Body and Soul - Cover

Body and Soul

Copyright© 1999 by Stephanie

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - He died too soon, and in order to regain life he had to live in a woman's body and save her marriage. Will he be able to do it? Will the devil let him?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   TransGender   CrossDressing   Fiction   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking  

The car scraped the road as it landed fairly heavily and then continued speeding into town. Dan was cursing it with every swear word in his extensive vocabulary. His old car would have been there by now. He had his foot to the floor in this pink joke of a car but couldn't get anything like a decent speed out of it.

"CAREFUL!!" Shouted the man in the passenger seat next to him as they barely cleared a tree going round a corner.

"I know what I'm doing, alright! I can drive." Dan shot back.

"I just don't want to pick you out of a second car wreck."

"Don't worry, I haven't been drinking this time." This didn't seem to reassure Jothan much, but he kept quiet except to guide Dan.

After his bath that morning, he had decided to wear a fairly revealing short white dress. Some light make-up and he was ready. He looked at himself in the mirror. For the first time, he had gone for something that had emphasised his femininity rather than hiding it. He still wasn't sure if he wanted to reveal that much cleavage, but he could always change before going out.

"You seem to be settling in well." Came a voice from the doorway.

Dan spun around in shock to see a familiar face. "Jothan?" It was the angel that had removed his soul after his car accident. "What are you doing here."

"Well, I shouldn't actually be here. There are rules against direct contact with the living. I can't interfere, but you can."

"What's wrong?" Dan asked.

"Samantha is paying the price for failing The Dark One. I want you to help her."

"Help her! Are you mad? You know what she tried to do!"

"She was dying, in great pain. She had done enough good in her life to go up when she passed on. In this time of weakness He approached her with an offer. In her pain it seemed like her only chance. But now she regrets what she has done and wants to get away from the evil one. She can't do that on her own."

Dan was half tempted to tell Jothan where to go. But he knew his conscience wouldn't let him. "Okay. Where is she?"

"I'll guide you, come on."

Now they were speeding into town. Jothan seemed to dislike the silence. "So... how are you doing?"

"Okay, I guess." He thought for a minute. "Uh... I do have a question."

"Sure. Ask me anything."

"When I first arrived in this body I was solidly heterosexual. I mean I liked women. But recently... I've noticed some attraction to men." He was blushing now, but this would be the only chance to ask someone.

"It could be due to a lot of things, the female hormones in your body. The brain you are using is female and there are slight differences between that and your old male one. Your soul is acclimatising to your new body, your behavioural patterns won't be rewritten but it will adapt to its new host. Of course, every human is in some way bisexual and maybe that side of you is emerging now." He looked at the angry look on Dan's face. "But I doubt that's the case with you." He added. "But don't worry, these changes won't overwhelm you. You have the strength of personality to overcome them. If you want to. Turn right here."


The younger cop stroked Samantha's aroused nipples. She gasped in pleasure and arched her back to meet his caresses. In her mind she tried to gather her mental forces to break away. So far, she had only sucked off the older cop. She was glad he was more into that than intercourse. However, the younger one was obviously about to mount her. Being a woman could be fun, if she was in control, just to see what it was like. But she could end up being a whore for life and she didn't trust her master at all.

The older cop went back to the front seat to recover while the younger one climbed on top of her. She felt her tight skirt being hitched up. This isn't happening! She cried to herself while her voice begged him to fuck her. The cop unzipped himself and pulled his hard cock free. "Ready or not, here I come baby." He said.

Samantha stared up into his leering face as he suddenly shot backwards out of the car door. "Come on, run for it!" Yelled a woman's voice. In one tremendous effort Samantha regained control of her body and climbed over the dazed policeman. Dan had grabbed his heels and yanked him out into the street.

What the hell was Dan up to? Why was he helping her? Dan gestured to her and then started running round the corner. The older cop struggled out of the car trying to do his belt up. He saw the blond hooker follow the black haired woman round the corner. He sighed and helped the younger cop up. The younger man staggered to his feet and said "Hurry up, we can still get them!"

The older cop shook his head wearily, "What sort of story do you think they'll tell if we do arrest them. Just let it go."

Samantha ran to Dan's car, holding her breasts as she did so. She didn't have a bra on and this body was not designed with running in mind. She barely made it inside before Dan gunned the engine and raced down the street and away. "Why?" He asked Dan.

"A friend asked me to. I might dislike what you've done, but no one deserves that. Your boss did it to me."

"Yeah, I know. I regret ever listening to him, but what can I do about it now?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.