Bar Date - Cover

Bar Date

by Becky

Copyright© 1999 by Becky

Erotica Sex Story: Careful who you pickup in the bar

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Slut Wife   Humiliation   .

My husband Rick and I like to spice up our sex life by playing games and pretending to be people we are not. Rick is 32 years old, a small man about 5 feet 5 inches tall and drives a taxi for a living. I'm 26 years old, 5 feet 2 inches tall, very petite and a part time secretary.

On occasion we have gone to the movies with me dressed as a nurse which is a favorite fantasy for Rick. He constantly rubs and explores every inch of my body during the movie and by the end we can hardly wait to get home before tearing off our clothes. Once Rick dressed as a fancy pimp and I wore a school girl outfit complete with knee socks and plaid skirt. He picked me up near a local school and after giving me some candy, drove me behind some vacant warehouses and we had great sex. Over the last year, I told Rick that one of my most intense fantasies would be to have sex with a large muscular mountain of a man. The heavy construction type. Rough and dirty on the outside and just as rough on the inside.

About a month ago Rick told me that he confided with one of the other taxi drivers about my fantasy and the guy, Hank, agreed to play the role and pick me up at a bar. Rick explained that Hank was 28 years old, about 6 feet 4 inches tall and weighed 245 pounds. He lifts weights as a hobby. Hank also had shoulder length dark blonde hair. Rick explained that I was to dress up in a really tight and short skirt. Frilly blouse, high heels a tons of make-up. I was to look like a cheap whore. Rick would drop me off at a bar in the city around 10:30 p.m., that was a hang-out for construction workers. Hank would already be there. After about 30 minutes Rick would come in and watch the action as Hank made his play for me. Rick even gave Hank $40 dollars for a cheap motel in case he was successful in picking me up and I really wanted to satisfy my fantasy.

On Friday night I was all nerves. I wore red high heels with a very short black skirt that was so tight I almost couldn't sit down. A pale red silk blouse with fake pearls completed the look. Underneath my clothes I wore a flimsy black bra and panty set with black thigh high elastic top stockings. My finger nails and lipstick were the same bright red color and I wore lots of black eye shadow. For the final touch I bought some very inexpensive perfume and sprayed lots on me. I looked and smelled like a very cheap woman.

At exactly 10:30 p.m. my husband dropped me off at the bar and said he would be inside to watch shortly. The place was crowded and filled with cigarette smoke. I went to the bar and ordered a strawberry Dakeri. Moments later Hank walked up to me and said hello. My heart almost leaped out of me. Hank was huge! He was wearing skin tight blue jeans with dirt and grease on them and a sweatshirt that had seen better days. Worn out leather boots and a wide belt around his waist made my pussy twitch with excitement. He had a rough looking face with a day old heavy beard showing. I told him my name was Sally and I was looking for a good time. He took me out onto the dance floor and for the next 20 minutes he held me close and pawed my ass and ground his waist tight against mine.

By the time we sat down and he bought me a drink I was hotter than a stick of dynamite ready to explode. The next time we went out onto the dance floor, we just stood in place as he kissed me and sent his tongue deep into my mouth as he held my ass with both his huge hands. Around mid-night the crowd was really packing the place in tight and Hank had me leaned up against the back wall as his hands roamed over my hips and back. The bar was much to crowded to dance anymore and we just stood their making out. I was so turned out that my pussy juices were running down my legs. Hank pulled my blouse out from my skirt and with one motion lifted my blouse and my bra out of the way exposing my entire right boob. He bent over and eagerly sucked on my nipple driving me crazy. Lots of men were looking at my naked tit but I was to excited to care.

Suddenly Hank grabbed my hand and started to drag me out to the rear door of the bar. As we squeezed our way through the crowd of wall-to-wall men, I felt many different hands grope me for a quick feel. Hands on my legs and arms. Hands on my tits. One guy grabbed my hand and shoved it between his legs. By the time we got out into the back alley, my blouse was completely open, my body was bruised by countless pinches and grabs and I had about 4 orgasms. Never in my entire life had I been so sexually excited. All those men. All those hands. An old, smelly and revolting drunk came up to me and asked for some pussy. Hank easily shoved the man to the ground and he didn't bother to get up. Hank grabbed me and gave me a kiss so hard it hurt my lips. He lifted up my skirt onto my hips and with one tug tore my lace panties off. He pushed me down to my knees and quickly unfastened his blue jeans. The largest and longest cock I have ever seen sprang out. It was easily twice the length of my husbands and thicker than my wrist. Hank held my head tight and shoved that monster into my mouth. He then began fucking my face. I wasn't giving him a blow job, he was literally fucking my face. I grabbed hold of his tight ass cheeks and immediately had another orgasm. This was better than any fantasy I could ever have had. Just then Hank lifted me up completely off my knees and laid me down on the hood of a junk car parked in the alley. He pushed my bra out of the way as he bit down on my nipples. He spread my legs wide. I felt his giant cock penetrate slightly into my soaking wet pussy. Then with a big push he penetrated me to the hilt. I let out a moan as the head of his cock hit hard against my uterus. He started to fuck me fast and moments later I screamed as I had the wildest orgasm of my entire life. My body was one giant nerve as Hank's cock emptied into my sore pussy hole. Hank stood back and I could see him breathing hard as his huge cock just hung their glistening wet. The drunk wino said he wanted some pussy too and hank told him to help himself. Hank was pulling his pants up as the wino slipped his filthy cock into my wet twat all the while smiling and repeating over and over again to himself that he liked sloppy seconds. The wino was rubbing his dirty hands over my boobs when he moaned slightly and deposited a load of cum into me. He looked over to Hank with a wide toothless grin. A moment later Hank went back into the bar and was gone. I pushed the wino off me and he stood there with his dick dripping cum all over himself.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.