Cutters Creek - Cover

Cutters Creek

Copyright© 1999 by Homer Vargas

Chapter 7

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 7 - The State Secretary of education investigates all those pregnant schoolgirls in Cutter's Creek.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Humor   Incest   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

The obscene spectacle of a young teen being bred in a Sex Ed class as a "demonstration" of how to make a baby shocked the Superintendent of Education deeply. Even harder for her to understand, however, was her own reaction to it. Instead of rushing in to prevent this outrage, Alice had been so aroused, she thrust her own hand into her snatch and brought herself to three powerful climaxes. Even as she attempted to sneak away in shame, she was immobilized by the final act in the obscene drama.

"Did you come good for me honey?" the teacher asked with concern as he at last withdrew his massive cock from the girl's grasping pussy. The dazed teen nodded wordlessly, grinning vacantly up at the man who had just filled her fertile cunt with his seed, making her come as never in her life and. "That's good honey. Good comes help the sperm go deep into you and make that little tummy swell and get this filled up with milk." He gently tweaked the girl's still hard nipple.

"Cindy Dee," he addressed one of the girls who had gathered around to watch, "would you bring Jill a little pillow for her butt. We want to keep all the sperm, where?" He turned didactically to the class.

"Where it'll do the most good," the class replied in unison. Soon Jill's slim ass was propped higher than her head and, sure enough, only a few globs of her teacher's thick sperm were leaking from her puffy slit.

Mr. Johnson kissed the girl and said, "We have to continue with the class honey, but Linda Sue and Bonny will keep you coming a while longer to help you catch. And you be sure to come to see me after school; I want to put another load or two in you, just to be on the safe side, OK?"

As Alice at last tore herself away from the scene, one of Jill's pregnant classmates was sucking on one tit and worrying the other while the other girl, who's tummy was just as big, was slowly fucking the moaning girl with a huge curving dildo that looked remarkably like the teacher's cock.

By now it was early lunch period and, surprisingly, Alice already felt hungry, notwithstanding the gargantuan breakfast she had devoured. Perhaps she might regain her composure by visiting the cafeteria. Here, at least things looked normal. Laughing, noisy students were packed in rows on each side of long tables, their plates piled with wholesome-looking food. Boys and girls alike were scarfing burgers and fries and washing it all down with large glasses of milk. The quantities of food were enormous and reminded Alice of the huge amounts the State was spending on lunch subsidies in the county. But it was obviously necessary. All the boys were big and amazingly well-build, broad shoulders and firm, narrow waists. Alice was thinking they probably had had great asses and huge cocks, too, when she caught herself. And of course many of the girls were "eating for two."

But when she began to take notice of the snippets of the children's conversations, all semblance of normalcy evaporated.

"Hey, Martha Nell, guess what? I Did my EPT last night," said one girl who looked no more than 11. "Looks like I got another baby coming."

"Well good for you, Lindy Lou, but I did mine last week. Looks like I beat you again," her companion replied a little cattily.

"Yeah, but I got this on is from a real boyfriend, not one of my little brothers, like you," Lindy spat back.

"Not my brother's," Martha Nell replied defensively, "Paw did me this time."

At this point Alice's attention was drawn away to a commotion at another table where a teacher was trying to restore order. "Elmer, you know the rules. You can't bring out your penis and masturbate at the table; you know it just makes the girls around you want to suck you off."

"It's not fair Miz Purdy. Ellie May was rubbing me under the table and telling me she was O-view-latin' and I could fuck her this afternoon after school."

"Ellie May is that true?" the teacher asked, then looked around. Ellie May? Ellie May, where are you?

The question was answered when the boy suddenly went rigid and bellowed in obvious climax. Moments later the grinning, semen-coated face of a pretty blonde senior appeared from beneath the table. "I couldn't help it Miz Purdy. Elmer's just sooo yummy!"

"That's no excuse, Ellie May, all the boys are yummy." The teacher paused, realizing she had let something slip. "This is the third time this week you've blown someone during lunch period. You have to learn better self-control. I'm going to have to put you on detention."

"Really?" the excited girl replied. "I hope it's with Coach Smuthers. He knocked me up during a detention my sophomore year!"

"As a matter of fact it is, not that you should be concerned about that in your condition," the teacher remarked eyeing the girl's small but evident bulge.

"Don't matter; he's a good titty fucker, too," replied the girl, cupping a huge set of jugs to make her point.

Alice decided she had seen enough in the cafeteria. Hurriedly she finished her second burger and gulped another glass of the delicious local buttermilk. As she walked back toward the classrooms, she heard voices coming from the bushes. "Oh Donny, Donny <gasp> you're making me come againnnnn!" We've go to stop. You promised you were just going to "help me out" while by boyfriend was away on the field triiiipppp," a girl's voice moaned, obviously in the throes of orgasm.

"I know, Janey <pant> I was just goin' to eat you, but when I tasted how sweet you were and how thick and sticky your cum was, I just knew you had to be O-view-latin'. <grunt> If Sammy really loved you, he wouldn't have gone off and left you where you were ready to make a baby! And you'd be so beautiful with my baby stretching your belly this time."

Alice was already walking away when she heard the girl screaming her surrender. "Yesssss! Give it to me Oh, fuck, I want a baby. Give me your baby Donny, your babeeeeee!"

The State Superintendent of Education had never really recovered from what she saw in the Sex Ed class, then the outrageous scenes in the cafeteria, and now she had overheard another school girl getting her lights fucked out and likely knocked up. Alice was boiling. In the main building now, she ducked into the toilet in the teachers' lounge for some relief, momentarily regretting she had not brought along that long thick vibrator she had used the first afternoon. Fortunately, no one was around; quickly she entered stall and dropped her skirt. Moments later she was sitting with her panties around her ankles and three fingers thrust deep into her gushy, throbbing cunt. The first orgasm took her almost immediately and she settled back for a next more leisurely one, wondering briefly why she had chosen to wear the panties. They just got in your way when you needed to get off in a hurry. She unbuttoned her blouse, unclasped her bra, which seemed very tight, and got down to business.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.