Body and Soul - Cover

Body and Soul

Copyright© 1999 by Stephanie

Chapter 19

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19 - He died too soon, and in order to regain life he had to live in a woman's body and save her marriage. Will he be able to do it? Will the devil let him?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   TransGender   CrossDressing   Fiction   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking  

The first few days were awkward. Simon did his best to hide it, but both he and Dan knew how difficult it was for him to see his wife walking around knowing she was gone. The house had six large bedrooms and each of them had one to themselves.

The case against Simon's fitness centers fell apart spectacular one week after they had been brought. A major official in the State Government was found to have fabricated the evidence. No one ever found out why he had done it, but to Dan, Simon and Samantha the answer was obvious. The Devil had taken his anger out on the official after failing to get at them.

Samantha had nowhere to stay, she had no official identity and therefore Simon happily agreed to have her stay until something could be worked out. The housekeeper Maria however, was less than happy to see Samantha around, convinced she was a hooker at best.

Two weeks of normality after the incident at the church Dan was getting more apprehensive about staying with Simon. He was convinced it wasn't good for Simon to be constantly reminded about his dead wife.

Simon was vehemently opposed to Dan moving out. "I need you, as a friend. I'm not saying this is easy for me, but I know that Alison still exists somewhere. Let's take things one day at a time. You can over plan things you know."

Dan was surprised at the feeling of relief that rushed through him with those words. "Alright, one day at a time." He said, smiling.

Simon brought Dan into the day to day running of the fitness centers. Dan discovered he had quite a knack for the work and quite enjoyed it. He did have to endure the endless attempts by the men working out at the center to date him, but he found their attentions flattering.

Three months after she moved in Samantha moved out. She had fallen in love with a physical trainer at one of the centers. A few eyebrows were raised when Samantha moved in with her, but Dan was glad she had found someone she could be happy with.

Dan and Simon slowly became more and more friendly as the months passed. Simon still missed Alison and a part of him always would. But his period of grieving was over and he was ready to get on with his life. Dan had found himself falling deeply in love with Simon. Part of him still felt very odd at the deep desires he had for a man. But Dan could no longer deceive himself into believing he was male anymore.

Their courtship had started with innocent business lunches that had developed into proper dates at upmarket restaurants. Then nearly nine months after becoming a woman Dan and Simon made love again. As they caressed each other lovingly after an ecstatic bout of lovemaking Dan knew he, no she, was irrevocably female now. In her soul as well as her body.


Epilogue

"I'm glad everything worked out." Said Alison watching the scene below. "I was beginning to think they'd never get together."

Jothan watched Dan and Simon with increasing puzzlement. "But Simon doesn't seem to be that happy, in fact he's on his knees pleading with Dan not to hit him. Is this normal?"

Alison smiled. "It's a little more outlandish than anything I tried." She watched as Simon got up and bent over Dan. "But I wish I had now. It looks like fun."

Fun? Thought Jothan. He had been watching humans for the better part of a century and he still didn't understand them. "What is Dan doing now?"

"She's spanking Simon. He didn't do the washing up to her satisfaction."

"But those plates were spotless! It's highly unfair of Dan to punish Simon for that!"

Alison watched as Simon got down on his knees in his maids outfit to lick Dan's pussy. She sighed and then said. "Let's give them some privacy and I'll explain the idea of playacting one more time. Okay?"

Alison and Jothan drifted higher and higher into the sky as she unsuccessfully tried to remove the puzzled look from his face.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.