for her date. Her hair was brushed and styled and her makeup put on just so. She was wearing a calf-length pale silver-grey dress which was very sleek and form-fitting, along with a matching vest/wrap, shoes, and purse. In the daylight it didn't really go with her hair and skin, but later, in the evening, it would be spectacular. Judging by the looks on those two guys faces, it was pretty good right now.

Jonathan recovered first since he was generally used to seeing his daughter - but not used to seeing her look that good.

"My, don't you look fabulous today."

"Thanks, Dad." She did a pirouette, flaring out the hem of her dress, showing off a bit of her slim legs. The heels she had on gave her calves a bit more shape and dimension which made them even more beautiful.

Robert recovered his breath. "Yes Betty. You look stunning." Suddenly he grinned. "Elizabeth, you are beautiful. Stacy could never have prepared me for this moment. Mere words could not do you justice. You are a vision, sent from heaven. Come, before my madness ends, your carriage awaits, and beyond that, dinner and the theater."

During this speech, he'd gone over, taken Betty's hand, and led her out the door. This was something new to both her and her father, and neither were prepared for it.

"Farewell. Your daughter's safe return will always be foremost in my mind."

He closed the door, leaving Jonathan alone and speechless in his house. Robert was grinning from ear to ear.

"Hi Betty. I'm Robert, your date for tonight."

He led her down to his car. 'At least', she said to herself, 'it's a nice normal car.' If this was any indication, it would be an interesting evening.

She had no idea where Robert learned his manners from, but as she found out, he was a perfect gentleman all night. This was a far cry from the normal guys she was used to dating.

"Betty, are you all right? You haven't said anything since we left your place."

"Oh. Sorry Robert. You sort of overwhelmed me a little." Actually, she was wondering where Stacy found this guy. It had to be a setup, because guys like this don't go on blind dates, no matter how beautiful the girl is supposed to be. What the hell was she up to?

"That's all right. I guess I laid it on a bit thick back there. I wanted to shock your father. He pegged me as Mr. Dumb Jock as soon as he saw me at the door. I was also very impressed when I saw you. You are truly a beautiful young lady. You're going to make some person very happy one day."

"Flatterer." Betty tried not to take him seriously, but she was impressed by his earnestness and charm. They chatted together all the way to the restaurant.

It wasn't crowded yet, still being early, but it was getting busy. They spotted Stacy in a booth near the entrance. Betty guessed that the guy sitting beside her was Jordan, the other half of this double date. Their heads were together, him talking and her laughing.

He looked tall. Sitting beside Stacy, he was two or three inches taller than her 5'11", so he was probably around 6'2" or 6'3". He was long and lean, slim, but with hard muscles, black hair, and dark brown eyes. Definitely good looking.

She was outfitted in a long blue dress, moderate heels, matching purse, and a very pretty sapphire necklace. The dress was modest in design, covering her up almost completely from her shoulders to below her knees. It was form-fitting enough to show off her graceful figure and included a belt to emphasize her slim waist.

When they came up, Jordan stood to greet Betty. (Whoops - Betty only came up to the middle of his chest. Better make that 6'6" or more.) He was also wearing a suit and tie and it looked great on him. It was obvious, even through the clothes, that he had a great body. When the introductions were over, they all sat, Jordan beside Stacy and Robert beside Betty.

Jordan was also a very charming, genuinely nice person. He was nineteen, going to college, and enrolled in an arts program. He was heavily involved in theater and dance, played violin, banjo, flute and piano (all equally badly according to him) and worked out regularly with Robert in the weight room and on the track.

As soon as she thought it polite, she excused herself to the ladies room and dragged Stacy with her.

"Stacy! I'm mad at you! What the hell are you trying to do to me? Here I am, all set to spend an evening with you and a couple of dumb guys, and you throw these ringers in here. What gives?"

Stacy looked very serious for a moment. "You meant what you said, then, that you wanted to go out with me. It wasn't a bad joke."

Now Betty was getting upset and confused. "Yes I did mean it. What did you think, that I was monkeying around or something? Because if I've made a total fool of myself, I should go home now."

"I don't think you need to do that. C'mere and give me a hug, right now." The two girls embraced each other, neither saying anything. It was something Betty hadn't expected, not this soon. Holding the other girl in her arms did feel really nice. She was soft and warm, and Betty's head fit so nicely on the taller girl's shoulder, just below her jaw.

There was also warmth and emotion being returned in the blonde's tight hold. Betty could feel this in those arms wrapped around her, and in the rapid heartbeat and breathing of the other girl. It was the way one arm was holding her close by the waist, the other arm higher, near the shoulder, and the way her head dipped down and into Betty's hair that made her feel this was a lover's embrace, not a friends. She returned in kind, pulling Stacy closer and gently moving her head against the taller girl's neck and shoulder, letting her know that this hug was being enjoyed. Unexpected it might have been, but it was most pleasant, and told Betty everything she wanted to know.

Breaking apart, Stacy spoke first.

"You're partly right, and I apologize. Those two guys are ringers. I had to know if you felt anything for me. Either one of those guys could charm the cuckoo out of his clock, and if you were more interested in them than in me, I'd know your true feelings. I'm sorry."

"Apology accepted. For the longest time, I didn't know if I was really attracted to you or not. There was too much fear in there. Why did you wait so long before saying anything?"

"Betty, I think we should talk about this later, in private. We've got two men out there waiting for their dates."

"Right. You found them, you tell them that we're not interested. This was your idea."

"Not a chance! I'm looking forward to dinner and a movie. I don't get out much, and I'm gonna make the best of it. Besides, I told you they were ringers. They're safe. Just enjoy the evening."

"What do you mean they're safe? They've got wives or girlfriends or something? That doesn't stop men from trying, you know that."

"I'd better tell you then. Remember, this is a secret just between you, me, and them. You promise to keep it that way? All right. No, they're not married, and they don't have girlfriends. They're both gay."

"No! You can't be serious! I mean, those are two of the nicest guys I've ever met!"

"Believe it. They've been serious with each other for years. I said they were safe."

"Oh, God. What a loss to the female population. Two great guys, just poof, gone. How come it's all the good ones that get snatched up first?"

That broke them both up, giggling and laughing.

"Now Betty, be serious for a minute. Those two guys are taking a real chance with us. They don't want to be found out. Both of them date regularly just to put on a good show. They're too nice to be treated badly. You will keep their secret, won't you."

"Yes Stacy, I will. They are nice guys."

When they finally made it back to the table, Betty, feeling very daring, gave Robert a peck on the cheek.

"Sorry we were gone so long. Did you miss me?"

Robert blushed, and Jordan looked like he might be a touch upset. At least, he did until Stacy gave him a smooch and started nibbling on his ear. Betty winked at him and he smiled.

"So, what movie are we going to see?" Stacy asked, looking around the table.

Robert and Jordan looked at each other, then looked at Stacy. At almost the same time they said "Movie?"

Using her most ferocious scowl, Stacy glared at Jordan. "Don't you dare. You promised me we'd be going to a movie. I've been looking forward to this all week!"

The two guys looked at each other again. Robert grinned and, using a very polite, almost Victorian English tone of voice, spoke. "Mr. Jordan, did you promise Mademoiselle Stacy that this evening's entertainment would be highlighted by a moving picture?"

Jordan grinned back, looking at Robert, using the same sort of voice. "I most certainly did not, Mr. Robert. I haven't the foggiest idea where she could have gotten such a fanciful notion. I certainly had no intention of going to a moving picture this evening. You may inform her of that fact."

By this time, Robert, Jordan, and Betty were all grinning from ear to ear. Stacy wasn't, because she'd been looking forward to one of her few evenings out. There was something going on though, these two were having just a bit too much fun. She just didn't know what.

Betty was smiling because she thought she knew what this was about, and was getting very excited about it. Robert's slip of the tongue back at her place had given her the clue she needed.

"Mademoiselle Stacy, Mr. Jordan informs me that he did not, in fact, offer to take you to a moving picture. Since he is a man of honor, I believe him. Now then, in order to clear up any misunderstandings, could you please tell me what his exact words were when he invited you out for the evening?"

There was definitely something going on, but she just couldn't figure it out. It looked like even Betty was in on the joke.

"He said, and I quote, 'Stacy, how about double-dating next Saturday. You, me, Robert, and one of your lady friends. I feel like going out. Nothing real fancy, just dinner and a movie.' Now you tell me where that lets Mr. Not-So-Nice here off the hook."

"Mr. Jordan. I ask you again. Did you invite Mademoiselle Stacy out to dinner and a moving picture this evening? The lady informs me that you did in fact promise her this, and has quoted you verbatim as proof."

"No, Mr. Robert, I did not. However, I could not help but overhear your conversation with the lady, and I do believe that she misremembers our conversation. A very slight flaw, but understandable.

"All right you two, cut the nonsense. You've all had your laugh. Now how about letting me in on your little secret. Even Betty over there is ready to split a gut."

"Okay, okay. Sheesh, can't a guy have a little fun anymore? I mean, in this day and age, a little joking gets a guy into a lot of trouble. What's the world coming to, anyway? Is there no more mirth and merr..." Stacy cut him off.

"SPILL IT, JACK, OR YOU'RE IN DEEP SHIT!" Stacy was whispering, but several people at nearby tables turned to look.

"Right. One. We're going to a show. Two. We're not going to a movie. Betty, you tell her."

"Stacy, I think they're taking us to a real show. A real one!"

"If you two are funnin' us girls, you'll be in it deep, with no shovel."

"Nope. No funnin'. Four tickets to go see Phantom of the Opera. Center aisle, twelve rows back. Absolutely perfect."

"You miserable bastard! Making me go through all that, just so you could pull off a stunt like this! I oughtta knock your block off!"

Instead, she leaned over and gave Jordan a kiss on the cheek.

"Now you've really got me excited! When do we go?"

"First dinner, then show. It starts at eight, so we have plenty of time."

The rest of the evening was just as much fun. The guys were delightful, the girls excited and happy, and the show was spectacular, as expected. This was the first stage show Betty had ever been to, and it was fantastic.

By the time the show was over, it was too late for Stacy and Betty to get together for a talk, so it would have to wait for later.

When Robert dropped off Betty, he was again a gentleman. He walked her to her door and gave her a really nice goodnight kiss. They stood there for a while, his arms around her waist, her arms around his neck, almost kissing, but instead talking.

"Robert, you'd better be careful. Keep this up, and some girl's gonna fall in love with you."

"Well, Betty, I guess it would hafta be unrequited love, 'cause I'm already taken."

"<sigh> I guess I am too. 'Course, a few kisses now and then never hurt nobody, right?"

"So true. As someone once said, a kiss is just a kiss."

"Y'know, I almost wish I'd met you before, well, you two."

"No, you don't. Before I met Jordan, I was your prototypical ignoramus jock, dumb as a fencepost, blatantly stupid and unfeeling. He's the one that made me realize there was much more to life than pounding some other dumb jock into the dirt out on the field. Now don't get me wrong, I still like doing that, but it's not the only thing in my life anymore."

"You're sure not the same as any of those dumb jocks I've dated. Well, I'd better go in now. My dad's given up on peeking through the curtain. Now he's standing there watching. I think he's really curious. This is the first time I've ever stood out here talking with my date after a goodnight kiss."

"Good. I hope you leave him curious, especially after you tell him where you went."

After another quick kiss and, well, just for show, yet another, they said goodnight. Betty went inside to face her father.

He was sitting in his chair with his book, apparently reading. Betty wondered how he managed to get from the window to his chair so fast.

"Oh, hi. You're home, and right on time, too. How was your date?"

"He was really nice. Robert and Jordan are both wonderful guys."

"So, what did you have for dinner, and what movie did you see? I want to know all the gory details."

"Dinner? Oh, right. Dinner. Come to think of it, I don't remember what I had."

"Betty, what's going on? You did go out for dinner, didn't you?"

"Yes, Dad. We did go out to dinner. It's just that Jordan told us what show we were going to see before we ordered. I guess I was so excited I never paid any attention to that minor detail."

"What possible movie could get you that excited?"

"That's just it, Dad! It wasn't a movie! He took me to a real show! It was fantastic! We saw Phantom of the Opera! I've never seen anything like it! He's promised me he'll take me to another show some day soon too!"

They sat there together, talking about the show and her date for more than an hour before Jonathan finally begged off, claiming he needed at least a couple hours sleep before morning.


Present

"Okay. Betty, I think what Joyce is saying is that if we want to keep seeing each other, and I certainly do, then you're going to have to move out of your father's house. There's no way that I could come around there without him knowing about it, and he terrifies me. I'm not sure I know where Joyce has in mind for you to go, but I think that's the only way we can have any time together."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.