Big D - Cover

Big D

by Becky

Copyright© 1999 by Becky

Incest Sex Story: It's nice to have a big one.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Size   .

My name is Anthony and I'm an 18 year old senior at my local school. For the last 6 months the most incredible things have happened. Ever since the 7th grade I've been known as Big "D". It all started in gym class and the first time we all took showers. All the other boys stared at my cock and commented how big it was. Personally I had just figured all boys were the same. Compared to the other guys, I was at least 3 times larger. Instantly my nick name became Big "D" and it has stuck with me. Over the years I have won a few bets when some new kid in school doesn't believe the stories about my huge cock. I always tell them to put their money where their mouth is. My cock is 6+1/2 inches long when I'm not using it but stretches out to 9 inches of steel when its show time. Always easy money for me.

About 6 months ago I was soaking in the tub when my kid sister Cheryl just walked in. Cheryl is 14 years old and going through puberty, however to me she is just my kid sister. A scrawny little pain in the neck kid sister. At any rate I screamed at her to get out. To my surprise she leaned against the sink and said no. Cheryl wanted to ask me a question. I yelled at her that I was taking a bath and told her to get out. Cheryl said she wasn't leaving until I answered her question. I couldn't believe the little twerp was standing in the bathroom with me in the tub naked. I was starting to get angry. I asked her what the question was and she replied that she wanted to know why all the kids called me Big "D". I asked her what she thought the reason was. Cheryl looked at the floor and blushed deep red. She told me that the older girls were talking and said I had the biggest male part ever. I explained to Cheryl that they were correct and told her to scram before I really got mad. Cheryl said she wanted to see my thing. She was just a kid so I said no. Needless to say Cheryl didn't budge one inch. Finally I decided to stand up and figured when she saw my cock she would run fleeing out of the bathroom.

I stood up and faced Cheryl. Water was dripping off me. Cheryl stared at my cock and whispered "WOW!". She asked if I was bigger than the other boys and I explained that when my cock was limp, I was bigger than most men ! Cheryl was amazed and asked if it got bigger. First I told Cheryl "it" was called a cock not an "it". Next I told her with the proper stimulation my cock grew a lot bigger. Cheryl stepped up to me and touched the head of my cock with her small slender fingers. My cock twitched and Cheryl jumped back. Without saying a word, Cheryl stepped up to me again and placed her hand as far around my cock as she could. I couldn't get my own hand around my cock and Cheryl's small hand seemed extra small trying to wrap around me. Since I didn't tell her to stop she started to touch my cock and huge balls all over with her finger tips. I showed her how to gently cradle my balls and how to gently move her hand up and down my cock. Cheryl was barely holding onto my cock as she felt meup. I told her to squeeze as she moved her fingers up and down my shaft. Her small fingers kept tracing up and down my huge cock. In practically no time I was rock hard and standing tall. Cheryl was rubbing my cock pretty good when my balls started to jump and twitch. I put my hand on her shoulder and pushed her completely out of the bathroom. After closing and locking the door I went back to my aching cock.

I was ready to explode and didn't want Cheryl to be frightened when my cum came blasting out in long hot streaks. My sister had made me real hot and it didn't take more than a few strokes before I exploded all over the bathroom floor. For the next week Cheryl didn't say anything about playing with my cock and making me hard. That Friday night my folks went out to the movies. Around 8:00 pm my sister knocked on my bedroom door and then came in. She had her best friend Mary with her. Cheryl didn't waste any time and explained that she had told Mary about my huge cock and now Mary wanted to see for herself. Just hearing my kid sister say words like cock made me get hot. I jumped off my bed and started to push both of the little boogers out of my room. Cheryl was insisting that I show her best friend my giant cock. Then Mary asked in a very shy voice "Please?". I asked them if they were serious or putting me on. After all, both of them were so young they didn't even wear bra's yet. Cheryl said I was wrong and that they both had on training bras. I told them my point was they were to young. Both the girls said the real point was I was to chicken. Moments later off came my shoes and socks. I gave them one last chance to run. The girls just stood their frozen in place. My jeans went next. Mary was getting nervous but Cheryl was jumping and screaming with excitement. I wasted no time and my underpants were gone in a flash. My half stiff love muscle hung their for the two girls to stare at.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.