Cutters Creek
Chapter 9: The Trial

Copyright© 1999 by Homer Vargas

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 9: The Trial - The State Secretary of education investigates all those pregnant schoolgirls in Cutter's Creek.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Humor   Incest   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

Alice sat impatiently in the steamy courtroom, already starting to fidget. Apparently Ruth was letting her "preparations" in the judge's chambers with her hunky young clerk take longer than she had expected. Alice could hardly blame the horny woman; the boy had a prick like a donkey and must fuck like a dream. Her own pussy juiced at the memory of seeing that long, thick cock rapidly disappearing over and over again deep into the hungry wet cunt of his sex-addled older lover. She had seen Ruth swoon in post orgasmic pleasure when the boy unloaded his potent seed into the horny woman. Alice could understand how the judge got a baby in her tummy!

Looking around, Alice noticed that the plaintiff's table was still empty, but the defendant's was already occupied by the husband -- Alice understood this was a contested divorce case -- and his lawyer. The husband, trim, muscular, handsome like all the men of Cutters Creek was looking pretty jaunty. He certainly did not lack for moral support. Behind him sat two sets of twins, two little blondes about twelve and two older ones, fourteen maybe, with red hair. The little girls were beautifully, roundly pregnant; the older girls were barely showing, but each already had a hungry infant at her breast. Not that the babies likely to stay hungry long, not with the boobs on the still delicate bodies of their young mothers! A young blond woman perhaps in her early twenties -- Alice had been in Cutter's Creek long enough to guess she was probably the younger twins' mother -- was nursing a two-year old of her own, resting him on her own growing belly. And from the younger twins' giggles, the older twins' fawning attention, and the young woman's adoring glances at the defendant, it was pretty obvious who had put the seven babies in those five sexy tummies.

Apparently there wasn't much else to do in Cutters Creek and the courtroom was filling up with curious spectators. The crowd just made the courtroom hotter and filled it with the musk of over a hundred perspiring bodies -- an odor that inevitably made Alice think about sex and her own growing horniness. Resisting the urge to finger herself, she wished she had brought one of the vibrators from her room at the Cutters Creek Bed and Breakfast. She noticed that quite a few of the women were sitting, fairly blissed out, with periodic shudders of delight passing over their faces. These women had not come unprepared as she had, it seemed.

At last a smiling and obviously freshly-fucked Judge Ruth Finster entered the courtroom. Scores of fingers -- masculine and feminine -- were rapidly withdrawn from dozens of soupy pussies as everyone respectfully rose. Dutifully the bailiff read out the case: "Perkins vs. Perkins. Mr. Charles Perkins is represented by Asa Suggs, Esq. Mrs. Cass-An-Dra Perkins is represented by Miss Sheri -- what kinda name is Sher-Eye? -- Rollins."

"I see you got your client to court, Asa. Where is Mrs. Perkins?" Judge Finster asked.

"Can't rightly say, Y'honor. I move you just dismiss this case. Don't seem right for no outlander wife to take money from a good man who needs it to feed his babies, anyhow."

The older twins sitting behind Charlie Perkins burst out "That's right Judge. Charlie's plannin' on us havin' big families!"

"Order in the court," Ruth gaveled. "You know I don't like divorces, Asa. I hoped we might arrange a reconciliation, but if the plaintiff doesn't appear in court... ?

Suddenly two women stormed through a back door of the courtroom, both scowling. The slightly older one, a blonde and quite attractive, notwithstanding the loose-fitting business suit, wore her hair in a bun. Alice guessed she was Cassandra Perkins, the wife. The other woman, obviously Sheri Rollins, also beautiful with long flowing black hair but wore a knee -length business dress suite, was talking on a cell phone. The two took their seats.

"Are you ready to proceed, Counselor?" Ruth asked.

Sheri held her finger up for one minute. "Yes, Clarence, I'll be in and out of this hillbilly court today. No problem-o, schedule me for a partners meeting tomorrow."

Ruth, obviously irritated, signaled the bailiff over and whispered an order. The bailiff then walked over and took the cell phone out of the lawyer's hand and gave it to the judge. Sheri opened her mouth to protest, but the judge cut her off. "Just because you come from the state capital does not mean you are exempt for courtroom etiquette, Miss Rollins. Another breech and you'll be spending a night in our county jail for misconduct."

"Notwithstanding the bad manners of some people," Ruth glared at Sheri and Cassandra, "courtesy is courtesy. Bailiff Kenrs, see that two ladies have a pitcher of our cold mineral water. And keep it filled. Ruth waited until the water appeared, noting that Sheri eyed it dismissively. "It's not Perrier, Honey, but it's what we drink here," the judge admonished. Chastened, both women poured small amounts and drank. Surprised by the taste, they filled their glasses and drank heartily. Judge Finster smiled and nodded for Sheri to begin.

"This divorce case should be open and shut," the young lawyer declared, a harsh tone in her voice. "My client's husband took a supposedly temporary job in Cutters Creek as a middle school teacher. Instead of returning home after the two months, he remained in the town over a year and began an adulterous cohabitation with two of his students, minors, and their families! Indeed, he has the temerity to bring them to this very courtroom!" Sheri pointed accusingly at the smiling defendant and the five happy women behind him. "Such a gross violation of the sanctity of matrimony demanded an immediate divorce and settlement of all the couple's property on my client."

"Does your client have anything to say, Asa?"

Asa nodded to Charlie.

"Your Honor, I love my wife very much and this is all a misunderstanding. I had been trying to get her to come visit me for a long time. She finally did come, unexpectedly, before I could get everything ready for her. She completely misunderstood the relationship with the young ladies who were just taking care of me and the house."

"Yeah, and he tooked good care of us, too, see?" blurted one of the red-haired twins, lifting her short maternity dress to expose her pregnant tummy."

"Outrageous, Your Honor!" shouted Sheri. "What more needs to be said? The obscene outburst from this underage hussy shows clearly that my client is entitled to her demands!"

"Objection. The Spencer girls are not on trial, Y'Honor. The plaintiff's lawyer is just badgering them."

"Sustained," the judge said coolly. "Call your first witness, Miss Rollins."

Sheri started to protest but thought better of it. Wiping perspiration from her forehead and taking another long refreshing drink of water she said, "I call Cassandra Perkins."

After the swearing in, Sheri got right down to business. "Ms. Perkins, would you tell the court what you found when you made a visit to your husband's residence in Cutters Creek?"

"It was depraved! A Saturnalia! An orgy of the most perverse degeneracy! It was..."

"Objection, Y'Honor. The witness is giving her opinion 'bout what was goin' on, not tellin' us what she saw."

"Sustained. You are going to have to be more specific Mrs. Perkins," Ruth said, a sly smile escaping her lips. "Describe in detail what you saw. And since you found it 'vulgar' perhaps you should use common, Anglo-Saxon words in your description. I remind you that you swore to tell the whole truth."

Cassandra blushed furiously, looked hopelessly at Sheri, took a long drink of water and began her tale. "It was late afternoon and no one was at the train station to meet me. With some difficulty I found someone to explain how to WALK to the hovel my husband was living in. At the door I stopped, hearing moaning from inside. Fearing that my husband was sick (thereby explaining why he did not pick me up at the station), I rushed right in. The sight stopped me cold in my tracks. There in the living room I saw the most disgusting thing I have ever witnessed."

"She ain't tellin' the juicy de-tails, Judge," Asa objected.

"I do not want to instruct you again Mrs. Perkins to refrain from judgmental terms like 'disgusting.' Please stick to the facts."

Defeated, Cassandra closed her eyes for a moment, took another drink of water and started again. "I found a girl, one of those," she pointed to one of the fourteen-year twins who stuck her tongue out at her, "sitting on the floor nude with her back against the foot of a long couch. The girl was breast-feeding a baby I assumed was hers. Between her outstretched legs was her twin sister on all fours performing cun ... er, eating out her sister's snatch. Her sister was also nude and while she was eating out her twin, she was also hovering over a small baby that was lying on its back. The baby was reaching up playing and also breastfeeding on the boobs that the girl was dangling overhead. The baby didn't seem to mind the milk dripping onto its face while it was playing with the thumb sized teat." Cassandra shuddered and continued.

"Sitting on the couch was a nude man whose face was blocked by one of those pregnant girls," she pointed at the twelve year olds, "who were also nude. She was in his lap, impaled on his dick and riding him, facing outward. The man was reaching around the girl, feeling up her breasts and swollen belly. Like two rutting animals, they also had their legs spread apart and, crammed between them, was the other blond girl. She was lapping the place where the man and girl were joined. Each time the riding girl rose up and then down, a loud squishing sound would erupt and the lapping girl would dive in at all of the fluids that were leaking out of fucking girl."

"It was then I broke from my shock and screamed for everyone to stop. Only then did the man on the couch look around the girl thrashing in his lap and I saw it was my husband!"

"In the middle of the commotion, that woman," Cassandra pointed to the younger twins' mother, "walked into the living room from the kitchen wearing nothing but a skimpy apron and high heels, carrying a tray of sandwiches and a pitcher of lemonade. 'Charlie, honey, you and the girls is gonna need some refreshment if you keep that up, ' she said as if nothing out of the ordinary was going on.

"Then she noticed me and asked who I was. I told her indignantly I was Charles's lawful wife. She just grinned and said, 'Welcome, ma'am. You're one lucky woman. We're just Charles's natural wives, but your Charlie here sure can fuck! And he don't shoot no blanks neither. You must have a slew 'o young'uns." I must have looked at her quizzically and she patted her belly and said, "I was so proud when he put babies first into my nieces Polly and Molly and then even into my little Janny and Nanny -- pert near the first time he did 'em, too -- I talked Pa into letting him give me a baby, too.'"

"At that point I stormed out with my luggage to the nearest motel. I could hear the moaning start up as soon as I walked out. The animals inside obviously couldn't control themselves."

Ruth almost admonished Cassandra again about her language, but just allowed Sheri to call her next witness.

"Miss Lucy Spencer. May I remind you that you have sworn to tell the truth?"

"Sure, Ma'am. I always tells the truth."

"Good. Are you the mother of those girls?" she asked, pointing at the blonde twins.

"Yes, Ma'am. Ain't they pretty? Specially with their baby bellies!"

Sheri ignored this. "Mrs. Perkins testified that you seemed to approve of your daughters and nieces living with Charlie Perkins and 'takin' car of him and the house.' Would you tell the court how you five whore ... er, how the five of you came to live with Mr. Perkins?"

"How can I 'tell the court?' The court ain't got ears?" The young woman asked innocently. Guffaws broke the silence of the courtroom.

"I mean, tell everybody in the courtroom." Shari replied icily.

"Oh, they already know, but I'll tell you, Ma'am. It's real sexy! Well Charlie was spendin' so much time driving between the MaCabe's cabin to fuck Polly and Molly and then over to Ma and Pa's to fuck me and my girls, it just made more sense for us to all move in with him. That way we could all get fucked more often with less work on poor Charlie. 'Sides," she admitted, "I saw Ma giving him the eye and I didn't want to share him any more'n I already was. 'Tween my girls and my nieces, he hardly had time to fuck me more'n two or three times a day while I's over at Ma and Pa's place. I love Ma and Pa and all, but I just needed more cock than that, Ma'am. You're a woman; I'm sure you understand."

"Hardly!" Shari gasped. "Uh ... maybe you could you just start from the beginning, anyway?"

"Sure 'nuf, Ma'am. I first heard about Mr. Perkins, Charlie, cause he's the 7th grade teacher for my sister May's oldest daughters. That's Polly and Molly, like I said. Well, you know how girls that age are. They've already gotten babies from their Pa or their brothers, maybe an uncle or two, but at that age they start to get interested in BOYS! And all the little girls in Charlie's class were goin' ape over a sexy outlander man in town, a man without no woman."

"Do you mean that Mr. Perkins did not disclose that he was married?"

"Oh, I guess ever' body knowed he was married, but his woman with him, givin' him whatever' man needs ever' day, so the girls figured he was 'up for grabs.' They were on him like flies, doing all the things little girls do at that age to get fucked, running around without panties, flashing him their hairless little cunnies, bumping him with their newly developed tits. But my Polly and Molly were smart. They had heard that outlanders are not used to fucking little girls and that he wouldn't be horny enough to do it for two or three weeks, so they just pretended to be serious students and didn't join in the teasing. 'Sides, they had to make sure they made their move at the right time for them, too."

"When their time was right they showed up at his room after school one Friday afternoon. They said his eyes bulged when he saw them in their little cheerleader cunni-skirts and big boobs on their little bodies, jigglin' braless under their short tops. But that's not all the little scamps were countin' on. They'd just come from cheerleadin' practice and the prancin' and jumpin' and flashin' their pussies had both the girls worked up. I can tell you, the girl juice of a horny teen pussy gives off a real aroma! So when they stood on both sides of him with their thin blouses plastered to their sweaty young boobies, ole Charlie didn't stand a chance," she giggled. "Before they got through asking some phony question about their homework, they saw Charlie's prick get big and hard in his pants."

"'Oh Mr. Perkins, is that 'cause 'o us?' Molly said reaching down to rub Charlie's hard-on. "'We were afraid you didn't LIKE little girls?' Polly added as her hand joined her sister's. 'You ain't been fucking none of us?'"

"'Girls! Polly, Molly, please stop that. I... ?'"

"'Why should we stop, Mr. Perkins? Nobody's showed you how Cutters Creek girls make a man feel welcome.' Molly said as her sister unbuttoned Charlie's pants."

"'Well ... well ... Welcome?' Charlie sputtered."

"'Sure Mr. Perkins, ' Polly told him 'the Reverend says that a good girl should respect her elders and welcome his seed into her body every day.' She done pushed Molly's head down onto Charlie's rod, now that it was stiff enough to stick out of his pants. 'It'd be an honor to welcome our teacher the proper way.' Charlie was a fussin', but he sure didn't stop Molly from suckin' him hard. Molly stood up real proud that she was able to get him goin enuf that she could taste a tad of spunk already. He protested that it ain't proper to touch girls that way, but Polly bein' the older one said it ain't proper lettin' his wild willy go uncovered like that. Charlie agreed, and said that it should be covered right away. He just didn't understand HOW she was planin' to cover it. My little Polly took his agreement as approval and hopped into his lap. She said he done slid all the way up her cunny in the first thrust. He was worried that he hurt her and asked if she ever done it before. Molly just laughed and told our silly Charlie that they both do it every day with their dad and all weekend long with their dad and uncle, my pa."

"Charlie was still objectin' with his mouth but argreein' with his hips as he bucked into Polly while she rode him. He asked sum'tin silly like if their ma would get mad about them doin' that with their dad or doin' him. Polly was too far gone thrasin' in his lap with one of her big old squirty climaxes cumin on to answer anything straight. Molly just told him that their ma would be mad if they didn't help release Pa every day and do the lord's work by makin' as many babies as possible like the preacher says. Shucks, their ma's always braggin' about how those two girls can get a guy to fire off more times that most gals their age. Anyway, Polly's cunny clamps down like a raccoon trap when she cums and squirts like a garden hose, so when she started there was no way Charlie wasn't gonna go off himself."

"Polly was proud as a prize hen that she got a load in her from her new teacher and Molly noticed that it must have been a long time for poor old Charlie, he was still rock hard, even with stream of jizz running out of his pecker hole. So she jumped aboard and Polly just shut up Charlie by stickin' her boobs in his face for him to suck on. They told him afterwards that they could all go back to their house and their ma would let him fuck all day if they wanted!"

"Charlie was such a ninny back then that he got scared, but Polly and Molly both lickin' him to attention was changin' his ways. When they told him that their ma would be so proud to have a teacher's baby in the family that she would even suck him hard after bangin' the girls so he could be sure to fill 'em up all weekend long."

"Well, after gettin' fucked by those two little minxes there in the schoolroom, Charlie was in a kinda daze and let the girls guide him to his car. Molly drove while Polly sat in his lap in the back seat with his prick up in her and letting him suck her tits. When they got him home they took him to their room to spend the weekend fucking him some more. Bob and Eileen were so happy their daughters had landed the new teacher and knowing it was the right time of the month for them to make babies, they just shut the bedroom door and brought them food and lots of our good Spirit Springs water all weekend, sure that by Monday morning their daughters would be making babies again."

"I guess Charlie was a little bit embarrassed to be fucking two of his students, but he didn't stop goin' home with them every day. Maybe he was a little afraid when he found out in a couple of weeks that he had made them both preggers, but Bob and Eileen told him they were real happy their girls to welcome him t by giving him his first Cutters Creek babies. Eileen was so happy she took him aside one afternoon and told him she was about ready for another baby and thought it would be a good joke on Bob if Charlie put this on in her. He tried to object, but had no better luck with the mom than with the daughters and soon Eileen had a pussy full of Charlie's baby making sunk. Still Charlie tried to keep it quiet, but it didn't do no good. You know little girls, liking to brag when they've got a new boy fucking 'em. They just had to tell my girls."

"Well once Janny and Nanny found out not only that their 'big cousins' had their teacher fucking them but that they were going to have his babies too, my girls just had to do the same thing. They begged and begged 'til one weekend Polly and Molly let 'em come over for a 'sleepover' with Charlie. They said he was a little bashful, but when he saw all four of 'em nekkid, Molly eatin' Janny and Polly eatin' Nanny and telling Charlie how good and juicy their little cunnies were and how he could probab'ly put a baby in those tight little bellies that night, his cock just took over and he fucked 'em again and again. Well, 'fore you know it my babies were knocked up with babies of their own. Then, when I saw my little girls with the beginnings of a cute little tummy bulge I was so happy I just had to let Charlie give me one too, purdy soon after we moved in with him, like I said. Is there sumpin' wrong for a woman to want to stay close to the man that gave her the baby she's carryin' in her belly?"

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.