Body and Soul - Cover

Body and Soul

Copyright© 1999 by Stephanie

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - He died too soon, and in order to regain life he had to live in a woman's body and save her marriage. Will he be able to do it? Will the devil let him?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   TransGender   CrossDressing   Fiction   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking  

Samantha shivered slightly as she stood on the sidewalk. It was a bright if slightly cold morning. Her small skirt and skimpy top afforded her virtually no protection against the elements. The street was empty except for one man hurrying past on his way to work. "You lookin' for some action, Honey?" She called out as he went by her.

He ignored her and went on his way. Samantha was glad no one had taken up her offers so far. She had little choice in her actions, this was her punishment for messing up the job with Dan and Simon. Her instructions had been to have sex with Dan until Simon came home. The shock of seeing his wife with someone else, even another woman, would probably have finished off the marriage. At least, it would have put it under severe strain. Simon liked to play around but he would have been very angry if he found his wife doing the same. But things had not gone according to plan and Samantha ended up losing control during the loveplay. Dan had gained the upper hand and had got some information out of her before she could get out of there.

Her master had displayed surprisingly little anger, but he had decided she should pay for her mistakes. So here she was now, mentally coerced into playing the role of a hooker. Fortunately early morning seemed to be a bad time for business and no one had picked her up despite her obvious charms.

"A bit early for you to be working, isn't it?" Said a voice behind her.

Samantha turned to see a police car pulled up to the kerb. "Ah, hello officer. Can I help you?"

One of the policeman climbed out of the car, "we've had a few complaints from the residents about you." Samantha wasn't surprised, the area He had her working was fairly well off. "If you move on we'll leave it at that, okay? I can't be bothered to run you in."

Samantha would have been more than happy to obey, if she had been able to. But her master's will made her walk over to the cop. "My legs are very tired from standing here. Could you give me a lift? I'll make it worth your while." She was pleading silently that he would turn her down. But she saw the glint in his eyes and knew he would accept.

He opened the back door of his cab and Samantha climbed in. The other cop was fairly young, probably not long on the streets. The first cop climbed back into the driving seat. "You're in luck kid, she's going to make a man of you. After I've had my go of course."

Samantha wanted to scream and leap out of the car. But all she could do was sit there and smile seductively.

From the back of a nearby limousine the tall figure watched the patrol car pull away. He had expected more of his servant, the quality of hired help wasn't what it once was. He was devoting more time to this than was really necessary. But it was this sort of job that interested him. The souls that were on the edge, that could go either way. These were the ones he worked with. Murderers and rapists went to hell with little or no help from him, they made their own way evil path downwards. The interest for him was in getting souls that would otherwise would have been saved. He had one already, Stuart Bridges or Samantha as she now was. She had believed his story that she was already damned and had agreed to serve him. When she brought Simon to him she would be damning herself for real in the process.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.