Huh?

by Ale Stone

Copyright© 1999 by Ale Stone

Erotica Sex Story: He gets forced to help his sister in-law get pregnant. Poor man.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Humor   InLaws   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   .

I sat in my study trying to avoid an heart-attack. The cause of this was my wife. Not anything she had done but something she had asked me or rather told me.

It all started when we sat sipping a glass of wine Friday-night. Suddenly she turned to me.

"I spoke to Beth today."

"Oh. How was she?" I asked not to interested, her sister usually called my wife at least two times a week if my wife didn't call her.

"Not to good."

"So? Is she sick?"

"No. Not she, but apparently Ron is, no his not sick, it seems that he is unable to get Beth pregnant."

"Oh?" this time I was a little bit more interested.

"Now, you don't go around and hinting you are a 'better man' than he is just because I'm telling you this. Beth doesn't want him to know."

"She doesn't?"

"No. She think that she can cope with the problem by herself, with a little help from you and me."

"Us?"

"Yes. And I promised her that I would talk with you."

"You did?"

"Yes. But only if you promise not to tell Ron."

"Uh?"

"Yes. We don't want him to get upset."

"You don't?"

"No."

"I see," I said not knowing what she was talking about.

"Good."

"Uh?"

"I said 'good'."

"Yes. I heard that."

"Good."

"Uh?"

"Oh I give up!"

"You do?"

"Yes!"

"Good."

"You're hopeless. You really don't know what I'm talking about, are you?"

"Quit frankly - no."

"Oh I'll spell it out for you then. She want you to father her children."

"Me? Father? What children?"

"Hers and Ron's of course!"

"How can I father hers and Ron's children?"

"Oh I give up! Look down," she said.

I did that but didn't see anything but the carpet.

"Not there!"

"No?"

"No! What do you have that Ron doesn't have?"

"Uh? You?"

"Yes, but aside from that?"

"I - I - do I have...?"

"Yes. You have a functional... thing!"

"Oh!"

"Yes. Oh!"

"So?"

"Really Joseph," she never calls me Joseph but when she is irritated on me for something or other and I see to it that she rarely has to. I hate my name. I prefer Joe. It's much more... manly and handy. "Sometimes you really gets on my nerves!"

"I do?"

"Yes. Must I spell everything out in the tiniest molluskular detail?"

"Molluskular? That's not..."

"Never mind! She want's you to fuck a child in her!"

"Oh my god!"

"At last! Really Joe. Sometimes I wish that... Yes. And I agreed."

"You did?"

"Don't you dare start that again!" she warned me, not that I had the slightest idea what she was talking about now either.

"No, dear, I wont."

"Good. Yes. We have agreed that Mondays and Thursdays are the days that you can... service her."

"They are? I can?"

"Yes. I don't want this to interfere with our sex-life."

"Of course not, dear."

"So every Monday and Thursday Beth will come over after dinner and stay till nine o'clock. That will give you plenty of time making the child, wont it?"

"Yes, dear."

"Good. Agreed then."

"What?"

"Joseph!"

At this point I stood and staggered into my study. I only wished that I had some nitroglycerin-tablets it felt as if I needed some.

I still wasn't sure that I had heard my wife right. She wanted, really wanted, me to fuck her own sister? And not only that, fuck her without any contraceptives? I slumped down on my chair and just sat there staring at nothing. After a while I had gathered enough strength to stagger up and pour myself a stiff whisky and with shaking hands I lifted it to my lips and took a big gulp.

The more my wife's words started to seep into my numb mind the more did I focus my inner imaginer at Beth.

She's a fox. If possible even better looking than my wife. You can tell that they are sisters as usually when it comes to siblings. The same slender bodies, the same dark-blonde hair, straight noses and full lips. Rather small breasts, slim waist, long legs and a great ass. Well, she looked almost as my wife. Just as beautiful, just as... adorable. Just the thought of her and my wife naked made my cock tilt a little and harden a little.

At last my wife's words started to seep down. I looked down and suddenly realized what my wife had meant when she asked me to look down!

I have a bigger cock then Ron! That's why she wanted, they wan... no, that wasn't the reason. But something about my hardening cock got me to think. If it got hard enough I had to go in to my wife and fuck her. Aha! That was it! I could make babies! How did they know? I've never made any, to my knowledge.

Never mind. They wanted me to fuck Beth, so... At this point I just gave the whole thing up and I didn't think about it for almost two days, and then suddenly Beth was there.

I sat in my study doing what I do there when I heard my wife call.

"Joe, darling! Beth's here now!"

"So?" I thought. "Why call..."

I scrambled to my feet and hurried over to the living-room. Yes. There she was.

"Hi Joe," she said in a little shy voice I never heard her use before.

"Oh, hi Beth. Nice to see you."

"You too."

"Yes. It's time," my wife said prosaic.

"Time?" of course it was me asking.

"Yes. Time. You haven't forgotten what we talked about the other day, have you?"

"No, dear."

"Good. You may service her in our bed. I've put fresh sheets on," she said to her sister. "I would estimate that Joe will need, oh what, say thirty minutes..."

"Thirty minutes?!" Beth said surprised.

"Yes dear. That the average time we..." at this point my wife blushed. "Yes. Thirty minutes. Don't you think so dear?" she asked me.

"Oh. I don't know."

"No, I didn't think you would. It was a rhetorical question."

Sometimes I suspect that she thinks that I'm a little, well week in the head. But let me assure you I am not. It's just that I never seems to know what she talks about.

"But - but I thought we could do it, well, just for a few minutes. I don't want to cheat on Ron you know."

"Uh?" me.

"No dear. You wont. And you aren't. You're doing it for the both of you."

"Oh yes. I do want to be a mother! Oh Joe. I would be so grateful if you help me. Us, I mean."

"My pleasure," I assured her.

"Yes, I bet," I heard my wife mumble.

"What dear?"

"Nothing. I'll have a cup of coffee for you in about half an hour then."

"Yes. Thanks," Beth said a little hesitantly.

My wife turned and went out in the kitchen and Beth looked at me and smiled a weak smile.

"Will you..."

"Yes."

I turned the other way and lead her to our bedroom. Olive had folded the blanket to one side so you could see the fresh sheets. I closed the door behind us and when it slammed a little Beth jumped more than a little.

I looked at her and she looked at me, and the bed.

"Should I... take of my... undies?" she asked me embarrassed.

"Well if we're going to do this, we are going to do it the right way," suddenly realizing that I called the shots. "You have to make love to make babies, unless you don't want it from a tube, that is. Do you?"

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.