Body and Soul - Cover

Body and Soul

Copyright© 1999 by Stephanie

Chapter 18

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18 - He died too soon, and in order to regain life he had to live in a woman's body and save her marriage. Will he be able to do it? Will the devil let him?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   TransGender   CrossDressing   Fiction   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking  

It wasn't until the evening of the next day that Simon returned home.

Dan had changed into a more conservative dark blouse and jeans and had waited more and more anxiously through the night and into the next day for Simon's return. Several times Dan had severe attacks of nerves, everything depended on how he handled the situation.

The car's engine woke Dan up as Simon pulled up to the house. Looking out of the window he could see Simon's prize possession had picked up a huge dent down one side. Simon himself was a bit more steadier than Dan had expected.

The moments before Simon opened the front door were among the longest in Dan's life. Finally the door swung open and their eyes locked together. Dan could see the defences go up behind Simon's eyes.

Dan was the first to break the silence. "We need to talk."

"How much of it was real?" Asked Simon.

"Most of it, but let me tell my side of the story."

Simon shook his head. "I need a drink."

"You've had enough to drink, could you just lay off it until we've talked." Dan said desperately.

"Who do you think are? My fucking wife?" With that he elbowed past Dan and went into the dining room. He was pouring himself a vodka as Dan followed him in. Finally he settled into a seat, "Okay, who the hell are you then?"

Dan took a deep breath. "It started nearly a week ago when I crashed my car after drinking too much."

Simon had a pale, horrified look on his face as Dan told his story. Dan left nothing out, not even how the Devil hypnotised him into seducing a workman. He still found the incident highly embarrassing but he had to impress on Simon what the Devil was capable of. "The only reason we have a chance of beating him is because he won't dare push Heaven too much. I know you won't trust me, because I'm a complete stranger. But there is one person who can convince you. Alison."

"But you said she was dead!"

"Her soul is waiting to meet you, at a church in town."

Simon tossed back the last of his drink and stood up. "Alright, I'll go along with this. But if you're lying I'll kill you. When do we have to go?."

Dan shrugged. "No time like the present."

Dan insisted they take Alison's pink car and that he drove. Simon was probably way over the limit.

Simon broke the silence as they made their way to the church. "So are you gay then?"

"No I am not!" Dan retorted more sharply than he had intended. "Apparently my soul is adapting to my new body."

"In under a week? Sounds a little unlikely to me."

Dan bit off an angry reply. He turned the corner and parked the car opposite the church. "Oh hell."

"What is it?"

"We have company."

Simon turned to see what Dan was looking at. By the main pathway to the church stood a familiar tall, gaunt figure.

"Come on, if we can get past him we're safe."

Dan scampered out of the car and tried to keep himself between Simon and the Devil. The tall man made no effort to stop them, only speaking after Dan and Simon had passed him. "They cannot help you Simon, I can. I can give you Alison, identical in every way and thought to the original."

Simon turned back to face him, "But it won't BE her, will it?"

"You'll be totally unable to tell the difference. Consider my offer, it is far better than anything they can offer you."

Dan tugged on Simon's arm and together they entered the safety of the church. Simon looked around the modern church, it was empty except for a fairly nondescript man and a familiar buxom blonde. "You two were in this together weren't you?"

"Hardly," replied Dan. "I only helped her after I found out she had made a deal with the Devil as well."

"Worst mistake I ever made." Added Samantha.

Dan moved next to the man, "This is Jothan. He may not look it, but he's an angel."

"An angel?" replied Simon in an incredulous voice.

"Yeah, he pulled me from the car wreck in my last life."

"Where is my wife? You said she'd be here." Said Simon.

Jothan moved forward, "She is right here. Look." He opened his hand palm upwards. A small gold ball moved upwards and floated clear. With every passing second it grew bigger and brighter. It started to elongate and take on a definite human shape.

Simon watched as the shape became that of his wife wrapped in a bright golden glow that somehow didn't blind him. "Alison?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.