Cutters Creek - Cover

Cutters Creek

Copyright© 1999 by Homer Vargas

Chapter 6

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 6 - The State Secretary of education investigates all those pregnant schoolgirls in Cutter's Creek.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Humor   Incest   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

Thanks to Billy Breed for the inspiration and the used of one very hot scene.

It was a struggle for Alice to get up the next morning. She and Jennie had made love - well, Jennie had done most of the making -- for most of the night. Now Jennie was lying curled in the bed they had shared, tuckered from her exertions. Alice had never been with a woman before, but it had been wonderful. Her younger companion's long years with Annie had taught her just how to please a woman. Alice had never come so many times in one night. She was tempted to awaken Jennie and start again, but reason prevailed. She had come to Cutters Creek for a purpose, not to let this beautiful bisexual woman fuck her silly.

She had to get to the bottom of the absurd behavior of everyone in this crazy town. No reason to beat around the bush. Alice decided to go to inspect the school first. She really didn't have time for a big breakfast but allowed the Prentice sisters to prepare her a "little sump'n." That turned out to be a mountain of waffles drowned in thick strawberry syrup and served with pounds of the local cream cheese, platters of bacon, over easy eggs and a pitcher of freshly-squeezed orange juice spiced just right, although Alice didn't know it, with several slugs of the brandy. By the time she pushed herself away from the table, Alice was feeling sleepy and - amazingly, considering how she had spent the night - horny again.

The school LOOKED normal enough, set back on the top of a hill, circular drive and flagpole out front. Alice though she might find out more if she did not announce herself to the principal. She strolled through the halls as if she were the mother of a student there. There was only one distinctive thing about Alice, although she was not aware of it: she was the only woman who was not pregnant or nursing or both. Poking her head into several classrooms, she saw sums being done, maps being explained and spelling words written on blackboards. Nothing looked out of the ordinary until she reached what appeared to be a sex education class.

On these walls were large posters showing in rather more detail than Alice thought necessary, the parts of the human reproductive system with the female erogenous zones well marked. Even more shocking were other posters showing couples actually Doing It. Each lifelike picture was labeled, "Missionary," "Doggie," "Riding St. George," "Ankles-to-Ceiling," "Shoulder Drape," and numerous other positions Alice had never heard off. Were they using the Kama Sutra as a text, she wondered. Another wall had drawings of a nude young woman - a girl really - in various stages of pregnancy. Neither the instructor, a handsome young man in his late twenties or the normally rowdy students seemed to be paying much attention to the lewd images on the wall.

"Settle down now students," announced the instructor. "Today we are going to have a class on making a baby."

Alice was so astonished she was not sure she had heard correctly.

"Aw, Mr. Johnston. We did that last year," complained one boy.

"Yeah, we know all 'bout makin' babies," a girl added. Everyone giggled as she patted her own bulging tummy. "See!"

Even having read all the reports that Annie had send in, Alice was still not prepared to see a young girl so enormously pregnant. The child was HUGE. Alice didn't know how the girl could stand with a distended belly poking so far in from of her. Why, the size of her tits alone would have unbalanced a larger woman.

"Just because you got yourself knocked up, Molly, doesn't mean even YOU know all about it. Besides, not everyone has a couple of uncles and a brother in the house to show them how, like you do. For example, who knows how to tell on which day a woman is most likely to get a baby in her tummy?

"That's easy, Mr. Johnson," a tall boy answered raising his hand.

"Alright, Ebeneezer, tell us"

"The day she gets a man to put his thang in'er and fill'er up with baby juice."

The class exploded in laughter and Mr. Johnson looked a little cross with himself at having set up the smart-Alec's reply. "Yes, and how does a man decide which day to do that, Ebeneezer?" the teacher tried to recover.

"'Which day?' I don't know what you mean, Mr. Johnson. Sally May says I gotta do it every day a couple of times at least. I guess she don't want to take no chances." A nervous titter from a pretty pregnant girl in the back of the class confirmed the boy's surmise.

"That's all very well, Ebeneezer, when you've got just two or three wives or sisters or girlfriends and you can keep all of them filled up, but when you get older, you may have dozens of women that you will want to keep knocked up. You can't fuck them all every day, can you?"

"Gosh, Mr. Johnson, I never though about that," the boy admitted as the other students giggled at his embarrassment.

"So you have to be able to tell when a woman is 'fertile, ' you can fuck each one on the best day and make them all pregnant."

"Wow!" exclaimed a thin little girl, thin except for her belly and rack, that is. "And I thought Pa was just lucky with me, and Ma and my twelve sisters."

"You see, class; that's why you go to school, to learn thing that will help you when you grow up. Now who can tell me what 'fertile' means?" he paused to write the word on the blackboard.

A lanky boy in the front row grinned and raised his hand, "Does it mean a guy can preg up a girl the very first time you do her, like I did Emmy Lou?"

"No, Elmer, I believe you are thinking about 'virile.'" Mr. Johnson wrote V-I-R-I-L-E on the board, too. "Anybody else?"

"Ah knows," a young giant from the back said. "It's when a boy's pecker gets real big and hard anytime it's near a good pussy. Like mine when I'm with Bonny. You want us to show you, Mr. Johnson?" A tiny girl beside him with the merest hint of a belly brightened at the thought.

"Er, no, Jeremiah, that won't be necessary during this lesson. The condition that Jeremiah is describing is called 'potency.'" P-O-T-E-N-C-Y was added to the list.

"I remember you told us that a boy and girl can make a baby when the boy fucks his baby juice into the girl's pussy and his sperms find her eggs," a blond girl said. "So I guess 'fertile' is when her eggs are in the best place to get found."

"Very good, Cindy Dee! Did you know that you were fertile the day you got pregnant?"

"No, sir. it just kinda happened. A few months ago Jody came into us girls' room one night purdy soon after we heard Ma start getting' it from Pa. Jody said Pa was gonna fuck another baby into Ma and he wanted to fuck one into me. His pecker was so big and hard I just opened up my legs and let him put it in me. Didn't hurt 'cept a little the first time. Then it shore did feel good! We've been doin' it every night since. Seems me and Ma caught 'bout the same time."

Alice was in a state of shock hearing this class and, to tell the truth, she was getting rather turned on by it.

"You see, class, neither Cindy nor Jody really knew how to make a baby because they didn't know which day Cindy was..." he paused.

"Fer-tile" the class chorused.

"Very good! OK so now we know WHY it's important to find out when a girl is 'fertile.' Now what girl would like to volunteer to help me show us HOW to tell she is 'fertile?'"

Suspecting that this might result in having their handsome Sex-Ed teacher's reportedly very large prick in them, all the girls tried to jostle their way forward. "Juanita, Linda Sue, Becky Jane, ya'll just step back," the teacher admonished. "You know you're already pregnant."

To a disappointed chorus of "Aw, Mr. Johnson!" most of the eager girls returned to their seats. Only two remained, looking quite uncomfortable.

"Well, Jill Finch and Sarah Reiley," he smiled. "I guess it's no surprise that you girls who have not been in Cutters Creek long would have some "catching up" to do. Neither one of you are pregnant are you?"

Both girls shook their heads.

"But you have been fucking, haven't you?"

"Oh, yes Mr. Johnson!" Sarah exclaimed excitedly. "Jason Miller did me on the hayride last week and he's..."

"That's alright Sarah. We can all imagine what Jason has been doing to you without your telling us. What about you Jill?"

Jill shook her head, to the surprise and dismay of the class. "I'll do'er," rang out a voice from the back of the class, but the teacher ignored the interruption.

"Well, this is a little out of the ordinary. We usually cover deflowering virgins in the elementary school classes, but I guess a review of that topic wouldn't be out of order. Is that alright with you dear," Mr. Johnson asked kindly.

Jill didn't know what to think but her friend Sarah was mouthing "Yes." She nodded.

Mr. Johnson pulled the young teen into his lap while continuing to face the class. "Well, the preliminaries are all the same, whether you want to check a girl's fertility or you already know you are going to fuck her. The first thing is to arouse her," he instructed.

"Why, Mr. Johnson? Shit, my Francine is 'roused all the time, anyhow," Abe Stoval remarked.

"Yes, Abe, but you have Francine already knocked up. Not all girls and women are that horny, at least not all the time." Johnson sensed some incredulity at this last statement and indeed it did seem rather hypothetical here in Cutters Creek where all the women WERE horny all the time. But he continued on "by the book."

"Do you have any special erogenous zones, Jill, honey?"

The excited girl looked at him uncomprehendingly.

"I mean what really turns you on?"

"I don't know," Jill said, not entirely truthfully. Lately almost everything turned her on, especially Cliff Cooper. Jill liked Cliff, but she didn't have a chance with him. He already had a girlfriend named Mandy whom Cliff had knocked up recently and the pregnancy had given the girl huge tits. Jill envied those tits; all the boys in school stared at the girls with big tits. Hers had grown from an A to a C since she moved here, but they were still a lot smaller than Mandy's or most of the other girls.

"Well, what to you do when you masturbate?" Her teacher's question brought her back from her reverie. "Where do you touch yourself to get off, you know, to please yourself?"

Jill turned bright red. "I don't DO that, Mr. Johnson! Mamma always told me..."

Jill's words were immediately drowned out by a roar of disbelief. Cat calls of "No, way!" and "Liar, Liar, Pants on fire" filled the room.

"Class! Class!" Johnson spoke up to restore order. "Is that anyway to behave with a new student? Jill isn't from around here and outlanders have some funny beliefs about sex and trying NOT to make babies. Jill just hasn't been in Cutters Creek long enough to lean our ways. You all studied masturbation in third grade. Outlanders let their children learn from other children and sometime the girls don't learn until they are fourteen or fifteen!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.