Occupation - Cover

Occupation

by WollStoneCraft

Copyright© 1999 by WollStoneCraft

Erotica Sex Story:

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Pregnancy   .

or
Marie's Hospitality

"Louis," she breathed, her voice trembling, "his hand is on my thigh."

Louis looked across the table at the flushed face of his wife, sitting on the soldier's lap. "Yes, I thought as much," he replied flatly, raising his glass. Smiling thinly, he tipped it momentarily toward the stranger, then proceeded to drain it. As he lowered the glass from his lips, he saw that the soldier's glass was empty again. Louis refilled it, then filled his own. He poured the last of the wine into his wife's glass and put the empty bottle with the other two.

"Marie," he muttered, "drink your wine."

With a shaky hand, she reached for the glass. The soldier took it and put it to her mouth. The wine spilled over her lips and down her neck onto her breasts. The soldier bent his head and began to lap at the red liquid on her skin. She moaned softly.

She moaned, "Louis, please-- make him stop. I-- I am your wife."

Yes, Louis thought, she was his wife. His virgin wife. Their marriage was not yet consummated. She would not let him bed her while the occupation continued. She said she would not risk bringing a child into a world ravaged by war. She pleasured him in other ways, but it was not the same, and they both prayed for the day she could free herself from her self-imposed chastity. With the arrival of the soldier, it seemed that day was to be soon at hand.

"Please, Louis, he-- Oh, Louis!" The soldier's lips pressed into her cleavage, and her breath grew quick.

"We must offer him every hospitality, Marie. He wears the uniform of the liberation force."

"He-- he takes too many liberties, Lou-- Oh, my!" The soldier's hand pressed upward along her thigh. "H-he-- Oh, Louis, he t-touches-- Louis! His fingers are on my-- Oh, my-- Louis, p-please. He is so, so--"

"We are indebted to him," Louis said, staring into his wine. "Just his being here is danger enough. Tomorrow he will go to a certain death. He will die for us, to give us our freedom. It is not just charity to allow him pleasure in his last hours, it is our duty and our honor. Your duty, Marie. Your honor." He looked up to see that Marie's blouse was undone and the stranger's hand kneading his wife's heaving breast.

Marie understood that it was her honor that was at stake. "Louis, his touch makes my blood boil! Oh, Louis, I burn! I burn! Please, oh, please, I can't-- Oh, God, oh! Oh!! H-his hand in my-- stroking my-- Oh! Oh!!" Her hips began rocking against his fingers as he pressed deep between the folds of her labia under her thick pantaloons, massaging her clitoris.

The soldier pulled his head from Marie's breast, her nipple slipping wetly out from between his lips. He looked drunkenly at Louis. Louis smiled weakly. The soldier shrugged and grinned, then rose with Marie in his arms.

She cried out, "No! Where are you--" When she realized his intention, she struggled vainly in his tight grasp "No!! Please, do not do this! Please, please, no! No!!"

Carrying her squirming body, the soldier staggered across the tiny room. She wailed, "No!! Do not do this! Do not do this! Oh, God, please, please!!" He stood her next to the bed and buried his head in the hollow of her neck as he pulled the blouse off her shoulders. As the thin material fell to the floor, he removed his own shirt. "O-oh, Louis," she moaned, "his chest is so broad, so hard." Her back arched and her breasts ground tight against him.

He slipped his fingers under the fabric of both her skirt and pantaloons. "N-no, don't," she whimpered as he slipped them down over her hips, exposing her fleecy curls. As he pulled downward his lips moved lower, taking her tight nipple in his mouth. "Oh, my God, my God," she moaned as he freed her legs from the last of her clothing, "oh, no, oh-- Oh!" His teeth nipped at her taut, sensitive flesh. "Oh, p-please, Louis, please," she cried, "please don't let this happen!"

She was totally nude before him now, and, raising to his feet, the soldier drank in her beauty. He growled softly, his hunger clear in his voice. The sound made her quiver. She begged, "Please, please, do not do this, do not take me, please do not, please!" The solder lewdly growled again. She knew she begged in vain. Her words were as incomprehensible to him as his was to her.

The soldier gently eased her back onto the bed. With one hand caressing her breasts, he undid his pants with the other. Her eyes grew wide. "My God," she cried, "My God! No!! No!! It is so big, my God, so big!! I couldn't, I can't take such a thing, such a-- Not in-- Oh, God, not in-- No!! God, No!! No!!"

Her husband was still at the table, watching the stranger take his wife. He'd opened a fourth bottle of wine and was intent upon emptying it. Marie looked at him beseechingly, her eyes begging him to intervene, to stop this man from stealing what should have been his. Louis drank deeply from his glass, then turned away.

The soldier dropped to the bed and straddled her, crushing her into the mattress. He rocked up and down, grinding his body against hers, crushing her breasts against his chest. "Oh, God, oh, God, Louis, the hair on his chest makes my nipples burn! Oh, the hair on his belly inflames me so! And his-- on my-- Oh, my God, Louis, he presses himself so tightly to my-- Oh, Louis, my puss is so wet! Oh, God, my puss is so wet, so open, so hot, so hot! It opens, oh, God, it opens!!"

Taking his rigid shaft in his hand, the soldier positioned himself for entry. "Oh, no! No! He's put it between the lips of my puss, Louis! In the lips, oh, no, no, it's at the entrance and I am so wet, oh God, my puss's lips are opening to him, I-- Oh! Oh!!"

His arms around her, his hands clutching her shoulders, the soldier pulled her to him. "Louis!! He p-presses in, Louis, oh, God, it pushes in!! Ah! Uhh! Oh, God, it-- it is g-going into my puss, into my puss, Louis!" He groaned as he felt himself being enveloped by her moist flesh. "Oh, God, Louis! It is so-- oh, God, it is so big, so-- Uhh!! Uhh!! It-- it fills me so-- so--" He lifted himself up, rising high above her. She looked down between them. "Oh, God, oh God, it's just the head, just the head, there's so much m-- Oh!! Oh, God, so tight, so tight."

He eased off momentarily. "Oh, it pulls out, it--" He pressed in again hard and she grunted from the force. "Ungh!! Oh, God, it's in me deeper, it-- ah--" Again he pulled back slightly and again he pushed in." Ungh!! So full, s-- ah-- Ungh!!"

His entry was halted as she felt the immense head pressed tight upon her hymen. "Oh, m-my-- m-- oh, God, it- it touches my maidenh-- ah-- Oh!" She cried out as the hard presence throbbed against the sensitive tissue.

He looked down at her questioningly, listening to the strange words. Her face was contorted in passion, her arms tight around him, pulling at him. Hie interpreted her verbalizations as cries of desire. He briefly glanced to Louis, who was trying desperately to drink himself into a stupor. The soldier returned to the pleasure at hand.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.