County Fair - Cover

County Fair

by Becky

Copyright© 1999 by Becky

Erotica Sex Story: Going to the county fair for the Wild Rides

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Rape   Oral Sex   .

I'm a high school senior in a small town on the east coast. My father is the vice-principal of our school and extremely strict. Because of this I wasn't the most popular girl in the class. At home my father was just as strict with me. My clothes were always out of date. My skirts long with loose fitting blouses and sweaters. The friends I did have were always trying to get me to try on make-up and wear clothes more in style. Mini-skirts were the rage but my father would expel any girl wearing a skirt or dress shorter than the top of her knees in school. All the girls except me would push that rule to the hilt and on occasion someone would be directed to go home and change. The boys had it just as bad, with no blue jeans or any type of T-shirt being the rules for them.

Just last week one of my class-mates, Sharon, wore a mini-skirt to class and was immediately sent to the vice-principals office. Sharon looked really great. She had on a blue colored skirt with a matching light blue and white sleeveless blouse. She was also one of the first girls in our class to wear pantyhose instead of knee socks. When she sat down every boy in the class had there eyes on her. Her hair was always done up in big wavy curls flowing down over her shoulders. I was so jealous of her and the way boys looked at her. When she saw the vice-principal, she flat out refused to leave the school and change clothes. She was then expelled for three days and became an instant hero. Life for me got worse with most of the kids blaming me for the way my father acted. All I really wanted was to be just like the other kids. Some times I would feel really hurt the ways the kids would tease me and give me awful looks.

The following week Sharon came back to school. Her outfit wasn't much better that last weeks mini-skirt but at least she wasn't sent to the office. On Wednesday I got up enough nerve to talk with Sharon and tried to apologize to her about the way my father was. I also told her how great I thought she looked and that I would love to wear clothes like hers. She looked at me and just said "Get lost Judy." By now I was starting to get very bitter at my Dad. A couple of days later in gym class, Sharon, and some other girls came up to me and said there were sorry for giving me such a hard time. Two of them were going to the county fair in the next town on Saturday night and asked if I would like to come along. I knew I could stay out Saturday night by saying I was going to stay with my elderly Aunt Betty. My parents never check on me when I stay over at Aunt Betty's house. Then I began to think about what to wear and told the girls I couldn't go because I had nothing nice to wear. Sharon just laughed and said to come over to her house early and the girls would transform me.

Saturday afternoon I said goodbye to my parents and got on the bus to cross town to my Aunt Betty's. Actually two blocks away, I got off the bus and then ran over to Sharon's house. Sharon and Tia were there. Tia had brought along some light summer sandals for me to try on.

They fit rather well but the girls were unhappy about something. Tia finally said my toes nails needed painting. Out came the cotton balls and red nail polish. When the girls were done I looked at my feet and couldn't believe I was really looking at me. My feet looked so pretty. Next they picked out a one piece mini-dress with halter top. It was powder blue and made out of a very light material. I took the dress and headed into the bathroom to try it on. The girls laughed and told me to try it on right there. After all it was just us girls. I was embarrassed about removing my clothes in front of others. I almost panicked when I realized I would also have to remove my bra to wear this dress. I took a large breath of air and quickly removed my clothes. The girls couldn't believe how mature my body looked. Tia was kind of thin and flat chested. Sharon had a few curves but mostly was pretty and wore pretty clothes. I on the other hand had large breast, previously hidden by my clothes, and nice hips with a thin waist. I looked super with the mini-dress on. Sharon and Tia gave me lessons on how to walk and bend wearing those clothes. Sharon joked that if I did accidentally give a boy a free show all he would see was some old fashioned white underwear. That would never do. A moment later Sharon pulled the smallest and sexiest pair of blue panties I had ever seen from her dresser. Both of them kept shouting for me to put them on. Finally I pulled down my large white underpants and stepped into the panties. I had difficulty pulling them up and Tia helped me get them in place. I held up my dress and admired myself in Sharon's full length mirror. The panties just barely covered my pubic hair and hips. You could see right threw them. I felt so incredibly pretty that I almost burst with pride. The girls washed and set my long brown hair with jumbo curlers. After the girls got dressed they brushed out my hair. Tia painted my finger nails a light red color while Sharon applied eye liner and some pink frosted lipstick to me.

Sharon had slipped into the same outfit she had worn in school when she had been expelled. Tia put on very tight white shorts and a white tube top with high heel sandals. We looked in the mirror. I recognized Sharon and Tia but not me. Who was this beautiful girl with the long legs? The halter part of the dress was a little small so I really filled it out. I was ready! I asked how we were going to get to the fair and Sharon replied the guys were driving us. It seemed that Sharon and Tia were dating college guys. At any rate I didn't have any time to worry about it because just then a car horn sounded. I got in the rear seat with Tia and her date Tony. As I slid into the back seat I noticed Tony staring at me and quickly snapped my knees together. I was to slow and for the first time ever a man saw my female charms. On the way to the fair everybody was laughing and having a good time. Tony was paying a lot of attention to Tia who was sitting on his right, when suddenly he placed his left hand on my leg at the bottom of my dress. Tia made a joke and Tony gave her a hug with his right arm as the fingers on his left hand touched me just above my panties. For the next few miles Tony kept rubbing me as I tried to keep my legs as tightly together as possible. The sight of the fair grounds finally saved me. The thin material of my panties had become very wet and I'm not sure how much longer I could keep squeezing my legs tight. As we all climbed out of the car, Sharon's date Bob, surprised me by staring at my halter top and saying aloud that I had huge, great looking tits.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.