Body and Soul
Chapter 14

Copyright© 1999 by Stephanie

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - He died too soon, and in order to regain life he had to live in a woman's body and save her marriage. Will he be able to do it? Will the devil let him?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   TransGender   CrossDressing   Fiction   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking  

"You've got the hang of it. Not much different from shaving your face, is it?"

"I suppose so," said Simon. "It still feels really weird to be doing this." Carefully, he finished shaving his legs and then wiped them dry.

"You've got really nice legs, very shapely." Complemented Dan. "I've picked out a nice dress that should fit you."

"A dress?"

"Yeah, come on. It's just us and we both enjoy it."

Neither of them had mentioned the photographs all evening and Simon couldn't deny he found the idea kinky. He was still in a state of constant amazement at his wife, who had never shown any sign of thinking things like this till a few days before.

Simon rose stiffly to his feet. The corset helped him attain a more feminine figure, but it really restricted his movement. He found that he could only take shallow breaths, his wife had been amused when he had been turned on by the tightness of the corset.

Dan took Simon's hand and led him back to the bedroom. A part of Dan was a bit dubious about the path he was leading Simon down. But in general he had decided that if he now had to wear women's clothes so should Simon. Dan hadn't encountered as much resistance as he had expected and Simon was only putting up token objections. In some way Dan considered Simon to be female when he was dressed in female clothes. Despite the muscular frame, he was far less threatening to Dan. Dan could pretend that Simon was a woman and that made making love to him acceptable. And he was cute in a black corset.

Dan helped Simon into the dress, it was a loose dark blue creation. The hem came to just above Simon's stockinged knees. It just fitted him. He was unable to connect the figure in the mirror with himself. He was tall for a woman, but the corset had made his body take on a surprisingly feminine outline. His bust was generous, carefully padded out with cotton wool by Dan.

And on top of it all was his head. Even the make up that Dan had liberally applied did little to disguise his gender and identity.

Dan saw where Simon was looking. "I'll get you a good wig soon, then you'll be absolutely beautiful."

Simon turned back and was about to remove his outfit when he saw the look on Dan's face. It was one of undisguised lust. Dan shrugged off his dressing gown and stood naked in front of Simon. He stepped closer and wrapped his arms around Simon's corseted frame. "I want to fuck you so badly, Simone." Dan whispered.

Simon was lost by now and had his own arms around Dan, caressing his back down to his soft ass. Dan reached up, yearning for a kiss that Simon was happy to give. Slowly they manoeuvred themselves to the bed stroking each other as they went. Simon was about to lower Dan to the bed when he felt him resist. "You first, Simone." He said.

Simon climbed onto the bed, carefully arranging his skirts. Dan joined him almost immediately and quickly rolled on top of him. The first time he had willingly made love as a woman he had submitted to Simon's control utterly. Now, Dan was determined to show Simon how erotic that sensation could be. He ran his hands in strong caresses over Simon's body. Dan kissed him strongly, pushing his tongue deep into Simon's mouth.

Simon wrapped his arms around Dan. One hand rubbing Dan's back, the other sliding over his ass and between his legs to touch his aroused pussy. Dan jumped as Simon's fingers slid partly into his slippery vagina. Dan felt an intense need to be filled up at that point, but fought it down. He pushed Simon's hands away, "Just relax. I'll do all the work."

Dan slid down a bit and ran his hand up underneath Simon's dress. He quickly found Simon's erection straining the skimpy lace panties to the limit. Dan pulled Simon's panties down just enough to allow his cock to spring free.

Simon closed his eyes and luxuriated in the feeling of his wife gently rubbing his cock. He felt the dress being lifted to expose his erection. He felt his legs being forced apart by his wife's knees, he realised Alison wanted him to spread his legs like a woman.

Dan had to spread his own legs slightly to get Simon's cock into his pussy. But the important thing was that Simon was in the classic female missionary position. Dan positioned himself and very slowly sank onto Simon's hard length. His cock glided smoothly into Dan like a hot knife into butter.

Their pelvises met and Dan luxuriated in the sensation of being completely filled by his lover. It felt so good, so right. He put a hand on one of Simon's cotton filled breasts and massaged it as if it was the real thing. Then he pulled back and slowly started to thrust against Simon.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.