Heat - Cover

Heat

by Mark Aster

Copyright© 1999 by Mark Aster

Erotica Sex Story:

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   .

I don't know why seeing a policeman at the door was such a shock; my conscience isn't THAT guilty. "Uh, Pat," I called, "police officer to see you!" Pat poked her head out of the kitchen, where we'd all been working on the fruit salad. "Oh, come on in, Sondra," she called, "we'll be out in a minute."

The person in the blue uniform smiled at me, and as she moved into the room, I noticed some features I had overlooked at first glance. Officer Sondra Hernandez, badge number 1469, was a tall slim woman, with dirty blonde hair cut close to her head, ice-blue eyes, and long legs. Her skin was a lovely deep tan.

"Call me Sondra," she said, as I introduced myself and offered her a drink. It was a stifling hot July evening, and we'd all been sitting around making cold food for dinner, and waiting for company to arrive. Officer Sondra was apparently the company.

"And don't call her Sandy, or she'll rip your balls off," said Julie, coming in from the kitchen with Sondra's drink and the bowl of salad. Sondra grinned at me again, "I wouldn't do that while in uniform," she assured me. And immediately she was somewhat less in uniform, slipping off her uniform jacket and her gunbelt, tossing them over a chair, and collapsing onto the couch. Her blue shirt was sweaty, and stuck to her slim but curvy body in various interesting places. Julie handed her the drink and then sat down beside her, cuddling up very close. "Had a hard day, Sondra?" she asked. Sondra nodded and put her arm lazily around her friend, patting her shoulder through the short cotton robe that was all Julie was wearing in the heat.

"Don't mind this guy," said Julie, "he's just nervous around policemen ever since he embezzled all that money back in '89." I made a face. "Well, that's nothing to do with me if he did," said Sondra, leaning further back on the couch. Julie raised herself up over her, and lightly kissed her on the mouth. She sighed. Julie began unbuttoning the uniform shirt and working it off over Sondra's shoulders and down her arms. Sondra closed her eyes; her golden conical breasts rose and fell under the practical white bra as Julie's hands moved gently over her. Julie undid the bra, and lightly nuzzled her small brown nipples.

"Not interested in lawbreakers?" I asked. Pat came in from the kitchen and sat down beside me, watching her sister make slow and gentle love to the grateful lady cop.

"As my Sarge always says," said Sondra, as Julie unzipped her pants and slid them off over her long muscular legs, "I'm an officer on the beat. My mission is not to enforce the laws; my mission is to keep the peace." Julie had Sondra's pants and panties off now, and was kissing and stroking her legs, from the ankles up toward the triangle of brown hair at her cunt. "Oh, baby, that feels good!"

My cock was rapidly hardening under my thin shorts as I admired the policewoman's naked body and watched Julie's mouth moving over her skin. Pat noticed, and put one hand idly in my lap, pressing me just enough to enhance the erection. I sighed and pressed against her. She grinned wickedly.

"Just the other day, f'rinstance," Sondra went on, as Julie took her left breast in her mouth and carefully sucked on it, "I came across these two guys in the park. They'd AAAAaaahhh set themselves up a little blanket-tent on one side of the green, and OOoooh baby they were going at it hot and heavy. Two nice long cocks going in and out of two mouths, and lots of heavy breathing. Unfortunately, oh GOD yeah OH yeah their blanket had slipped, and they were more or less in PUBlic." Julie's head was between Sondra's legs, and her lips were buried in the officer's moist pussy-hair. We heard delicate sucking sounds as Julie took Sondra's labia alternately into her mouth.

"Appalling," said Pat, taking my stiff cock in one hand through my shorts, and gently rubbing up and down. Sondra chuckled between moans. "Now those poor guys were certainly breaking a bunch of laws, but aaaAAHHHH YEAH it was only the blanket that was disturbing the peace."

"So what did you do?" asked Pat, pulling off my shorts. "I put the blanket back up where it belonged, of course. And then I stood there carefully examining my notebook, and making sure the blanket stayed where it belonged, until they were done. The noises were marvelous." Julie took both Sondra's nipples between her fingers and gently rolled them, as she applied her mouth more urgently to the officer's open pussy. Sondra spread her legs wider and moaned. "Oh god OH yeah OHyeahOHyeah OH fuck me with your TONGUE you SWEET LITTLE SLUT!" Pat licked her fingers, and then slid them up and down my cock, sending waves of pleasure through my body. I turned to her, and began to press her down onto her back, but she pushed me away and gestured toward her sister. Julie was bent over in front of Sondra, keeping the officer gasping and writhing at the edge of orgasm, and Julie's sweet little ass was in the air, her pussy peeking out backwards from under the short robe. Her ass and her thighs glistened with sweat.

I walked over, cock in hand, and knelt down behind her. I slid the robe up over her ass and onto her back. As she sucked on Sondra's clit and thrust two fingers in and out of her cunt, I entered her from behind, my stiff rod sliding easily into her. She moaned with pleasure, deep in Sondra's bush. Slowly, as Sondra came long and loudly on the couch, her trim body arched and her breasts heaving, Julie and I began to move together, her body pressing back into me, driving me deeper into her, even as with her mouth she finished Sondra off. Sondra's moans and screams were memorable; as I fucked Julie with my throbbing staff, I thought about the soundproofing of the Allen girls' suite, and I wondered again if THIS was why their mother had designed it that way in the first place.

Julie began giving little screams of delight herself as my cock swelled and hardened inside her. Sondra relaxed on the couch, watching us, as we moved together faster and harder. My pelvis pounded against Julie's ass, and I pumped roughly in and out of her cunt, my breathing heavy and ragged. As Julie and I came together, her hot soaking walls spasming and clutching at my cock as I shot her full of cum, Sondra was looking into my eyes, and as the orgasm tore every drop of semen from me, I saw something hot and hungry deep inside her.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.