Cutters Creek - Cover

Cutters Creek

Copyright© 1999 by Homer Vargas

Chapter 3

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The State Secretary of education investigates all those pregnant schoolgirls in Cutter's Creek.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Humor   Incest   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

Cindy's Story:

Cindy had decided she would just ignore the silly Alexi's "warning." She wasn't going to be dissuaded by a woman with such little control of her own slutty desires as to let a sixth-grade boy make her pregnant. No, she was determined to have it out with the source of all the trouble here in Cutters Creek, that ignorant, benighted preacher of the Church of the Spirit. From what she could tell, it was even worse that the Unity Church of Fertile Valley of which it was an offshoot. The local preacher, John Daniels, was apparently the little brother of Luke Daniels of Fertile Valley.

"Hi, Miz Morrow" came the cheery greeting as Cindy walked into the Church office.

"Lou Ann! What are you doing here?" Cindy asked, surprised. "You should be in school." Lou Ann Harris and her mother were one of the few bright spots in Cindy's work recently. She had convinced Peggy Harris to leave her, ne'er do well husband and use the money she used to give him for beer to help Lou Ann to stay in school.

"Oh, I don't need to go to school, no more Elmer Baxter told me it was alright to drop out. I can make us some money."

"And why would you be doing something just because Elmer Baxter told you to?" Cindy asked.

"Oh, me and Elmer are gonna to get married," the girl gushed "Least I hope he'll marry me. I'm a little pregnant."

"Pregnant? But how, Lou Ann? Don't you remember talking about not letting any boys have sex with you?"

"And I didn't, 'least I didn't know what we were doing was 'havin' sex.' Elmer said he wanted to show me something he learned at the Boys Auxiliary from Church. I asked him what but he wouldn't tell me. He said he would show me, but I had to pull up my dress and pull down my panties. I didn't want to do it, but I figured if he learned it in Church it must be OK."

"It was better than O.K., Miz Morrow He got down on his knees and started licking me, right between the legs. I got real wet, you know, like when I play with myself. Elmer said I tasted real good. He kept licking and kissing me and made me feel real good. I got sorta trembly, so Elmer said I should sit on the couch but keep my legs spread wide open."

"He went back to licking me but then he started sucking on something he called my 'zlitty' and that made me feel even better. Pretty soon I was buckin' and shakin' all over. I didn't even feel it when he put is big ole prick in me and by the time I felt him shoving in and out, it felt too good to make him stop. He did that a bunch of times that night and sure enough three weeks later I missed my period."

"But how could that happen, Lou Ann? I thought you and your mother were both going on the Pill 'in case.'

"Well," she grinned, "I reckon Elmer and Daddy just have really strong baby juice."

"'And Daddy?'" Cindy asked.

"Yeah, one night a few weeks after me and Elmer started going at it, Daddy came over to visit me like Mom promised him. Daddy started lookin' at my breasts and Momma got real mad at him. "I cain't help it Peggy, you know how I love seein' the titties of a pregnant girl." They got to arguing. Mom said I wasn't pregnant (I hadn't told her) and Daddy said she shouldn't be jealous, 'cause she had bigger, prettier tits than I did and he wanted to see them. Momma was still mad and was trying to keep Daddy from getting his hand in her blouse. I guess she didn't try hard enough because I heard her start to giggle. When I peeked in at them, Daddy had Momma down on her back playing with the nipple of one or her big old boobies while he was sucking on the other one. Then Momma go to enjoying it. She had one hand holding Daddy's head to her breast and was fingering herself with the other one. I guess Mom already knew about her 'zlitty.''"

"Then Daddy whispered something about showing her what he had learned a Men's Fellowship. Oops! I knew what that was, but Momma didn't. Soon Daddy was licking her between the legs and he must have found her zlitty, too, 'cause Momma started bucking and moanin' just like I had with Elmer. I knew what was about to happen and kind of wanted to warn Momma, but when I saw Daddy pull that big prick out and start to shove it up in Momma, I could tell it was too late. And besides I was playing with myself to beat the band. Then Momma started screaming for him to fuck her, fuck her good. I guess he did, 'cause Momma shore made a lot of racket that night. Daddy came over a few more nights to fuck her some more and she turned up pregnant again a couple of week after I missed my period."

Although Cindy' wanted to find out more about Lou Ann and her mother, the time for her appointment was long past. "Who is taking so long in there with Rev. Daniels, anyway? she asked.

"Judge Finster," Lou Ann replied

Cindy almost laugher out loud. This was worth waiting for! Ruth Finster was Rev. Daniels's nemesis on the County Board. Whether it was zoning for a bigger parking lot or tax exemptions on Church businesses, Ruth fought the Church at every turn. "This is not Rev. Daniels's day, she remarked with a grin. "Here I am waiting to give him an earful and Judge Finster must be in there doing the same.'"

"No, I don't think so. I believe it's a prayer meetin' or sumpin'," Lou Ann said seriously.

Now Cindy 'really felt like laughing. Ruth Finster was a friend of hers - on of the few professional women in the county -- and a very reserved Episcopalian. She was not likely to be in prayer with a Holy Roller. "You must be mistaken, Lou Ann."

I don't think so, Ma'am. I was listening to then before you came in. Wanna here?" she replied and turned on the intercom.

"Oh, Lord! Yes! Oh yes! Give me more. Oh, God! I need it! Fill me with the spirit. Fill me again!" Ruth was screaming.

"Didn't I tell you?" Lou Ann announced. "Judge Finster is praying."

Cindy wasn't so sure. Her doubts only increased fifteen minutes later when the Judge wandered out of the preacher's study with a big dreamy smile on her face. She didn't seem to hear Cindy's greeting at first. Her blouse was buttoned up crooked and half of her bra was hanging out of her purse. She didn't seem to care that her skirt was turned sideways. Fortunately, Cindy didn't notice and something white and slimy was trickling down the inside of her thigh.

"I hope you gave him a piece of your mind, Ruth" Cindy said uncertainly.

"Oh, did he ever get a piece... of my mind." The judge grinned weakly.

"You can go in now" Lou Ann smiled.

The Reverend John "Jack" Daniels looked exactly as Cindy expected -- 100% TV evangelist. His expensive cream suit, string tie, long slicked-back hair and soft low heel boots confirmed him as an oily charlatan in Cindy's eyes. "Well, if it isn't the pretty Miss Morrow from the Welfare Department. What can I do for you ma'am? How have you been?"

"I'm fine thank you, but I didn't come to chat," Cindy replied, none too politely.

"Sure thing, Miss. Can I offer you some iced tea?" Cindy was a Diet Coke fan and had never gotten into iced tea that most people in Cutter's Creek drank constantly. Most women, anyway. The men mainly drank beer.

"I don't think... " The preacher reached across the desk and was already pouring her a big glass. "Oh, I guess so. Thank you. This isn't a social call, Rev. Daniels."

"Any visit from a pretty woman is call for Cutters Creek hospitality, Ma'mn. Especially a lady who is helping so many or our flock in need" he smiled, looking at Cindy and the tall glass.

Seeing no way to avoid the local ceremoniousness, Cindy took a sip of the tea. "That's exactly what I came to talk about Rev. Daniels. You see,... "

"How do you like it?"

"Hmm. An... interesting flavor," Cindy admitted, trying to turn the conversation to business.

"Made with our own Font of Blessing Springs water, " the preacher explained. The Church has been bottling it for about a year now."

"That's very nice," Cindy replied, taking a larger sip of the beverage.

"So what bring you here, ma'am?" the Reverend smiled.

Cindy took another sip. Surprisingly good stuff, she thought. No wonder so many women drank it. Anyway, down to business. Reverend Daniels might be a little backward in his social views, but he was certainly polite. And kind of cute, now that she noticed. She realized that she no longer felt quite the ire as when she walked in. "Reverend Daniels, I have come to speak with you about your spreading of these absurd and retrograde notions about the place of women. How can you preach that a woman's highest duty is to propagate. Surly you can see the results. You are turning the community into a rabbit hutch and welfare rolls are expanding obscenely like... " Cindy stopped. She was about to blurt out "like the belly of a pregnant twelve year old." It was just the first thing that popped into her mind, but it did seem a little harsh.

"Now I don't believe that you mean that, Cindy. Can I call you Cindy?" he smiled.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.