Et Tu - Cover

Et Tu

by Mark Aster

Copyright© 1999 by Mark Aster

Erotica Sex Story:

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   .

"You know what they're going to do when we get home?" asked Julie, biting delicately into a scallop, her teeth small and white and blunt. On the other side of the booth, Jake and Tanya were staring into each other's eyes again, and the angle of Tanya's arm, as well as the expression on Jake's face, suggested that her hand was in his lap. Of all Jake's lovers, male and female, Tanya seems to turn him on the most.

"They're going to sit on the couch, and kiss. And touch each other. And she'll take him inside her, and they'll make love." Julie gently stroked one hand along the leg of my pants, over the top of my thigh. "And we can sit there and watch, and you can kiss me, and undo my buttons, and then you can make me come. Would you like that?" I put down my fork and drew her to me and kissed her, and her mouth was warm and sweet. Her small perfect breasts pressed against me through the white cotton blouse, and when I stroked her thighs, she parted them slightly and purred into my mouth. Her skin under the short blue skirt was smooth and firm and female. I touched the thin fabric of her panty, tight and moist at her crotch.

"Wait," she whispered, and ran her tongue over my lips.

We told the waiter we'd skip dessert.

"Is that true?" Tanya asked Jake as he drove us home. "Are you going to take me home and fuck me now?" He took one hand from the wheel and put his arm around her, pulling her to him and kissing her long enough that I started to worry about the course of the car.

"Hey," I commented from the back seat, "I hate to nag, but there's a curve coming up." He laughed. "Do you trust me, man?" "I trust you, Jake." He got us home alive.

Tanya's body is young and lush and athletic. Jake's fingers pressed into the full round curves of her breasts as he pushed her back on the couch and kissed her neck. Julie and I relaxed on the cushions; her skirt rode up her thighs. As Jake slipped Tanya's sweater off over her head, I put my arm around Julie and slowly unbuttoned her blouse. She closed her eyes and pursed her lips and smiled.

Tanya naked. Her legs strong and tan, her back long and muscular, her ass tight and lush. At her cunt, thick tightly-curled hair moist and glistening. Her breasts bobbed and quivered as Jake held her and squeezed her and spread her legs apart. She undid his pants, and his cock pushed proudly into the air. Jake is BIG. Tanya's hands caressed his staff, and he kneaded her hips and her ass. I took Julie's breasts gently in my hands and ran my tongue over her nipples. She helped me off with my pants.

Tanya knelt on the couch, straddling Jake and running her hands over his body. She slowly lowered herself toward his cock, her arms around his neck; they kissed hotly and hungrily. From behind, we watched Tanya's ass slowly drop down into Jake's lap, to the tip of his engorged manhood. I pushed Julie's skirt up around her hips, and slid her panties off down her lovely long legs. "Oh," she breathed as I gently stroked her thighs and opened the moist softness of her labia, "oh, I like this. I really like this."

Jake's cock slowly penetrated Tanya, and he kissed her neck and her breasts, raising his hips to push himself deeper into her. She moaned and threw back her head, her long blonde hair trailing down her naked back. Full of his cock, she rose and fell gently, working him deep into her body. Jake's breathing became faster and rougher, and his hands roamed over her hips and waist. I spread Julie's legs far apart, twined my arms around the sweet loaves of her thighs, and buried my face in her pussy. My tongue moved lightly over her clit, my lips caressed her labia, and she moaned, and her hands stroked my head.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.