Cabin Merger

by Ale Stone

Copyright© 1999 by Ale Stone

Erotica Sex Story: A joke about skinny dipping started a new tradition for the two couples.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Swinging   .

Michael and his wife are friends of Kay, my wife, and me since our school years. Michael and I were friends even before I met Pam and he met Kay. We use to hang out together. We even spend holidays together and have bought a strip of land way up in no-mans-land where we have built two cabins for us, only divided by a rather small path just so if any of us would ever sell their cabin there wouldn't be any disputes over land or building. Both cabins are almost carbon-copies of each others and the view is almost exactly the same.

Most of the time we were at our cabins we spent together, switching cabins each day so none would have a heavier load of cleaning up and such. Only being separated during the nights. You would think that spending so much time together would put a strain on the friendship but it never have. On the contrary, it seemed to deepen it even more.

We weren't much for drinking but on the first and on the last day of us coming up there we would have a couple of drinks to make us comfortable in the cabins again. The last days celebration wasn't really any celebration, it was more a wake, preparing us for the new period of work and everyday life.

It was the first day of our second summer-vacation as married couples. It was warm, almost hot and humid even though it was late evening. We men were clothed in t-shirts and shorts, the women in tops and shorts.

"Ah, I'm hot," Kay, our friends wife, complained.

"Mmm, me too," Pam, my wife, chimed in.

"If it wasn't to much of an effort to get the bathing-suit I think I would go and take a dip," Kay continued.

"Me too," Pam agreed.

"Why bother? We could skinny-dip," I suggested not expecting being taken seriously. Even if we weren't modestly clothed we were clothed all the time we spend together.

"Yeah, why not make it a rule that when the temperature is above twenty degrees Celsius clothes are forbidden!" Michael said, taking my suggestion further.

"Yeah, why not!" Kay said.

"Mhm."

Was it a sound of agreement or disagreement from my wife?

"OK, lets do it! We start by taking a dip, nude!" Kay said and stood, shed her clothes and before anyone got the time to react ran down the path to the water.

Stunned we all looked at each others.

"Well. What the heck," my wife finally said. Stood. Shed her clothes, a little slower than Kay had done. Giving both me and Michael time to admire her nudity and her ass swaying as she departed down the path.

I looked at Michael and Michael looked at me.

"I was joking, for heavens sake!" he said with a big smile.

"Me too, but the girls aren't, are they? Lets make the best of the situation."

We stood and hurriedly got undressed and ran down to our wives.

"What took you so long?" Pam asked.

"Shock!" I laughed. "Two naked women at once is almost to much for me!"

"Ha ha," Pam laughed.

It was to dark to make out anything of the two white forms in the water but just knowing that my wife was naked and that Michael should see her was enough to make my cock hard and when I glanced over at Michael I saw that he too was flagging high.

Almost simultaneously we took a couple of steps out in the water and dived and swam underwater towards our wives. I don't know if they switched places or if both Michael and I got disoriented in the darkness and the black water but when I surfaced, letting my body slide up the naked form in front of me it wasn't my wife's breast that tickled my skin, it was my friend's wife's!

She didn't seem to mind judging by the smile on her lips and when I surfaced her hand was down in the water touching my cock and that it wasn't by accident was obvious because she took it in her hand and stroked it twice before she let go and with a little laugh threw herself backwards, arching her hips over the water-surface giving me a glimpse of her pussy and the light from the moon was enough to give me a good look at it.

She stopped a few meters away and stood, waiting for me? I dove and swam up to her but instead of surfacing next to her I stayed when I reached her and let my lips glide up along her thigh and gave her pussy a nibble before I continued to swim under water till I was behind her, there I repeated my surfacing, letting my body slide along hers and when I stood my cock poked her on the ass-cheeks and she pushed her ass back giving me the go ahead.

I looked around for my wife and Michael and saw that he was chasing her in the shallow water halfway between Kay, me and the beach. It was as if they moved in slow-motion, not only because it was obvious that Pam wanted to be caught but because the water were almost thigh-high. I couldn't see them clear enough to make out their bodies but for the silhouettes but I didn't have to have any light to picture my wife's naked forms.

Slim, rather broad shoulders and hips, curveous legs and a protruding ass with hard cheeks, flat stomach narrow waist and a high hill sloping down between her thighs in a hairy ridge framing two fat and long pussy-lips. Gray eyes, straight nose strewed with some freckles, full lips and high cheek-bones and a round chin.

I was woken from my thought by Kay who slid around in my arms and pressed her body against mine.

I bent down and put my lips on hers and her half-open mouth aloud my tongue to slip in to meet hers and was met half-way by it.

While our tongues played my hands strayed.

Down, over her hips around and cupping her ass in my hands. Lifting her a couple of decimeters, it was easy in the water, so my hard cock nestled between her thighs, rubbing the head against her soft pussy.

Her hand reached down, took my cock in a little to hard grip and drew it along her pussy, parting the pussy-lips and tried to sink down. Moaned a little disappointed when I didn't allow her

She tore her mouth from mine.

"Put it IN!" she hissed.

"Michael?" I asked though I wanted to say 'Pam'. I wasn't so sure that this was a good thing to do.

"Look at them," she whispered.

I had to turn around to see them and when I spotted them I saw that they had made their way to the beach and that Pam sat on Michael and by her movements it was clear to me what they were doing. My wife had a new cock in her cunt! For all I knew only the second one to enter her. I didn't think but only let Kay slide down the few centimeters necessary to impale her on my cock and my cock was engulfed in the second pussy of my life. I was a little disappointed. It wasn't that different from my wife's. I just couldn't tell the difference by feeling. Kay's pussy was just as tight as Pam's and just as deep though I came deeper into her than I had ever done in my wife's but that was mostly due to the fact that I was standing and Kay pushed down as hard as she could.

She wrapped her legs around my waist and started a rising movement, balancing the bulb just inside her and then sinking down with her hips tipped a little so her clit slid along my hard shaft and when she reached bottom she wrung her hips back, mashing the clit against my pubic-bone and further along my cock's stiff meat.

With her legs as levers she rose again with just the head of my cock inside her cunt making it point upwards, but still inside her. Then started her downward travel again in just the same manner as before.

"OH MY GOD!" Kay screamed in a muffled voice as she again started sink down. "My god!" she breathed in my ear. "Oh my Go-o-od-d-d!"

"Mmmmm," I hummed as my cock was engulfed and heated by her hot pussy after the coolness of the water it had been exposed to.

"Oh yyyyyeeeesssssssssss," she hissed as she was all the way down on my cock again and made her little rub in the nook between my cock and my pubic-bone. "Oooooh. Mmmmm. Yyyeeeesss."

She continued her little mantra while she rose and sank, rubbed and squeezed my cock with her velvet muscles.

Suddenly the stillness was broken by the sound of a diver, I thought at first, but I realized almost immediately that it was my wife crying out her joy as she climaxed on our friend's cock! This was to much for me. Almost as if it was in sympathy with my wife's climax I started to come and Kay came with me with a shriek that echoed over the still water of the lake.

I wondered if the wood and the lake and the wild-life had ever heard the unison cries of two women climaxing and the bellowing climaxes of two male humans.

Kay clung to me while her body relaxed almost entirely and it was a very light burden that I had literally in my hands.

With her still clinging to me I started to wade towards our spouses and over Kay's shoulders I saw Pam slumped over Michael's body. Once in a while her hips made a little jump which I had never seen or experienced. It was obvious that she to had had an earthshaking orgasm!

Michael lifted his head when he heard the splashing of water and gave me a big smile as he saw what I had in my arms. His wife, clinging to me with my cock still buried in her cunt, which now and then gave my cock a little hug and she moaned a little against my throat.

I didn't stop by Michael and my wife but continued up the path.

"If you walk any longer I'm going to cum again," Kay giggled in my ear.

"Be my guest," I offered generously making her giggle even more.

"Thank you," she managed before she was interrupted by the orgasm she had thought was a while coming.

During the rest of our walk she moaned and giggled while her pussy almost uninterrupted clasped my cock giving it a new hardness. She lifted her head when I carried her over the threshold of Pam's and mine cabin.

"Oh, this was a new way of carrying the bride over the threshold," she moaned as we passed over it and her cunt gave my cock a reassuring squeeze. "Oh, oops," she giggled.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.